Eddie V's - Orlando
7488 West Sand Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Eddie V's - Orlando
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eddiev.com/
- Phone: (407) 355-3011
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Eric Enrique
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Entertainment: Relax in our V Lounge where you can enjoy live music every night of the week. It"s the perfect place to meet your friends and make new ones.
A word from Eddie V's - Orlando
Join us at Eddie V"s - Orlando and let the comfortably sophisticated environment, sparkling atmosphere, and sounds of live jazz that fill the air set the tone for an exceptional dining experience. Choose from a varied selection of the finest seafood available, or indulge in our critically… acclaimed prime center cut steaks, aged 28 days and broiled to perfection. Complement your meal with a selection from our wine menu - an award-wining list of more than 200 wines curated by our Master Sommelier. If a more relaxed experience is desired, visit our V Lounge where you can sip classic and creative cocktails, and enjoy signature appetizers against a backdrop of soulful jazz and seductive lighting. Whatever the occasion, from a quiet weeknight dinner to a special private event, let us handle every detail. We'll do the work. You bask in the glory.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Eddie V's - Orlando - Best Restaurants in Dr. Phillips ›
Eddie V's - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
547 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (441)romantic (328)fit for foodies (295)notable wine list (261)vibrant bar scene (189)hot spot (182)good for groups (164)scenic view (157)neighborhood gem (101)late-night find (44)great for outdoor dining (42)kid-friendly (11)great for lunch (9)great for brunch (9)Show More
- boleman1Dined on 11/22/2014I do not need to be asked by the wait staff if they cab cut my food for me, I'm not a child!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Seafood In Orlando!BigDogVIPDined on 11/20/2014Excellent seafood and service. Very stable menu with extensive wine list. They are excellent at handling groups. Eddie V's is excellent at creating a fine dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FANSebastianDined on 11/17/2014I LOVE this place. The Bar is vibrant, with great music and an excellent menu for happy hour.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceChuckHDined on 11/16/2014This was our first visit. Both the food and the service were terrific. We will definitely plan to come back again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great EveningSasb4Dined on 11/16/2014Eddie V's has outstanding food, great service and it is just an extraordinary dining experience. It is one of our favorite places to enjoy a special night. I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DinnerChuckwagonDined on 11/15/2014For dinner the other evening, I had Nantucket scallops . . . they were marvelous! I wouldn't hesitate the recommend tis place to anyone.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vibrant new experienceTommyDined on 11/14/2014Four of us dined with you and all four had 5 star experiences. Our server, Makeba, was superb! We'll certainly go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/13/2014Service was good, food was good, the price of a glass of wine was out of control. I'd go back and order iced tea.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night outKingofbeefDined on 11/12/2014Service was great from the valet to table. Everyone was friendly and very egar to make our night special. The salads were great and the steaks were cooked to perfection. All in all, it was an awesome night out for our anniversary. We will be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ask for Anthonylorib423Dined on 11/11/2014Everything about this experience was amazing. Especially Anthony, our server. He knew everything about everything and was especially knowledgeable about the wines. If you want an amazing experience, make sure to request him.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food/Wine ChoicesBrownEyesDined on 11/10/2014Love the ambiance. Would have liked to sit outside but was a little chilly that night so they weren't serving outside. Atmosphere in the bar is great too, just like an old Jazz Club or Piano Bar look & feel. Live music was in the bar as well. All four of us really enjoyed our meals, wine and we split desserts as well. Service was timely, not rushed and she was very pleasant and courteous. Thoroughly enjoyed the entire evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spotChowDined on 11/8/2014All it was cracked up to be. Great dining. Excellent menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/8/2014great place I always visit when I come from new yorkSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014We had an absolutely great waitress and the service was wonderful overall. Everything from the food to the dining experience was phenomenal and worth every dollar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First visitfirstdinnerDined on 11/8/2014Our immediate impression with the restaurant was very positive. We were seated timely and our servers were there immediately to get our drink orders and offered to answer any questions. The waiter was very helpful and explained all of our food questions thoroughly. We never felt rushed, the atmosphere was calming and comfortable, and the noise level was low so we could easily carry on a conversation. The food was excellent and I would definitely recommend the Ahi Tuna and the Florida Grouper. Very positive first time experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful eveningDPLocalDined on 11/7/2014Celebrated a family birthday and enjoyed a wonderful evening with great food . Our server was excellent with her knowledge of the menu and recommendations of wine paired with our meal selections. She was so friendly and we enjoyed her service, it added another enjoyable factor to our evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Dining ExperienceheartdocDined on 11/6/2014Eddie V's is a wonderful dining experience. The seafood is fresh and prepared with culinary excellence. The service is impeccable and staff is very personable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very specialYisthisVIPDined on 11/6/2014Eddie V's is the best place in the Orlando area for a special night. We were there for our anniversary and they had the table dressed with rose petals. The service is impeccable, the food excellent. I don't know anyplace who prepares fish as well as Eddie V's.Special Features:
- Great evening!AvidDined on 11/5/2014Have the filet of sole and spinach...awesome! The service and sitting outside made it a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/4/2014the jazz trio were great, the vocals could be turned up. It was hard getting a drink at the bar whilst we waited for our table, those are the only complaints but they're barely complaints at all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EXCELLENT!mysterychefVIPDined on 11/3/2014Love the food here at Eddie V's, the staff and service were outstanding!!!! couldn't as for anything more! Champagne toast for birthday and dessert! the steak was so flavorful and tender!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great CelebrationledoumDined on 11/3/2014My wife and I were in Orlando for the week and celebrated her birthday at Eddie V's. Was impressed that the staff there was aware of her special day and made quite a fuss over it. Had a special table set up which was great. Also invited one of my college frat brothers who I hadn't seen in 40 years and his wife along as guests. Nice leisurely dinner. Shannon our waitress was the best, very considerate and not rushed as we had a lot to catch up on. Ambience while we waited in the bar wasa nice as it was very nice and spacious while a live trio played "lounge" music. Food was great. Get the friedobster for an app. Even though it's billed as a seafood house, my wife was hungry for a steak which she said was great. A great experience.Special Features:
- Warm cosy lively great fun & foodFoodandFunMagDined on 11/3/2014Restaurant and bar not quite as busy, but still the live band playing giving loads of ambiance. Food as usual was excellent, service smooth and pleasant. And mow there's a vegetarian option, it suited a guest who was reluctant to come with oonly sides to choose from, so well done for introducing vegetarian option and maybe one day a vegan option.Special Features:
- Highly recommend!Stubl4VIPDined on 11/1/2014I had heard of Eddie V's from some friends whose son had worked at a couple of locations so when I saw Eddie V's in Orlando, we had to try it. We were wowed. All of the food was great. Make sure to save room for the Banana's Foster - or order anyway. It was amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Traditional ExcellenceTraditionalSvcExcellenceDined on 11/1/2014We greatly appreciate the adherence to traditional dining etiquette and the high level of service. Meal was superb and the extensive wine list is wonderful. We will return as often as possible.!!!! Thank you to the chefs and the staff for making Jennifer's Birthday VERY Special.!Special Features:
- Best Restaurant in OrlandoMikeDined on 10/31/2014We ate here twice on our vacation and each experience was superb. The staff are courteous and friendly, the decor is fantastic, the service is excellent (thank you Hose) and the food is just divine. The lobster taco rolls are sublime and the steaks and sea bass are also excellent. There is also an excellent choice of appetizers and entrees. This is by far the best restaurant in Orlando and we will be looking forward to our next visit at Easter. Keep up the good work !!!!!!Special Features:
- Just GreatSaraCDined on 10/31/2014The food and service is fabulous. Prices are high, but not overly so for the quality of the meal.Special Features:
- Amazing Experience !!!SaadiDined on 10/30/2014Amazing experience. Great wine list. Fresh ingredients. Food prepared whit excellence. Delicious flavors. Have to try Bananas Foster. PerfectSpecial Features:
- Amazing!DangerousAlDined on 10/30/2014This was absolutely the most enjoyable restaurant experience that I have had in years. I definitely needed to say that first!!!!! From the moment we arrived, the valet parking was great. As we walked in, they had a birthday card ready for my date, since it was her birthday! and the table was full of rose petals!!! Beautiful!!! I did our reservation on OpenTable here on Yelp. Our waiter was Amazing. Jenson, made some recommendations and made our night !!!! Jenson was definitely energetic and personable, easy going, and dead on point with what we needed at the table. The food was amazing too! We ordered lobster tacos for appetizer and they were delicious! For the main course, we had the Shellfish Tower and Swordfish Steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/30/2014Excellent !! Expensive, but very good. Not for everyone. Food & service are top notch. Special occasions.Special Features:
- SensationalFoodieRNDined on 10/29/2014I don't know why I waited a year from it's opening to go try Eddie V's. They had some of the best oysters I've ever had, a very attentive staff and the atmosphere was unbeatable in the Orlando area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerCheersDined on 10/28/2014Eddie v was very busy when we arrived at 8 pm . We were seated within a few minutes and our waitress was vey attentive although they seemed rushed I must commend them on there effort to takecare of us . Dinner was delicious and dessert was in the house since it was my birthday .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous as alwaysLindsayVIPDined on 10/28/2014Another great experience at Eddie V's! Great dinner in the lounge for 6 celebrating a birthday. Sarah was our server and she couldn't have been better. Best calamari in town, out of this world steak tartare and everyone loved their main course. Definitely would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/28/2014The food was good, the atmosphere was great.....my only issue is that we felt like we were being rushed through dinner. Maybe it is because we are European and we are used to taking our time eating our meal, but our waitress certainly made us feel like we were taking too long. Our dinner guest was not even done eating his meal when she tried to take his plate. Otherwise I would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A "don't miss" restaurantlelaraiaDined on 10/27/2014By and far one of the best restaurants we've been to! The restaurant was beautiful, the food was creative and delicious. But tying it all together to make it truely wonderful was our server Anthony. He was both knowledgable and so personable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeRG32014Dined on 10/27/2014The best I've had in a very long time. Awesome & very delicious!! Season to perfection! Going back real soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CLASS ACT!AnnaDined on 10/25/2014I made this reservation to celebrate my husband's 60th birthday and it was fabulous from the moment we entered the door. Staff wished him a Happy Birthday with class and were genuine! Alexia was our server and we couldn't ask for anyone better. Even the dessert had his name written in chocolate around the Bananas Foster. The service was impeccable! It has really been a while since we had experienced a dinner with such Excellence! We're hoping the Eddie V's in Tampa (which is where we live) lives up to the same quality service and delivers the same experience that we both encountered in Orlando! THE BEST PLACE TO DINE EVER!!!!Special Features:
- DisappointedScottishDined on 10/22/2014To be honest the place is beautiful. It was very noisy and lots of people moving around right by our table. Our appetizers were amazing but was disappointed with our steaks and side orders.Special Features:
- FreneticBobbyVIPDined on 10/22/2014This place is hopping. It was fascinating just watching the various servers scurry around to attend to everyone. Food was great, service was impeccable. Price was reasonable. Will definitely return on our next visit to Orlando.Special Features:
- service at barMalinouDined on 10/19/2014Missed out on giving 5* for service just because of the bar keeper who suddenly disappeared and ended up on our side of the bar with his parents. Thought this was odd. Anthony in the restaurant was awesome and deserves 5*Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.