Eddie's Cucina Italiana - Rancho Cucamonga
8153 Aspen Ave
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Eddie's Cucina Italiana - Rancho Cucamonga
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.eddiescucina.com/
- Phone: 9094768400
- Hours of Operation:
Thursday.......11:00am to 9:00 pm
Friday ...........................11:00am to 10:00pm
Saturday.......................3:00pm to 10:00pm (closed Lunch)
Sunday..........................3:00pm to 9:00pm
Daily...............................4:00 pm to 7:00 pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: Utilize our banquet and catering services. Let us do the cooking this for your next celebration. Pick or delivery for your party or special event.
- Private Party Facilities: Spacious dining room that can accommodate up to 70 people.
- Private Party Contact: Teri Bainbridge 9094768400
- Entertainment: Located near Ontario Mills Mall and Victoria Gardens.
A word from Eddie's Cucina Italiana - Rancho Cucamonga
Eddie's Cucina Italiana provides generous portions of home style pasta, New York style pizza, fresh, succulent seafood, bountiful salads and luscious desserts in the distinctively savory Sicilian traditionContinued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Eddie's Cucina Italiana - Rancho Cucamonga reviews from OpenTable diners
- My wife and I celebrated ourOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/4/2012My wife and I celebrated our 39 wedding anniversary at this restaurant. They served a great meal and but cooks hats on us that said 39th anniversary gave us a italian song with lit candles on some great ice cream with raisins in it. This was a very emotional evening with both of us remembering good old times.Special Features:
- Visiting the area for onemikeVIPDined on 10/12/2012Visiting the area for one night and looking for a restaurant that everyone would like (teenager to octogenarians) and this fit the bill. The decor is typical with turn-of-the-(last)-century immigrant family portraits. The wait staff was attentive, but not over bearing and wine list with good affordable selections. The food, however, was way above our expectations. We ordered chicken alla luca which had tender pieces of chicken in a delectable cream sauce and it was the winner of the night. Others ordered shrimp ravioli and various other pastas that were all cooked perfectly and adequately proportioned. I wish this restaurant was in my home town as I'd visit frequently.Special Features:
- Usual great food, this timeOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/24/2012Usual great food, this time no hang-ups on service, but was the usual good service.Special Features:
- At 8 pm most of dinner crowdOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/17/2012At 8 pm most of dinner crowd was finishing up; not all tables had been occupied. At first service was nonexistent to slow, at least 10 minutes before a server came by (shortly thereafter another server asked if we'd been helped). Appetizer and entrees came quickly, but service still lagged. Pleasant and friendly enough, just seemed to disappear alot. Never had anything like that happen at any of our prior visits.Special Features:
- Great dining - we're fromOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/11/2012Great dining - we're from out of town and whenever we're in Rancho Cucamonga, Eddie Cucina's is at the top of the list of dining places.Special Features:
- First Time BackOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/29/2012First time back since it was Spaghetti Eddie's. We will go back soon ! Great food and our excellent waitress really made it a nice experience to dine ! Thanks all !
- Eddies Cucina has been anSLS4MEDined on 7/21/2012Eddies Cucina has been an all time favorite of ours for years. We are very saddened to hear that they may not be open for long due to the bank will not help them survive. In times of failed mortgages due to banks not helping those in need, it again is sad to hear another bank has decided they know better than the owners of a great restaurant. The food is authentic Italian and the only restaurant that has cannoli's available. Great dessert. We are hoping the restaurant stays open. Other so called "Italian" restaurants in the Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario areas just are not real Italian food.Special Features:
- First time, sorry to see themOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/19/2012First time, sorry to see them leaving. very good experienceSpecial Features:
- Great Service and Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/15/2012We let them know that it was our anniversary and they saved a nice table for us. We brought our own bottle of wine and it was only a $7 corkage fee. Our waitress was very friendly and provided thoughtful and prompt service. The food was delicious and the portions were generous. The bread and olive oil was great and the Italian Sangria was really nice too. We had a great time would definitely go back again.
- This restaurant doesn't knowOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/14/2012This restaurant doesn't know what it wants to be. The atmosphere is of a neighborhood chain restaurant, but the food and pricing is of an upscale Italian restaurant. The food was good, but a steak ordered well done was still red and had to be sent back. Service was good, but the place was empty on a Saturday night when other restaurants were full with no reservations available. Ownership change in the next couple of weeks..... I think there are better choices for a special night out.Special Features:
- This has become the numberOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/16/2012This has become the number 1 spot for my Family to celebrate special occassions or to just drop in and get a bite on a weekend afternoon, we love the food and the Staff is outstanding, and the entire Restaurant is designed for a pleasurable dining experience. We will continue to recommend Eddie's to our Family, Friends and co-workers!!!Special Features:
- Eddie's Cucina Italiana isArtemisVIPDined on 6/15/2012Eddie's Cucina Italiana is a great casual dinner spot. Very friendly and nice to visit. We have taken family and friends there repeatedly. The food is consistantly outstanding. Fresh and tasty. We will definately be back soon.Special Features:
- Loved the atmosphere of thisOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 5/19/2012Loved the atmosphere of this family Italian restaurant. The staff really showed care and patience with our special requests (health issues). The food was outstanding, even with our modifications. Loved the old family photos on the wall.Special Features:
- DisappointingJerryWVIPDined on 5/13/2012I took 10 family members here on Mother's Day, and while they all told me it was good, I was greatly disappointed to show up and find out it was a Brunch, as opposed to being able to order off the menu (no option for this). While I understand the reasoning for this at many restaurants on Mother's Day, if I had been told this, I would have chosen to go elsewhere, as it was a noisy "cattle call", and since we were there towards the end of the Brunch time slot, we got the food and service that was not so great as well...
- A joyable evening at CucinaOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2012First time at Eddie's Cucina Italiana-Rancho Cucamonga. I loved it, I loved the atmosphere, I loved the food, the Cucina Salad & most IMPORTANT the Service was GREAT. We did early Mother's day and the restaurant is fantastic and it is great for families and romance.Special Features:
- Big portions for a good price.OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 5/11/2012Big portions for a good price. Took a chance on finding an italian restaurant close to our hotel and it was very good. Service was excellent but the wine list was just OK. More reds than whites, which is pretty typical at italian restaurants. Large menu so everyone can find something to like.Special Features:
- For that great Italian homeOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/9/2012For that great Italian home taste go no further than Eddie's. In a work Fantastic!Special Features:
- Food was excellent the hostessOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/27/2012Food was excellent the hostess and waitress were all wonderful. I would highly recommend it.Special Features:
- the food and service wereOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 4/14/2012the food and service were both outstanding. they knew it was our anniversary when i made reservations and acknowledged that. we were treated to desert which was unexpected and greatly appreciated. we will be back on a more regular basis.Special Features:
- Met with friends for a greatArtemisVIPDined on 4/12/2012Met with friends for a great dinner. Wine was great and good food in good portions. Always an enjoyable experience at Eddie's, and we will return. Friendly staff and have good experiences there.Special Features:
- We were there to celebrateGTeeDined on 4/10/2012We were there to celebrate a 21st birthday. The restaurant was gracious enough to comp us a split of sparkling wine to celebrate. The food was delicious and prepared just the way we wanted. We were never rushed and were able to enjoy our 2 hour meal! A great find. You get more than your money's worth here! Next time I'm stuck on the 10 or 210, a detour is a must to eat here.Special Features:
- Love this restaurant! TheOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/8/2012Love this restaurant! The food is amazing! They have been a favorite for 3 years now and I always recommend them, especially the brunches on holidays.Special Features:
- Going to Eddie''s is alwaysArtemisVIPDined on 4/6/2012Going to Eddie''s is always great. The Service staff is excellent, so friendly and pretty sincere, always nice in a food establishment. The food is great, good when you find a favorite on the menu that they prepare perfectly. The wines are always good and there is a wide selection, usually something new to try...Special Features:
- Great food, we go there twiceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/23/2012Great food, we go there twice a year when we go to the Autoclub speedway for the races.Special Features:
- Eddie's Cucina Italiana takesOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/10/2012Eddie's Cucina Italiana takes reservations and will give separate checks to a group. That's good!!Special Features:
- I expected a more authenticOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/18/2012I expected a more authentic restaurant and what I got was an Olive Garden "copy cat" with mediocre service and food. Actually the food was less than mediocre. I ordered a shrimp and linguine with red sauce. Shrimp were of the small size (20-30 count) and less than six on plate but served with at least a pound of pasta and a bland sauce! My son had a chicken dish which was also unspectacular. Perhaps our expectations were on a bit too high to begin with but this place really did not deliver! The bread was the best part of the meal. Regarding service: We were seated by host and then we sat there alone for ten minutes before I finally got up and complained. Obviously host forgot to assign table to a server. They blamed it on a shift change.
- Eddie's is a wonderful findOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/14/2012Eddie's is a wonderful find just minutes away from the downtown action in Rancho Cucamonga. The food is always fresh and tasty and the portions are huge! This is a great place to spend the afternoon with friends, or to take that someone special out for an impressive evening of Italian dining.Special Features:
- A must try, and you will be back!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2012Eddies is a great restaurant! The food is always excellent, the service impeccable. The staff is friendly and makes perfect recommendations. I had the Lamb Chops, cooked perfectly and the flavor, I need to go back and get some more.Special Features:
- We had great service and food.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/31/2011We had great service and food. It was quiet and nicely decorated. It was close to home.Special Features:
- Being Italian from NY originally,RicarDined on 12/24/2011Being Italian from NY originally, I was looking for the kind of food of my Christmas Eve's 50 years ago and I found it there.Special Features:
- Eddies is one of our favoriteOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/22/2011Eddies is one of our favorite retaurants. The food is always good and the service impeccable. We usually go for special occasions for our family. And it's a great place to take out of town guests as well. Now that I think of it my wife and I have been there just the two of us. All in all Eddies is a fantastic place for anybody that wants to be pampered. Ironically I've spent all of my life in the food business so I'm pretty picky.Special Features:
- Amazing Amazing AmazingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/10/2011I took my wife out for dinner to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary. My wife's response: Amazing, Amazing, Amazing. When we walked in, we were greeted by amazing aroma of Italian Food, felt like we were visiting our Italian friends for dinner. Waitress was impressive and new the menu well. Food was finger licking good especially the Shrimp Caliente and the complimentary bread, which we took home with us. Would highly recommend to friends and family or any one who wants impressive Italian food for great prices.Special Features:
- All dressed up and no where to go!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 12/9/2011After looking at the website and learning that this restaurant was run by the same owners as Tutti Mangia, I was very excited. It looked like upscale dining, so we dressed up a little -- don't bother. This place looks like it was previously a Carrows with a quick, inexpensive makeover. Hostess gave us an enthusiastic greeting but service slow--big party behind us. Food was average. We've had better.
- A Great FindOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 12/8/2011For those fussy aficionados of the New York, Italian restaurant crowd, you may not find this up to speed. However, for Southern California locals, this is a wonderful little spot with ambiance, charm and good food. The servers are friendly, helpful and the atmosphere is comfortable and fitting the description on the sign outside. "Eddie's Cucina Italiana". The bread, served with delicious oil, is a great starter but don't eat too much! Dinner is next and you'll end up taking some home even without the bread. Before dinner, the bar is a nice stop off. The server in the bar even shared some recipes of her favorite drinks. There are romantic booths for that special date! Try the chicken alfredo with white clam sauce. Excellent!Special Features:
- In the short time we've livedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/24/2011In the short time we've lived in the area--six months--this is the best restaurant food we've found. Fresh, made on site, and presented well.
- Below par food, good ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2011Food was below expectation. Sea bass was bad. It was stinking, perhaps it was not cooked all the way through. Desserts and the rest of the dishes were average, at best. Not sure I would go back again. There are several other italian restaurants in Rancho Cucamonga, that have significantly better food. Ambiance was the only thing that was good.
- The food and service was veryOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/24/2011The food and service was very good. The experience would have been even better except for the group of 18 or so seated next to us. This is our second visit and we will be back.Special Features:
- This was our first visit andOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/17/2011This was our first visit and the food was amazing. We ordered the veal marsala, linguinie vongole, and fried mozzarella. The service was great. Very prompt and courteous.Special Features:
- The chef hear really has madeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/3/2011The chef hear really has made it a gem. And the strawberry zabagione dessert is fantastic.Special Features:
- I brought a beautiful ladyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/3/2011I brought a beautiful lady on our 1st date there. We had a very nice time & enjoyed the time spent.Special Features: