Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter
15323 N Scottsdale Rd suite E1-160
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eddiev.com/
- Phone: 4807304800x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11pm. Sunday: 4:00pm - 10pm Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Stefan Martin
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live music nightly in the V Lounge.
A word from Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter
For the freshest seafood, steak, and rhythm the buzz in town is Eddie V's Prime Seafood at Scottsdale Quarter. The menu features lots of Gulf Coast seafood and prime steaks and chops. Located at the base of the McDowell Mountains, Eddie V's atmosphere is a fantastic high energy dining experience. Visit our fabulous V Lounge where you can enjoy live music and happy hour seven nights a week. We offer private dining rooms for all your corporate and social gatherings. Savor classic seafood starters like oysters on the half shell and famous Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes. Our Award-Winning wine list features more than 250 selections.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter reviews from OpenTable diners
249 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (184)romantic (145)notable wine list (113)fit for foodies (110)vibrant bar scene (104)good for groups (52)hot spot (52)neighborhood gem (47)late-night find (23)great for brunch (4)scenic view (3)kid-friendly (3)great for outdoor dining (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/21/2014The Restaurant Week menu was extensive, the portions were not comprised, the food and service were outstanding. We will definitely return.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/20/2014They need to open more reservations during restaurant week.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent in every way!TreacleDined on 9/20/2014We tried Eddie V's during AZ Restaurant Week and we were totally impressed! The food and the service were amazing. The truffled Mac n cheese, the augratin potatoes and the Brussels sprouts are musts!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous FishCarolHDined on 9/20/2014The food was delicious and fabulous and the service impeccable. We thoroughly enjoyed our evening at Eddie V's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hungryhungryDined on 9/20/2014We were so disappointed. It was so dark you could have walked in with your "birthday suit" and no one would have noticed. The lobster bisque was wonderful. The sole was so salty I will never have to eat salt again. Each course was served so fast we hardly had time to catch our breath.
- Excellent restaurant week menuSharkboy9VIPDined on 9/19/2014Eddie V's was a great restaurant week value. Both food and service were impeccable. My only complaint was the noise level. Between ambient background noise from a crowded room plus music from a live band, it was hard to hear yourself think at times and made conversation a challenge. We might check to make sure there is no live music before returning.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eddie V's = ExcellentNathanVIPDined on 9/19/2014Outstanding restaurant. Great atmosphere, attentive service, excellent wine list - highly recommended for a great dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!AZRetireeVIPDined on 9/19/2014Everything was wonderful -- great food, large portions, waiter and all wait staff were friendly and efficient, food served in timely manner.Special Features:
- Restaurant Week DinnerCriticalReviewersVIPDined on 9/19/2014Planned dinner at Eddie V's with friends without realizing it was the first night of AZ Restaurant Week. So as expected, the restaurant was packed and the noise level was pretty high. However, the food and service were as outstanding as usual, in spite of the crowds. Eddie V's always does a great job!Special Features:
- Our FavorateCharlieDined on 9/19/2014Great place, great people, great food, great service. It doesn't get any better than Eddie V'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeeksmartblVIPDined on 9/19/2014Restaurant week was a great value! We love Eddie V's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dining outDeweyDined on 9/19/2014It was a very pleasant experience. We arrived and were warmly greeted by the young woman who had called to remind me of my reservation. That set up a very good experience. Waiter was pleasant, helpful and the food was good. He asked me to check with a knife to see if my steak, ordered medium, was right. I made the error of cutting in the very center which was a nice shade of pink. The rest of the steak would have been called medium well. But since I had agreed that it was correct I did not say anything else. I would certainly return...would ask to sit where we could also see the entertainment...a female singer...very pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceesquaretravelsVIPDined on 9/18/2014We had a wonderful dinner on Thursday. For starters, the crab cake was probably the best we have tasted (almost purely crab no fillers) and the batter fried oysters were cooked to perfection. The sole entree was sublime and the portion was huge. The crab & shrimp salad was perfectly dressed with perfect portions of seafood, blue cheese, candied pecans. Save room for dessert - we shared the Banana Fosters cake and it was amazing - you can diet next week. We had an excellent waiter as well, Darko, and we want to sit in his section next week when we return.Special Features:
- Our Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 9/17/2014First time there! The service was fantastic. Presentation was suburb! My our anniversary special, thank you!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect for Special Occasionsjb81868Dined on 9/17/2014Amazing restaurant, the food and the service were simply sensational. I will definitely be dining at Eddie V's regularly!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eddie did it again!HappyfoodieDined on 9/14/2014Our third time and wonderful again. Fish and seafood always fresh and tasty and can be prepared to suit individual tastes and preferences. I know few restaurants that offer such latitude in just how a dish is prepared and served. Wine list very complete. Nice bar area and quiet dining area. Service is attentive but never " in your face" . We will go back to Eddie Vs again for sure.Special Features:
- Fun place for a dateHargisVIPDined on 9/13/2014My wife and I ate at Eddie V's on a Saturday night. It's a little less casual and more upscale which was nice for a change (compared to the resorts in Scottsdale - I wouldn't recommend wearing shorts). Music is a nice touch and is very fun; and gave the place a ton of energy. If you are looking for a quiet dinner this isn't for you. Food and wine menu was superb - wind range of choices and prices. Service was attentive both at the bar and table. I like this place because they are differentiating themselves well. Three words: Energy, Upscale, Foodie.Special Features:
- Nice Romantic EveningHardtoimpressDined on 9/6/2014I booked this for a romantic evening with my date. The food was fabulous, as was the atmosphere. Could not have asked for a nicer table. Service was terrific too. Only sorry I did not have room for coffee and dessert!Special Features:
- noise levelherbodocVIPDined on 9/6/2014excessively noisy restaurant with noise enhanced by ?music? which does not add to the ambience. Would go m ore often if it weren't so noisy!Special Features:
- allfourthoughtitwasatenDined on 9/6/2014All four of our group were satisfied with the food and the ambience.Special Features:
- A Happy Anniversary DinnerGoodNeighborVIPDined on 9/6/2014Thanks to Troy our anniversary dinner was fabulous....Wonderful service, and excellent food. Will be back.Special Features:
- Best in the ValleyAboutDiningDined on 9/6/2014Wonderful food, service and the overall experience best I've had in a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDING!!!!MikesbrideVIPDined on 9/5/2014~we just ate too much...could not help it. ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!! PAR EXECELLENCE!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful restaurant excels!MegCDined on 9/1/2014My husband and I chose Eddie V's for our 25th wedding anniversary. The staff had our table waiting with a card and decorated with rose petals. Our server Brandon gave top-notch service, and made excellent dinner recommendations, all of which we took. We were not disappointed. The Maryland crab cake was fabulous (and we eat a lot of crab in Maryland), the sea bass in a light soy broth was outstanding and the wild salmon was the best my husband had ever had. We loved the sugar snaps with portobello mushrooms as a side, and the house gifted us with a delicious creme brûlée for our dessert. The prices were lower than expected for such high quality food, lovely ambience, and spot-on, attentive service. We will definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seafood in Scottsdalebeachdom5Dined on 9/1/2014We enjoyed dinner here whilst staying in Paradise Valley for a week. Great seafood, a wide selection and very fresh. My Wife had the scallops and I enjoyed the lobster tails. All very fresh and served well, with good service. This is a classy restaurant with good seating and quality live music from the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Bestfit4fiftyDined on 8/31/2014It was my wifes birthday dinner and I'm really glad we picked you to celebrate with. My wife had the steak & lobster and commented that it was the best she'd ever had. BOTH! I had the sole and it was delicious .Service was spot on. The complimentary desert of her choice was a nice touch. Looking forward to our return. Thanks for making it a special night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful as AlwaysKittyVIPDined on 8/31/2014Eddie V's NEVER disappoints. Their sushi is great and they're bring back the rolls!!! The sashimi is fabulous. Steaks are always fantastic as well as the corn chowder. Service is beyond incredible - they always aim to make the customer happy!Special Features:
- Eddie V's more than satisfyingCathygVIPDined on 8/31/2014Went with friends and everyone was more than satisfied. We will return for Restaurant week in Sept. The wild salmon was succulent, sole was crisp outside and tender/meaty inside, the small stuffed potato and multi-veggie sides were very tasty and not salty or swimming in liquid. 2 of us ordered the crusted butter cake for desert which serves 2 easy. I ate the watermelon sorbet all by myself and it was fantastic not too sweet or icy. Overall a great meal and excellent service.Special Features:
- Service hiccupMangiaDined on 8/30/2014Everything started out great, then we were ignored by the server after our first course and our entrees did not come out for about 30 minutes. No explanation.Special Features:
- DiningOutDined on 8/30/2014Always solid service and food! We go back for the Kung Pao Calamari, Lobster Bisque Soup, and Bananas Foster butter cake.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Excellent steaks, Perfect lobster, amazing wine list with prices less than other high end restaurants in the area. The staff was sharp and the food was well prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our ExperieneOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/30/2014We have dined at Eddie V many times over the past couple of years and this is the first time we have been disappointed The food remains consistently good However it was a good 25 minutes from the time we were seated until our first cocktail & wine arrived Our server tried to be responsive but she was just had too many tables.Special Features:
- Very good food,service,environmentJudah41BenhurDined on 8/29/2014Overall this is a very classy, clean, and comfortable environment. The service was very professional, helpful, and attentive. The food was very good too. Nice proportions, very flavorful, good variety, nicely presented, and quickly served.Special Features:
- excellent overall experienceSkier34Dined on 8/29/2014Went there for my girlfriends birthday. The food was fabulous and so was the staff definitely will keep coming backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelishCheesecakeDined on 8/29/2014Eddie V's never disappoints. It's our favorite restaurant. The service is consistently exemplary. The food is very good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Improvement necesszary!nooskakooklaDined on 8/29/2014This is the 2nd time at Eddie V's. Six of us the 1st time and had varied entrees & it was pretty good except the au gratin potatoes were lousy, boring, worst we've ever had in upscale restaurants all over the country. Steaks were not cooked as ordered both visits.....and the au gratin potatoes were lousy both visits....it will be a while before we return. Too bad.Special Features:
- Amazing!JustinDined on 8/28/2014We were in Scottsdale for a company meeting. The hotel recommended this place so we went and we were not disapointed! The service was amazing! I believe his name was Eric? The food was too good to remember anything else! I highly recommend this place! It's like Morton's on steroids! Nicely done!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationJeannedvDined on 8/28/2014Amazing service, food, ambience, definitely worth the priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AussieDined on 8/25/2014Eddie V's is a solid restaurant. The fish dishes are very good and the daily special is usually somewhat unique. In the bar they have musicians which can get pretty loud especially if you are seated close to the bar area. Service is usually good although the turnover of wait staff seems highSpecial Features:
- Love2FineDineDined on 8/23/2014It was my birthday dinner and I could not have been more pleased! The food was spectacular (we both had steaks... filet and ribeye), the ambiance was great... live jazz band. We sat in the lounge and could still hear each other over the band. They gave us a free desert for my birthday... bananas foster! I love it here and I will be back! So pleased with this choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.