Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter
15323 N Scottsdale Rd suite E1-160
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eddiev.com/
- Phone: (480) 730-4800
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11pm. Sunday: 4:00pm - 10pm Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Stefan Martin
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live music nightly in the V Lounge.
A word from Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter
For the freshest seafood, steak, and rhythm the buzz in town is Eddie V's Prime Seafood at Scottsdale Quarter. The menu features lots of Gulf Coast seafood and prime steaks and chops. Located at the base of the McDowell Mountains, Eddie V's atmosphere is a fantastic high energy dining experience. Visit our fabulous V Lounge where you can enjoy live music and happy hour seven nights a week. We offer private dining rooms for all your corporate and social gatherings. Savor classic seafood starters like oysters on the half shell and famous Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes. Our Award-Winning wine list features more than 250 selections.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter reviews from OpenTable diners
269 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (197)romantic (137)fit for foodies (131)notable wine list (122)vibrant bar scene (97)hot spot (66)good for groups (53)neighborhood gem (38)late-night find (21)great for brunch (3)great for lunch (3)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 11/19/2014Ive eaten at Eddie V's in three cities. Ive enjoyed consistently great sea food dishes from them. The preparations are contemporary and tasty. The Nantucket scallops were prepared with citrus tomatoes which complimented the sweetness of the shellfish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerDined on 11/16/2014Great dinner. Food and service were excellent!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I'd go againMikeDined on 11/15/2014My wife and I would go again. We definitely did not regret spending our money there. Make reservations because by 5:30 this place was packed and by 7pm it was standing room only. The food was very good. Who ever cooked my scallops had searing the fickle muscle mastered. The soups were silky, the proteins were tender, and the Red Dragon cocktail was superb. Our waiter even got us the process for the Red Dragon so we could make them at home. If you can find room for desert (generous portions), and you decide to go with the s'more (great choice), you have to have an espresso with it. The S'more and espresso was a perfect combo of sweet and bitter. The wait staff was attentive and pleasant, but not smothering...although it did feel a bit forced and unnatural when compared to other higher end sole proprietor restaurants. Although, I can forgive the staff for "going through the numbers" due to the busy night because they did not skip any numbers. They truly and simply did not have time to build a relationship with the diner. It was enjoyable service. Overall, we enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Skts007Dined on 11/14/2014Eddie V's is a true gem! Check it out for yourself. The live music has been a wonderful touch!!! We'll see you soon!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great seafood, varietyChuckZDined on 11/13/2014Food was very good, only reason I wouldn't say excellent was it could have been (should have been) served hotter (one of the side dishes was barely tepid when served, which we mentioned to the waiter). Kitchen was slow, but the wait staff aplogized and kept us informed as to timing. Overall the wait staff was very good (waiter had the side dish replaced despite our saying it wasn't necessary) and staff were all over it (manager came by to apologize for the delay on the main courses, wait captain stopped over to deliver the replacement side dish and always knew status of the meal, etc). Overall, food was very good and we enjoyed everything and would go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We Always Love Eddie V'sKPLNeighborVIPDined on 11/10/2014I almost called Eddie V's a 'Neighborhood Gem." Since I live a few blocks away that's how I see it, but I recognize it's a bit of a special occasion place for most. The draws: Live music every night, great food, incredibly good service. Special kudos to Lauren for table service and Tai Kora for personalized meet and greet...Special Features:
- mwagDined on 11/9/2014Exceptional seafood and side dishes...service too!!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/7/2014Good food, but way too noisy for any conversation!
- Great Sea BassAttymikebDined on 11/6/2014The sea bass is one of the house signature dishes for good reason. It was an outstanding meal. Lobster bisque soup and crab cakes were great starters. Outstanding wine selection and cocktails.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/6/2014Great fish preparation as usual. My only criticism is the noise level. Hard to have a conversation at table. Service attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't Stay AwayAletheaVIPDined on 11/5/2014Wonderful food, wonderful service, and a nice atmosphere. What more can one ask for? I'll be back......tomorrow!Special Features:
- An evening out on the townAppreciatetheGoodOnesDined on 11/1/2014This evening was our 11th anniversary, and we wanted some place special. we hit the jackpot. the soft jazz from the live trio in the bar, the excellent cocktails, the wine list, to the at least four star quality of food. Our Waiter, Eduardo and his staff of helpers we at our beck and call. overall I will come back and recommend it to anyone who should ask. Thank you Eddie V's for a great night and a superb Dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointmentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/31/2014Nice ambience but over rated and over priced. Ordered shrimp for dinner; they were over cooked. Vegetables were cold. Would not recommend for the food but atmosphere and band was nice.Special Features:
- Excellent serviceNigeWirralDined on 10/31/2014Amazing lobster bisque, could've eaten more! Good food, would've preferred a wider menu choice but good still the same.Special Features:
- Girlfriends birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/29/2014Upon leaving my girlfriend said that the evening and dinner was her best birthday celebration ever.. Food was great..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TasteLaurieDined on 10/29/2014I like the decor but didn't appreciate being sat by the kitchen door after making reservations 30 days in advance.Special Features:
- Hit and MissOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/27/2014I've had many an amazing meal at Eddie V's but last week's wasn't one of them. Our waiter, Bill, was amazing and prompt but even he couldn't make up for the chef who cooked my dates steak. Appetizers were wonderful as was the bottle of wine but my date's 8oz Filet came out Med Well instead of Med Rare so it was sent back. In the mean time, I was dining on my Veal chop. The 2nd steak came out like seared tuna shashimi, cooked 1/8 of an inch on the top and bottom and raw inside. They took that back and tried to re-cook it which came out as burnt and still raw while I finished my dinner and ordered a Scotch. The 4th steak was perfect and the manager was so embarrassed he picked up our entire meal including birthday dessert. HUGE kudos to him!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great table, thank you.CJsrestaurantsDined on 10/26/2014Food and atmosphere were great considering Sunday night we were there.Special Features:
- Outstanding Food & ServiceFoodLoverVIPDined on 10/24/2014The food was wonderful! Presentation was great! Portions were large. Our waitress was superb--she met our every need and then some!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ThecrusherDined on 10/24/2014Food and service fantastic! We visit Scottsdale twice a year and never miss a chance to dine at Eddie V's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service!BeanoDined on 10/23/2014A friend and I dined at the restaurant in Scottsdale. We were seated facing the bar and in a good location to hear the live music. We shared an appetizer, salad, enter and dessert. Our waitress was wonderful and was happy to make sure that everything was split. The ahi appetizer was great as was out halibut entre. It was a really nice evening with good food, fun music and great service.Special Features:
- 'Soooo' GoodAletheaVIPDined on 10/23/2014Never a disappointment. No complaints about the Oysters, Scallop Entrée, Jumbo Shrimp stuffed with Crab Entrée, Fuji Apple Salad, Wedge Salad, Au Gratin Potatoes, Asparagus, or the Blackberry Cobbler we had for dessert. Already contemplating my return. Yummy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Dining at Eddie V's !!FlyingDataDined on 10/19/2014A group of 8 of us had dinner at Eddie V's on October 19, 2014 and were absolutely Blown Away!! The quality of food, wine, service and ambiance was 5 star all the way. Our server Brennan was a rock star, and he provided the entire table with first rate service. Request him if you can. The menu is a masterpiece and the wine list is magnificent. Every plate we ordered was 100% perfect! I won't comment on every dish we had, but will say this..."don't miss the Lobster Bisque". It is heaven in a bowl. This restaurant is worth every dollar you'll spend, and believe me you'll spend some money. But you get what you pay more, and Eddie V's makes sure you have a fantastic dining experience. Highly recommended!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful eveningBloomfieldFoodieVIPDined on 10/19/2014Our group of 4 had a wonderful dinner at Eddie V's Sunday evening. Everyone had something different to eat, and each of us loved our food. The parmesan encrusted lemon sole is the most popular dish on the menu, and it is a huge portion. The sea bass is fabulous too! We had a rather long wait for our entrees, and because we didn't have appetizers, it seemed like a really long wait. The manager came over to apologize without us even asking to see him! That is pretty amazing, and doesn't happen at too many restaurants I know of. He couldn't have been more accommodating, and that alone is enough of a reason to go back to Eddie V's!Special Features:
- Saturday night at Eddie V'sKuelDined on 10/18/2014The quality of service is Eddie V's most impressive asset. From the personal greeting from the Hostess to the personable service of the waiting staff, I felt very welcome and well taken care of. The food is very good, with a good wine list and top shelf spirits. The live jazz complemented my very enjoyable dining experience.Special Features:
- great nightArizona1girlDined on 10/18/2014Wonderful food and drink that was only exceeded by the great service. Live music was enjoyable. Request the V Lounge if you want to enjoy the music.Special Features:
- Great Food but...FrankDined on 10/17/2014Can't complain about the food. The bisque was great though not quite as good as I have had when it had a taste of cognac in it. If it was there I didn't taste it. The four of us all enjoyed our fish and shellfish entrees. My only beef was not with the food. This is a high class restaurant and the women guests were dressed very nicely and added to the ambiance. Some of the men though was another thing. They wore bluejeans - some of them frayed, and golf shorts - more fitting for a sports bar and not this type of restaurant. I know Scottsdale is casual but still it's time to institute some minimum dress code at high class returant's like Edie Vs. Otherwise a very nice dining experience. Highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic EveningRicharddadVIPDined on 10/17/2014Everything was fabulous for the five us out to celebrate life, food and fun. There was not a single bite left on any of the five plates. Loved the Sea Bass and would recommend it to anyone going there.Special Features:
- Excellent MenuervdeutschDined on 10/16/2014Simply another exceptional restaurant in Scottsdale... Everything was superbSpecial Features:
- EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!SeafoodluvrDined on 10/11/2014Everything about Eddie V's was exceptional! Went there to celebrate my birthday with my husband and I will definitely go back and recommend it to everyone! Five star food, five star service and five star atmosphere!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- will return herelocalarryDined on 10/10/2014I've been looking for a decent seafood restaurant for a while and have not driven the 40 minutes to try Eddie V's. I did and I'm very impressed and definately will return. I had the Chilean sea bass with the crab on top and it was simply but excellantly prepared. My date had the sole and it too was wonderful. Not normally one for dessert, but not ready to leave we were tempted and decided on the bananas foster. I was expecting the Brennans version, but the Eddie V version was much much better. Definately a place I'll returnSpecial Features:
- Great place for a special occasionshakemanDined on 10/9/2014Took my best friend here for her birthday. The food was amazing. And the service was outstanding!!! Our waiter paired up wines for the different courses. The live music from the bar also added to make it an upbeat atmosphere. If you have money to spend on dinner, this place is a definite must!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved the food, music and serviceOkearnVIPDined on 10/7/2014We ate here with another couple. The food was fantastic and well prepared. Great veal chop and scallops. You can't go wrong with anything. They do it right!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Scottsdale dinner destinationSjtkaakkDined on 10/6/2014This was our first visit to Eddie V's and found it the outstanding. Loved the wild mushroom salad and the Chilean sea bass special. My husband said his filet was one of the best he had ever eaten. The service was impeccable. We couldn't have enjoyed ourselves more.Special Features:
- OutstandingJJ32VIPDined on 10/5/2014This restaurant gets and A+ every time!!! Don't miss dining here when in Scottsdale or Phoenix.Special Features:
- One of My Favorites!CindyandRobDined on 10/3/2014Eddie V's is one of my favorite restaurants in Scottsdale! The food is consistently some of the best that I've had (& I'm a foodie). Try the lobster tacos to start, then the lemon sole as your main course. Finish it off with bananas foster (they'll give you this free if it's your birthday) & you'll think you went to heaven! Waitstaff is very knowledgeable about the food & gives good recommendations. I highly recommend this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- VandelinDined on 10/2/2014Dining at Eddy'vs was a wonderful experience. Outstanding food and service. If we ever return to Scottsdale we will certainly eat there again.Special Features:
- jimxfedDined on 9/30/2014One of the finest seafood meals I have ever tasted.Special Features:
- Amazing food.CRFoodieDined on 9/29/2014This place amazing food. We try to go at least once every time we are in town. Wish they had one in Colorado. It also is a great place to take the kids for an early dinner.Special Features:
- Date Night FavoriteTable42Dined on 9/27/2014We recently visited Eddie V's for date night. We were placed at a table that was near the bussing station, so there was quite a lot of traffic near our table all night. But the food was great and the staff really knew their stuff--every recommendation they made was outstanding. I highly recommend the Bananas Foster for dessert. I'm not a dessert person, but it was out of this world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.