Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter
15323 N Scottsdale Rd suite E1-160
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eddiev.com/
- Phone: 4807304800x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11pm. Sunday: 4:00pm - 10pm Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Stefan Martin
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live music nightly in the V Lounge.
A word from Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter
For the freshest seafood, steak, and rhythm the buzz in town is Eddie V's Prime Seafood at Scottsdale Quarter. The menu features lots of Gulf Coast seafood and prime steaks and chops. Located at the base of the McDowell Mountains, Eddie V's atmosphere is a fantastic high energy dining experience. Visit our fabulous V Lounge where you can enjoy live music and happy hour seven nights a week. We offer private dining rooms for all your corporate and social gatherings. Savor classic seafood starters like oysters on the half shell and famous Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes. Our Award-Winning wine list features more than 250 selections.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter reviews from OpenTable diners
269 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (197)romantic (158)fit for foodies (123)notable wine list (113)vibrant bar scene (112)good for groups (58)hot spot (58)neighborhood gem (47)late-night find (22)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (3)scenic view (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- Amazing!JustinDined on 8/28/2014We were in Scottsdale for a company meeting. The hotel recommended this place so we went and we were not disapointed! The service was amazing! I believe his name was Eric? The food was too good to remember anything else! I highly recommend this place! It's like Morton's on steroids! Nicely done!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AussieDined on 8/25/2014Eddie V's is a solid restaurant. The fish dishes are very good and the daily special is usually somewhat unique. In the bar they have musicians which can get pretty loud especially if you are seated close to the bar area. Service is usually good although the turnover of wait staff seems highSpecial Features:
- Love2FineDineDined on 8/23/2014It was my birthday dinner and I could not have been more pleased! The food was spectacular (we both had steaks... filet and ribeye), the ambiance was great... live jazz band. We sat in the lounge and could still hear each other over the band. They gave us a free desert for my birthday... bananas foster! I love it here and I will be back! So pleased with this choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vibrant barMarathonManVIPDined on 8/22/2014They have great live entertainment. If you don't like a lot of background noise, you may want to check with the restaurant to determine if live entertainment is planned for the evening. We were seated at a booth very far away from the lounge; it was still hard to hear people on the other side of our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!2foodiesDined on 8/22/2014For out of towners a tad difficult to find, but well worth the search! Impeccable service and food that was top notch made this our new "special occasion" restaurant when visiting Scottsdale. From start to finish we truly felt pampered and fed some of the best presented food available. Eddie V's is an experience all its own.Special Features:
- Delicious.Diner13VIPDined on 8/20/2014Simply, had a great meal. If you like fish ... this is the place. If prime steak is your choice ... this is the place. If you are a vegetarian, you won't be disappointed by the selection to custom make a plate. The ambiance is wonderful and the wait-staff friendly and attentive. Whether it's a special occasion, date night or an evening with friends ... Edie V's is your place.Special Features:
- Great experience!Loves2eatoutVIPDined on 8/19/2014We had an amazing dinner here! Food and service was fantastic! We had an early (5:15) dinner with our family, and they were great to our younger kids as well! We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant737foodieDined on 8/17/2014The food, especially the seafood tower was amazing. The service was impeccable and the wine list was substantial. Would definitely recommend to anyone!Special Features:
- jspineDined on 8/17/2014It was great place to eat the price is A little high but it was worth it the food was greatSpecial Features:
- Fabulous RestaurantTrinaVIPDined on 8/16/2014We had a wonderful time at this restaurant. The food was fabulous as was the wait staff and the decor!!! I also left my prescription sunglasses at the restaurant. When I called about them, they had placed them in the safe! Fabulous customer service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/12/2014I have been to Eddie's a few times in the past and had a great experience. This trip left me disappointed, our waiter was very inattentive and had a large group he was handling which took time and service away from us, more staff needed to on duty. Two out of the three meals were not good, one being a filet and the other a tuna steak, both were tough. I am not sure if I would go back but may give them one more chance as it may have been a off night.
- Top NotchGlendaleATILuv2GrubVIPDined on 8/12/2014My wife and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary and they went out of their way and have us a desert and had rose pedals showing a 10 on the table!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pretty good, not greatsmefnerDined on 8/11/2014The waitress was a little pretentious ("What are you ready to enjoy?"). The food was quite good, except for my steak, which was burnt. Forty minute wait between the appetizer and the main course --- when asked, the waitress explained that "we space out the courses" and asked if there was something else we needed to do? Live music was okay.
- Beautiful furnishings.jcycVIPDined on 8/9/2014Lighting was a bit too low for several of the people in our group, which made it less than a perfect dinner for them.Special Features:
- Good but...JulieVIPDined on 8/9/2014Happy hour at the bar was great! Then we were seated in a back room. It was freezing. Several other people complained about it after we did. Then my husband moved seats to get away from the freeze, grabbing his drink from the other side of the table. He ended up touching the metal "candle". He has a nasty blistering burn. The waiter did offer him some ice. It looks way worse today. If the ambience was better, I would have given this an outstanding rating. Other than freezing and 3rd degree burn, The food is amazing. If we went back, we would ask for a booth in the bar. It is fun and lively in there. Portions are very generous. We could have shared.Special Features:
- Too busy for a quiet night outtnlawDined on 8/8/2014Eddie V's was not the quiet, romantic restaurant I thought it would be. The bar area was crowded and loud, with a live band playing songs from the 80's. The dining room was extremely dark with many patrons needing flashlights to view the menu. Service was very good and were given a complementary dessert. It seemed as though they tried too hard with the food. Everything had some sort of sauce that overpowered the flavor of the seafood. Nothing exciting about the complementary bread or salad. Prices were fair. Overall it seemed too trendy with the food not good enough to come back for.Special Features:
- best of the bestPoletDined on 8/7/2014As always and forever The best Fine dining spot in scottsdale. Be sure to order The lobster tacosSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Food/ServiceMarianne8870Dined on 8/5/2014My mom, 2 kids and I had dinner there a couple days ago and found that the food was excellent. The service was just as good! I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who appreciates good food and good service. Definitely A++++ rating!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- finedinerfinedinerDined on 8/5/2014As always the cuisine does not disappoint at EV's. If their service standards could only rival any of the Mastro's locations they would be #1 in my book. Our server was polite and cheery but the bussing staff lacked in attention to detail and cocktails sat empty w/out notice as courses arrived at our table. I will note that we had Lounge seating which is understandably a more vibrant setting however some fine tuning is definitely needed. EV's still remains one of my favorite dining experiences.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was incredibleOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/4/2014From the seafood appetizer, to my perfectly done steak and side dishes, and the dessert which was to die for, I would have a hard time not recommending this restaraunt to everyone as long as they are ready to spend a little more than usual for a nice dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary EveningspecialoccasiondinersDined on 8/2/2014My husband and I celebrated our anniversary at Eddie Vs. We'd never been there, but had heard good things about it. My husband loves a good steak, I love fish. Eddie Vs does both--exceptionally well. We started our meal with the lobster bisque (loved the touch of sherry) and a green and crunchy salad. My husband's filet mignon was as expected. He savored every perfectly prepared morsel. I had their Florida grouper, sauteed and presented in a wonderfully light and lemony sauce. Our side dishes were brussels sprouts with bacon (a bit blackened) and sauteed corn (just ok). We indulged in desserts, and here the selections included, sadly, the usual mundane offerings. After dinner we stayed to listen to a very mellow jazz group in the lounge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special EventOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/2/2014When celebrating a special event they treat you special. Nice card on the table signed by all the staff and rose petals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- NappyDined on 8/1/2014One of the top restaurants in Scottsdale where the food and service are always superb. I cannot say a single negative thing about any of our dining experiences at this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JenninealVIPDined on 8/1/2014Our server was amazing. She really knew the menu and made great suggestions. We enjoyed the live music as well as the wonderful food.Special Features:
- MauriceMauriceDined on 7/29/2014Wonderful evening. Staff was friendly and responded individually to the client. Food was excellant. Would certainly come back again and again.Special Features:
- Great Food, Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/27/2014The only thing that matched or even outshined the food was the service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food/exceptional serviceWonderfulDined on 7/20/2014We celebrate our friends birthday and they brought out yummy desert with beautiful Happy Birthday handwriting. The food was excellent and service was impeccable.Special Features:
- Our Favorite!OpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 7/20/2014Eddie V's is our favorite restaurant! We go there about once a month. We request a certain table and they are very accommodating, which we really appreciate. The food is wonderful and fairly priced. The waitstaff, especially Rick, is well-trained and seeks to please. They keep track of your likes with drinks and ask right away if you'd like to start with your favorite cocktail. The manager is very friendly and often stops by to say thanks for returning to Eddie V's. The restaurant itself is very beautiful and this contributes to the fine experience you will have if you go there. We highly recommend Eddie V's and hope to continue returning there often.Special Features:
- over prices & under seasonedakasamDined on 7/19/2014over prices and under seasoned food if you say there is a dress code, it should then be enforced
- Love Eddie V'srordDined on 7/19/2014We consistently dine with friends at Eddie V's. We enjoy their happy hour as well as their fabulous regular menu. Typically dine in the bar . even for regular menu dinners due to the friendly ambience, entertainment and excellent service. They understand that happy hrs. are not overall losers for the restaurant and know that typically many happy hr. diners also are full menu diners. Others could learn from them. They are the very best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Retired and love a good mealGoodfoodplusDined on 7/19/2014It came highly recommended and lived up to it's billing. Listened to the server and he was spot on. Great crab cake. and the two fishes were excellent. This was first time but will not be last. Looking forward to the return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MSG1timecustomerDined on 7/18/2014Why does a restraint use it Causes gi effects in 15 percent of North Americans New York banned it Why does Eddie v use it?
- All Around Great DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/18/2014From beginning to end, the experience was excellent. The wait staff was friendly and very attentive. Food was outstanding! My only feedback is more room is needed in the bar. We couldn't have any pre-dinner cocktails due to no seating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business DinnerBCC57Dined on 7/17/2014Have dined at Eddie V's in Austin, TX many times and it always good. Had the occasion to dine at the Scottsdale location while on a business trip to Phoenix. The venue and food were both outstanding per expectations. Several of my colleagues had not previously dined at Eddie V's and were quite impressed with the whole experience. I highly recommend Eddie V's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TOPS IN TAPSOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 7/16/2014Still the best....FOOD, SERVICE, AMBIANCE. Wonderful place for a drink or full dinner. Great jazz groups which start at 6, only make it better. A little bit of NYC in the valley.Special Features:
- Will not disappoint!MKMillerDined on 7/12/2014Great dining experience from beginning to end. Enthusiastically welcomed and seated at a beautiful table (birthday card awaiting) to make the evening all the more pleasant. Waiter accommodating and professional, but still imparting humor and a personal touch; not just turning tables. Our dinner from appetizers through dessert was delicious! (Booked our next reservation before leaving.)Special Features:
- great food, but very rushed serviceStatsTeacherVIPDined on 7/12/2014The food here is excellent (try the steamed sea bass!). One thing bothered us, though, and that's that the service was very rushed. Our appetizer dishes hadn't even been finished or cleared before our main courses arrived. For a meal this expensive, diners should be encouraged to enjoy the experience. Instead, we felt like they were churning tables. (It wasn't just the night or our particular server; we had the same experience last time we visited this restaurant.)
- Early DinnerCheesecakeDined on 7/12/2014We had an early Sunday dinner at Eddie V's. We've dined there many times and subsequently realized we prefer slightly later dinners to ensure we enjoy the live music, laughter, and noises emanating from the vibrant bar scene. It's a great restaurant any time you wish to dine. We prefer to dine when the atmosphere is more electric rather than sedate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectionHungryWolfDined on 7/11/2014The food was phenomenal, pairing tastes that I would not have combined, to great effect. The seafood was perfectly prepared, seved at just the right level of doneness. We were made to feel welcome and service was very attentive, yet unobtrusive. Our server was astute enough to know when to bring an extra spoon on a dish we didnt plan to, but ended up, sharing.Special Features:
- Good restaurant but...RacerXDined on 7/11/2014The waiters here definitely up sell. In addition, if you need to alter a bill afterwards and before a credit card is swiped, I've found this restaurant to be more resistant. It may be simply the waiter that I frequently get which moving forward I intend to avoid. For as much as I visit this restaurant this inflexibility is frustrating.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.