Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter
15323 N Scottsdale Rd suite E1-160
Scottsdale, AZ 85254Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eddiev.com/
- Phone: (480) 730-4800
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11pm. Sunday: 4:00pm - 10pm Closed Thanksgiving and Christmas Day
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Stefan Martin
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Smoking Area, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live music nightly in the V Lounge.
A word from Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter
For the freshest seafood, steak, and rhythm the buzz in town is Eddie V's Prime Seafood at Scottsdale Quarter. The menu features lots of Gulf Coast seafood and prime steaks and chops. Located at the base of the McDowell Mountains, Eddie V's atmosphere is a fantastic high energy dining experience. Visit our fabulous V Lounge where you can enjoy live music and happy hour seven nights a week. We offer private dining rooms for all your corporate and social gatherings. Savor classic seafood starters like oysters on the half shell and famous Jumbo Lump Crab Cakes. Our Award-Winning wine list features more than 250 selections.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked 1000-Point Tables
Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Eddie V's - Scottsdale Quarter reviews from OpenTable diners
270 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (199)romantic (137)fit for foodies (134)notable wine list (122)vibrant bar scene (98)hot spot (68)good for groups (56)neighborhood gem (41)late-night find (21)great for brunch (4)great for lunch (3)great for outdoor dining (3)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- noise levelherbodocVIPDined on 9/6/2014excessively noisy restaurant with noise enhanced by ?music? which does not add to the ambience. Would go m ore often if it weren't so noisy!Special Features:
- allfourthoughtitwasatenDined on 9/6/2014All four of our group were satisfied with the food and the ambience.Special Features:
- A Happy Anniversary DinnerGoodNeighborVIPDined on 9/6/2014Thanks to Troy our anniversary dinner was fabulous....Wonderful service, and excellent food. Will be back.Special Features:
- Best in the ValleyAboutDiningDined on 9/6/2014Wonderful food, service and the overall experience best I've had in a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDING!!!!MikesbrideVIPDined on 9/5/2014~we just ate too much...could not help it. ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL!!!! PAR EXECELLENCE!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful restaurant excels!MegCDined on 9/1/2014My husband and I chose Eddie V's for our 25th wedding anniversary. The staff had our table waiting with a card and decorated with rose petals. Our server Brandon gave top-notch service, and made excellent dinner recommendations, all of which we took. We were not disappointed. The Maryland crab cake was fabulous (and we eat a lot of crab in Maryland), the sea bass in a light soy broth was outstanding and the wild salmon was the best my husband had ever had. We loved the sugar snaps with portobello mushrooms as a side, and the house gifted us with a delicious creme brûlée for our dessert. The prices were lower than expected for such high quality food, lovely ambience, and spot-on, attentive service. We will definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seafood in Scottsdalebeachdom5Dined on 9/1/2014We enjoyed dinner here whilst staying in Paradise Valley for a week. Great seafood, a wide selection and very fresh. My Wife had the scallops and I enjoyed the lobster tails. All very fresh and served well, with good service. This is a classy restaurant with good seating and quality live music from the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Bestfit4fiftyDined on 8/31/2014It was my wifes birthday dinner and I'm really glad we picked you to celebrate with. My wife had the steak & lobster and commented that it was the best she'd ever had. BOTH! I had the sole and it was delicious .Service was spot on. The complimentary desert of her choice was a nice touch. Looking forward to our return. Thanks for making it a special night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful as AlwaysKittyVIPDined on 8/31/2014Eddie V's NEVER disappoints. Their sushi is great and they're bring back the rolls!!! The sashimi is fabulous. Steaks are always fantastic as well as the corn chowder. Service is beyond incredible - they always aim to make the customer happy!Special Features:
- Eddie V's more than satisfyingCathygVIPDined on 8/31/2014Went with friends and everyone was more than satisfied. We will return for Restaurant week in Sept. The wild salmon was succulent, sole was crisp outside and tender/meaty inside, the small stuffed potato and multi-veggie sides were very tasty and not salty or swimming in liquid. 2 of us ordered the crusted butter cake for desert which serves 2 easy. I ate the watermelon sorbet all by myself and it was fantastic not too sweet or icy. Overall a great meal and excellent service.Special Features:
- Service hiccupMangiaDined on 8/30/2014Everything started out great, then we were ignored by the server after our first course and our entrees did not come out for about 30 minutes. No explanation.Special Features:
- DiningOutDined on 8/30/2014Always solid service and food! We go back for the Kung Pao Calamari, Lobster Bisque Soup, and Bananas Foster butter cake.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014Excellent steaks, Perfect lobster, amazing wine list with prices less than other high end restaurants in the area. The staff was sharp and the food was well prepared.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our ExperieneOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/30/2014We have dined at Eddie V many times over the past couple of years and this is the first time we have been disappointed The food remains consistently good However it was a good 25 minutes from the time we were seated until our first cocktail & wine arrived Our server tried to be responsive but she was just had too many tables.Special Features:
- Very good food,service,environmentJudah41BenhurDined on 8/29/2014Overall this is a very classy, clean, and comfortable environment. The service was very professional, helpful, and attentive. The food was very good too. Nice proportions, very flavorful, good variety, nicely presented, and quickly served.Special Features:
- excellent overall experienceSkier34Dined on 8/29/2014Went there for my girlfriends birthday. The food was fabulous and so was the staff definitely will keep coming backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DelishCheesecakeDined on 8/29/2014Eddie V's never disappoints. It's our favorite restaurant. The service is consistently exemplary. The food is very good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Improvement necesszary!nooskakooklaDined on 8/29/2014This is the 2nd time at Eddie V's. Six of us the 1st time and had varied entrees & it was pretty good except the au gratin potatoes were lousy, boring, worst we've ever had in upscale restaurants all over the country. Steaks were not cooked as ordered both visits.....and the au gratin potatoes were lousy both visits....it will be a while before we return. Too bad.Special Features:
- Amazing!JustinDined on 8/28/2014We were in Scottsdale for a company meeting. The hotel recommended this place so we went and we were not disapointed! The service was amazing! I believe his name was Eric? The food was too good to remember anything else! I highly recommend this place! It's like Morton's on steroids! Nicely done!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationJeannedvDined on 8/28/2014Amazing service, food, ambience, definitely worth the priceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AussieDined on 8/25/2014Eddie V's is a solid restaurant. The fish dishes are very good and the daily special is usually somewhat unique. In the bar they have musicians which can get pretty loud especially if you are seated close to the bar area. Service is usually good although the turnover of wait staff seems highSpecial Features:
- Love2FineDineDined on 8/23/2014It was my birthday dinner and I could not have been more pleased! The food was spectacular (we both had steaks... filet and ribeye), the ambiance was great... live jazz band. We sat in the lounge and could still hear each other over the band. They gave us a free desert for my birthday... bananas foster! I love it here and I will be back! So pleased with this choice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vibrant barMarathonManVIPDined on 8/22/2014They have great live entertainment. If you don't like a lot of background noise, you may want to check with the restaurant to determine if live entertainment is planned for the evening. We were seated at a booth very far away from the lounge; it was still hard to hear people on the other side of our table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!2foodiesDined on 8/22/2014For out of towners a tad difficult to find, but well worth the search! Impeccable service and food that was top notch made this our new "special occasion" restaurant when visiting Scottsdale. From start to finish we truly felt pampered and fed some of the best presented food available. Eddie V's is an experience all its own.Special Features:
- Delicious.Diner13VIPDined on 8/20/2014Simply, had a great meal. If you like fish ... this is the place. If prime steak is your choice ... this is the place. If you are a vegetarian, you won't be disappointed by the selection to custom make a plate. The ambiance is wonderful and the wait-staff friendly and attentive. Whether it's a special occasion, date night or an evening with friends ... Edie V's is your place.Special Features:
- Great experience!Loves2eatoutVIPDined on 8/19/2014We had an amazing dinner here! Food and service was fantastic! We had an early (5:15) dinner with our family, and they were great to our younger kids as well! We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Restaurant737foodieDined on 8/17/2014The food, especially the seafood tower was amazing. The service was impeccable and the wine list was substantial. Would definitely recommend to anyone!Special Features:
- jspineDined on 8/17/2014It was great place to eat the price is A little high but it was worth it the food was greatSpecial Features:
- Fabulous RestaurantTrinaVIPDined on 8/16/2014We had a wonderful time at this restaurant. The food was fabulous as was the wait staff and the decor!!! I also left my prescription sunglasses at the restaurant. When I called about them, they had placed them in the safe! Fabulous customer service!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/12/2014I have been to Eddie's a few times in the past and had a great experience. This trip left me disappointed, our waiter was very inattentive and had a large group he was handling which took time and service away from us, more staff needed to on duty. Two out of the three meals were not good, one being a filet and the other a tuna steak, both were tough. I am not sure if I would go back but may give them one more chance as it may have been a off night.
- Top NotchGlendaleATILuv2GrubVIPDined on 8/12/2014My wife and I celebrated our 10 year anniversary and they went out of their way and have us a desert and had rose pedals showing a 10 on the table!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pretty good, not greatsmefnerDined on 8/11/2014The waitress was a little pretentious ("What are you ready to enjoy?"). The food was quite good, except for my steak, which was burnt. Forty minute wait between the appetizer and the main course --- when asked, the waitress explained that "we space out the courses" and asked if there was something else we needed to do? Live music was okay.
- Beautiful furnishings.jcycVIPDined on 8/9/2014Lighting was a bit too low for several of the people in our group, which made it less than a perfect dinner for them.Special Features:
- Good but...JulieVIPDined on 8/9/2014Happy hour at the bar was great! Then we were seated in a back room. It was freezing. Several other people complained about it after we did. Then my husband moved seats to get away from the freeze, grabbing his drink from the other side of the table. He ended up touching the metal "candle". He has a nasty blistering burn. The waiter did offer him some ice. It looks way worse today. If the ambience was better, I would have given this an outstanding rating. Other than freezing and 3rd degree burn, The food is amazing. If we went back, we would ask for a booth in the bar. It is fun and lively in there. Portions are very generous. We could have shared.Special Features:
- Too busy for a quiet night outtnlawDined on 8/8/2014Eddie V's was not the quiet, romantic restaurant I thought it would be. The bar area was crowded and loud, with a live band playing songs from the 80's. The dining room was extremely dark with many patrons needing flashlights to view the menu. Service was very good and were given a complementary dessert. It seemed as though they tried too hard with the food. Everything had some sort of sauce that overpowered the flavor of the seafood. Nothing exciting about the complementary bread or salad. Prices were fair. Overall it seemed too trendy with the food not good enough to come back for.Special Features:
- best of the bestPoletVIPDined on 8/7/2014As always and forever The best Fine dining spot in scottsdale. Be sure to order The lobster tacosSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Food/ServiceMarianne8870Dined on 8/5/2014My mom, 2 kids and I had dinner there a couple days ago and found that the food was excellent. The service was just as good! I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who appreciates good food and good service. Definitely A++++ rating!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- finedinerfinedinerDined on 8/5/2014As always the cuisine does not disappoint at EV's. If their service standards could only rival any of the Mastro's locations they would be #1 in my book. Our server was polite and cheery but the bussing staff lacked in attention to detail and cocktails sat empty w/out notice as courses arrived at our table. I will note that we had Lounge seating which is understandably a more vibrant setting however some fine tuning is definitely needed. EV's still remains one of my favorite dining experiences.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was incredibleOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/4/2014From the seafood appetizer, to my perfectly done steak and side dishes, and the dessert which was to die for, I would have a hard time not recommending this restaraunt to everyone as long as they are ready to spend a little more than usual for a nice dinnerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary EveningspecialoccasiondinersDined on 8/2/2014My husband and I celebrated our anniversary at Eddie Vs. We'd never been there, but had heard good things about it. My husband loves a good steak, I love fish. Eddie Vs does both--exceptionally well. We started our meal with the lobster bisque (loved the touch of sherry) and a green and crunchy salad. My husband's filet mignon was as expected. He savored every perfectly prepared morsel. I had their Florida grouper, sauteed and presented in a wonderfully light and lemony sauce. Our side dishes were brussels sprouts with bacon (a bit blackened) and sauteed corn (just ok). We indulged in desserts, and here the selections included, sadly, the usual mundane offerings. After dinner we stayed to listen to a very mellow jazz group in the lounge.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.