100 Lake Parkway
Stateline, NV 89449Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.edgewoodtahoe.com/dining/edgewood-restaurant
- Phone: 7755882787x
- Hours of Operation:
The Edgewood Restaurant is now open.
Reservations begin at 5:30pm.
June 11 - September 21, 2014 - Open 7 days a week
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Frank Stagnaro
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Edgewood Tahoe can host a wedding of 40 guests or more, with our South Room holding up to 100 people and our North Room holding up to 250 people. Both rooms overlook Lake Tahoe and can accommodate both the wedding and reception.
- Cross Street: Highway 50
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: To enter the parking area, please enter the gates off of Lake Parkway and wind your way down toward the lake. As you approach the clubhouse, the parking is to the left of the clubhouse. This is one of few parking areas on the shores of Lake Tahoe.
A word from Edgewood Restaurant
The Edgewood clubhouse has also provided countless memorable moments by hosting numerous weddings and other special events. With a long standing reputation of proving excellent food selections along with outstanding service, Edgewood has become the place to host the most memorable events.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Edgewood Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Stateline ›
Edgewood Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
145 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (133)special occasion (126)romantic (119)fit for foodies (63)notable wine list (54)neighborhood gem (29)good for groups (25)great for outdoor dining (10)great for brunch (10)vibrant bar scene (9)hot spot (9)great for lunch (8)kid-friendly (5)late-night find (4)Show More
- Best views in South Lake TahoeSuzanneDined on 8/28/2014Edgewood offers a beautiful view of Lake Tahoe, the tables feel like they are right on the water. The food and service were excellent as well. It's a very romantic restaurant, I would not recommend it for families with children. The bar connected with the dinning room is not in a very desirable location, I think it is geared more towards the wedding venue, but the bar downstairs near the pro show, Brooks, offers great views, fun sporty atmosphere and an outdoor space, we had a drink down there before our reservations were ready. Overall, great experience, I highly recommend it. Try to go before sunset so you can enjoy the beautiful views.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food and serviceTinmanDined on 8/26/2014We both really enjoyed our food. Service was also very good. The view is very nice, virtually every seat in the place has a very nice lake view. I was surprised to discover the restaurant is a "club house" restaurant for the golf course. Typically, youd never get food of this caliber at a club house.Special Features:
- AmazingDarlingCatVIPDined on 8/25/2014What a great experience. Beautiful views of the lake, delicious food and service was impeccable! This is a must for all you foodies and for those looking for a special/romantic meal. We got the brulee goat cheese (AMAZING!!!), ceaser salad, lobster pasta, filet mignon and polished it off with their seasonal cheesecake. Everything was perfect.Special Features:
- Heat up you quiet special dinner….foodforthoughtDined on 8/25/2014If you seek a location with special ambience that notes the specialness of Lake Tahoe, there is no other place quite as unique as the Edgewater Country Club Restaurant. The service is what you would expect from a 5 star facility. The food is prepared with the upmost care and presentation fit for fine dining. Booking through Open Table gave a 'heads up' as to our special occasion, which all the staff was informed and carried out to make our evening superb.Special Features:
- Great as always!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/25/2014Great food - scallops, French onion soup, filet mignon, desserts all world-class. Friendly, efficient service, especially for a slow Monday night. We have been dining here once or twice a year for birthdays and anniversaries ever since we held our daughter's wedding reception here in 1999. We come for the classy fine dining experience (always with great service and friendly attitudes) and ambience with the best view in Lake Tahoe.Special Features:
- WonderfulSteinbxDined on 8/24/2014Outstanding food, service and location. What else can you ask for.Special Features:
- MissDeeDined on 8/23/2014My girlfriends and I went to dinner here to celebrate my friend's birthday. The location and the building/room design at really big selling points for this restaurant. It is truly a beautiful setting and building. The wine list wasn't extensive, but the selections were very good. We had a bottle of Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, Marborough (we all had fish), and it was excellent. The food was very good too. We had the pork belly appetizer which was good. We had the sea brass and the halibut selections and everyone said their fish was cooked perfectly. The only negative we had was that the coffee was horrible. It tasted burned and was barely drinkable. Very bitter. But other than that, i would high recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Outstanding PlaceRickyVIPDined on 8/21/2014My wife and I had a outstanding dining experience at the Edgewood Restaurant. The view overlooking the lake was special and the food was great. This is a special place and a very romantic spot. We will be coming back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Edgewood- One of So. Tahoe's BestcsbconsultDined on 8/18/2014I have eaten at Edgewood many times. Each time I find the service to be exceptional. Their food is among the best in Tahoe. Their menu has unusual dishes and also standard dishes with "foodie" twists that keep you coming back. Their desserts are outstanding. Their wine list way better than average. The ambiance around sunset is one of the best in South Lake Tahoe. The architecture of the building and the surrounding golf course is exceptional. This is definitely worth the trip.Special Features:
- Wonderful Dining ExperienceFremontFoodieDined on 8/17/2014A memorable evening, amazing view of the lake and gourmet menu.Special Features:
- Perfect Anniversary DinnerDanielDined on 8/16/2014We got married at Edgewood and love celebrating our anniversary here. Great atmosphere, beautiful view of Lake Tahoe, get to watch brides and grooms minutes after their ceremonies. Food is always excellent and service is superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love EdgewoodNeneDined on 8/16/2014This is our third year in a row of dining at Edgewood for our anniversary. We especially love the beautiful view of Lake Tahoe from every table. Food is great, too, with something for everyone. I had delicious seabass and my husband had a New York and scallops.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over the top!JohnDined on 8/15/2014This restaurant is way above the norm. Exceptional staff, food presentation and the waiter's knowledge of the offerings and wine parings. This was a very special evening for my wife and I and everything was way over the top. Since we were in the area for another event many others were given this review in person.Special Features:
- Great Year after YearLoveToDineDined on 8/15/2014Once again our annual trip to Tahoe was topped off with the wonderful Edgewood experience. Great food, great food and an amazing view.Special Features:
- Great AgainRayPDined on 8/12/2014This was our 6th consecutuve year visiting the Lake Tahoe area and we wouldn't miss dinner at Edgewood for anything. It did not disappoint. Food was fabulous. View was outsatnding and service was exceptional, professionaland friendly. We highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best dinner in Lake Tahoe!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/9/2014Absolutely amazing! Our waitress and waiter were awesome- wish I remembered their names. My boyfriend and I were so impressed. This experience made our weekend very special. The food was delicious!Special Features:
- A summer traditionEatingourwaythrubendDined on 8/8/2014We always return to this place every summer when we are in Lake Tahoe for the food and the beautiful view. A must visit. Bloody Mary's are delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinnernuttyDined on 8/8/2014Beautiful setting, however, food was subpar (fish not fresh, canned corn, tasteless pasta). Waiter seemed overworked, took 15 min to bring second bottle of wine. Half the patrons looked like they came in from the beach. Prior experience with them was great, not sure what's happened.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't say enough good thingsEattolivelivetoeatDined on 8/7/2014Has to be the best fine dining restaurant on the South Shore, and, most likely the entire Lake. We haven't eaten in every restaurant, of course, but how can you top the combination of a fantastic view of Lake Tahoe with a sunset included (if your timing is right); professional, expert service; very good wine list; and wonderful food. I had the Elk Chop and it was cooked perfectly. My wife had the lobster with pappardelle and it too was perfect and delicious. Pricey? Yes, by our standards, but for that special occassion it can't be beat in the Lake Tahoe region. We have eaten in some of the finest restaurants in the US and abroad and the Edgewood can hold its own with the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem by the lakeKbellaDined on 8/6/2014I can't believe we have been going to Lake Tahoe year after year and never discovered this beautiful restaurant on the lake at the Edgewood Golf and Country Club, South Lake Tahoe. We had a wonderful dinner, tasty and nicely presented. The wine list was varied and moderately expensive. We had a beautiful sunset view and took pictures from the patio. I would suggest reservations around sunset time. The server was attentive and very friendly. I would recommend this restaurant for a pleasant romantic evening. It was such a nice evening that we walked back to the highway to our hotel!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!Revue1Dined on 8/6/2014Celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary here and could not have been more pleased. Food and service were wonderful.Special Features:
- Elegance and fine diningkamoiVIPDined on 8/6/2014Impeccable service and really fine dining. Everything was great 4 diners gave the menu quite a workout and no one was disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All was in synchGastronommeVIPDined on 8/4/2014The only negative on this night was Lake Tahoe had no sunset as the clouds had taken over the area. That did not prevent us from having an incredible meal. The elk chop and halibut were exquisite. Our server Jeff and his partner are true professionals. Nothing disappointed in this evening. The 1995 Kenwood Artist Series provided the mystical into a fabulous romantic night. Cheers!Special Features:
- Great FoodoswegogirlDined on 8/3/2014We were a table of five. We had steak, lamb, halibut and lobster. Everything was perfect. Our server was Guy and he was the best server we have ever had. Very friendly and funny. And the timing for our evening was just right!Special Features:
- Love EdgewoodMarshaDined on 8/2/2014We have dined at Edgewood numerous time over the last 3 summers while visiting Lake Tahoe. The food and service has been consistently been of the highest quality. There is a beautiful view of the lake, which can be seen from every table in the dining room. The staff is attentive, knowledgeable and friendly. The menu has a nice variety of choices. It is definitely a place for a special occasion, or an enjoyable evening out with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/31/2014We have enjoyed the restaurant every time we go. We would highly recommend it for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Edgewood at TahoeParkervooDined on 7/28/2014Whenever we visit Lake Tahoe, we make it a point to dine at Edgewood. The staff and their service are always excellent and the food is beautifully prepared and delicious. A hearty two thumbs up!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciosoFoodlverDined on 7/27/2014The food is amazing with delicious sauces, and unique sides. The only restaurant in the area to have and designate gluten free and dairy free items with a GF and DF next to the entres on the menu. This is appreciated because my husband is extremely allergic to dairy! They also brought us A homemade dairy free sorbet with berries to celebrate our anniversary. It was very touching.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- divine diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014we love it here and will continue to come time and time again. I would highly recommend the rack of lamb to anyone newSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Edgewood Always a HitDrtfoodieDined on 7/25/2014Our adult kids and us close out our annual Tahoe vacation every year with a celebratory dinner at lovely Edgewood Restaurant. This year didn't disappoint: 3 had the halibut special, 1 the New York strip special, and I had the delicious Chilean Sea Bass. All were very satisfied, and the bottle of Cherry Pie Pinot Noir was excellent with all. The views are always spectacular, and we loved watching the sun set over the Lake from our window table. Service was also great as always. The only improvement we'd recommend is to raise the A/C temperature a bit. It's always too cold, and the 3 of us ladies had to put on our wraps throughout the meal. But we still thoroughly enjoyed it all, and we'll be back next year.Special Features:
- A Birthday to rememberRichardandHeleneDined on 7/25/2014My Husband and I went to the Edgewood for my birthday and it was one of the best dining experiences we have ever had. The food was excellent, we chose one of the specials, Halibut. It was cooked to perfection. Our waitress was exceptional, very knowledgeable about the menu, the restaurant and the area, also the staff was very attentive . We will definitely return and bring family and friends. We come to Lake Tahoe regularly as we have a vacation home there. We have eaten at most of the fine dining restaurants on So Shore and agree that the Edgewood has come out on top. It is difficult to get reservations, so plan ahead.Special Features:
- Loveley PlaceejcracDined on 7/24/2014This was our first time, recommended by our son. It was fantastic, food was excellent; it will be a definite return, every time we visit Lake Tahoe.Special Features:
- Daisy2Dined on 7/23/2014Edgewood was a wonderful experience. From the hostess to all who waited on us, were considerate and helpful. The view was spectacular and added to our visit. We have told our friends and hope to return soon.Special Features:
- Ram1618Dined on 7/21/2014Exceptional dining experience. The scallop appetizer is very good as was the rack of lamb and halibut. The chocolate flourless cake was a bit dry and overly sweet but otherwise the food was enjoyable. The view is spectacular and the service spot on.Special Features:
- Left unhappy without eatingCurtisinCaliDined on 7/21/2014We grabbed a drink at the bar and were seated at 7:45pm. We have water at 7:55pm. Then, my partner spilled his glass of red wine all over the table. The busboy immediately approached to help and quickly changed the linens. This was the best part of the evening. It is 8:05pm and the waitress is nowhere to be seen. Stephanie approaches the table and tells us that she has been seated with too many large parties. She is frustrated, but very nice. I can tell she is not happy with the hostess. She tells us that she can offer us a complimentary cocktail, apologies and says she will be back. 10 minutes go by and she never returns. At 8:15pm we get up and leave. The hostess nor a manager contacts me to apologize.
- Great ExperienceBernie2013Dined on 7/21/2014One of the best dining experiences I have ever had. The food was excellent and only surpassed by the service. Our waiter did a great job explaiining menu items, making recommendations and had a great personality. I highly recommend Edgewood!Special Features:
- Always love to dine here.foodloversDined on 7/13/2014This restaurant was recommended by my son and we dine there every year when we are in Tahoe. We have gone every year for about 15 years and never been disappointed. The view matches the food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great mealDDPACDined on 7/13/2014Our first meal when we arrived in Lake Tahoe chosen because of the reviews on OpenTable. We were not disappointed. Artichoke appetizer was superb, my wife had Seabass and I had ELk chop as recommended by other reviews and both cooked to perfection. Very good wine selection with many reasonably priced choices. The view of the lake was gorgeous however our reservation was at 5:45 PM so the sun had not set and was a bit bright. Guy was our waiter and as others have mentioned, he is very attentive yet humorous and would recommend you request to be seated in his section. Will definitely return next time we are in Lake Tahoe.Special Features:
- Really enjoyed!JpdivaDined on 7/12/2014Found this through open table and booked before we arrived in Tahoe. Had great service and great food. Only thing we asked for was Blue Cheese stuffed olives in our martini and they didn't have any BC for the olives. Other than that, food was fresh and service was great as we watched the sun set on Tahoe. Would eat here again.Special Features:
- kroercinDined on 7/12/2014The wait staff couldn't have been nicer or more attentive and even the gentleman refilling the water glasses and clearing the did a terrific job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.