EdgeWild Restaurant & Winery
550 Chesterfield Center
Chesterfield, MO 63017Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
EdgeWild Restaurant & Winery
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.edgewildwinery.com/
- Phone: 6365320550
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Aaron Baggett
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: EdgeWild Restaurant & Winery is the perfect venue to host private events. From cocktail and dinner parties to luncheons and corporate entertaining, our private dining spaces make the ideal setting for your next event.
- Private Party Contact: Zach Smith 6365320550
- Entertainment: Weekend afternoons and Friday-Saturday evenings on our all-season patio.
A word from EdgeWild Restaurant & Winery
Located in the heart of Chesterfield, EdgeWild is a modern casual restaurant serving affordable American fine wines with inventive American cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
EdgeWild Restaurant & Winery - Best Restaurants in Chesterfield ›
EdgeWild Restaurant & Winery reviews from OpenTable diners
189 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (123)fit for foodies (89)special occasion (86)good for groups (80)neighborhood gem (53)romantic (46)vibrant bar scene (34)great for lunch (32)hot spot (31)great for brunch (17)late-night find (16)scenic view (12)kid-friendly (11)great for outdoor dining (10)Show More
- Consistently good!VizartsVIPDined on 9/16/2014I've dined here quite a few times now for both lunch & dinner & have never been disappointed. Our server seemed to know that the 2 of us wanted to chat so didn't rush us or hover. Although I only had the soup/salad combination both were really yummy. The crab chowder was luscious & flavorful with a true taste of roasted tomatoes & corn in the broth. The vineyard salad tasted like I made it in my own kitchen..fresh & flavorful with a great vinaigrette dressing that enhanced the flavor but wasn't overpowering. I look forward to going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service!K8inDestinDined on 9/13/2014This was dinner with a couple of friends and we had an awesome time. Roberto was very attentive and maDe excellent suggestions from the menu. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Place!!KathyDined on 9/13/2014Everything was wonderful!! The service, food & wine were all excellent!!! I will definitely be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/9/2014Service was slow. I had to ask for straws twice! The server forgot my salad order completely. This was my wife's birthday and I noted it on the open table reservation form. The server did not acknowledge the event and my wife got no special treat. Very disappointing experience.Special Features:
- RandyLovesWineDined on 9/6/2014Great food and service. The live music was very good, but a bit loud for a discussion with friends sitting next to me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, Good service, Too loudBizlunchesDined on 9/5/2014This was my second time visiting this restaurant and I once again enjoyed the food. The only problem - that will most likely keep me from returning is the noise level. I'm assuming due to the shape of the domed ceiling, but you could barely hear conversation across the table.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014We have had great food every tie we have visited Edgewild. Good wine list and atmosphere. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- helenoflouDined on 8/30/2014I eat here fairly frequently. They are always very accommodating. Service is great and the menu has a lot of variety and price levels. Food tastes great.Special Features:
- IncidentaldinerDined on 8/29/2014Everything was perfect. We were able to talk and the waiter was attentive but not in the waySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wish they would have tried harderReviewerDined on 8/24/2014We took my mother here for her birthday the other night expecting a delicious dinner, wine, and a great over all experience. What we got was none of the above. While the soup was excellent, our dinner was sub-par at best. The waitress ignored our table the entire time we were there. She had a couple other tables around us that she attended to, but she would walk right passed us and not ask if we needed our drinks refilled or how things were going. Several times we had to ask a different waiter to bring us what we needed. I was really dissappointed with our visit to Edgewild, especially since I was so hopeful that my mother would have a great birthday dinner there.Special Features:
- Girls Night OutGirlsNightOut82014Dined on 8/22/2014It was a wonderful experience with the group of girls that I went to dinner with that evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great 1st VisitOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/22/2014Excellent experience for our first visit. Different presentation for trying multiple wines. Crab Chowder was a great start followed by perfectly prepared scallops. Scallops were accompanied by creamed spinach with smoked Gouda and pine nuts. All very memmorible.Special Features:
- afternoondelightDined on 8/22/2014Disappointing. The hostesses appeared a little aloof...your tasting bar is small...we had a group of 13 ladies who wanted to taste at the same time and so they chose not to taste because only 3 people would fit...other wine restaurants accommodate...server was only one person with no other assist so everything took a long time..no one was asked how everything was and dessert was not offered..do you not have dessert?. No one was asked about after dinner wine. All-in-all...a bit overpriced for our outing.
- Out of TownerRuesterDined on 8/21/2014Nice decor, a really nice tenderloin trio, friendly service, and a blueberry pie a la mode to die for! Conversely, it was noisy due to the large crowd and bridal shower at the table 5 feet away.Special Features:
- Inconsistent but still goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014We have been going to Edgewild for a number of years now and the food and service has always been excellent. Over the course of the last year however I have had some disappointing entrees. The appetizers and desserts are ALWAYS top notch, they really are some of the best in STL. My entrees were always great too (I used to get the steaks all the time) but then I had a bad steak - not an awful steak, it was just dry and a little bland. I didn't send it back (am too British!) but I was disappointed! The next time we went I ordered a burger, which was fantastic. Then I ordered the same burger last week and it was nothing like the previous one - it was greasy and tasted over-buttered, and the fries were really greasy. Still a great restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Enjoyable EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Never feeling rushed in a dining experience is priceless. When we dine out with friends, it's just not a dine and dash... it's a wine, dine, wine, and relax event... At Edgewild we experienced just that. Our server, Brian, was attentive as we needed him to be and very forthcoming on helping us with the menu. Overall we enjoyed the total restaurant as there was also entertainment in a separate part of the restaurant. I give it 5 stars as the food, service, and wine was perfect. Thanks Edgewild....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly SurprisednutmegmamaDined on 8/16/2014We had heard great things about this place, but it was even better than we expected. The menu was fantastic, so it was hard to make up our minds. Ahi Tuna appetizer was fresh and flavorful. My husband ordered the Applewood Salmon which was cooked to perfection. I ordered the Beef Tenderloin Medallions and it was also perfect. The wine selections were also very impressive. Loved it!! We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent in Every WayCharleyandLizVIPDined on 8/11/2014We have been here several times since it opened and it gets better every time! The food is always good and the service is among the best. My wife and I highly recommend this restaurant. It is amongs our three favorite restaurants in Saint Louis (Ya Ya's, Giovanni's on the Hill, and EdgeWild.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wine Clubdine2wineDined on 8/9/2014How fun! It was offered to us and we took advantage of it. You get a free appetizer just for trying to and a discount on your wine as well! We can't wait to come again and try out the wine flight:) I am vegan and would LOVE to see more offerings without meat and or dairy on your menu. Thank YOU!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WallymeisterinskiDined on 8/9/2014We arrived with a party of 8. We had reservations and we're seated immediately. Our waitress was Kelly. She was excellent. We didn't have to ask twice for anything. Food was excellent as well as the dessert. We look forward to coming back when the weather is cool so we can sit on the open air side. It's not the place to go for a quiet intimate dinner but we knew that going in. We all enjoyed the eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timemonkey2436dDined on 8/7/2014Ordered the salmon found it to be a little dry. Switched out the creamed spinach for the polenta,did not care for the the consistency or the taste. Very different. Green beans side was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!DMZPDined on 8/5/2014I have attended two small corporate team events at Edgwild. The service and the food has been incredible. While the main dining room sits in a parking lot of a mall, the window wall gives the sense of scenery. Beautiful restaurant, quality staff, and delicious food.Special Features:
- Always greatWineEEVIPDined on 8/2/2014Megan was a great server and of all the wonderful meals this was the best yet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Napa in St LouisBillVIPDined on 8/1/2014The restaurant reminds me of something that would be found in the wine country of Northern California. The food was prepared and cooked to perfection using locally sourced ingredients where possible. There was an extensive wine list for all palettes. The restaurant was busy and had a buzz but was an extremely enjoyable experience. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but noisyCindyDined on 7/31/2014We had wine and the shrimp appetizer, a cheese plate and two salads. The bill was $80. A bit pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly good..SolidperformerVIPDined on 7/30/2014We had been when it first opened, and it wasn't good - but I just went back after 2 years, and it really has improved. The wait staff was prompt and service oriented, engaging too. Menu had great options for nibbling or full dining experience. We tried a couple wines and while I am not a fan of the edgewild wines (too sweet), there were plenty of notable options from more recognized vineyards to keep us happy. I would definitely go again!Special Features:
- Nice update for this locationeatingfunDined on 7/29/2014I was glad to see someone resurrected this restaurant site. The combination of the wine list with good food is a treat. We had a very good dinner and great service.Special Features:
- Charming & friendlyhelperDined on 7/29/2014Perfect for our mini-family reunion. Comfortable for conversation, yet lively and fun. Interesting menu, nicely served. A delight.Special Features:
- Edge wild solidAlvinoDined on 7/25/2014EdgeWild is into its 3rd year. Still consistent. Still great value. Not cheap but very reasonable for what it delivers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place. Noisy inside.OutForDinnerDined on 7/25/2014Had a great dinner and was busy . Just too noisy though. At a round table for 5 of us and we struggled to hear each other little line the waitress. And mine of us have hearing issues. If the noise could be managed, it would be a great place to frequent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodbrooklynDined on 7/25/2014New items often but old tried and true are kept on menu. Go to place with out of towners and special dinnersSpecial Features:
- NICE RRTURN VISITstlarryVIPDined on 7/25/2014JjAzz night dinner with friends. What a great way to celebrate. Sockeye salmon was perfect. Crushed re wine. Wow. Thanks for the attention to detail. Hummus and scallops were perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ColdbobtexstlDined on 7/25/2014The air conditioning system was on overdrive and it was terribly cold where we sat and really uncomfortable.Special Features:
- My new fav restaurantHappygirlDined on 7/22/2014Still my new fav restaurant-love it! I am a regular. Thanks for being consistently awesome.Special Features:
- The perfect treatHollyberryDined on 7/21/2014I wanted to treat my Catering Director and her husband and I wanted a place that would really be a treat. Edgewild did not disappoint! Our server Erika was lovely and very attentive, the wine and cocktails were perfectly made and delivered swiftly, our appetizer was very generous and perfect (cheese board), all of our meals were the right amount, great presentation, perfectly cooked and served at the right temperature, and the person who had dessert licked the plate clean. Thank you for a restful and perfectly enjoyable evening - we will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/19/2014Group of 4 went and had a wonderful experience. We each started with a flight of wine, Smoked Wings, and Mussels. Amazing Wings, and perfectly cooked Mussels. Bison meatloaf was perfect, the Ribeye was outstanding! Filet = WOW! We all left very happy and satisfied with our dinner that evening! Cannot wait for an occation to go back to this area so we can visit again!Special Features:
- Superb!DennyDined on 7/18/2014It is hard for us to want to go anyplace else be it for appetizers/wine or dinner. The food never disappoints and different flavors abound. Creative culinary expertise. Since we are regulars, we are ready for some new appetizers but would hate to leave the current ones behind. The staff is young and mature adults who are well trained and always friendly. The Wine Club is a win/win for the restaurant and ourselves. Make you feel like family and numerous benefits come with the membership only requiring one bottle purchase per month which can be accumulated, take home, or enjoy with friends in the restaurant. One would short change themselves not to try this restaurant. More quiet outside of the lounge but enjoyable everywhere!Special Features:
- Great food and large portionsBillVIPDined on 7/18/2014Excellent. Salads were gigantic and the entrees quite large. Wine list is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We always love EdgeWild!erine853Dined on 7/18/2014This was my fourth time there and I have never been disappointed. The food is great! My husband and I especially love the seafood dishes (even above the steak options). Desserts are good as well! We love the big cookie! We have also always had good service. Even though it's a pricey dinner, it's well worth it for a special occasion. We always are looking forward to the next time we can go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- would not recommendOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/15/2014over priced poorly cooked food.......................................................Special Features: