Eddie V's - Orlando
7488 West Sand Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Eddie V's - Orlando
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eddiev.com/
- Phone: 4073553011x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Eric Enrique
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Entertainment: Relax in our V Lounge where you can enjoy live music every night of the week. It"s the perfect place to meet your friends and make new ones.
A word from Eddie V's - Orlando
Join us at Eddie V"s - Orlando and let the comfortably sophisticated environment, sparkling atmosphere, and sounds of live jazz that fill the air set the tone for an exceptional dining experience. Choose from a varied selection of the finest seafood available, or indulge in our critically… acclaimed prime center cut steaks, aged 28 days and broiled to perfection. Complement your meal with a selection from our wine menu - an award-wining list of more than 200 wines curated by our Master Sommelier. If a more relaxed experience is desired, visit our V Lounge where you can sip classic and creative cocktails, and enjoy signature appetizers against a backdrop of soulful jazz and seductive lighting. Whatever the occasion, from a quiet weeknight dinner to a special private event, let us handle every detail. We'll do the work. You bask in the glory.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Eddie V's - Orlando - Best Restaurants in Dr. Phillips ›
Eddie V's - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
547 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (444)romantic (320)fit for foodies (279)notable wine list (253)vibrant bar scene (191)scenic view (182)hot spot (162)good for groups (146)neighborhood gem (106)great for outdoor dining (51)late-night find (48)great for lunch (16)great for brunch (14)kid-friendly (11)Show More
- Last mealShandy61VIPDined on 9/29/2014Before we go back to the uk for 3 months. A first visit for us and it is excellent on all levels. The fish was excellent,crab cake appetisers best I have had for a long,long time. Our waitress was young,confident but top notch,a real credit to Eddie v.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BeautifulLuv2dineDined on 9/29/2014Wonderful dining experience! Beautiful setting, great food and service! A Must!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/28/2014The ambiance, portion sizes, and service were the best I've EVER experienced in dining out. My husband and I went during Magical Dining, but will definitely visit again real soon with or without a discount.Special Features:
- Great first dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014I went to Eddie V's for Magical Dining. Dinner selection, service and atmosphere were wonderful. The Lobster and Shrimp Bisque was among the best I've ever had. The beef filet medallions with shrimp were cooked perfectly. Everyone at the table raved about Eddie V's. I will be back again and try other dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eddie VmjadiningDined on 9/28/2014This was a positive experience from the moment the Valet took our name. We were greeted by our waitress by name upon sitting down. The atmosphere was first class. The service was first class. The food was excellent and we took advantage of the Magical dinning experience for Orlando. The presentation and the quality of the food was excellent. The prices were on the high side but the dining experience was worth it. We would take our most difficult to satisfy friends there any time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/27/2014It was a bit late for our usual dinner( 10:30pm) as we could not get an earlier reservation for a Saturday night. The restaurant had already emptied out by the time we arrived. Service to start off was a bit slow but once our server acknowledged us things picked up from there and we enjoyed great food and service from that point on. Everything was what you would expect from a higher priced restaurant. We'll be back no doubt... Hopefully we'll get an earlier reservation next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014A couple of friends had recently visited Eddie V's and from their reviews, I had to try !!! Everything was amazing and there are no words for the Bananas FosterSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Everything was great except a couple of things. The bisque only had two pieces of lobster in it and my steak although cooked great had way too much seasoning on it. It had to much pepper. Didn't really enjoy it that much. Service was excellent!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New restaurant on Sand Lake RdStanDined on 9/27/2014Eddie V's hit the mark with outstanding service and great food with a new décor and a laid back modern look. The spicy shrimp appetizer was great as were the entree's but the cherry on top was the Banana's Foster cake with ice cream and I am not a dessert person.Special Features:
- Great!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014There is nothing, not one thing, that isn't great about Eddie V's. Food is great, service is on point. Just go. You won't regret it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/27/2014Hard to get reservations, but now we know why. Bar area and oyster bar seating no reservations needed. free valet parking (great in the fl rain). Love this place, and close to home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/27/2014Great food and nice wine list. We were disappointed in our server who we did not see after we placed our order. Thankfully the assistant was wonderful. She kept our water glasses filled, served us our courses, wrapped our food for take home and took care of our flaming desert. Saw the waiter again when he handed us our check. Very disappointing!!! Hoping the assistant received a decent amount from our tip!!!Special Features:
- dolphinDined on 9/27/2014This is a very nice restaurant with excellent food and service. Would go back again.Special Features:
- Memorable EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/26/2014Everything was outstanding, even though we were Magical Diners! Will go back!Special Features:
- ChicDined on 9/26/2014Not a bad seat in the house. Cozy booths, waterfront views, patio seating, and an elevated level all provided for individual dining spaces.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredibly elegant dinnerOfficerSSWDined on 9/26/2014I visited for my partners birthday celebration dinner, the wine list was varied, the appetizers were perfect, dinner was decadent and well balanced in flavors, and the Bananas Fosters desert was the coup de grace. For his occasion, they provided rose petals on the table, two flutes of champagne, and a hand written card. Made for a very special night. :]Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great first dining experience.Luv2WineDined on 9/25/2014Went to Eddie V's for Magical Dining..Dinner selection, service and atmosphere were wonderful..Will definately be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dining experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/25/2014Beautiful restaurant, great food, very prompt service. My only complaint is the amount of valet spaces that are taken up... I don't like my car being driven by someone else. Got frustrated with the parking and had to park very far away while there was tons of empty valet spaces.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experienceVegREGalDined on 9/25/2014We are vegan and requested 2 entrees made with tofu, rice, veggies (simple things) so we could dine with our non-vegan friends. The tofu entrees were superb and much better than our expectations. We highly recommend this establishment for any occasion. We will be back, but need to give ample notice as they do not regularly stock tofu. They should keep in stock and add to menu as even omnivores would appreciate the tofu creation as a healthy/light alternative to meat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/25/2014Had a wonderful dinner, service and food were outstandingSpecial Features:
- Eddie VOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/24/2014Visited at a very busy time, restaurant week, we were a larger group that decided to dine in the lounge. Ambiance was amazing. Loved the live music and decor. The evening began with a cocktail at the bar. Wonderful bartenders. Moved to lounge table and enjoyed nice wine and apps. Unfortunately, our entrees and sides were all cold. And lots of the fish dishes had bones. However, the flavors were amazing and the menu was fit for a foodie! Would definately go back in a smaller group to try it out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDING!HelenaMDined on 9/24/2014We had an amazing time. The service (Erica) was outstanding. The food was delicious. We couldn't have had a better time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I had a great experience.DanescaDined on 9/24/2014I decided to celebrate my birthday there and it was great. The waiter was great the food was amazing and the ambience was what I was looking for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- highly recommendedwea3Dined on 9/24/2014Thinking when can I plan for Christmas celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodieDined on 9/24/2014The food was absolutely delicious. The service was excellent and the ambiance, wonderful. I will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely PerfectnursenancyDined on 9/23/2014We had never been to Eddie V's and decided to try it for my birthday. What a gem! From the moment you walk in the door it's a class act. We had a cocktail in the lounge while waiting for our table and the service was excellent. We moved to our table and Erica was our server. She was pleasant, professional and guided us through our menu choices. It is Orlando Magical Dining month, so we ordered from the Prix Fixe menu. Absolutely everything was delicious! The Lobster and Shrimp Bisque was among the best I've ever had. The beef filet medallions with shrimp were cooked perfectly. Everyone at the table raved about Eddie V's. We will be back.Special Features:
- EXCELLENT!NancyDined on 9/23/2014Everything at Eddie V's was first class! The food and the service were both outstanding.Special Features:
- Excellent Serviceluv2dinehereDined on 9/23/2014From the hostest to wait staff the service overflowed with professionalism and excellence. This is our new favorite spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!MagicalDinerDined on 9/23/2014The service, food & ambiance was really fantastic. Eddie V's is a fantastic addition to the Sand Lake Road restaurant row dining experience. We would definitely return. I will also be sending groups there.Special Features:
- Date niteSteve0Dined on 9/22/2014From when we were greeted by valet to when we left the building, everything was phenomenal at eddy v's. We made reservations for 845 and had brought our 3 month old to eddy v's along with us for dinner. As we checked in they let us know that it would be a while longer until they could seat us, after doing so they offered us complementary drinks for waiting which was awesome! Drinks were great and the bartender was super friendly. After waiting for a couple minutes the manager Jason escorted us to our table and really made us feel welcome. Our server Scott was amazing and really took the time to explain the menu and wine list to us. His knowledge of wine and the menu helped us truly make the perfect choices for a dinner to remember! Amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magical DiningJessicasMD2014Dined on 9/22/2014We dined on Monday night and enjoyed the magical dining menu, along with a bottle of wine. The wine was amazing, and the service given by Shannon was impeccable. The food tasted great, however it was cold. The appetizer was hot and tasted excellent, but the entrée of filet medallions and shrimp were cold and over cooked. I did not say anything to the server, however I'm sure if I did they would have prepared a new plate for myself and my party. Even with the cold food, I will for sure try Eddie V's again, and suggest it to friends.Special Features:
- First DateGingerCurls203Dined on 9/22/2014Great place for our first date. Teserved table with rose petals was a very nice touch. We loved being seated in the lounge for dinner. We enjoyed the music and heard some favorites! The wine list was impressive and the Magical Dining menu offered delicious options. We will be back again for many more date nigjts...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great spot for a special meal.PaulDined on 9/22/2014We went with another couple for Magical Dining menu, the food was excellent.Special Features:
- lovetoliveDined on 9/22/2014Excellent ambience, food and service. This was our first visit, now looking forward to our next.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great diningKurtmanDined on 9/22/2014Very good celebration place. Excellent service , helpful and informative without being intrusive. Loved the food.Special Features:
- highly recommendOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014Went as a date night/birthday celebration. Excellent service! The waitress was very attentive and knowledge about the food and wine. Food was delicious especially the banana foster. Even brought us a champagne toast for our friends birthday which was a very nice and unexpected surprise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014Eddie V's is a great addition here in Orlando. There is a nice view of the lake from all tables. The food was outstanding and service was excellent. We will be back!Special Features:
- Steak better than seafoodnonicknameVIPDined on 9/20/2014The salmon my wife chose was ordinary and not nearly as good as my steak. "Prime Seafood" is a misnomer.
- A very fine dining experience!GoldstarDined on 9/20/2014First rate except the valet service - no smile, no friendly greeting. On departure, a little better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Anniversary Dinner EverBellabooDined on 9/20/2014Service was wonderful and they were so attentive. We just mentioned that we were celebrating our anniversary and they pulled out all the stops. Came back with rose petals for the table, champagne toast for each of us and a red rose for me. Food was phenomenal. We were there during Magical Dining Month and went with that menu because it was so good.Special Features: