Edge, Steak + Bar
Four Seasons Hotel -1435 Brickell Ave.
Miami, FL 33131Neighborhood:
SteakPrice: $31 to $50
Edge, Steak + Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.edgerestaurantmiami.com/
- Phone: 3053813190x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday to Friday: 6:30am - 11:00am, Saturday & Sunday 7:00am - 11:00am;
Brunch: Sunday: 11:30am - 3:00pm;
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:30am - 3:00pm;
Dinner: Nightly: 6:00pm - 11:00pm
Happy Hour Daily: 4:00pm - 7:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Aaron Brooks
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Looking for an amazing location to host your upcoming event? EDGE has two indoor private dining rooms as well as a gorgeous terrace overlooking the Hotel’s two-acre pool area and city skyline. Protected from the elements by a trellised canopy, the terrace serves as a casual yet chic outdoor space complete with relaxing fire pits, shimmering candles and lush greenery.
Whether it’s an important business meeting, networking event, reception, casual family get-together, or special occasion dinner, EDGE offers personal and attentive service to ensure every event’s success.
A word from Edge, Steak + Bar
EDGE, Steak & Bar offers a non-traditional, affordable menu of high-quality, interesting cuts of meat, indigenous seafood and locally-sourced fruits and vegetables. A natural focal point, the high energy bar serves creative cocktails, small plates, tartares, crudos and appetizers. The contemporary American menu from acclaimed Executive Chef Aaron Brooks highlights seasonal ingredients sourced by top local producers complemented by spices, peppers and herbs from the restaurant’s garden. An expansive outdoor oasis at EDGE features a gorgeous patio complete with relaxing fire pits, shimmering candles and lush greenery overlooking Miami cityscape and glittering Biscayne Bay. The restaurant's buzzy vibe, combined with the welcoming, lounge atmosphere on the al fresco patio, makes EDGE a great destination for happy hour, post-work stress relief and office soirees.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Edge, Steak + Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
81 reviews since July 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (40)fit for foodies (39)great for outdoor dining (36)romantic (33)good for groups (29)scenic view (25)neighborhood gem (17)hot spot (16)great for brunch (14)great for lunch (13)vibrant bar scene (12)notable wine list (12)kid-friendly (9)late-night find (6)Show More
- Date night perfectionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/25/2014Had the most amazing date night. Possibly one of the best romantic restaurants I've ever been to. The food, service and ambiance was impeccable. Our waiter was spot on with every food recommendation. Definitely a must. Will be back soon.Special Features:
- Perfect FoodFoodieMIADined on 10/24/2014I had the FL Snapper. It was light And aimply Perfect. We ask for a wine Pairing, which was also perfect recommended. Try the blueberry cheesecake. It was light, tasty, and the right size for one. The bar was packed, but we had a cozy booth, where privacy was superb for a great date night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday dinnerFuntimesDined on 10/18/2014Food quality and taste were good, but portions were a bit small for a steakhouse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Sunday Brunch BuffetEatingOutVIPDined on 10/12/2014It was spectacular! Incredible food presented beautifully. A real treat. A vast variety of eggs, meats (the suckling pig was remarkable), salads, cheeses, and deserts. And the list goes on. If a brunch buffet is what you're looking for, this is the one!
- Awesome Brunch!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/12/2014All of the food was amazing! Highlights for me were the salmon sliders, roasted pork, chipotle beef hash, quinoa pancakes, and pumpkin spiced waffles. There wasn't one thing that I didn't enjoy and the service is incredible!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent & classyLovesNYCVIPDined on 10/8/2014This was our second time at The Edge & it was excellent again. This time I had the filet mignon and my honey had the large burger again. Both were perfect. Mashed potatoes with cheese topping was creamy and the roasted asparagus was tender and sweet. Both were delicious. We enjoy the patio seating. On the 7th floor of the Four Seasons Hotel, it overlooks a large private garden area. In the evening the breeze is lovely, and the setting is quiet and romantic. Our server was friendly and attentive. We will definitely go back again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Worth itK3ZeeDined on 9/26/2014The place and ambiance was great but the service sucked royally. Waiter took 20 Min to ask us for drinks and was impossible to ask for something because he was never around. Out of all my plates I only enjoyed 1 (the Mac and Cheese). My friends fish had no taste and appetizer was gross. Dessert tasted like it came from a buffet table. Will never go back again mostly because the service.Special Features:
- Biz lunchJCCHKVIPDined on 9/18/2014We did not go for the lunch special at $19, nor did we have any alcohol. Instead we both had soup which was fine if not special and I had the daily fish special and my colleague had chicken form the regular menu. My fish was good and tasty, her chicken was fine except it was her second choice due to the first being unavailable. Finally we had a coffee. All up bill was around $110. So be careful. The lunch special would be less than half the price and probably almost as good! We did fine the ambience OK and suitable for having a discussion over lunch so that was good and I will go back but perhaps a little more inclined to go for the lunch special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentLovesNYCVIPDined on 9/9/2014We went for their burgers which are rated among the best in Miami. They are great! The menu is varied with salads, meat and fish entrees, at decent prices. Located on the 7th floor of the FourSeasons Hotel in Brickell, we ate on the terrace with a lovely open view of a garden area. Luxurious surroundings, attentive service, and excellent food. We will definitely go back and try soething else on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A surprisingly good dinner meal.FlyingmanDined on 9/4/2014I had a business dinner with one other and it was a very pleasant and enjoyable experience. We sat out on the terrace which had good cover from the elements, some breeze, not too hot. The service was quick and efficient, with good suggestions offered. I had the Miami Spice dinner with a small portion of ribeye steak that was properly cooked. The salad had a couple of slices of smoked beef belly which I swore was bacon or pork, very delicious. A reasonable price, not a large portion but certainly enough. Well presented and served. I'd recommend and plan to return next opportunity. Sort of a hidden away location within the Four Seasons Hotel and Office Complex.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cutting Edge of FlavorOT4spiceDined on 8/31/2014Creative dishes abound in a steakhouse with a menu offering vegetarian possibilities. I had the carrot salad with raw and slightly carmelized carrot shavings, carrot crumbs and carrot yoghurt. Assuredly an imaginative take on carrots that was impressive - a dish Bugs Bunny would relish. A more inventive juxtaposition of zest was the crispy beef belly with pickled plums. The Mahi with palm hearts and avocado puree was well prepared, presented and interesting. However, my partner's raves about the rib eye steak with kale as an original take on ceasar salad left me with FOMO. The panna cotta and chocolate mousse both presented a buffet of flavors. Don't forget to peruse the chef's organic herb garden on the pool terrace.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over cooked lobsterTravelmanDined on 8/30/2014Thought we were going out for a nice evening meal on the last night of our vacation me and my daughter ordered the seafood plater most was good but unfortunately the lobster tails were overlooked to the point they were uneatable. This seemed a surprise to the wait staff whose reaction was that they never seem to have a complaint before Don't think I would returnSpecial Features:
- Good jobThebestfoodeater88Dined on 8/29/2014Amazing customer service. Food was excellent, everything was above and beyondSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeChrisDined on 8/26/2014We visited the Edge as part of the Miami Spice program on a Tuesday evening and loved it. We sat outside on a nice evening and enjoyed the 7th floor views. The food was wonderful, the service was great and the setting very pleasant. Don't forget to get your valet ticket validated so the valet parking is $10 instead of $18. My wife loved her Mahi dish so much she wants to go back.Special Features:
- great dining experiencelovinlifeDined on 8/23/2014We began our evening at the bar inside Edge, with 2 fabulous drinks and delicious house-made chips! The bartenders were very accommodating and friendly. Once we were seated at our table, we received very prompt and friendly service(restaurant was quite busy by then.) Our waiter was willing to arrange for our plates to be split, even the steak! The ceasar salad was very good and the NY strip steak was divine with the Bearnaise sauce. Will definitely eat there again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AugbdayAugbdayDined on 8/14/2014Great place great food and great service....we had a wonderful birthday celebration!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great outdoor diningWolfie6Dined on 8/7/2014Our friends and I went for the Miami Spice menu, but there were so many appealing choices on the regular menu, only one of us had the Spice menu offering. He had the steak which he loved. The mahi mahi was grilled perfectly as we're my friends lamb chops. The only complaint was the Caesar salad. There was a weird egg garnish and not sufficient cheese or croutons to our taste. The outdoor setting was lovely. A perfect Miami setting, and in the beautiful Four Season's Hotel. Our wait staff were helpful and not obtrusive.Special Features:
- best brunch in Miamigjp714VIPDined on 8/3/2014in my opinion this is best brunch in Miami , I have been to Biltmore and Ritz and this one is for our taste the best, great seafood selection, amazing tacos , great whole pork , cold cuts, outstanding barbeque ribs and skirt steaks and sides, and recently they added a small a la carte menu that changes every weekend , full of goodies , such as waffles , latin food, other meats, eggs etc, you also get all unlimited Mimiosas, Champagne and mojitosSpecial Features:
- PropiDined on 7/25/2014The foods and service were perfect we enjoyed the place. I'm sure that we will go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!!!!Dee115401VIPDined on 7/25/2014Booked a lunch reservation for a party of three with two of my girlfriends and we simply loved this place. The restaurant is in the financial district, but it wasn't overly busy for lunch. We were seated immediately and all three of us ordered the $19 three course lunch and cocktails. All three courses were fantastic and the cocktails were delicious. The service was also very good and our waiter Alex and staff took great care of us. Following lunch, we went outside to relax and took a few pictures. Definitely will add to my list of favorite restaurants in Miami. Highly highly recommend!!!Special Features:
- Edge rocksEproDined on 7/19/2014We ordered the bone in tomahawk , as sides the fire roasted quinoa, the smoked mashed potatoes and sautéed mushrooms, all were done to perfection. The service was excellent and the atmosphere romantic. My wife and I after dinner walked to the outside area for some drinks and a cigar, try the sidecar drink to accompany a cigar, great. Had a lovely evening.Special Features:
- ReviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/16/2014Edge was everything I expected and more. The food was great, service was always attentive, and the ambience was lovely. Definitely coming back in the future!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best Steak EverOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/16/2014Went to Edge for our anniversary dinner. The steak was the best steak Ive ever had! Even my girlfriend, who never finishes a protein let alone a steak, cleaned her whole plate. Service was excellent to go along with it. I would HIGHLY recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good value for lunch specialmiamifoodieVIPDined on 7/10/2014Considering the quality of the food, the setting, and you get three courses, the $19 lunch special is a very good deal. Just watch the wine or the bill can really add up.Special Features:
- The following 201 reviews are from the Edge, Steak + Bar reviews archive.
- Great SpotManny32VIPDined on 6/28/2014Eat here regularly always have the Tomahawk cant go wrong! Food is organic and locally sourced. The five star treatment is above and beyond. If you are in Brickell this restaurant is a must! Chef Aron does it again!Special Features:
- Stellar diningmadtad1Dined on 6/27/2014This was our 1st "formal" dinner there, tho we had my birthday brunch there. Our server "Ramases" (sp?) who was friendly and very knowledgable about the menu and dishes. He gave excellent service with good timing. Food was excellent: we had the seafood appetizer, Caesar salad, filet and tomahawk ribeye. Excellent food too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always the best!!!AlexVIPDined on 6/23/2014this our 4th time at Edge and every-time is excellent from the food to the serviceSpecial Features:
- Service and Quality are outstandingGreatFoodDined on 6/21/2014Edge is truly a gem, with remarkable service and amazing, top quality food. It is one of my favorite steakhouses in Miami. The restaurant itself is gorgeous and refined, and the food is fresh, filled with rich flavors.Special Features:
- Father's Day 2014 BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/15/2014Overpriced for quality of food. On this day, the crabs had obviously been preciously frozen weeks before as the meat was very dry. The desserts were surprisingly tasty. The service was attentive. However, would not go back for brunch ($70 + $20 for mimosas). For $100 with tax and tip/person I'd expect more.
- Hot food cool patronJCCHKVIPDined on 6/11/2014table for two on the left away from the window OK. Soup excellent. A/C too strong. Needed a jacket like my neighbours. Fish course very good. A/C much too strong. Enjoyed the food and my company but relieved to escape to warm up. Next time not that table!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is the Four Seasons?justfactsVIPDined on 6/9/2014Go to the Four Season if your desire is: Typical, uncreative, basic, boring food with small portions and over priced. Go out of the restaurant and go any direction and you will find quality dinning establishments. Winter, Spring, Summer, or Fall.....you can do so much better.
- Worth the visitOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 6/6/2014Eventhough it's the hotel's restaurant. The food was very fresh tasting and very reasonable prices as compared to the beach prices.Special Features:
- Great Food Fantastic Valueh8tow8Dined on 6/3/2014The Four Seasons Hotel is lavish and opulent as you would expect. The Edge is a REASONABLY priced restaurant within the Hotel offering high quality meats and fish in a stylish, very comfortable outdoor as well as indoor setting. The bar can be a bit noisy but the outdoor dinning patio is an oasis of tranquility. Dishes come in smaller than steak house sizes but if you like quality over quantity this is your place. Don't get me wrong, you will not leave hungry and you won't leave broke. The side dishes are a treat and also reasonably priced. Enjoy!Special Features:
- great decoration, great outdoorOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/3/2014Love the place, very professional, comfortable and romantic at the same time. The menu is fantastic, highly recommendedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great once Again!Manny32VIPDined on 6/1/2014We eat here regularly. Food is excellent, properly cooked, fresh ingredients and tastes great!Special Features:
- Brunch OKRealMVIPDined on 5/25/2014Consistent Food, Decor OK. Service Excellent. Small selections of food. Desserts have to improve. Average food.Special Features:
- brunch at the edgesauroDined on 5/25/2014Every time I visit Miami I have brunch at the edge. Everything so great, the wiew, the food, the champagne and the atmosphere. Try all the menu specialities that cooked at the moment for youSpecial Features:
- $110 for lechonOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 5/18/2014The lechon was fantastic: crispy skin, juicy meat, tasty mojo Everything else was just standard cafeteria food, and long lines to get it: 5ç/lb salads in all possible permutations, oysters that you had to wait for while they were being shucked, overcooked barbeque leftovers, and a list of purpose-made dishes that we didn't get to taste: we ordered one as an appetizer and it didn't come until we were finishing our entrees. All of that plus a couple mimosas and glasses of wine, and voila, $440 for 4. Oh! but the lechon was almost worth the $110...
- Great Brunch!NewtoPortuguesecuisineDined on 5/18/2014This spread at brunch is amazing, but you pay for it ($69). Unlimited mimosas and Bloody Mary's for an additional $20. They were not set up and ready for us at our 11:30 reservation time, but that wasn't a big deal.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/17/2014Delicious food. Loved the scallops and slaw. Everyone thoroughly enjoyed their entrees. 5 steaks and snapper!! Just wish the server Carlos was a bit more personable. A little too serious for my group of 6 taste. It was my graduation for peats sake.Special Features: