Eggs 'N Things
343 Saratoga Rd.
Honolulu, HI 96815Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Eggs 'N Things
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://eggsnthings.com/
- Phone: (808) 923-3447
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily 6:00am-2:00pm
Lunch: Daily 6:00am-2:00pm
Dinner: Daily 4:00pm-10:00pm
Brunch: Daily 6:00am-2:00pm
- Payment Options: Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Anthony Wallace
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Cafe, Counter Seating, Non-Smoking Restaurant
- Cross Street: Kalakaua and Saratoga
- Public Transit: The Waikiki Trolly and The Aloha Bus both stop in front of our restaurant. Also public bus transits that stop near the restaurant are the #8 and #23.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Across from the restaurant is the Waikiki Post Office. It also serves as a public pay lot in designated marked stalls. Price ranges from $4 - $10 dependent on what time and for how long you plan on staying. Please note that we do not validate and we are not responsible for any fines or fees.
A word from Eggs 'N Things
Eggs "n Things, the popular Waikiki eatery for both local and tourists since 1974, was first opened on Ena Road in Waikiki by Jan and Jerry Fukunaga. The key goals that founders Jerry and Jan, always had in mind were using fresh ingredients, keeping the prices reasonable, and treating everyone like Ohana (family). Specializing in pancakes, crepes, and omelets. Almost 40 years later, the tradition of serving quality food and the spirit of Aloha still continues. Serving breakfast into the evening has been another reason Eggs 'n Things is loved.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Eggs 'N Things reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance2.3Noise LevelEnergetic
great for brunch (1)fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)great for outdoor dining (1)late-night find (1)neighborhood gem (1)special occasion (1)Show More
- 予約していったのに 休憩時間。しかも予約は一切受けていないとwatedasu1616Dined on 8/11/2014いったいどういうことですか？予約していったのに休憩時間でクローズド。 オープン後、オープンテーブルで予約したと事情を話すと、予約システムはとっていないと。。。まるで狐にでもつままれたよう。 結局一時間ならんで入店。全くの時間のロス、しかも怒り オープンテーブルさん理由を説明してください！
- ReservationVC60Dined on 7/25/2014Though I got a reservation thru your site and received a comfirmation email for that, they said they don't take a reservation and neeeded to wait about 15 min. Also, the waitresses' service (way of talking/explaining things to customers, etc.) and pricing were deviated from standard. I won't come back to this restaurant again.Special Features:
- The following 3 reviews are from the Eggs 'N Things reviews archive.
- Great pancakes.sunshinek79Dined on 7/17/2014Loved their pancakes... ( got variety of pancakes.) The restaurant is quite small but cozy...Special Features:
- Best restaurant in HNLOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 4/19/2014I love Eggs n Things! Best breakfast I have ever had. Was in HNL recently and ate there 4 times!Special Features:
- Sad it went downhillOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/7/2013This was a classic years ago- had excellent food and was a small neighborhood place. It must have appeared in a guide book or something. The food is horrible, just horrible. Everything was frozen. A real shame.