23 Baltimore Avenue
Rehoboth Beach, DE 19971Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.edenrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 3022273330
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday through Friday 6pm-9pm, Saturday 6pm-10pm. Closed Sundays & Mondays
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: A variety of cuisines available. Contact Catering division for details. Summer catering limited.
- Private Party Facilities: Eden can accommodate private parties from 10 to 100 guests with a variety of menus available.
- Private Party Contact: Danielle Panarello 3022273330
- Special Events: Eden hosts a wine dinner series year round. Call for details/upcoming dinners. Wednesday is 'Steakhouse Night' offering $30 three course prix fixe. Call for details, reservations suggested.
A word from Eden
Critically acclaimed, Eden offers an open kitchen serving bold American Regional cuisine featuring the freshest fish, dry aged Angus beef & wild game. Eden also features a 100+ bottle wine list with 40 wines offered by the glass.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Eden reviews from OpenTable diners
150 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
romantic (104)special occasion (93)fit for foodies (90)neighborhood gem (55)notable wine list (55)great for outdoor dining (29)good for groups (25)hot spot (17)late-night find (10)great for brunch (3)vibrant bar scene (3)scenic view (3)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Perfect for special occasions.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014Excellent variety of fine dining foods. Friendly wait staff was very knowledgeable of items on menu and wine list. Presentation of entree on the plate was worth a picture frame. Restaurant decor was very tasteful. Dress up recommended, but not necessary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Peachy!table2mouthDined on 8/26/2014The Peach Gazpacho was so full of flavor and appetizingly beautiful. Matched with a glass of Prosecco, it was a great way to start a dinner full of pleasant surprises.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointingdrudolVIPDined on 8/23/2014my fish had little taste..it was like it had been sent back from another table and i got it...it tasted old. previously the food was much better.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Balcony was cozy. Server greeted us and saw that we were beside a table of 3 small children and asked us if we would like to move!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beachlover68Dined on 8/20/2014Lovely ambience. Very good food. Excellent wine list. Excellent service. Great restaurant within walking distance of the beach.Special Features:
- One of Our FavoritesBernieDined on 8/18/2014We eat at Eden often, although more in the offseason. We love their food, particularly the Mac and cheese, the seafood tower and the cheese board. Never fails to please.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New experience enjoyableajm1030Dined on 8/16/2014Friends and I went for dinner to try something new and were pleased with this dinning experience. The cheese platter with fruits and nuts and sauces was so unexpected and heavenly, we all partook and loved. I had the special boneless pork chop, wasn't expecting such a large portion, was juicy and delicious. Another had the antelope, one the filet and one the scallops and they were all great. Will be backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect ElegancemelleDined on 8/16/2014I am so glad we chose Eden (for the first time) to celebrate our 11th anniversary!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent dinnerJudyRDined on 8/14/2014We had an outstanding dinner at Eden this week. My husband had antelope for the first time, which he said was delicious. My grouper was as good as any I've had in Florida. The server was knowledgeable about the wines and friendly without hovering. I'd definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Garden of EdenSkipDined on 8/14/2014The best meal I had in Rehoboth. Very good in every aspect. The service was perfect. The wine list was good. The mixed drink options were superb. The food was innovative and prepared perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One Of The BestTomSVIPDined on 8/10/2014Great food, great service, great ambience - could not have been better. Do not miss out on one of Rehoboth's best.Special Features:
- rbdinerVIPDined on 8/9/2014Really enjoyed our dinner. Sat outdoors on beautiful evening. Service was great. Food was outstanding -- we had halibut, grouper, salads, and decadent chocolate dessert. Nice drink menu too. Great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eden - A Rehoboth Beach favoriteindybigskyDined on 8/7/2014We have dined here twice. Great outdoor seating. The same great experience both times. This will be our special occasion dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First ClassTrollingstoneVIPDined on 8/6/2014Elegant, classy, professional, subdued, outstanding; I run out of adjectives.Special Features:
- Loved the Patio DiningWeekenderDined on 8/3/2014Had a fabulous filet mignon perfectly cooked to order. The waiter was really great! Really appreciated the cheese board option for dessert. Weeken Thanks for making the restaurant so easy to find on your website - I googled OUTDOOR DINING REHOBOTH.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it!oshun5Dined on 8/2/2014I took my fiance here for his birthday. We absolutely loved it. The decor, food, and service are wonderful. Meals are pricey, but delicious.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/2/2014This was our third visit and again Eden did not disappoint! It's our first choice for special occasions and good times with friends and family.Special Features:
- Eden was awesomeDeelishDined on 8/1/2014We had a great table upstairs on the balcony. Our waiter was attentive without being cloying, and the scallops were perfect - delicate And seared just right. The veggies were perfectly cooked - the true judge of a good restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice dinner, as alwaysOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/30/2014Nice menu, nice wine, nice service, nice setting. Tried prix fixe menu for the first time and very lovely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Contemporary Dining Done Wellculinary102Dined on 7/30/2014We were in Rehobeth Beach visiting friends and chose Eden based on previous reviews. The staff was very friendly and attentive. Two of us chose the Prix Fixe Menu that I thought was a good value. Though the entree was substantially smaller than my sons a la carte choice, we were satiated. The flat bread appetizer had a nice blend of flavors. We both commented that we thought the Halibut entree was dry but, again was fresh and had good flavor. My son loved the "candy bar" dessert! The Peach tart was served warm with ice cream. It was very good. Our guest was to have the tart too but received the chocolate panna cotta. The dark chocolate top layer was grainy but tasty underneath. Overall, it was a very enjoyable evening!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!NapoletanoDined on 7/30/2014Once again, this wonderful restaurant never fails to please. Creative dishes, excellent service an wonderful atmosphere. One of the best in Rehoboth.Special Features:
- DisappointmentspikeDined on 7/28/2014We have always enjoyed Eden! However very disappointed presentation and quality poor! Only saving grace was server!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/26/2014Fantastic dining experience. Eden is a must visit if you are in Rehoboth!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was good but not greatjaznwdcDined on 7/25/2014Enjoyed the experience for the first time there and would come back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionSamZDined on 7/25/2014My wife and I enjoyed Eden to celebrate her birthday. While we were seated upstairs (though tables were available throughout in the main dining area on a not too crowded evening), the location turned out fine as we had quiet time together. Service was excellent as well as the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for a special night outCHEMProf1Dined on 7/22/2014Found this restaurant on a "best of" list for Rehobeth and this reputation is very deserved. This is a romantic and private spot for a perfect night out. The food was 4 star, the service was knowledgable and attentive and the deserts are the best on the beach. I will be returning each year for an incredible night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday 7/20/2014csamahaDined on 7/20/2014Lobster and Crab Tower Appetizer-Excellent as always. Grouper with Risotto for dinner was phenomenal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great neighborhood gem.GigibugDined on 7/19/2014I've been coming to Eden for years to enjoy the beautiful ambiance and great eats. The set-up was perfect for me and my sweetheart to celebrate a very special occasion - our engagement! Definitely well worth it.Special Features:
- NaplesmanVIPDined on 7/18/2014Luckily we found this place on Open Table and arrived with no preconceived opinions. We were treated to a delicious dinner at reasonable price...for a beach restaurant. ......great seafood , a wonderful ambience and great, great service. Can anyone ask for more?? I know that I will return, probably more than once before the summer ends.Special Features:
- Great food, as alwaysRehobothGourmetDined on 7/16/2014The food at Eden is consistently excellent. The grilled caesar is one of my favorite things and the lobster/crab tower to die for.Special Features:
- server Brandon is AWESOMERehoboth1206Dined on 7/12/2014Food was amazing, lobster and crab tower soooo good, bread, housemade butter, cheese selection........amazing.......and fun to eat! That is until the entree, which came out over or under cooked.....3 times. Our server throughout the meal was super. Knew the menu - perfect timing - really really great - he handled the Filet issue and we all laughed. Nice night, good food, amazing server!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eden - Fantastic!SCMFoodDined on 7/10/2014Eden has it all for a couple who loves the small restaurant feel with privacy. My husband & I sat in a booth surrounded by sheer curtains. The crab, lobster tower appetizer was unreal!Special Features:
- Return to excellenceTrekbikeVIPDined on 7/8/2014Several years ago we would go to Eden whenever we were in town. We had many great meals and about two years ago we stopped going-we had two not so great meals. We heard they got a new chef and we tried it the other night. Food and service were excellent again. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always worth a visitOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/8/2014Every year when we vacation at Rehoboth Beach we make sure to go to Eden. The food, service, and ambiance are all excellent. The bread comes with a special butter that includes honey and truffle oil. Delicious! I ordered the Ahi tuna. The tuna was fresh and prepared perfectly. My dad ordered the scallops and loved them. The wine pairing suggestion was perfect.Special Features:
- spikeDined on 7/6/2014great atmosphere , nice selection on menu as well as featured entree's. One of our favorite romantic places for diningSpecial Features:
- wildmanDined on 7/5/2014Nice atmosphere. Food choices were almost entirely excellent. Service was attentive but not intrusive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- one of my favorites; eat outsideSrs1204Dined on 7/5/2014Eden is one of my favorite restaurants in Rehoboth. I recommend it to anyone. I crave the grilled Caesar salad often, and I am never disappointed in my drink or entre selection. it is not a perfect restaurant; there are dishes on the menu I likely will not order again (the tuna flatbread was a miss) but all in all, Eden is about as good as it gets. If you have a small party, ask to eat outside on the second floor deck.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a pleasure to dine at EdenEverEpiCuriousDined on 7/4/2014Our annual July 4 dinner at Eden lovely as always. Attentive and friendly staff. Just right spacing between courses. Excellent peach and greens salad. Very good cheeseboard. Truffle infused honey a must try with the cheeses. Lobster and crab tower with generous amounts of both. Bacon wrapped turkey main dish not a big hit. Enjoyed everything in the sea air on the upstairs outdoor balcony.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 4th of JulyJuly4thfindDined on 7/4/2014Great table and our server helped make cocktail and food recommendations. Our party of 6 loved the ambience and quality . It made our short walk to the beach incredibly easy. Expensive but worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/3/2014local flavors of special entrees are always a favorite! Love the tuna and service is great!Special Features: