EDGE Restaurant & Bar
1111 14th St
Denver, CO 80202Neighborhood:
Downtown / LoDo
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
EDGE Restaurant & Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.edgerestaurantdenver.com/
- Phone: 3033893343x
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:30am - 10:30am
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am -2:00pm
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday : 5:00pm - 10:00pm , Friday - Saturday : 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Simon Purvis
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Chef's Table, Cigar Room, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: There are three smartly designed, glassed-in private dining areas, one featuring a carving station with views into the visually-appealing chef’s kitchen.
- Private Party Contact: Angela Daniel 3033893146x
- Entertainment: There will be a DJ Thursday and Saturday nights in EDGE Bar playing from 8pm-midnight spinning the latest hits.
- Special Events: Like us on Facebook for the most up to date news and events! www.facebook.com/#/EDGErestaurant.Denver
- Cross Street: Arapahoe St.
- Public Transit: *Lawrence & 14th- Bus 15
*15th & Arapahoe- buses 10,12,28,32,38, 44 & 44L
*15th & Curtis- buses 2,9,15,15L & 20
*Market Street station at 16th street for buses to the surrounding cities & towns
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: Complimentary Valet Parking
A word from EDGE Restaurant & Bar
Welcome to EDGE Restaurant & Bar, the striking, urban chic addition to Denver’s vibrant restaurant scene. EDGE offers all day dining experiences catering to the power breakfast and the social crowd with seasonal al fresco dining. At dinner, this modern American steakhouse offers primarily Colorado-ranched natural, grass and corn fed meats with an array of Rocky Mountain game to compliment a variety of progressive menu selections. For small events and intimate dining, EDGE Restaurant offers three smartly designed, glassed-in private dining areas, one featuring a carving station with views into the visually-appealing chef's kitchen. The adjacent, stylish and lively EDGE Bar offers an inspiring twist to the familiar and an innovative tapas-style menu. Throughout, the knowledgeable staff will graciously provide intuitive service in a warm, comfortContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
EDGE Restaurant & Bar - Best Restaurants in Downtown / LoDo ›
EDGE Restaurant & Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
119 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (72)fit for foodies (59)romantic (46)notable wine list (45)good for groups (28)vibrant bar scene (25)great for lunch (19)hot spot (19)great for brunch (19)neighborhood gem (11)late-night find (8)kid-friendly (5)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014The filet is the best steak we have ever had. The scallops were also good but too much salt. Dessert menu has something to be desired. Service was great and free glass of champagne when celebrating a birthday. We will definitely go back!Special Features:
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014I met a friend for breakfast. A little pricey but, well worth it!Special Features:
- Beautiful FoodrevannessVIPDined on 9/21/2014This is a gem in any city but Denver is lucky to have this. Fine dining. Too bad we live in New Jersey. We will visit again.Special Features:
- Great for business dinners toojoepDined on 9/20/2014Took coworker here and he thought it was the best he's had in DenverSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!!HappyFoodieDined on 9/20/2014Flavor profiles are spot on. Details are not left to chance. A very enjoyable overall experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mediocre at bestDenverdinersVIPDined on 9/19/2014Sadly I was disappointed with my dining experience. We are foodies and enjoy a great meal in a beautiful environment. We went here for dinner before the symphony-location was convenient to the theatre which was a plus but this was likely the only positive of our meal. Our waiter was rude and inattentive, tho he did get our meal out swiftly, so he gets point for speed. The atmosphere was elegant but with an air of stuffy and the background noise was a bit loud which made conversation difficult. The food was average especially considering the price tag. My $55 Dover sole was over-cooked and subpar tho my husbands filet was tasty but average. Sadly, our dining experience did not live up to our expectations.
- food was oknickDined on 9/16/2014food was ok, but not inspired. was convenient location for a quick breakfast downtown.
- Great food and servicemycritiqueDined on 9/14/2014My husband and I have season tickets to the matinees at the Buell Theater on Sunday and frequently arrive early so we can lunch at the Edge. The service is always impeccable and the restaurant is very willing to accommodate my gluten free requirements. The bottomless mimosas are amazing. They come with this frozen orange ball and are very delicious. Perfect for a pre-theater lunch.Special Features:
- absolutely amazing!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014I was a little concerned about booking a reservation for a special occation when no one in our party had been to The Edge. A couple of the reviews were a little negative but, based on our experience... They were way off! We made a reservation for 7:00 on a Saturday night. Wen we arrived we were seated immediately. The atmosphere was very contemporary an comfortable. Service was impeccable and food was out of this world! The men in our group were all from the cattle industry and said it was the best steak they have had. Wine list was top notch and the waiter new it well. Love this place and we will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- $200 meal....No free Valet Service?KJMLMVIPDined on 9/13/2014First of all our food and service at Edge was truly exceptional - as it always has been. We had our valet ticket stamped after our dinner. When we went to the get our car at the valet, we were rudely informed by the over-whelmed Valet that we owed $10 for parking. When have never paid for parking before after dining at your hotel. Rather than argue with the Valet (valet staff was also severely understaffed) I paid the $10, gave our customary $5-$10 tip and we left. Needless to say this was an embarrassment especially for regular/loyal customers.
- Get the SteakAndreaDined on 9/13/2014As I told our excellent server, we had to decline dessert for two reasons: It is rare that we bother going out for steak; it is rarer still that the steak is so good that I have to eat all of it. Seriously wonderful.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014met my expectations for such a hotel as the 4 seasons - excellent in all aspects, but low key and very comfortable - quiet eleganceSpecial Features:
- Simply IncredibleTLCCastleRockDined on 9/6/2014Wish they still had baked brie as an appetizer, but that's the only thing I could say even remotely negative. From first seating to departure the food, staff, and ambiance were perfect for our anniversary dinner. Sometimes it can be scary to go back to a place you really loved, but Edge lived up to our expectations and maintained the pure excellence we remembered. We will return again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food took 50 minutes to arriveDinner241Dined on 8/31/2014Horrible service. Waiter was so indifferent, I can swear he hates his job. Food took 50 minutes to get to our table after we order it. dessert took 20 minutes, ohh and restaurant was nearly empty! Food was OK.
- UnfullfilledRFoody24Dined on 8/31/2014Unsatisfied Overpiced for bad food. One dessert included canned peaches we had bad service (possibly just the one we got)
- Outstanding Food and Service!judgmentalDined on 8/30/2014We had dinner here to celebrate my mom's birthday. I had not notified the restaurant that this was a special occasion, but our waiter or the hostess must have heard me mention it. Our waiter (who was fantastic) discreetly confirmed the fact with me, and mom was presented with a special dessert at the end of the meal. Service throughout dinner was simply outstanding. The food was uniformly excellent. While this place is unsurprisingly pricey, there were several items on the menu and wine list that were relatively inexpensive. If you are on an expense account or out for a special occasion, Edge should be at the top of the list. But given the breadth of menu and wine choices, I will also be back just for a nice night on the town.Special Features:
- Always GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 8/30/2014This was our third dinner at The Edge. The same quality attention to food and service each time.Special Features:
- ConfusedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/29/2014Although the food and service were great, the floors were dirty. The carpet had a ton of food on it that was just wiped off tables or dropped by guests. It was gross and ruined the experience for me.Special Features:
- lackingOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 8/28/2014the joint has great potential - sometimes comes close ut more often is lacking -- Excellent service staff
- Save room for dessert!TravelEaterDined on 8/28/2014The service was second only to the food here. Try the bone-in filet and don't skip dessert - sticky toffee with Stranahans ice cream? Yes please! This place is not inexpensive but totally worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Edge RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 8/27/2014The waitress gave us the wrong boxed up orders. Manager will not respond back to me.
- Most Recent ExperiencVJAJFDined on 8/26/2014I absolutely love The Edge, and the entrees were as delicious as ever. It is a great treat. But this time the sides were not as good as usual. The fries and asparagus much too big. Better tasting when fries sliced smaller and asparagus more in number, smaller in size.Special Features:
- Excellentlooknow12Dined on 8/23/2014Food was superb and the service was amazing. The ambience was nice.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/21/2014lot's of noise from the bar area -great food prep -food service does not match upscale facade . how ever we would only return with a special offer .Special Features:
- Burgers & ShakesPat1970Dined on 8/17/2014We took advantage of a "Groupon". 2 Burgers & 2 Shakes at Lunch for $22. We did the same last time it was offered. The Burgers were fantastic and the Shakes delicious. We visited on a Sunday, 11:45am and the place was pretty empty. Beautiful Restaurant, great Service and free valet parking. Great place for lunch especially at that price!Special Features:
- Great Foodluv2dineDined on 8/16/2014Came here with a Living Social deal. Food was excellent, I highly recommend the hot stone tuna or beef to start. We had the corn, French fries, and mac and cheese, all of which were perfect. I could make a meal out of just the sides. The steak was to die for. The only bad thing was our waiter seemed to treat us differently when he found out we were there with a living social deal. The person refilling our water was more friendly than he was. Be warned that every time I have been here there has been at least one table with toddlers, who always manage to be loud. I'm not sure why someone would take their 2 year old to a $100 a person meal, but to each their own.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MenuColoradoseanDined on 8/14/2014The choices were very creative and the chef clearly knows what he is doing. The filet and scallops were perfect and the Brussels sprouts side was incredible. Don't forget the toffee pudding dessertSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DowntownVegasDined on 8/14/2014Great steaks and always changing menu. I've only been here twice, but enjoyed it both times. My wife has Ben 5 times and always wants to go back. Great food. Always great service.Special Features:
- Memorable!CarolineVIPDined on 8/8/2014We celebrated a double anniversary with our friends. The whole staff made a "big deal" over it -- from the starting glass of chamapgne to the Happy Anniversary "sign" on our desserts. Steak and scallops -- melt in your mouth. The Corn Poblano and Saute Mushrooms -- great compliments to the meal. Warm Toffee Cake -- OMG taste sensation! We always ask for Steve (our server) -- he pays attention to detail and makes us feel like we are his only customers. Amazing meal! Excellent service!Special Features:
- Quality Service boosts experienceJustinDined on 8/8/2014Our server Toby was exceptional! Very capable in creating pairings of wine and food. Edge's willingness to allow half glasses of wine created the perfect opportunity for us to try a variety of wines with the amazing foods provided. The specials of the night were outstanding. The hot stone appetizer was a hit for us, and seemed to be enjoyed by others around us, whether you chose the Ahi or the Kobe. Great overall experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Edge delivers!ppacolDined on 8/6/2014The Edge always delivers. The service was top-notch and the food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfectly DeliciousDansocalVIPDined on 8/5/2014The Edge Restaurant never fails to impress. I brought my parents here for a special dinner. From being greeted by name at the front to the exceptional meal, everything was perfect. Top quality steak, chops or seafood. I can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- The Best WaiterthebothmanVIPDined on 8/3/2014For picking wines and food our waiter was excellent. He loved being in the wine and food business and his enthusiasm was evident and professional. We were a part of 6 that were treated with excellence.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Are you kidding...SO GOOD!!TrphygurlDined on 8/2/2014This place was recommended to me at the last minute to celebrate a birthday. It was SO good. The pecan wood fired grill gives the meat an amazing taste. We also chose to use the complimentary valet which is good until 2 am so we were able to take in the city and walk off a few calories. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable for sure!VetMSU08Dined on 7/26/2014Excellent service, great cocktails, wonderful Wagyu steak with different wine pairings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jspsVIPDined on 7/26/2014We have eaten at Edge for dinner as well as brunch. Food is excellent and service is as well. We have never had a bad experience at Edge and keep going back. In addition, we have participated in the Living Social specials which are a good value.Special Features:
- Good lunch!DEEMVIPDined on 7/24/2014Burgers and shakes for lunch was good. Loved it, especially with the LivingSocial deal. We were still treated well and the fact that tax was already paid for was great. Thanks!Special Features:
- OnehitwonderLoboHornDined on 7/20/2014Drove from Evergreen to tryout for future use as a special place to bring out of towers. We were greeted warmly, and received great service throughout the evening. However, the filets were average, at best. There was no sear on the outside and nothing distinguished it from a less pricy establishment. The scallops were cooked nicely and very tasty, but the potato side was stale. Overall, I was disappointed with the screaming kids in the Dining Room, and the quality of food for the price.Special Features:
- good food but expensivesteakloverDined on 7/17/2014I had a steak salad for lunch. It was about 6 ounces of sirloin, quite good. The salad was a mini wedge salad. The steak came medium rare when I had ordered it rare. For $21 this was pricey. There was no bread. I left hungry.
- Terrible ServiceThayerrocksDined on 7/12/2014Had probably one of the worst service experiences at Edge Saturday night. Had a big event with a group of friends and we were looking forward to all celebrating and engagement, moving, and new jobs. Was seated by the hostess and sat for over 10 minutes workout being greeted. We flagged down the water guy and it too another 5 minutes to even get someone to our table. This place is very $$$ so one would not expect such terrible service. We will not return.Special Features: