Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter
15323 N Scottsdale Rd suite E1-160
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eddiev.com/
- Phone: 4807304800x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11pm. Sunday: 4:00pm - 10pm Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Stefan Martin
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live music nightly in the V Lounge.
A word from Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter
For the freshest seafood, steak, and rhythm the buzz in town is Eddie V's Prime Seafood at Scottsdale Quarter. The menu features lots of Gulf Coast seafood and prime steaks and chops. Located at the base of the McDowell Mountains, Eddie V's atmosphere is a fantastic high energy dining experience. Visit our fabulous V Lounge where you can enjoy live music and happy hour seven nights a week. We offer private dining rooms for all your corporate and social gatherings. Savor classic seafood starters like oysters on the half shell and famous Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes. Our Award-Winning wine list features more than 250 selections.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter reviews from OpenTable diners
256 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (191)romantic (141)fit for foodies (126)notable wine list (114)vibrant bar scene (98)hot spot (60)good for groups (47)neighborhood gem (41)late-night find (25)kid-friendly (3)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (3)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- Great Food but...FrankDined on 10/17/2014Can't complain about the food. The bisque was great though not quite as good as I have had when it had a taste of cognac in it. If it was there I didn't taste it. The four of us all enjoyed our fish and shellfish entrees. My only beef was not with the food. This is a high class restaurant and the women guests were dressed very nicely and added to the ambiance. Some of the men though was another thing. They wore bluejeans - some of them frayed, and golf shorts - more fitting for a sports bar and not this type of restaurant. I know Scottsdale is casual but still it's time to institute some minimum dress code at high class returant's like Edie Vs. Otherwise a very nice dining experience. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic EveningRicharddadVIPDined on 10/17/2014Everything was fabulous for the five us out to celebrate life, food and fun. There was not a single bite left on any of the five plates. Loved the Sea Bass and would recommend it to anyone going there.Special Features:
- Excellent MenuOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/16/2014Simply another exceptional restaurant in Scottsdale... Everything was superbSpecial Features:
- EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!SeafoodluvrDined on 10/11/2014Everything about Eddie V's was exceptional! Went there to celebrate my birthday with my husband and I will definitely go back and recommend it to everyone! Five star food, five star service and five star atmosphere!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- will return herelocalarryDined on 10/10/2014I've been looking for a decent seafood restaurant for a while and have not driven the 40 minutes to try Eddie V's. I did and I'm very impressed and definately will return. I had the Chilean sea bass with the crab on top and it was simply but excellantly prepared. My date had the sole and it too was wonderful. Not normally one for dessert, but not ready to leave we were tempted and decided on the bananas foster. I was expecting the Brennans version, but the Eddie V version was much much better. Definately a place I'll returnSpecial Features:
- Great place for a special occasionshakemanDined on 10/9/2014Took my best friend here for her birthday. The food was amazing. And the service was outstanding!!! Our waiter paired up wines for the different courses. The live music from the bar also added to make it an upbeat atmosphere. If you have money to spend on dinner, this place is a definite must!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the food, music and serviceOkearnVIPDined on 10/7/2014We ate here with another couple. The food was fantastic and well prepared. Great veal chop and scallops. You can't go wrong with anything. They do it right!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Scottsdale dinner destinationSjtkaakkDined on 10/6/2014This was our first visit to Eddie V's and found it the outstanding. Loved the wild mushroom salad and the Chilean sea bass special. My husband said his filet was one of the best he had ever eaten. The service was impeccable. We couldn't have enjoyed ourselves more.Special Features:
- OutstandingJJ32VIPDined on 10/5/2014This restaurant gets and A+ every time!!! Don't miss dining here when in Scottsdale or Phoenix.Special Features:
- One of My Favorites!CindyandRobDined on 10/3/2014Eddie V's is one of my favorite restaurants in Scottsdale! The food is consistently some of the best that I've had (& I'm a foodie). Try the lobster tacos to start, then the lemon sole as your main course. Finish it off with bananas foster (they'll give you this free if it's your birthday) & you'll think you went to heaven! Waitstaff is very knowledgeable about the food & gives good recommendations. I highly recommend this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VandelinDined on 10/2/2014Dining at Eddy'vs was a wonderful experience. Outstanding food and service. If we ever return to Scottsdale we will certainly eat there again.Special Features:
- jimxfedDined on 9/30/2014One of the finest seafood meals I have ever tasted.Special Features:
- Amazing food.CRFoodieDined on 9/29/2014This place amazing food. We try to go at least once every time we are in town. Wish they had one in Colorado. It also is a great place to take the kids for an early dinner.Special Features:
- GREAT AmbianceMorganDinesDined on 9/26/2014The restaurant was perfect for celebrating with a close friend closing on my new house. The service and ambiance were terrific. However, the lobster bisque and sauteed spinach were average or below average on taste. The desert was the only item I went home raving about. I do not know if I will return.Special Features:
- A dining experiencemjsiegelVIPDined on 9/26/2014Terrific food, excellent service and a wonderful ambiance makes Eddie V's one of the best dining choices in the Valley.Special Features:
- ExcellentFoodieVIPDined on 9/26/2014The facility is very beautiful and we were seated in a booth where we could visit and enjoy the ambiance. The service was above par! And the food was very good! The team was very responsive to our requests.Special Features:
- Packed house…ChiefChowzter1Dined on 9/26/2014Eddie V's always has a packed house on the weekends, and this time no different. We made our reservations late so were seated in the bar. To start,,, service was superb! On Appetizers, I had the steak and lobster tartare and my wife had the potstickers. The lobster tartare was good, and the steak as expected. The potstickers were super salty. On the entrees… I give a C. My wife's halibut was overcooked, and my scallops were prepared to perfection. The only exception I take to the scallops related to the citrus combination. While it sounds as if it might work, I found the pairing odd and it didn't work. I had an abundance of grapefruit and it was over-acidic and did not blend well. I loved the wine list…Special Features:
- Another amazing Evening!JTFoodieDined on 9/26/2014We love Eddie V's and actually attended one of their opening parties when they opened at DC Ranch Market Street. The new location is a little further to drive, but worth it. The new setting offers a much nicer bar area and the dining rooms are spectacular. As always, the food was amazing. We entertained some friends earlier in the week in the bar - amazing service and the music was so great! Not too loud - just wonderful background setting. We came back for Restaurant Week menu and, of course, had an elegant dinner. Michael was our server and he was over the top. Professional, friendly, accommodating - made our evening special.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/25/2014Wonderful celebrating anniversary there. Fabulous seafood, appetizers, dessert! Memorable evening.Special Features:
- ExcellentBassDined on 9/25/2014I had a friend in from out of town who loves Sea Bass. Eddie V's surpassed my friend's expectations with 3 different serving offerings of the Sea Bass!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing FoodtoscanalivingDined on 9/24/2014Very good service besides waiting long for our reservation... Phoenix Restaurant week. Very good food. Definitely cannot afford to dine there much though.Special Features:
- MasterTeacher370Dined on 9/24/2014Nice place, have had better food at Donovans and Ruth Chris. . .the Mac/Cheese was burnt and our twice baked was very bland and dry. GREAT service from Eduardo. .. probably will not rush back. . WAS looking forward to a Birthday celebration. . NO special dessert~ Disappointed~~Special Features:
- Eddiev'sJeriVIPDined on 9/24/2014It was my birthday night out. We started with happy hour at the bar. Bartender recommended the crab cake for a starter. Good choice. Bartender helpful and filled with good information re the food. Moved to the dining room and enjoyed a very good meal along with a very good service. We will return to this restaurant for future celebrations.Special Features:
- Outstanding food and serviceslavetoshoppingDined on 9/23/2014Dropped in on a Tuesday night and had a great time. Four of us ordered different styles of steaks - all deelish and cooked perfectly to order. The sides were amazing - truffled mac & cheese was to die for, the hollandaise on the asparagus was creamy/tangy and the sweet corn was so fresh with a yummy crunch. EVs definitely beats out the other steak chains any day due in part to Brennan for the great hospitality. I won't be booking Mortons or Flemings anytime soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eddie V'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/23/2014I never write about my dining experiences but this was bad. Dining experience was very slow. Started dinner at 5:30pm and finished at 7:30pm during a week night. Inquired about length of dinner and server stated there was a big party making food slow to come out. Food was slow to come out, server was slow! Food tasted great, restaurant was fun and loud and the place was nice. If food and service would have been quicker our experience would have been better. I expect more when paying $150.00 for dinner.Special Features:
- Great food!Live2EatDined on 9/22/2014This is the third time we had dinner in Eddie V's and the second time we are celebrating our wedding anniversary dinner here. They had a nice Happy Anniversary card signed by the staff on the table even though we arrived 2 hours earlier. Lorraine, our hostess, was great and she even bought us a glass of wine for our anniversary! Needless to say, the beef was just as good and seeing that it was restaurant week as well, it was great food at great value! If you like food, you need to check out Eddie V's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date night gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/22/2014We had recently moved back to the Phoenix area and I had heard about Eddie V's, but since the restaurant is in North Scottsdale and we live in the far east valley, it took several months before we finally made the drive. My only disappointment is that I waited so long! I love a great filet, and the filet at Eddie V's was absolutely perfect! My wife ordered the salmon, and her meal was superb as well. The service was terrific, the atmosphere romantic with soft live music in the background, and the food could not have been better. We will definitely be back in the near future! WOW!Special Features:
- It was alrightThomDined on 9/21/2014Food was good. I've had the Parmesan Crusted Sole before and would probably come back for it again. It's large enough to serve two. The service could have been better. I felt like we were being discouraged from ordering the restaurant week menu. The verbage was something like "it's only for novice diners." We ordered a bottle of wine and it arrived after the first course. Great presentation on the Banana's Foster Butter Cake but the flavor was a little to boozey. Overall we enjoyed a nice anniversary dinner but it was not all that special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/21/2014The Restaurant Week menu was extensive, the portions were not comprised, the food and service were outstanding. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- mkdiningDined on 9/21/2014The lobster bisque was to die for and the service was amazing! Our waiter recommended we each get a side and share them, which was a wonderful idea for us.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014They need to open more reservations during restaurant week.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent in every way!TreacleVIPDined on 9/20/2014We tried Eddie V's during AZ Restaurant Week and we were totally impressed! The food and the service were amazing. The truffled Mac n cheese, the augratin potatoes and the Brussels sprouts are musts!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous FishCarolHDined on 9/20/2014The food was delicious and fabulous and the service impeccable. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening at Eddie V's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eddie V'soutwfriendsDined on 9/20/2014We went with friends for Arizona Restaurant Week and the food was amazing. Great place! Two of us had sole, and two had filet. They also included a side of our choice. Yummy! Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hungryhungryDined on 9/20/2014We were so disappointed. It was so dark you could have walked in with your "birthday suit" and no one would have noticed. The lobster bisque was wonderful. The sole was so salty I will never have to eat salt again. Each course was served so fast we hardly had time to catch our breath.
- Excellent restaurant week menuSharkboy9VIPDined on 9/19/2014Eddie V's was a great restaurant week value. Both food and service were impeccable. My only complaint was the noise level. Between ambient background noise from a crowded room plus music from a live band, it was hard to hear yourself think at times and made conversation a challenge. We might check to make sure there is no live music before returning.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eddie V's = ExcellentNathanVIPDined on 9/19/2014Outstanding restaurant. Great atmosphere, attentive service, excellent wine list - highly recommended for a great dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!AZRetireeVIPDined on 9/19/2014Everything was wonderful -- great food, large portions, waiter and all wait staff were friendly and efficient, food served in timely manner.Special Features:
- Restaurant Week DinnerCriticalReviewersVIPDined on 9/19/2014Planned dinner at Eddie V's with friends without realizing it was the first night of AZ Restaurant Week. So as expected, the restaurant was packed and the noise level was pretty high. However, the food and service were as outstanding as usual, in spite of the crowds. Eddie V's always does a great job!Special Features:
- Our FavorateCharlieDined on 9/19/2014Great place, great people, great food, great service. It doesn't get any better than Eddie V'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.