Eddie's Steak Shed
12685 Adams Rd
Granger, IN 46530Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
Eddie's Steak Shed
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://eddiessteakshed.webs.com/
- Phone: (574) 277-1076
- Hours of Operation:
Tuesday - Thursday: 11:00am - 9:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 6:30pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 6:30pm - 8:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Eddie's Steak Shed
Eddie’s Steak Shed is a locally owned restaurant that offers top-quality food at an affordable price, in a great steakhouse atmosphere. Our menu includes a variety of steaks hand-cut in house, as well as fresh seafood! At Eddie’s Steak Shed, we pride ourselves on delivering you the best food alongside the best service in town. Make a reservation and come Hungry!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Eddie's Steak Shed reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (3)neighborhood gem (3)kid-friendly (1)fit for foodies (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/18/2014Overpriced. Server didn't even know what beer was available. Lot of nicer places to go for the price.
- Fun for the familyYummDined on 7/27/2014I went with my family of 8. Everyone from the 1 year old, to the teenagers, to the adults loved their meal. The service could have been a little faster (one of my items was forgotten) but overall we had a wonderful meal. We would absolutely go back.Special Features:
- The following 4 reviews are from the Eddie's Steak Shed reviews archive.
- KessingtonDined on 7/5/2014Rib-eye very disappointing. Full of gristle. Salad and soup very good. Sword fish good. Have had rib-eye numerous times before,and this was the first Bad one. Hope it was an aberration. Usually very reliable.Special Features:
- Loved the food and the service!Watch4usDined on 6/24/2014We took our family and loved the food and the service was outstanding. Very generous portions. Made our reservations a few days before and our table was waiting for us. We will definitely be going back to try new items on the menu. Ribs, steak and chicken all excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had the steak for two andLupeDined on 2/15/2014We had the steak for two and added mushrooms and onions. It was good. The salad was ok, a little watery and the dressing, Blue Cheese, lacked flavor. But overall the dinner was good. The steak was cooked just as ordered. The waitress was attentive and nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Were we in the right place?McFoodieVIPDined on 2/12/2014We were a little taken back by the wait we had inside. There was a sign that said "Please wait to be seated". We walked over to a counter where there was a lady working behind but she never looked up or acknowledged that we were there. We stood in this dark area for about 5 minutes before a hostess came to seat us. We were seated at a booth that in which the one side was leaning and the area smelled old and of mildew. Our waitress was very friendly. I ordered the spare ribs which were very good. I thought the food was fine but was very overpriced for a restaurant with a total lack of ambience. Maybe 40 years ago this place would have been acceptable but for as run down, dark and dated I don't think we will be returning.