eeZ Fusion & Sushi - Birkdale Village
16925 Birkdale Commons Pkwy
Huntersville, NC 28078Neighborhood:
SushiPrice: $30 and under
eeZ Fusion & Sushi - Birkdale Village
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.eezfusion.com/
- Phone: 7048924242
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 1:00am Late Night Menu including 1/2 Price Sushi and Appetizers served Friday and Saturday from 11:00pm - 12:30am Full service catering and large parties welcome! Call eeZ at 704-892-4242 to inquire about parties larger than 8 people! Please note outdoor dining is on a first come, first serve basis. Sorry, NO PATIO RESERVATIONS ARE ACCEPTED!
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Pan-Asian
- Executive Chef: Darnell Bennett/Rifali Almunir Mathew Turney
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, High Tea, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: eeZ will cater any event you have in mind. Please contact Trisha Foster at email@example.com with any catering needs.
- Private Party Facilities: Parties of all sizes are welcome at eeZ. Please contact the owner for more details.
- Private Party Contact: Marcus Hall 7042587199
- Entertainment: Visit www.eezfusion.com to check out daily drink specials and upcoming events!
- Special Events: Monday is Half Price Big Asian Beers. Tuesday is $5 10 ounce Exotic Martinis. Wednesday is Half Price on All Bottles of Wine. Thursday is Half Price on all Sake. Sunday is $2 Domestic Beers and $5 Mimosas and Bloody Maries.
A word from eeZ Fusion & Sushi - Birkdale Village
In the heart of the popular Birkdale Village, eeZ Fusion & Sushi is being heralded as the spot for the freshest, most creative and innovative sushi for miles around.eeZ offers sashimi, nigiri and basic rolls, but goes a step further by implementing the use of “non-traditional” fresh meats and veggies on its specialty rolls.To top it off, eeZ offers an array of fresh steaks and seafood dishes, featuring meats and fish that are hand-cut daily.Each dish, including all sushi items, is fully customizable at the guest’s request.The term “Fusion” notes that the offering is not your usual Chinese or Japanese cuisine.eeZ utilizes cooking styles and ingredients from all over the globe, with a common theme:Be the best product for the best value in town.Portions are hearty, flavors are bold, and eeZ will leave you looking forward to your next visit.Whether you want a sandwich for lunch, a fun noodle bowl for the kids, fresh grilled fish or steak, or an evening of sushi and sake, eeZ has it all!!!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
eeZ Fusion & Sushi - Birkdale Village reviews from OpenTable diners
- I always make this a stopOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/27/2013I always make this a stop for when my mom is in town, even though I've now moved out of the area and into South End. Their sushi creations are a meal in themselves, and are priced as such. I would absolutely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!OnTheTownDined on 5/21/2013Had a great dinner. The waiter realized he had friends who were catching up and didn't really need him around so he stayed away except when he could see we needed something. Food was fantastic!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect night!Sapphire2918Dined on 5/18/2013Perfect date night with my fiancé! Food and staff were great! Thank you!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful findBobbyGDined on 5/12/2013Great menu options for those who love Asian and enough menu options for those who may be interested in something else. We will definitely go back. Put in a reservation through Open Table and when we arrived they actually had the reserved sign on the table for us even though there were others waiting. We felt like royalty for a great Mother's Day treat for my wife. Prompt service, great food, good atmosphere with a full bar and even some TV's to catch a little sports.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this place, sushi isOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 3/22/2013Love this place, sushi is delicious. Very loud though.Special Features:
- Great service from Wes! VeryOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/16/2013Great service from Wes! Very impressed! and the filet roll was to die for! what a delight!Special Features:
- Y.U.M. From pre-dinner cocktails,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/9/2013Y.U.M. From pre-dinner cocktails, to appetizers and entrees, everything was fantastic. As parents of two small children, we don't get to go out as much any more. We knew we would have a great experience at Eez, so that's where we decided to go for our date night. The bartenders were friendly and entertaining while we waited for our table (we were early), and our server was very knowledgeable and spot on with recommendations. Tuna-tini and tuna/mango salad were both wonderful. The Boss roll and Tazmanian Devil roll were huge, beautiful, and oh so yummy. Just the right amount of everything. Fish is as fresh as can be and you can taste it. We would recommend Eez for a night out or special occasion, they have it down.Special Features:
- Eh...OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2013Food, however presentable, wasn't very flavorful! But, great atmosphere!Special Features:
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/11/2013From my first visit, Eez has become a favorite spot for me and I have never once been disappointed. Our server by request... Casey, also makes the dining experience enjoyable. You can't go wrong here!
- Eez is an Asian fusion restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/1/2012Eez is an Asian fusion restaurant with an interesting selection of raw and cooked sushi and sashimi entree items. The sauces are by and large creations of the house rather than traditional which allows for creativity. Items are pleasantly presented/ The service is fast, friendly. Located in Birkdale Village it is a convenient way to have an upscale meal before an early movie or during a shopping trip.Special Features:
- Delicious and Worth the PriceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/18/2012Delicious food in a romantic and trendy atmosphere. Dinner for two CAN be expensive if you order cocktails with your meal, but it is very worth the price.Special Features:
- I went on a date to eez aOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/8/2012I went on a date to eez a few weeks ago, and absolutely enjoyed it. I liked the sushi selection and the create your own stir-fry bar. My favorite part of the meal was the martini list. The chocolate fortune cookie martini was absolutely delicious! It was somewhat expensive, so I couldn't see myself going there too frequently, but it was definitely a great place to eat.Special Features:
- Staff is friendly and wellOpenTable Diner Since 2001VIPDined on 10/31/2012Staff is friendly and well versed in the menu. Interesting choices and something for everyone! 1/2 price bottle night ROCKS! Server Hannah was super!Special Features:
- The food and service wereOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/30/2012The food and service were great!!! Had been here for lunch many time, this was my first dinner.Special Features:
- We've always enjoyed eeZ inLeahJVIPDined on 9/7/2012We've always enjoyed eeZ in the past. On this visit, however, it left a lot to be desired. We were seated in the dining room towards the back of the restaurant and the noise level was ridiculous...we could barely hear one another. The flavor of the calamari appetizer was good, but it was very tough. Also, our sushi rolls came out way too fast which left us wondering if they are now being made in advance. This seemed to be confirmed once we tasted them. They were edible but just didn't taste as fresh as they had in the past. On a good note, our server was excellent. Sadly, we will probably go elsewhere for sushi in the future.
- Eez is always phenomenal!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/24/2012Eez is always phenomenal! GREAT FOOD! Great Service! Always look forward to going back! The menu always provides new options to explore!Special Features:
- I've been here twice, bothOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/18/2012I've been here twice, both times the service and food were great. I highly recommend trying out their custom sushi rolls, my favorite is the Garlic Salmon Roll. Portion sizes for their fusion rolls are HUGE. Their seared tuna appetizer is also amazing. I cannot wait to go there again. They also have a large non-sushi dinner selection, but I have not tried it yet.Special Features:
- The food was wonderful...ThouroughlOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2012The food was wonderful...Thouroughly enjoyed iot all.Special Features:
- eeZ - a sure bet for great sushiFurgyDined on 8/14/2012I've been to Eez at least two dozen times. Food is consistently excellent, especially the speciality sushi rolls. I can't think of one that I don't like. Staff is generally very attentive and helpful. The ONLY thing I don't like about this place is the noise. It's not a pleasant place to go if you want to talk to someone in your party. If you do, get a seat outside.Special Features:
- Service enhances dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/25/2012This was a first time visit and I'm not a consumer of sushi. However, the menu was broad enough to accommodate my tastes. But what was most significant was the service. The waiter assigned to our table was patient and attentive as I waited more than 45 minutes for my dinner partner who was stalled in traffic on I-77. He was also helpful with wine selection, even offering samples to compare two selections before purchasing a bottle. After my friend arrived, appetizers, entrees and dessert arrived in a timely fashion and were quite tasty. Our dinner was the background for a long awaited visit that lasted 3 hours. Never did we feel that our waiter wanted to turn our table.Special Features:
- The BEST sushi in North CarolinaOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/21/2012When my friend lamented that she had not found any good sushi in the area, I felt compelled to take her to THE best sushi in North Carolina...and among the best anywhere in the world, for that matter. I have been to eeZ Fusion and its sister restaurant, Cowfish Sushiburger, many times, and have NEVER had anything less than a wonderful experience. The sushi is not cheap...two can eat at a nearby Chinese buffet that also serves sushi for the price of one of eeZ Fusion's signature rolls, but as they say, you get what you pay for. The ambiance at eeZ Fusion is also ideal for a romantic dinner. The restaurant also places as much emphasis on friendly and attentive service as it does on quality food. I will keep going back to eeZ Fusion frequentlySpecial Features:
- eeZ is great, but it is expensive.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/12/2012eeZ is great, but it is expensive. Expect to spend at least 30 bucks regardless of lunch or dinner service. It is some of the best sushi in Charlotte though. In the end, you get what you pay for.Special Features:
- Delicious as usual. Our tableOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/27/2012Delicious as usual. Our table was a little cramped - right at the entrance/hostess stand.Special Features:
- The girls at the host standOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/25/2012The girls at the host stand were great! We were about 15 minutes late for our reservation and they greeted us as though we were right on time and showed us to our table! Our server was not the greatest. Our drinks took about 15 minutes for a glass of wine and a beer. That was a little long, I think. The food was awesome as always! Our server never came back to ask if we wanted a second round of drinks. The service was not to the level that the food was.
- Missed the Fine PointsAlanVIPDined on 5/23/2012Though the service and food were good, the noise in the back room was overwhelming. The loud piped in music and the clanging of plates in the kitchen as well as the chiefs banter left us with ----- find another resturant.Special Features:
- I Love Eez!JanSDined on 5/10/2012I love Eez! One of my favorite spots. I normally get the Ahi Tun Tini (ahi tuna and avocado with a light sauce served in a martini glass). It is absolutely delicious! The specialty rolls are huge and enough to share. The waitstaff is always top notch. Excellent service every time I go. Great outdoor seating for people watching in Birkdale.Special Features:
- Overall a good spot for dining.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/7/2012Overall a good spot for dining. Relaxed atmosphere. The food was good.Special Features:
- Fabulous experience!SARQDined on 3/10/2012We have always been huge fans of Cowfish and finally tried Eez. Our experience was stellar from start to finish. Great service, wonderful food and beverages all made for the perfect dining experience. Our hope is the owners will bring one of these fabulous establishmenets to the the DC area ~ in the meantime we will definitely continue to visit both in Charlotte, our home away from home!Special Features:
- The food was really good.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/10/2012The food was really good. The ahi tuna nachos are amazing. Be sure and make a reservation though as the wait would have been an hour and a half if we didn'tSpecial Features:
- The food was outstanding.tennmanDined on 2/24/2012The food was outstanding. We had the mango scallops and the salmon benedict with the house salad. Service was outstanding. The only negative for us was the noise. eeZ Fusion is definitely on my list for return visits.Special Features:
- Excellent Sushi and Asian FusionFurgyDined on 2/22/2012Some of the best sushi and fusion dishes in the Charlotte area. This place can get a bit noisy which is my only complaint.Special Features:
- Awesome Sushi. The serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/18/2012Awesome Sushi. The service was great and the manager brought the bill to us to make sure that eveything was good since it was our first time there. It was a great atmosphere but get your reservation because we skipped an hour long wait and we sat down within 10 minutes of getting there. When we left the wait was up to 2 hours.Special Features:
- Fantastic as usual!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/20/2012Eez was wonderful as usual. Fantastic and accommodating staff. Wonderful food!!!!Special Features:
- Awesome as usual! This isOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/16/2012Awesome as usual! This is one of our favorite places to eat. I do recommend reservations, unless you are going really early.
- Big Isn't Always Better.SAMCat12Dined on 1/6/2012My biggest complaint about eeZ is the size of the pieces in the rolls - sushi is meant to be eaten in a bite, so you get all the flavors combined together - I constantly have to cut these pieces in half - and you know how well that works with sushi - NOT! I wish eeZ understood that sometimes, big is NOT better!
- Huge portions, good atmosphere,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/10/2011Huge portions, good atmosphere, food wasn't as good as expected.
- Best sushi anywhere around CharlottOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/10/2011Awesome food, awesome service, definitely a must go gem for anyone.Special Features:
- When my husbands meal wasntOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/2/2011When my husbands meal wasnt quite hot, they wisked it away and brought back a brand new, steaming hot dish. Food, service and wine are always great. Thanks!Special Features:
- Very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/20/2011I enjoyed my visit to eeZ Fusion & Sushi; the service was prompt, I never waited long for anything, and I found the food to be pretty good. I had the Crab Rangoon appetizer to start--very good, but rich, but I would highly recommend it. For my entree I had the Blackened Strip Steak with Wasabi Mashed Potatoes which, though not as spicy as I expected, was really good. My only complaint with my meal is one common to most restaurants: when I request my meal to be extra spicy it usually isn't. This particular entree was rated 2 chilies on a 4 chile scale, 1 being spicy and 4 being "inferno". I requested mine a 3, however, the entree I got shouldn't have even rated a 1, in my opinion. No biggie, I'd go back.Special Features:
- The food was sub par but notOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/19/2011The food was sub par but not awful. Had it arrived at our table in a timely manner it probably would have been good. The waiter made my wife and I wait while he posed for pictures with a group of women that came in after us. Long after the table of partying women got their food, we received our drinks. Our waiter refused to stop at our table to check on us. Our waiter tossed a full beverage on the table, which nearly spilled on me, for my refill. He didn't say anything, just ran off. Unless you are a young girl and show off your assets, don't think you are going to have good service here.