EdgeWild Restaurant & Winery
550 Chesterfield Center
Chesterfield, MO 63017Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
EdgeWild Restaurant & Winery
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.edgewildwinery.com/
- Phone: 6365320550
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Aaron Baggett
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: EdgeWild Restaurant & Winery is the perfect venue to host private events. From cocktail and dinner parties to luncheons and corporate entertaining, our private dining spaces make the ideal setting for your next event.
- Private Party Contact: Zach Smith 6365320550
- Entertainment: Weekend afternoons and Friday-Saturday evenings on our all-season patio.
A word from EdgeWild Restaurant & Winery
Located in the heart of Chesterfield, EdgeWild is a modern casual restaurant serving affordable American fine wines with inventive American cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerContemporary American
EdgeWild Restaurant & Winery - Best Restaurants in Chesterfield ›
EdgeWild Restaurant & Winery reviews from OpenTable diners
188 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
notable wine list (121)fit for foodies (91)good for groups (83)special occasion (82)neighborhood gem (50)romantic (47)vibrant bar scene (34)hot spot (33)great for lunch (26)great for brunch (17)late-night find (16)great for outdoor dining (12)kid-friendly (12)scenic view (12)Show More
- Over pricedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014Food was good but overpriced, however the waiter was phenomenal very personable and knowledgeable.
- Just Short of a FivestlouisdinerDined on 9/27/2014The food was excellent with a wide range of menu choices. We enjoyed both our dishes (The tenderloin medallions and the pork chop.) The service was attentive and friendly. The only downside was the noise level, which made conversation very difficult at times. There were two large groups in the back dining room where we were seated. I believe I've learned that when you make a reservation, you should specify the front dining room only.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2nd TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014This was our second time here and we weren't as impressed as the first time. The place itself is great. Awesome ambiance. Very relaxed setting and the food is good and the portions are plenty. but there isn't a very big selection. I just wish that there was a tad bit more to choose from. Also this is a little more a personal matter and I know it's a winery but they don't carry any IPA beer! I was disappointed with that actually.Special Features:
- Another Nice Meal at EdgeWildSouthernGent63Dined on 9/26/2014EdgeWild is our go-to place when we just need a night out. The food and wine are always good, the prices are acceptable, and the wait staff is typically very good. If I had to ding them it would be the greeters. They are typically very young women who seem to want to be somewhere else. Training can fix this. But once you're seated then the experience is usually very good.Special Features:
- Nice spot for lunchHirschwritesVIPDined on 9/26/2014We always get the grilled wedge with blue cheese. Big salad and good. And another favorite is the BLT and E!Special Features:
- Edgewild_Sep14VegasTimVIPDined on 9/22/2014I had the Mussels to start and they were excellent! I would go back for those alone. I also had the Bison meatloaf and it was also great. Great wine and service as well. Looking forward to my next visit.Special Features:
- Food doesn't disappointOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/21/2014Our third time here with friends and all enjoyed their selections. Bison meatloaf was delicious with a tasty au jus and green beans done perfectly. Had a house salad with too much dressing. Looking forward to sharing another meal there with friends. Service was quick but actual sever was not very engaging or helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food Lousy WaiterNancyVIPDined on 9/20/2014The food was excellent and reasonably priced - however our waiter was rude, inattentive and if we return we will definitely request someone else to wait on us. Our waitress for appetizers in the bar area was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Edgewild ReviewDine4WineDined on 9/20/2014The food was excellent as was the presentation. One of our party is gluten intolerant, and she appreciated the large gluten-free menu. The server was very helpful in making our wine choices. The only negative was that the hostesses were unfriendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!HollyDined on 9/19/2014The brie soup is the best I've ever had. Always a great experience!!Special Features:
- Consistently good!VizartsVIPDined on 9/16/2014I've dined here quite a few times now for both lunch & dinner & have never been disappointed. Our server seemed to know that the 2 of us wanted to chat so didn't rush us or hover. Although I only had the soup/salad combination both were really yummy. The crab chowder was luscious & flavorful with a true taste of roasted tomatoes & corn in the broth. The vineyard salad tasted like I made it in my own kitchen..fresh & flavorful with a great vinaigrette dressing that enhanced the flavor but wasn't overpowering. I look forward to going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and service!K8inDestinDined on 9/13/2014This was dinner with a couple of friends and we had an awesome time. Roberto was very attentive and maDe excellent suggestions from the menu. Highly recommend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Place!!KathyDined on 9/13/2014Everything was wonderful!! The service, food & wine were all excellent!!! I will definitely be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but disappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/9/2014Service was slow. I had to ask for straws twice! The server forgot my salad order completely. This was my wife's birthday and I noted it on the open table reservation form. The server did not acknowledge the event and my wife got no special treat. Very disappointing experience.Special Features:
- RandyLovesWineDined on 9/6/2014Great food and service. The live music was very good, but a bit loud for a discussion with friends sitting next to me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, Good service, Too loudBizlunchesDined on 9/5/2014This was my second time visiting this restaurant and I once again enjoyed the food. The only problem - that will most likely keep me from returning is the noise level. I'm assuming due to the shape of the domed ceiling, but you could barely hear conversation across the table.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014We have had great food every tie we have visited Edgewild. Good wine list and atmosphere. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- helenoflouDined on 8/30/2014I eat here fairly frequently. They are always very accommodating. Service is great and the menu has a lot of variety and price levels. Food tastes great.Special Features:
- IncidentaldinerDined on 8/29/2014Everything was perfect. We were able to talk and the waiter was attentive but not in the waySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wish they would have tried harderReviewerDined on 8/24/2014We took my mother here for her birthday the other night expecting a delicious dinner, wine, and a great over all experience. What we got was none of the above. While the soup was excellent, our dinner was sub-par at best. The waitress ignored our table the entire time we were there. She had a couple other tables around us that she attended to, but she would walk right passed us and not ask if we needed our drinks refilled or how things were going. Several times we had to ask a different waiter to bring us what we needed. I was really dissappointed with our visit to Edgewild, especially since I was so hopeful that my mother would have a great birthday dinner there.Special Features:
- Girls Night OutGirlsNightOut82014Dined on 8/22/2014It was a wonderful experience with the group of girls that I went to dinner with that evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great 1st VisitOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/22/2014Excellent experience for our first visit. Different presentation for trying multiple wines. Crab Chowder was a great start followed by perfectly prepared scallops. Scallops were accompanied by creamed spinach with smoked Gouda and pine nuts. All very memmorible.Special Features:
- afternoondelightDined on 8/22/2014Disappointing. The hostesses appeared a little aloof...your tasting bar is small...we had a group of 13 ladies who wanted to taste at the same time and so they chose not to taste because only 3 people would fit...other wine restaurants accommodate...server was only one person with no other assist so everything took a long time..no one was asked how everything was and dessert was not offered..do you not have dessert?. No one was asked about after dinner wine. All-in-all...a bit overpriced for our outing.
- Out of TownerRuesterDined on 8/21/2014Nice decor, a really nice tenderloin trio, friendly service, and a blueberry pie a la mode to die for! Conversely, it was noisy due to the large crowd and bridal shower at the table 5 feet away.Special Features:
- Inconsistent but still goodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014We have been going to Edgewild for a number of years now and the food and service has always been excellent. Over the course of the last year however I have had some disappointing entrees. The appetizers and desserts are ALWAYS top notch, they really are some of the best in STL. My entrees were always great too (I used to get the steaks all the time) but then I had a bad steak - not an awful steak, it was just dry and a little bland. I didn't send it back (am too British!) but I was disappointed! The next time we went I ordered a burger, which was fantastic. Then I ordered the same burger last week and it was nothing like the previous one - it was greasy and tasted over-buttered, and the fries were really greasy. Still a great restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very Enjoyable EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014Never feeling rushed in a dining experience is priceless. When we dine out with friends, it's just not a dine and dash... it's a wine, dine, wine, and relax event... At Edgewild we experienced just that. Our server, Brian, was attentive as we needed him to be and very forthcoming on helping us with the menu. Overall we enjoyed the total restaurant as there was also entertainment in a separate part of the restaurant. I give it 5 stars as the food, service, and wine was perfect. Thanks Edgewild....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly SurprisednutmegmamaDined on 8/16/2014We had heard great things about this place, but it was even better than we expected. The menu was fantastic, so it was hard to make up our minds. Ahi Tuna appetizer was fresh and flavorful. My husband ordered the Applewood Salmon which was cooked to perfection. I ordered the Beef Tenderloin Medallions and it was also perfect. The wine selections were also very impressive. Loved it!! We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent in Every WayCharleyandLizVIPDined on 8/11/2014We have been here several times since it opened and it gets better every time! The food is always good and the service is among the best. My wife and I highly recommend this restaurant. It is amongs our three favorite restaurants in Saint Louis (Ya Ya's, Giovanni's on the Hill, and EdgeWild.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A wine Clubdine2wineDined on 8/9/2014How fun! It was offered to us and we took advantage of it. You get a free appetizer just for trying to and a discount on your wine as well! We can't wait to come again and try out the wine flight:) I am vegan and would LOVE to see more offerings without meat and or dairy on your menu. Thank YOU!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WallymeisterinskiDined on 8/9/2014We arrived with a party of 8. We had reservations and we're seated immediately. Our waitress was Kelly. She was excellent. We didn't have to ask twice for anything. Food was excellent as well as the dessert. We look forward to coming back when the weather is cool so we can sit on the open air side. It's not the place to go for a quiet intimate dinner but we knew that going in. We all enjoyed the eveningSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timemonkey2436dDined on 8/7/2014Ordered the salmon found it to be a little dry. Switched out the creamed spinach for the polenta,did not care for the the consistency or the taste. Very different. Green beans side was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!DMZPDined on 8/5/2014I have attended two small corporate team events at Edgwild. The service and the food has been incredible. While the main dining room sits in a parking lot of a mall, the window wall gives the sense of scenery. Beautiful restaurant, quality staff, and delicious food.Special Features:
- Always greatWineEEVIPDined on 8/2/2014Megan was a great server and of all the wonderful meals this was the best yet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Napa in St LouisBillVIPDined on 8/1/2014The restaurant reminds me of something that would be found in the wine country of Northern California. The food was prepared and cooked to perfection using locally sourced ingredients where possible. There was an extensive wine list for all palettes. The restaurant was busy and had a buzz but was an extremely enjoyable experience. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice but noisyCindyDined on 7/31/2014We had wine and the shrimp appetizer, a cheese plate and two salads. The bill was $80. A bit pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprisingly good..SolidperformerVIPDined on 7/30/2014We had been when it first opened, and it wasn't good - but I just went back after 2 years, and it really has improved. The wait staff was prompt and service oriented, engaging too. Menu had great options for nibbling or full dining experience. We tried a couple wines and while I am not a fan of the edgewild wines (too sweet), there were plenty of notable options from more recognized vineyards to keep us happy. I would definitely go again!Special Features:
- Nice update for this locationeatingfunDined on 7/29/2014I was glad to see someone resurrected this restaurant site. The combination of the wine list with good food is a treat. We had a very good dinner and great service.Special Features:
- Charming & friendlyhelperDined on 7/29/2014Perfect for our mini-family reunion. Comfortable for conversation, yet lively and fun. Interesting menu, nicely served. A delight.Special Features:
- Edge wild solidAlvinoDined on 7/25/2014EdgeWild is into its 3rd year. Still consistent. Still great value. Not cheap but very reasonable for what it delivers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place. Noisy inside.OutForDinnerDined on 7/25/2014Had a great dinner and was busy . Just too noisy though. At a round table for 5 of us and we struggled to hear each other little line the waitress. And mine of us have hearing issues. If the noise could be managed, it would be a great place to frequent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.