100 Lake Parkway
Stateline, NV 89449Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.edgewoodtahoe.com/dining/edgewood-restaurant
- Phone: 7755882787x
- Hours of Operation:
The Edgewood Restaurant is now open.
Dinner Reservations begin at 5:30pm
September 22, 2014 - October 12, 2014 - Open Wednesday to Sunday
October 13, 2014 - December 16, 2014 - Closed, except Thanksgiving
December 17, 2014 - January 4, 2015 - Open daily except for Christmas Day and New Years Day
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Frank Stagnaro
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Special Events: Edgewood Tahoe can host a wedding of 40 guests or more, with our South Room holding up to 100 people and our North Room holding up to 250 people. Both rooms overlook Lake Tahoe and can accommodate both the wedding and reception.
- Cross Street: Highway 50
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: To enter the parking area, please enter the gates off of Lake Parkway and wind your way down toward the lake. As you approach the clubhouse, the parking is to the left of the clubhouse. This is one of few parking areas on the shores of Lake Tahoe.
A word from Edgewood Restaurant
The Edgewood clubhouse has also provided countless memorable moments by hosting numerous weddings and other special events. With a long standing reputation of proving excellent food selections along with outstanding service, Edgewood has become the place to host the most memorable events.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Edgewood Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Stateline ›
Edgewood Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
150 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.8Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (136)special occasion (129)romantic (119)fit for foodies (67)notable wine list (55)neighborhood gem (29)good for groups (25)great for outdoor dining (12)hot spot (10)great for brunch (10)great for lunch (9)vibrant bar scene (8)kid-friendly (4)late-night find (4)Show More
- The View!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/17/2014The view of Lake Tahoe is definitely one of the highlights here. Every seat has a view. We had to have the foie gras appetizer - an actual piece of liver (not a pate) and grilled pineapple. It was delicious. Although I was tempted by the fish entrees, I went with the safe bet of filet mignon. The mushroom-cambozola compote on top was delicious, but I had to send my steak back. They recommend med. rare, which I prefer, but it was med. well. It's a hassle and I almost did not send it back. But paying nearly $40 I thought it should be cooked right. My wife finished her med rare rack of lamb (delicious) while I waited. It came back and the waiter wanted me to cut into it in his presence. It was blue! Otherwise the meal was great.Special Features:
- Beautiful setting!AliciaDined on 9/15/2014This lovely restaurant is located front and center on Lake Tahoe. The Edgewood Resort is incredible - the landscaping, the common areas are exquisite. Our waitress was informative and not intrusive. Go early and watch the sunset!Special Features:
- kroercinDined on 9/15/2014This was our second time to Edgewood for a birthday. First time was in July for my Dad's B-Day. For my mom's B-day this time, Lori did an awesome job and because she knew it was my mom's birthday she brought out a special dessert for my mom. Dave did a great job helping Lori and made sure we weren't in need of anything while Lori was taking care of her other tables.Special Features:
- Must dine while in TahoeBestTapasEVERDined on 9/13/2014Spectacular sunsets and Tahoe views accentuate the exceptional menu. The portions are large so a couple appetizers work as well as a single entree. Very creative menu. Excellent customer service. Never rushed. It is a but on the noisy side die to the acoustics but given the location and food it is a winner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely place to dinedebofoodsDined on 9/10/2014My husband and I loved this place the view as well as the food was amazing, will make this a spot to dine when visiting Tahoe. Server very friendly. Love our seats we sat in a booth, perfect.Special Features:
- WE WON'T BE BACKtahoebuddiesDined on 9/10/2014We had a better view standing in the parking lot than we did from our table. I use a walker and even with RESERVATIONS we were seated next to the area where servers congregate. The woman who seated us "felt" that would be easier for me. Our entrees were VERY bland and disappointing. As locals trying to celebrate a special event, you know we have plenty of options. We will be using them next time we want to celebrate. Needless to say we won't be back. Oh, I almost forgot, thanks for the FREE dessert.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/8/2014Had to ask for service through out the meal and my food came out incorrect. Instead of taking it back to remove the unwanted portion they asked if they could leave it and just bring a side plate of what I wanted. Expected better service for a "high end" restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UnderstaffedbtsomahaDined on 9/8/2014Our waitress was doing the best she could to handle the tables that she was juggling. She apologized for taking so long to get to our table, even though others of the staff were taking care of our needs until she was able to get to us. The entrees took longer than they should to get to our table and when we were ready to pay the bill and leave we couldn't get anyone's attention. Finally we had to actually raise our hand and wave to our waitress to get our bill. There are times when you don't mind spending over 2 hours at dinner but one should be able to go at their own pace.Special Features:
- 1st time to EdgwoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014Tuna ahi main course was outstandingly good. Fantastic food overall & wonderful view.Special Features:
- A mustCitrusDined on 9/3/2014This restaurant certainly raised the bar in dining! You couldn't ask for a more beautiful setting on the shores of Lake Tahoe. From the hostess to the dessert, all was 5 star. Our dinners, sae bass and rack of lamb, were delicious and wonderfully presented. Our only complaint was too much food for us lite eaters. I would highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great view, service and foodChimalusVIPDined on 9/3/2014This is an ideal place for a special occasion dinner. The view is unbeatable, the service is extremely attentive and friendly and the food is also very good. It is pricey but not out of the line for a restaurant of this level.Special Features:
- MemorableCTagDined on 9/1/2014Had a wonderful time with my brother and sister-in-law. Great food, fantastic service!Special Features:
- RichardandHeleneDined on 8/29/2014This was our second visit to the Edgewood and it was as fantastic as our first. We will definitely be returning again and again when we are at South Lake Tahoe.Special Features:
- Wonderful Dinner with Great ViewsqlewVIPDined on 8/28/2014The restaurant is in the Club House of the Edgewood Golf Club. However, this is no ordinary country club restaurant. You have views from every table but some of the lower tables may be obstructed by trees. The service from the very beginning was excellent as we were seated immediately and catered to by a wonderful and friendly staff. We had the Ahi Ceviche, the Summer Salad, the Elk Chop and Sea Bass. All were delicious and beautifully presented. Finally, we had the Bananas Foster for dessert - again, perfect. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Best views in South Lake TahoeSuzanneDined on 8/28/2014Edgewood offers a beautiful view of Lake Tahoe, the tables feel like they are right on the water. The food and service were excellent as well. It's a very romantic restaurant, I would not recommend it for families with children. The bar connected with the dinning room is not in a very desirable location, I think it is geared more towards the wedding venue, but the bar downstairs near the pro show, Brooks, offers great views, fun sporty atmosphere and an outdoor space, we had a drink down there before our reservations were ready. Overall, great experience, I highly recommend it. Try to go before sunset so you can enjoy the beautiful views.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good food and serviceTinmanDined on 8/26/2014We both really enjoyed our food. Service was also very good. The view is very nice, virtually every seat in the place has a very nice lake view. I was surprised to discover the restaurant is a "club house" restaurant for the golf course. Typically, youd never get food of this caliber at a club house.Special Features:
- AmazingDarlingCatVIPDined on 8/25/2014What a great experience. Beautiful views of the lake, delicious food and service was impeccable! This is a must for all you foodies and for those looking for a special/romantic meal. We got the brulee goat cheese (AMAZING!!!), ceaser salad, lobster pasta, filet mignon and polished it off with their seasonal cheesecake. Everything was perfect.Special Features:
- Heat up you quiet special dinner….foodforthoughtDined on 8/25/2014If you seek a location with special ambience that notes the specialness of Lake Tahoe, there is no other place quite as unique as the Edgewater Country Club Restaurant. The service is what you would expect from a 5 star facility. The food is prepared with the upmost care and presentation fit for fine dining. Booking through Open Table gave a 'heads up' as to our special occasion, which all the staff was informed and carried out to make our evening superb.Special Features:
- Great as always!MarkRDined on 8/25/2014Great food - scallops, French onion soup, filet mignon, desserts all world-class. Friendly, efficient service, especially for a slow Monday night. We have been dining here once or twice a year for birthdays and anniversaries ever since we held our daughter's wedding reception here in 1999. We come for the classy fine dining experience (always with great service and friendly attitudes) and ambience with the best view in Lake Tahoe.Special Features:
- WonderfulSteinbxDined on 8/24/2014Outstanding food, service and location. What else can you ask for.Special Features:
- MissDeeDined on 8/23/2014My girlfriends and I went to dinner here to celebrate my friend's birthday. The location and the building/room design at really big selling points for this restaurant. It is truly a beautiful setting and building. The wine list wasn't extensive, but the selections were very good. We had a bottle of Kim Crawford Sauvignon Blanc, Marborough (we all had fish), and it was excellent. The food was very good too. We had the pork belly appetizer which was good. We had the sea brass and the halibut selections and everyone said their fish was cooked perfectly. The only negative we had was that the coffee was horrible. It tasted burned and was barely drinkable. Very bitter. But other than that, i would high recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Outstanding PlaceRickyVIPDined on 8/21/2014My wife and I had a outstanding dining experience at the Edgewood Restaurant. The view overlooking the lake was special and the food was great. This is a special place and a very romantic spot. We will be coming back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Edgewood- One of So. Tahoe's BestcsbconsultDined on 8/18/2014I have eaten at Edgewood many times. Each time I find the service to be exceptional. Their food is among the best in Tahoe. Their menu has unusual dishes and also standard dishes with "foodie" twists that keep you coming back. Their desserts are outstanding. Their wine list way better than average. The ambiance around sunset is one of the best in South Lake Tahoe. The architecture of the building and the surrounding golf course is exceptional. This is definitely worth the trip.Special Features:
- Wonderful Dining ExperienceFremontFoodieDined on 8/17/2014A memorable evening, amazing view of the lake and gourmet menu.Special Features:
- Perfect Anniversary DinnerDanielDined on 8/16/2014We got married at Edgewood and love celebrating our anniversary here. Great atmosphere, beautiful view of Lake Tahoe, get to watch brides and grooms minutes after their ceremonies. Food is always excellent and service is superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love EdgewoodNeneDined on 8/16/2014This is our third year in a row of dining at Edgewood for our anniversary. We especially love the beautiful view of Lake Tahoe from every table. Food is great, too, with something for everyone. I had delicious seabass and my husband had a New York and scallops.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over the top!JohnDined on 8/15/2014This restaurant is way above the norm. Exceptional staff, food presentation and the waiter's knowledge of the offerings and wine parings. This was a very special evening for my wife and I and everything was way over the top. Since we were in the area for another event many others were given this review in person.Special Features:
- Great Year after YearLoveToDineDined on 8/15/2014Once again our annual trip to Tahoe was topped off with the wonderful Edgewood experience. Great food, great food and an amazing view.Special Features:
- Great AgainRayPDined on 8/12/2014This was our 6th consecutuve year visiting the Lake Tahoe area and we wouldn't miss dinner at Edgewood for anything. It did not disappoint. Food was fabulous. View was outsatnding and service was exceptional, professionaland friendly. We highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best dinner in Lake Tahoe!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 8/9/2014Absolutely amazing! Our waitress and waiter were awesome- wish I remembered their names. My boyfriend and I were so impressed. This experience made our weekend very special. The food was delicious!Special Features:
- A summer traditionEatingourwaythrubendDined on 8/8/2014We always return to this place every summer when we are in Lake Tahoe for the food and the beautiful view. A must visit. Bloody Mary's are delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinnernuttyDined on 8/8/2014Beautiful setting, however, food was subpar (fish not fresh, canned corn, tasteless pasta). Waiter seemed overworked, took 15 min to bring second bottle of wine. Half the patrons looked like they came in from the beach. Prior experience with them was great, not sure what's happened.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't say enough good thingsEattolivelivetoeatDined on 8/7/2014Has to be the best fine dining restaurant on the South Shore, and, most likely the entire Lake. We haven't eaten in every restaurant, of course, but how can you top the combination of a fantastic view of Lake Tahoe with a sunset included (if your timing is right); professional, expert service; very good wine list; and wonderful food. I had the Elk Chop and it was cooked perfectly. My wife had the lobster with pappardelle and it too was perfect and delicious. Pricey? Yes, by our standards, but for that special occassion it can't be beat in the Lake Tahoe region. We have eaten in some of the finest restaurants in the US and abroad and the Edgewood can hold its own with the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gem by the lakeKbellaDined on 8/6/2014I can't believe we have been going to Lake Tahoe year after year and never discovered this beautiful restaurant on the lake at the Edgewood Golf and Country Club, South Lake Tahoe. We had a wonderful dinner, tasty and nicely presented. The wine list was varied and moderately expensive. We had a beautiful sunset view and took pictures from the patio. I would suggest reservations around sunset time. The server was attentive and very friendly. I would recommend this restaurant for a pleasant romantic evening. It was such a nice evening that we walked back to the highway to our hotel!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!Revue1Dined on 8/6/2014Celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary here and could not have been more pleased. Food and service were wonderful.Special Features:
- Elegance and fine diningkamoiVIPDined on 8/6/2014Impeccable service and really fine dining. Everything was great 4 diners gave the menu quite a workout and no one was disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All was in synchGastronommeVIPDined on 8/4/2014The only negative on this night was Lake Tahoe had no sunset as the clouds had taken over the area. That did not prevent us from having an incredible meal. The elk chop and halibut were exquisite. Our server Jeff and his partner are true professionals. Nothing disappointed in this evening. The 1995 Kenwood Artist Series provided the mystical into a fabulous romantic night. Cheers!Special Features:
- Great FoodoswegogirlDined on 8/3/2014We were a table of five. We had steak, lamb, halibut and lobster. Everything was perfect. Our server was Guy and he was the best server we have ever had. Very friendly and funny. And the timing for our evening was just right!Special Features:
- Love EdgewoodMarshaDined on 8/2/2014We have dined at Edgewood numerous time over the last 3 summers while visiting Lake Tahoe. The food and service has been consistently been of the highest quality. There is a beautiful view of the lake, which can be seen from every table in the dining room. The staff is attentive, knowledgeable and friendly. The menu has a nice variety of choices. It is definitely a place for a special occasion, or an enjoyable evening out with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/31/2014We have enjoyed the restaurant every time we go. We would highly recommend it for a special occasion.Special Features: