1522 6th Avenue
Seattle, WA 98101Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.edgegrillseattle.com/index-3.html
- Phone: 2063401369
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Travis Montano
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Edge Grill's catering team brings great taste and style to every event. From sumptuous buffets and seated dinners, to seafood displays with elegant ice carvings and delicious dessert tables, we offer an extensive variety of beautifully presented selections customized to meet your needs.
- Private Party Contact: Ashley Mitchell 2063401369
A word from Edge Grill
Edge Grill invites guests to relax in a socially comfortable atmosphere where a contemporary American menu, diverse specialty drink and wine list, coupled with uncompromised sports and entertainment viewing, offers something for everyone. Sports aficionados and the casual fan alike will enjoy unobstructed sight lines in our state-of-the-art viewing environment, where multiple plasma and large-scale projection screens broadcast a range of sports and entertainment programming daily. Edge Grill is also the perfect location for working lunches, dinners or intimate events. Featuring custom menus to fit any budget, rooms to suit small gatherings or large parties, distinctive décor and full audio-visual capabilities, FOX Sports Grill brings great taste and style to every occasion. The full menu is available all day in the restaurant, bar and private dining sections with Happy Hour specials Monday through Friday, 4:00 PM 7:00 PM. We look forward to serving you soon.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Edge Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
- This is a sports bar, notOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/18/2013This is a sports bar, not a grill.... loud, TVs everywhere. We didn't stay for the food since we were there for a dinner date. Bring your buddies not your girl to this place.
- Great Dinner before Jersey BoysOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 4/5/2013interesting ability to order electronically from the table from device located at table.Special Features:
- Terrible service. I showedOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 3/15/2013Terrible service. I showed up with two clients, and we could not find a single employee downstairs. After waiting a few minutes we left. This was a similar to an experience I had a few weeks prior.
- great place for lunch, wellHungryBearVIPDined on 3/1/2013great place for lunch, well priced, lots to choose from good foodSpecial Features:
- The whole evening was awkwardOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 2/1/2013The whole evening was awkward from being seated in a back room with no other diners to being left alone for so long without service we got out our phones to look for another restaurant. The food was average at best and the service did not get better.
- We walked in and then walkedOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 11/30/2012We walked in and then walked right out again. Not suitable for families (we have a teenage daughter). It is old looking, dungeon-like and not what was expected from the reviews.
- This basement place was FoxjimofseattleVIPDined on 10/25/2012This basement place was Fox Sport Grill for a few years. They changed the name but not the decor or uninspired menu. My fish tacos had plenty of good fish. Unfortunately it was served atop overly wet slaw and with a side of grilled vegetables that consisted of tasteless and overcooked huge hunks of carrots and broccoli. My dining companion had the French Dip, which featured lots of dried out beef. Our waitress was pleasant but she had too many tables and had to go long distances to pick up food and drink.
- My reservation was not keptFoodieDined on 10/24/2012I used to love this place...everything is always great except the table that was to be reserved for me was given away before we got there. My business associates & I arrived early and the table that I was told was saved for us was no longer available. VERY disappointed! I booked the reserv. online the week prior; the day before I changed the reserv. from 4 to 3 people & asked if we could have a nice table in front of the big screen since this was now going to be the 1st night of the World Series. I called the morning of 10/24 & was told they did get my updated reserv and already reserved "the best seat in the house" for us. Boy, I was not happy when we got there and we had to sit way in the back of the bar/restaurant.Special Features:
- Service Was Lacking - Food Was OkayOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 9/2/2012Dated interior. Main screen volume is extremely loud. Service was not good. Took ten minutes for a server to come to our table after we were seated. We were on the verge of walking out when he came to our table. He did a good job after he took our order, but not a great job. Seemed like when we came in, all of the servers were on a smoke break at the same time. Food was good, but don't expect a spectacular meal. There are better options within walking distance of this restaurant.
- Good Ingredients, Bland PreperationOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2012They were great for such a large party (20) on a Friday night. Service was decent for a Friday, though a bit slow on drink refills. My friend's appetizer had clearly not been prepared to go out as an entree, and so had to be sent back to be remade. That is something the waiter should have made sure was done correctly. As for the food, the quality of the ingredients was great, but the execution was a bit bland. I had the Prime Rib dip, and the meat was tender but the aus ju was bland. And the horseradish sauce wasn't even a bit spicy. It was basically just a slightly more flavorful mayo. The bread was average. The fries were quite good, though.Special Features: