3000 the Canyons Resort Dr
Park City, UT 84098Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.wgparkcity.com/resort.asp
- Phone: 4356552260x
- Hours of Operation:
Open Tuesday-Saturday from 5:30pm - 9pm
Closed Sunday & Monday
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Nick Lees, CEC
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Edge Steakhouse
Take your fine dining experience over the Edge, more than just a traditional steakhouse, each item at Edge is a creative masterpiece. Where Las Vegas meets the mountains and gourmet fine dining meets a steakhouse, Edge Steakhouse truly delivers a 5-Star experience. Winner of the 2013 Best Overall Dining Establishment, Best of State® Steakhouse and Fine Dining Chef, Edge uses only Prime Aged or Wagyu Beef and every indulgent dish is a star. Fresh seafood is flown in daily and pop-overs are steaming at each table. Edge... experience the new wave of Fine Dining.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Edge Steakhouse - Best Restaurants in Park City ›
Edge Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
29 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelQuiet
special occasion (24)romantic (20)fit for foodies (16)notable wine list (14)good for groups (5)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (2)neighborhood gem (2)hot spot (2)great for lunch (1)vibrant bar scene (1)Show More
- Good dining experiencebignateDined on 8/30/2014Second time at Edge steakhouse. First time I went I got the wagyu ribeye second time i did the new York 12oz, should have went with the ribeye again. Lobster bisque was fantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Steak houseDallasDined on 8/28/2014Took my girlfriend for her birthday. Our waiter was very knowledgeable and guided us through a wonderful four course meal. On his recommendation we shared each selection. This cut my overall projected cost of the meal in half. He also recommended dishes that we may have not otherwise have ordered - one of which (the Tartar) turned out to be the best dish of the evening. We are not wine drinkers, however, he made several cocktails off menu to compliment the meal - and then gave us the recipes for them at the end of the night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great way to end our trip...travel4foodDined on 8/16/2014We dined at Edge the last night of our trip to Park City hoping to cap off a GREAT trip with a GREAT dinner. Edge met ALL of our expectations. When we arrived the host immediately greeted us and checked to be sure our table (a table for four set for two next to the fireplace) was ready and we were seated right away. The wait staff could not have been more attentive or helpful. Answering questions, providing some recommendations and making sure we had everything we needed. The food was fantastic. As a NYC steak house fan I am always skeptical whenever I hit a new steak house but Edge delivered. My steak was tender and cooked to a perfect medium rare. Next time I am back in the Park City area I will be back!Special Features:
- dissapointingOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/12/2014The restaurant was relatively empty yet the service was poor. We repeatedly had to ask for our waitress to come to our table to open our bottleof wine and to take our orders. We had to ask a server to please bring us a plate of popovers that every other table around us had gotten, and this was delivered just before our steak arrived! They call themselves a steak house but only offered 2 cuts of regular beef, and 3 cuts of Waygu beef. It was much better last January during the Sundance festival. We aren't going back.Special Features:
- Great food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014Great find for great food.tender steak cooked the way you like and an unbelievable lobster bisque.Special Features:
- Amazing!FranthefoodfanDined on 7/25/2014The food was excellent, the service was excellent thanks to our waitress Raquel, and the atmosphere was terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is good, the service was notDentonDinerDined on 7/1/2014We were impressed with the décor and the vibe. The primary wait person was a different story. When you go to a restaurant like this the service is as much a part of the experience as the food and the service was bad. The food was good, however our son’s steak was overcooked. Our wait person did not check on how our steaks turned out when we were served and we did not see them again for at least ten minutes. The manager did comp us for part of the price, which was good. However the manager made too many excuses instead of just apologizing and moving on. This place could be special. They have some work to do in regards to how they treat and interact with the customers to live up to the image and the price.Special Features:
- AmazingDined on 6/28/2014Staff was amazing, food was to die for! Such a great expereince.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, reasonably pricedSteakonMymindDined on 6/28/2014My wife and I went to the edge for a Saturday night dinner. The food was satisfying and for the caliber of the establishment, the price was reasonable. We didn't have any complaints about our meal or the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful mealTowhead1Dined on 6/19/2014First-time visitor to Park City, I thoroughly enjoyed the decor of Edge Steakhouse, as well as the high quality food and mannerly wait staff. I ordered a Kobe steak which was heavenly. Also, grilled Utah corn was delicious as was the Caesar salad. Dining on a summer Thursday evening, very few customers were there so the ambiance and elegant atmosphere were just to our liking. Our waiter could not have been more polite. Enjoyed every aspect of our dinner in beautiful Park City.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just okSunshine1618Dined on 6/7/2014If you go and spend the money, don't waste your time on anything but the Waygu beef and lobster bisque. Very expensive for the quality.Special Features:
- The following 142 reviews are from the Edge Steakhouse reviews archive.
- Best Restaurant Ever!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/22/2014Excellent food. We can't say enough about how great the food, service and how enjoyable the waiters were. Great job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great first meal here!CeceDined on 5/17/2014Won't be our last. Edge is currently offering a spring tasting menu which includes either steak or lobster bisque extra $3), a 10-oz Wagu steak with asparagus and garlic mashed potatoes (we swapped for truffle parmesan fries and they didn't charge us more, maybe because we ordered a not so cheap bottle of wine. Anyways, everything was cooked to perfection, steak was perfect with a delightful steak sauce on the side. Service was excellent, atmosphere lovely. Choose the tables unless you have a great back that doesn't give you any troubles (the seat backs are bolt upright so they were uncomfortable, but we moved back to the table and enjoyed a wonderful meal.Special Features:
- perfectionjulieDined on 5/16/2014We came to Park City for 4 days from Long Island. The manager and staff do everything to assure that your dining is perfect and it is. The steak is absolutely delicious, but what really stood out was the corn, sounds odd, I know, but once you have it you will understand. The piped in music is old time true jazz with a sound level that is enjoyable instead of overpowering. This restaurant is a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best steak I've ever snarfedScubasteve52Dined on 5/16/2014My wife and I took a weekend to Park City and decided to try out Edge. We had high expectations and were still blown away. We hail from cow country and have a very specific beef palet; The cook's at Edge raised the bar. The steak was cooked to perfection, it was seasoned just right and the beef was tender like butter. The service was never lacking and they even baked a free chocolate soufflé for my wife's birthday... She has never had chocolate so tasty. If you get the chance to try Edge, don't pass it up. My wife and I are already counting down the days till we can go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very ImpressedtravelingfoodieVIPDined on 4/29/2014The quality of the beef and pork we ordered was top notch. Each dish was prepared with great care. I can see why some reviews complained of a long wait - but it was worth the wait. The portions are very large, I would suggest splitting the entrée and only ordering one side. We will go back next time in Park City.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highs and LowsFoodieQueenDined on 4/11/2014The high was the exceptional service. The high points for the food were of course the steaks. The amuse-bouche ! The table side Caesar is a must & the famous popovers really hit the spot. The low's were their sides & deserts. The truffle mac & cheese the noodles were way over cooked. The frites we asked that no truffle oil be put on & they still did. The selection of deserts were mini cup deserts & creme brulee. What? That is all my choices?!? Back to the highs, the creme brulee was very good & because of the special occasion they went all out to make us feel special by writing happy birthday in chocolate sauce. The other high was they took the mac and cheese off the bill no questions asked but we took the frites home because I liked them!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Romantic Dining ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/5/2014The dinner hear is pricey, but at a resort it is to be expected for this level of food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Too expensive for the qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2000VIPDined on 3/31/2014Food was decent, but the prices were high - much higher than our already high expectations. A 10 oz filet for $60 is just too much.
- Not worth the hype!TravelerVIPDined on 3/24/2014After the appetizers (Tuna, King crab, Lobster bisque which were wonderful) and an award review by one of the staff, our expectations were high. However, the waiter from St. Petersberg, FL was not friendly and very slow. We watched 3 tables served and finish before our main course was served - and we weren't even offered a dessert menu - or a pre order for the chocolate soufflé which we overheard another waiter offer to his customers. The steaks were perfect, but the Halibut (recommended by the waiter) and the Tuna were overcooked. We were offered some "free dessert" minis - meh. The dinner was way overpriced for the service and food. Ignore the hype and find another steak restaurant. And no OpenTable points for this disappointing dinner.Special Features:
- None of us would order ourOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/23/2014None of us would order our entree selection again. My son's scallops arrived cold and under cooked and had to be sent back. The special mac and cheese was in our opinion - average at best. I had to ask them to turn the music down as it was blaring over our table and I could not hear the waiter. And the waiter had another large table and so when he disappeared to service that table - it was a while before we saw him again. We waited 20 minutes for the bill. I doubt we'll be going back. For the kind of money we spent (Pricey) we wanted and think we deserved better. Their service was good - plenty of folks made sure our waters were filled.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/20/2014The overall experience was great! Food delicious everybody working in the restaurant was really attentive and kind. We would definitly go back. We stayed in water gate for a week and we already went twice and thinking about going back on our last night. Las night we had de tomhawk steak 32oz, we recomend this for sharing between two!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A must to visitRussVIPDined on 3/20/2014Hands down, this is one of the best restaurants in Park City. This is my second consecutive year of visiting Edge and once again it did not disappoint. Make sure you get this reservation booked early.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful setting and service!SusanVIPDined on 3/20/2014The ambience and setting is amazing, The food is very good, but very overpriced. The bar scene is vibrant and the staff is extremely professional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/13/2014Really nice atmosphere. Be sure to make a reservation. The short braised ribs are excellent and come with mashed potatoes and a few vegetables. I split this with my 13 year old daughter. Plenty of food for 2. My husband and son got the filet and mashed potatoes and it was excellent also. The sides are large and should be shared. Great restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner at the Edge was greatJimAtCanyonsDined on 3/7/2014We got scallops, the wagyu rib eye, the tuna and all were excellent. The Mac and Cheese was very good but very rich. Onion soup and lobster bisque were also excellent. This is a great place for a special occasion. It is pricey however, but worth it. Service was also excellent although it took a tad long to get our check. Overall, I highly recommend The Edge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food...odd ambienceEricVIPDined on 3/6/2014The food and service are fantastic, but the restaurant is very bright and the tables are very close together!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good steak dinnersV123VIPDined on 3/6/2014This place has great steaks but they need to either place a sign on their hotel entrance door directing customers to check in at the other door -or- have a hostess greet customers at both doors. Hotel guests mainly enter from the inside door and get confused as to why no one provides directions for checking in. This confusion can be resolved easily. So why not do it?
- Wonderful!!!!highlight ofOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/2/2014Wonderful!!!!highlight of our Park City dining experience!
- Over RatedDeezoDined on 2/28/2014The food is not what it should be for the prices charged or for any prices for that matter. Way over rated. Had a very disappointing meal. Table side Cesar Salad was terrible (very oily and not properly seasoned), Tuna was dry and tasteless at $38 (felt like Diner food), and sides were like slop dishes (way too much butter and oil) and not very tasty. Overall I was incredibly disappointed.
- Best Steak House in UtahlovegreatfoodDined on 2/28/2014I have been to several steak houses in Utah and in my view there is nothing that compares to the Edge! We started the evening with the Tuna Tartare, which was one of the best that I have ever had. The steak that we had was done perfectly! As for the side dishes that we ordered, the truffle macaroni and cheese was divine. As we celebrated our wedding anniversary, the staff there took great care of us and they made it so that we would come back again. We have recommended the Edge to several people and all have come back and told us it is the best place around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best ribeye everBosscoDined on 2/27/2014Expensive. Very expensive, but I couldn't complain since it was the very best steak I've ever had. Believe me, that's saying alot from foodie that I am. Engaging staff was excellent with balanced attentiveness. The ahi tartar was only disappointment due to lack of actual ahi - more of a celebration of avocado & onion (?) than anything else. Good flavors but needed 3x the ahi to deserve the name & price. Also recommend crab cakes, Ceasars salad & chocolate souffle. Wine list is decent for Utah but hefty markups & not comparable to good California restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb Service and Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/27/2014We had dinner there a few nights ago prior to a concert. We were seated in a cozy booth, but very near a speaker. Although the music volume was reduced once, it was still louder than I prefer. The service here is superb. Every effort is made to explain food and drink choices, and to cater to one's needs. We tried a cheese platter, which is an uncommon offering for an American restaurant. The cheese was excellent. My husband had a 14 oz. strip steak and I had salmon. Both meals were well-prepared, and he ordered a side of mashed potatoes that came as 3 types of mashed potatoes: garlic, cheese, and Wasabi (enough for 2) . He loved the garlic mashed (but he loves garlic all the time). Wines were good, not great. We'll go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stapling effectBad2duhboneDined on 2/25/2014Served pop overs that did not rise. Waiter said "yeh, they never come out consistently". Ordered elk tenderloin med rare. It came out well, to be kind. Actually, it was nuked. Waiter said, "yeh, I saw it was too overdone?" 2nd time, rare. Wife ordered veal chop. she bit into a small bone, it turned out to be a staple. The kind from Office Depot. It is so odd because last year when we dined there, it was one of the best dining experiences ever. That is saying a lot. We dine out often and have two sons who are executive chefs in fine dining restaurants. There is no excuse for allowing anything to come out of that kitchen other than perfect. Everyone apologized, the manager, sous chef, waiter. Offered complementary meal.Special Features:
- 5 StarPatrickDined on 2/21/2014Excellent service, ambiance, and food. My favorite of Park City and definitely on my top 5 world wide. Thank you!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedjeanneDined on 2/20/2014We had a dining reservation and still had to wait as there were problems in the kitchen. Finally seated our waitress was great. We have had her before, but the kitchen was way backed up and extremely slow. It took at least two-and-a half hours to receive the main course---not good!!!!! The host as well as the waitress kept apologizing for the delay to us and other diners. We will return only when the problems are fixed.
- wonderful food, very slowbill38Dined on 2/19/2014It took 90 minutes for our entrees to arrive. They were wonderful, but then we were nearly starved.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to par ...ServiceDined on 2/18/2014We had reservations & waited 45 minutes.The host seemed inexperienced & didn't know how to "move" tables. Once finally seated, instead of taking the initiative to set us up with a comped "something" to make up for the long wait, he asked "we" should do that.The food was OK but again, took long and drinks took even longer plus wine was spilled on one of us.Each time we placed a drink order, at least 15 minutes went by.Our wine arrived after our food. Bread arrived AFTER the meal.Our waiter; however, I have to say was terrific.He made the best of the situation & made us feel he really cared. He handled it like a pro and thanks to him, some of the evening was salvaged.Two tables around us also complained about their wait, service and food.
- Skip Edge Steakhouse with KidsHolderADDined on 2/16/2014My husband and I were fairly disappointed with Edge Steakhouse. We were on vacation and staying at the Westgate Resort. The staff were overwhelmed with full tables, and the waiters were in disaster mode. If you add that atmosphere with the fact my well behaved 6 and 8 year old were at the table with us, you can probably understand that the staff paid us little attention and focused on the larger tables full of adults. The food was good but took so long to arrive to the table that I had lost my appetite and was more interested in returning to my room. Overall, I would say skip this restaurant if you are looking for a quiet evening with your spouse or dinner with your kids. This restaurant caters to parties of six or more.Special Features:
- Amazing SteaksSteakAholicDined on 2/16/2014I loved the upscale decor. Our table location was in a prime location. The wine list was superb. The Wagyu Steaks were amazing. Our Waiter was personable. He had a lot of experience and the service was impeccable. We would definitely go there again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.