3655 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
Paris Hotel and Casino
FrenchPrice: $50 and over
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eiffeltowerrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 7029486937x
- Hours of Operation:
Open for Lunch Monday to Friday from: 11:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Saturday Brunch from: 11:00AM - 3:30 PM
Sunday Brunch from: 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Dinner hours Sunday - Thursday from: 5:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Dinner Hours Friday and Saturday from: 5:00 PM - 11:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, French, Contemporary French
- Executive Chef: Chef Joho
- Dress Code: Jacket Preferred
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: TWO SHOWS ARE BETTER THAN ONE!
Las Vegas is home to some of the most world’s most incredible and exciting shows…and the Eiffel Tower Restaurant is the perfect place for a pre-theater meal. Reserve a gauranteed window table now for 5:00pm or 5:15pm and you will not only enjoy a variety of delicious and creative menu items, but you will also experience the other ‘show’ that is Las Vegas…from 11 stories above the famed Strip!
Make your pre-show reservations now…and we’ll take care of the rest!
Offer applies to parties of 2 based on availability.
We also have a limited number of window tables that can be contracted with a food and beverage minimum and deposit.
- Special Events: The Eiffel Tower Restaurant Cookbook here. http://amzn.to/vMNP9W
A word from Eiffel Tower
Make a 5 or 5:15 p.m. reservation and we will reserve a window table for you to enjoy the stunning display that Las Vegas has to offer, while enjoying an evening of Chef Joho’s modern interpretations of classic French cuisine. Reserve now and watch the show that is the Las Vegas Strip…from the best seats in the city! Offer applies to parties of two persons pending availability.Continued
***OFFER NOT VALID ON HOLIDAYS***
***OFFER NOT VALID ON HOLIDAYS***
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
Eiffel Tower - Best Restaurants in Paris Hotel and Casino ›
Eiffel Tower reviews from OpenTable diners
666 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (580)romantic (547)special occasion (541)notable wine list (192)fit for foodies (190)hot spot (84)great for lunch (73)great for brunch (54)good for groups (44)late-night find (40)vibrant bar scene (30)neighborhood gem (29)great for outdoor dining (11)kid-friendly (10)Show More
- Always the bestOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/30/2014We try to go here every time we are in Vegas. This is very expensive but some of the best food you'll come across. If you are looking for a place to treat yourselves, go here.Special Features:
- Once-in-a-LifetimeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/28/2014We're just ham-n-eggers, not high rollers, but we stuck a crowbar into my wallet and sprung for a memorable time at your fabulous restaurant. Nick our server broke everything on the menu down for our simple, un-cultured minds in order for us to make the best meal selections. He was very good. So thankful we were seated so we could see those fancy fountains across the street, that was cool. Back to the dollar menu at McD's for us but we'll carry the memory of Sunday eve's meal for a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrible Food & ServiceADWreviewDined on 9/27/2014Service was slow and rude at time - it was like he was bothered by having to serve us. I ordered filet butterflied and instead they cooked it whole and cut it afterwards and served it to me. I've never been served a butterfly steak that way. When I told the waiter that wasn't what I ordered he stood there staring at me like "so". I had to tell him 3 times before he responded. Don't waste your money at this place when there are really great places in Vegas to eat.
- Wonderful!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014We were in a bit of a rush, our server understood this and looked after all of our needs. The wine was superb and the lady who helped us choose was a delight. I'll look forward to visiting again very soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationDjyoudirtyguyDined on 9/27/2014Our waiter was outstanding. Attentive, knowledgable, great suggestions. The total experience was a home run. Everyone we had contact with while we were there was friendly and helpful. Our table was ready when we arrived and the view was spectacular.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food & ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014My husband and I went to the Eiffel Tower Restaurant for our 25th Anniversary and they made it a special night. The food and the service from everyone was very good and the view from our table was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014We are not happy, I receive a test message the day before and ask if we would like a commemorative photo and Tour tickets to the observation deck ( It was our 50th Anniversary ) and I test back and said yes thank you. But no one offer to take photo or tickets.Special Features:
- One for the "Bucket List!"RocNdocDined on 9/27/2014If you haven't been... and like French food... or just good food in general... you must put this restaurant on your Bucket List! Great food... Great ambiance with an exceptional view of the strip... and fantastic service to top it all off!!! Just make sure you let them know if you're planning to see a show after as dinner can become a 3-4 hour affair... definitely not a rushed experience!!!Special Features:
- very french!mommy826Dined on 9/27/2014Everything was wonderful except that my husband doesn't like a lot of lemon. He ordered cod and unfortunately it was very lemony. It didn't say so on the menu. He ended up sharing my selection instead. It was very wonderful and my Autumn in Paris was delish!Special Features:
- dinning with a viewOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/27/2014seated at the center of las vegas strip and enjoing a perfectly made dinner while all the action appear in front of you such traffic scene and big screen casino ad along with water fountain performing across streetSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only 2 at window tables?OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/27/2014I made reservations 2 months in advance. Stated we're celebrating my Mother's 70th bday and a nice view would be appreciated. I called 2 weeks prior to confirm, asked for a window table with view of the Bellagio water show. She quickly said those tables are only for parties of 2. We had 3. We had reservations for 5pm, the restaurant just opened and they barely started to seat guests. After a short wait, they showed us to our table. We could see the view if we turned our heads and sat up a bit, otherwise, the view from our seats were not great. Of course we were surprised to see tables for 3-4 at the window facing the Bellagio. If it wasn't for our wonderful server and the amazing food, we would've been totally disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very special placeOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/27/2014The waitstaff is outstanding! The view can't be beat.Special Features:
- romanticOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/26/2014When I chose this restaurant it was for the view and to propose to my girlfriend. When I called to make the arrangements, I was referred to Annie at Special Events. She told me that they had a "proposal package ". She patiently went over everything, helped me to incorporate my ideas. She was available anytime I had a question and way beyond my expectations. When we arrived, I instantly was greeted with smiles. The food and service was excellent. The experience was completely out of this world. This restaurant is awesome! I would definitely go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerBobAndKrisDined on 9/26/2014We had the great pleasure of dining at Eiffel Tower as part of our anniversary trip to Las Vegas. From the moment the elevator doors opened, we knew we were in for an experience we would never forget -- and then it just kept getting better. We were seated at the perfect table for viewing the Bellagio fountains (which we did SEVERAL times during the course of our leisurely-paced meal) and quickly greeted by our very attentive server, Anthony, who always knew when to be there...and when not to be. He made great recommendations on dinner - and especially dessert! - while the sommelier nailed the wine choice. We've dined in many wonderful restaurants, and Eiffel Tower surely earned a place on that list!Special Features:
- AmazingSchneblyDined on 9/26/2014We received, as requested , a table with an amazing view. The service was perfection. The food, was even better. This is not some high priced tourist trap. It is the real deal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best dinner of our tripGMG14Dined on 9/26/2014We dined here to celebrate my birthday before seeing Jersey Boys in the Paris hotel. This was such a memorable experience. The tables for two by the window are amazing! You overlook the Las Vegas strip & specifically, the Bellagio fountains. Because of the time of year, it was darker earlier which made it even more exciting. I would recommend going after dark, but don't let that stop you from making reservations whenever you can get in. The service was impeccable and the food was delicious. We ordered the Beef Wellington and bone in rib-eye and both were done to perfection! This is definitely worth the price and will be something that stands out on any trip to Vegas!Special Features:
- viewlessDined on 9/26/2014We were extremely disappointed with our table. Our reservations were made about six weeks in advance, and we specifically requested a table close to the window to see the fountains. Our group was celebrating our Mother's 80th birthday. It is doubtful that she will make it back again. When we entered the resetaurant, we saw empty tables closer to the window, but were informed they were closed to prepare for dinner. We needed to stand and move to see the fountains when they started. About a year and a half ago, we discovered the Eiffel Tower and really enjoyed our dining experience. We began to plan our return for this occasin. Luckily, the food and the service more than lived up to our memory.Special Features:
- A Night to RememberNena2828Dined on 9/25/2014A climb up the tower in the mysterious shaped elevator sets the whole ambience to what awaits. Elevator doors open to the kitchen and a short glimpse is caught as you walked towards the restaurant. Our maitre d was exceptional. We felt quite welcomed and he assisted us in making excellent choices from the menu. My mother's 67 birthday was perfection. The only thing messing was french music playing in the background to completely transport us to Paris.Special Features:
- Amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/25/2014The Eiffel Tower Restaurant was outstanding - from the service to the selection (in food and wine) to the absolute perfection of the food. I can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eiffel Tower RestaurantindanoDined on 9/24/2014Fantastic service, views and ambiance. A very romantic and special occasion restaurant. The food is good but not spectacular but well worth the price considering the attributes of the restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerDindinDined on 9/24/2014This was by far one of the most romantic dinners we have had. The service was amazing. It was my girlfriends birthday and they made everything special! It was perfect. Thank you so much. We will definitely be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic qui!GeriDined on 9/24/2014Having just arrived for vacation we celebrated our wedding anniversary with delicious food and a friendly, helpful wait person. Lovely view but will get a window table next time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Honeymoon dinningVonbutDined on 9/24/2014Amazing French and local wine choice, great view of the Bellagio fountains, great service and amazing food that was all in surprisingly large servings 👍Special Features:
- Nice Restaurant...Tight SeatsTurned40Dined on 9/24/2014We chose the tasting menu that was offered the night we had dinner. The service was exceptional and the server offered an explanation of the dishes and wines as they were served. We started our meal early when the restaurant was fairly empty, but by the time we left it was packed. The service, surprisingly, didn't drop off as the restaurant filled. The food and wine were outstanding. The only complaint I had, was the tables along the windows are too close together for me to fit in my seat and not touch the seat of the table next to me. I moved a little so we weren't in full contact, but taller people (I'm 6'2") may have an issue with the window seating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very romanticJeremyDined on 9/23/2014Wonderful restaurant. Great food, atmosphere and view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stunning views & excellent ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/23/2014The view of the sunset was beautiful; it was romantic; the service was excellent; the souffle to die for; highly recommend.Special Features:
- Great restaurantThegomezsDined on 9/22/2014Great restaurant all around. Great service from our waiter David. We were celebrating our anniversary while in Vegas and wanted to eat at someplace special. This definetly took the cake. Not to mention the view was spectacular. Would recommend to a friend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Must Do for RomanticsKOliver28Dined on 9/22/2014Although very expensive, the restaurant was perfect for our honeymoon dinner. Romantic setting and overlooking the belagio water show.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful view!MfscrnaVIPDined on 9/22/2014Very nice restaurant with beautiful view of the Bellagio Fountains. Request a table at the window. The earlier you eat, the better chance of getting a window seat. The food was good, but not worth the expense, had much better steaks at other more reasonably priced restaurants. I actually left hungry. You are paying for the view.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wow!jackDined on 9/21/2014Had the Chelf's special tasting. OMG it was so good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sept dinnerFoodieguruDined on 9/21/2014Great food and service. Will not disappoint. Great for both a group and a couple.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014Warm welcome & great seating with excellent view. Our waiter followed through all the little detail from drink, appetizer, main course & desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our waiter was fantasticOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014Ron G. Was our waiter. He was very knowledge and friendly. He even had Happy Anniversary scribbled in chocolate on our desert plate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Service/Ambiance, Bad FoodparisianbeautyDined on 9/21/2014Everything was great except the food. I had the parmesan crusted chicken but did not enjoy it.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Excellent , gorgeous, beautifully design, the view of the fountain at Bellagio's could not be better, service is excellent and the food a pleauserevto my taste buds, love it !!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/20/2014Always enjoy dinner at Eiffel Tower, the service, drinks and food was amazing - and what can compare with the view! Thank you everyone for a wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Fine DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Loved the experience, great food, great service. The prices were a bit out of my range so i'm not sure I can afford to come back.Special Features:
- My Favorite place to eat in VegasAngesVegaseatsDined on 9/20/2014We've been to eat here 4 times now and have never been disappointed. Definately isn't cheap but your paying for amazing food and drinks as well as one of the best views on the strip!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nothing but the Best !!!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Thank you for all of your excellent service that everyone there provided. We had a wonderful evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Table With A ViewJoToDined on 9/20/2014This was the first time I have been to the Eiffel Tower restaurant. The moment we got off the elevator we stepped into the amazing kitchen. It was like a scene from a television cooking reality show. As we were taken into the dining room we were taken aback by the beauty of the restaurant and the amazing view.Special Features: