Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter
15323 N Scottsdale Rd suite E1-160
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eddiev.com/
- Phone: 4807304800x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11pm. Sunday: 4:00pm - 10pm Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Stefan Martin
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live music nightly in the V Lounge.
A word from Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter
For the freshest seafood, steak, and rhythm the buzz in town is Eddie V's Prime Seafood at Scottsdale Quarter. The menu features lots of Gulf Coast seafood and prime steaks and chops. Located at the base of the McDowell Mountains, Eddie V's atmosphere is a fantastic high energy dining experience. Visit our fabulous V Lounge where you can enjoy live music and happy hour seven nights a week. We offer private dining rooms for all your corporate and social gatherings. Savor classic seafood starters like oysters on the half shell and famous Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes. Our Award-Winning wine list features more than 250 selections.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter reviews from OpenTable diners
268 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (199)romantic (154)fit for foodies (123)notable wine list (117)vibrant bar scene (110)hot spot (59)good for groups (54)neighborhood gem (47)late-night find (26)great for brunch (4)kid-friendly (3)scenic view (2)great for lunch (2)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- GREAT AmbianceMorganDinesDined on 9/26/2014The restaurant was perfect for celebrating with a close friend closing on my new house. The service and ambiance were terrific. However, the lobster bisque and sauteed spinach were average or below average on taste. The desert was the only item I went home raving about. I do not know if I will return.Special Features:
- A dining experiencemjsiegelVIPDined on 9/26/2014Terrific food, excellent service and a wonderful ambiance makes Eddie V's one of the best dining choices in the Valley.Special Features:
- ExcellentFoodieVIPDined on 9/26/2014The facility is very beautiful and we were seated in a booth where we could visit and enjoy the ambiance. The service was above par! And the food was very good! The team was very responsive to our requests.Special Features:
- Packed house…ChiefChowzter1Dined on 9/26/2014Eddie V's always has a packed house on the weekends, and this time no different. We made our reservations late so were seated in the bar. To start,,, service was superb! On Appetizers, I had the steak and lobster tartare and my wife had the potstickers. The lobster tartare was good, and the steak as expected. The potstickers were super salty. On the entrees… I give a C. My wife's halibut was overcooked, and my scallops were prepared to perfection. The only exception I take to the scallops related to the citrus combination. While it sounds as if it might work, I found the pairing odd and it didn't work. I had an abundance of grapefruit and it was over-acidic and did not blend well. I loved the wine list…Special Features:
- Another amazing Evening!JTFoodieDined on 9/26/2014We love Eddie V's and actually attended one of their opening parties when they opened at DC Ranch Market Street. The new location is a little further to drive, but worth it. The new setting offers a much nicer bar area and the dining rooms are spectacular. As always, the food was amazing. We entertained some friends earlier in the week in the bar - amazing service and the music was so great! Not too loud - just wonderful background setting. We came back for Restaurant Week menu and, of course, had an elegant dinner. Michael was our server and he was over the top. Professional, friendly, accommodating - made our evening special.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/25/2014Wonderful celebrating anniversary there. Fabulous seafood, appetizers, dessert! Memorable evening.Special Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/25/2014I had a friend in from out of town who loves Sea Bass. Eddie V's surpassed my friend's expectations with 3 different serving offerings of the Sea Bass!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing FoodtoscanalivingDined on 9/24/2014Very good service besides waiting long for our reservation... Phoenix Restaurant week. Very good food. Definitely cannot afford to dine there much though.Special Features:
- MasterTeacher370Dined on 9/24/2014Nice place, have had better food at Donovans and Ruth Chris. . .the Mac/Cheese was burnt and our twice baked was very bland and dry. GREAT service from Eduardo. .. probably will not rush back. . WAS looking forward to a Birthday celebration. . NO special dessert~ Disappointed~~Special Features:
- Eddiev'sJeriVIPDined on 9/24/2014It was my birthday night out. We started with happy hour at the bar. Bartender recommended the crab cake for a starter. Good choice. Bartender helpful and filled with good information re the food. Moved to the dining room and enjoyed a very good meal along with a very good service. We will return to this restaurant for future celebrations.Special Features:
- Outstanding food and serviceslavetoshoppingDined on 9/23/2014Dropped in on a Tuesday night and had a great time. Four of us ordered different styles of steaks - all deelish and cooked perfectly to order. The sides were amazing - truffled mac & cheese was to die for, the hollandaise on the asparagus was creamy/tangy and the sweet corn was so fresh with a yummy crunch. EVs definitely beats out the other steak chains any day due in part to Brennan for the great hospitality. I won't be booking Mortons or Flemings anytime soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eddie V'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/23/2014I never write about my dining experiences but this was bad. Dining experience was very slow. Started dinner at 5:30pm and finished at 7:30pm during a week night. Inquired about length of dinner and server stated there was a big party making food slow to come out. Food was slow to come out, server was slow! Food tasted great, restaurant was fun and loud and the place was nice. If food and service would have been quicker our experience would have been better. I expect more when paying $150.00 for dinner.Special Features:
- Great food!Live2EatDined on 9/22/2014This is the third time we had dinner in Eddie V's and the second time we are celebrating our wedding anniversary dinner here. They had a nice Happy Anniversary card signed by the staff on the table even though we arrived 2 hours earlier. Lorraine, our hostess, was great and she even bought us a glass of wine for our anniversary! Needless to say, the beef was just as good and seeing that it was restaurant week as well, it was great food at great value! If you like food, you need to check out Eddie V's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date night gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/22/2014We had recently moved back to the Phoenix area and I had heard about Eddie V's, but since the restaurant is in North Scottsdale and we live in the far east valley, it took several months before we finally made the drive. My only disappointment is that I waited so long! I love a great filet, and the filet at Eddie V's was absolutely perfect! My wife ordered the salmon, and her meal was superb as well. The service was terrific, the atmosphere romantic with soft live music in the background, and the food could not have been better. We will definitely be back in the near future! WOW!Special Features:
- It was alrightThomDined on 9/21/2014Food was good. I've had the Parmesan Crusted Sole before and would probably come back for it again. It's large enough to serve two. The service could have been better. I felt like we were being discouraged from ordering the restaurant week menu. The verbage was something like "it's only for novice diners." We ordered a bottle of wine and it arrived after the first course. Great presentation on the Banana's Foster Butter Cake but the flavor was a little to boozey. Overall we enjoyed a nice anniversary dinner but it was not all that special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/21/2014The Restaurant Week menu was extensive, the portions were not comprised, the food and service were outstanding. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- mkdiningDined on 9/21/2014The lobster bisque was to die for and the service was amazing! Our waiter recommended we each get a side and share them, which was a wonderful idea for us.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014They need to open more reservations during restaurant week.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent in every way!TreacleDined on 9/20/2014We tried Eddie V's during AZ Restaurant Week and we were totally impressed! The food and the service were amazing. The truffled Mac n cheese, the augratin potatoes and the Brussels sprouts are musts!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous FishCarolHDined on 9/20/2014The food was delicious and fabulous and the service impeccable. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening at Eddie V's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eddie V'soutwfriendsDined on 9/20/2014We went with friends for Arizona Restaurant Week and the food was amazing. Great place! Two of us had sole, and two had filet. They also included a side of our choice. Yummy! Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hungryhungryDined on 9/20/2014We were so disappointed. It was so dark you could have walked in with your "birthday suit" and no one would have noticed. The lobster bisque was wonderful. The sole was so salty I will never have to eat salt again. Each course was served so fast we hardly had time to catch our breath.
- Excellent restaurant week menuSharkboy9VIPDined on 9/19/2014Eddie V's was a great restaurant week value. Both food and service were impeccable. My only complaint was the noise level. Between ambient background noise from a crowded room plus music from a live band, it was hard to hear yourself think at times and made conversation a challenge. We might check to make sure there is no live music before returning.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eddie V's = ExcellentNathanVIPDined on 9/19/2014Outstanding restaurant. Great atmosphere, attentive service, excellent wine list - highly recommended for a great dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!AZRetireeVIPDined on 9/19/2014Everything was wonderful -- great food, large portions, waiter and all wait staff were friendly and efficient, food served in timely manner.Special Features:
- Restaurant Week DinnerCriticalReviewersVIPDined on 9/19/2014Planned dinner at Eddie V's with friends without realizing it was the first night of AZ Restaurant Week. So as expected, the restaurant was packed and the noise level was pretty high. However, the food and service were as outstanding as usual, in spite of the crowds. Eddie V's always does a great job!Special Features:
- Our FavorateCharlieDined on 9/19/2014Great place, great people, great food, great service. It doesn't get any better than Eddie V'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeeksmartblVIPDined on 9/19/2014Restaurant week was a great value! We love Eddie V's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining outDeweyDined on 9/19/2014It was a very pleasant experience. We arrived and were warmly greeted by the young woman who had called to remind me of my reservation. That set up a very good experience. Waiter was pleasant, helpful and the food was good. He asked me to check with a knife to see if my steak, ordered medium, was right. I made the error of cutting in the very center which was a nice shade of pink. The rest of the steak would have been called medium well. But since I had agreed that it was correct I did not say anything else. I would certainly return...would ask to sit where we could also see the entertainment...a female singer...very pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceesquaretravelsVIPDined on 9/18/2014We had a wonderful dinner on Thursday. For starters, the crab cake was probably the best we have tasted (almost purely crab no fillers) and the batter fried oysters were cooked to perfection. The sole entree was sublime and the portion was huge. The crab & shrimp salad was perfectly dressed with perfect portions of seafood, blue cheese, candied pecans. Save room for dessert - we shared the Banana Fosters cake and it was amazing - you can diet next week. We had an excellent waiter as well, Darko, and we want to sit in his section next week when we return.Special Features:
- Great fish quality and serviceAlejandroVIPDined on 9/17/2014This is one of my favorite fish restaurants in Scottsdale and I have to give the credit to Foley Fish Company from Boston. The service is always attentive and professional. I've been to Eddie V's almost every day of the week and it's impressive that they are always busy. Obviously they are doing an excellent job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our Anniversary DinnerTarga87Dined on 9/17/2014First time there! The service was fantastic. Presentation was suburb! My our anniversary special, thank you!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for Special Occasionsjb81868Dined on 9/17/2014Amazing restaurant, the food and the service were simply sensational. I will definitely be dining at Eddie V's regularly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eddie did it again!HappyfoodieDined on 9/14/2014Our third time and wonderful again. Fish and seafood always fresh and tasty and can be prepared to suit individual tastes and preferences. I know few restaurants that offer such latitude in just how a dish is prepared and served. Wine list very complete. Nice bar area and quiet dining area. Service is attentive but never " in your face" . We will go back to Eddie Vs again for sure.Special Features:
- Fun place for a dateHargisVIPDined on 9/13/2014My wife and I ate at Eddie V's on a Saturday night. It's a little less casual and more upscale which was nice for a change (compared to the resorts in Scottsdale - I wouldn't recommend wearing shorts). Music is a nice touch and is very fun; and gave the place a ton of energy. If you are looking for a quiet dinner this isn't for you. Food and wine menu was superb - wind range of choices and prices. Service was attentive both at the bar and table. I like this place because they are differentiating themselves well. Three words: Energy, Upscale, Foodie.Special Features:
- Nice Romantic EveningHardtoimpressDined on 9/6/2014I booked this for a romantic evening with my date. The food was fabulous, as was the atmosphere. Could not have asked for a nicer table. Service was terrific too. Only sorry I did not have room for coffee and dessert!Special Features:
- noise levelherbodocVIPDined on 9/6/2014excessively noisy restaurant with noise enhanced by ?music? which does not add to the ambience. Would go m ore often if it weren't so noisy!Special Features:
- allfourthoughtitwasatenDined on 9/6/2014All four of our group were satisfied with the food and the ambience.Special Features:
- A Happy Anniversary DinnerGoodNeighborVIPDined on 9/6/2014Thanks to Troy our anniversary dinner was fabulous....Wonderful service, and excellent food. Will be back.Special Features:
- Best in the ValleyAboutDiningDined on 9/6/2014Wonderful food, service and the overall experience best I've had in a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.