Eddie V's - Orlando
7488 West Sand Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Eddie V's - Orlando
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eddiev.com/
- Phone: 4073553011x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Eric Enrique
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Entertainment: Relax in our V Lounge where you can enjoy live music every night of the week. It"s the perfect place to meet your friends and make new ones.
A word from Eddie V's - Orlando
Join us at Eddie V"s - Orlando and let the comfortably sophisticated environment, sparkling atmosphere, and sounds of live jazz that fill the air set the tone for an exceptional dining experience. Choose from a varied selection of the finest seafood available, or indulge in our critically… acclaimed prime center cut steaks, aged 28 days and broiled to perfection. Complement your meal with a selection from our wine menu - an award-wining list of more than 200 wines curated by our Master Sommelier. If a more relaxed experience is desired, visit our V Lounge where you can sip classic and creative cocktails, and enjoy signature appetizers against a backdrop of soulful jazz and seductive lighting. Whatever the occasion, from a quiet weeknight dinner to a special private event, let us handle every detail. We'll do the work. You bask in the glory.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Eddie V's - Orlando - Best Restaurants in Dr. Phillips ›
Eddie V's - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
374 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (303)romantic (221)notable wine list (189)fit for foodies (165)scenic view (136)vibrant bar scene (125)good for groups (100)hot spot (100)neighborhood gem (68)great for outdoor dining (38)late-night find (34)great for brunch (11)kid-friendly (10)great for lunch (10)Show More
- Fabulous place - Check it outJDM225VIPDined on 9/1/2014This is the old Timpano that burned down and has been beautifully and perfectly redecorated. Best seafood in Orlando!!! We'll be back & probably won't eat seafood anywhere else. Fantastic wine list. The manager, Mark orders it personally. Live music can be heard throughout. Nice view through windows. Interesting & appealing chilled wine room visible from most of the restaurant. Simply delicious & you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- Eddie's V's...A Must Visit Eatery!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/31/2014My wife & I recently celebrated our anniversary at Eddie V's, and it has quickly become our favorite restaurant in Orlando. Our table was ready on time (at 7:15) on a very busy night, and we both thought the food, service, and ambiance were outstanding. I would recommend a private booth on "The Train" section on the dining room. There are only four of these, and they are elevated, giving a real nice view of the entire dining room and Big Sand Lake. Prices were a little on the high side, but I would highly recommend for those "special occasions". The manager, Jason, made a point of stopping by our table to wish us a Happy Anniversary...nice touch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experiencePatty1978msVIPDined on 8/31/2014We went for Magical Dining and loved every bite. The waitress did suggest sides to be added to the main courses, but the truffle Mac n cheese and crab fried rice were great! We will be going back again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Perfect EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014It was a beautiful night at a beautiful restaurant. The Godiva chocolate cake with a scoop of premium vanilla ice cream was divine. The main course of Surf and Turf was very appetizing and the lobster bisque was a great starter. I will be back by the end of this month for a romantic evening with my handsome husband.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EV's 30 Augustdfm1701Dined on 8/30/2014Party of 6 celebrating my wife's birthday, had a table in the bar so we could enjoy the music, overall a superb evening of dining, wining, and dancing. I shouldn't have ordered the fish of the day, though (halibut) - an excellent piece of fish, but totally plain. The rest of the group ordered the seared tuna (awesone), redfish muniere (likewise), or the sole (also likewise). Two of us ordered the butterscoth panna cotta for dessert, whichit turned out they were OUT of, which is unacceptable/inexplicable for a restaurant on this level. The other dessert ooptions were "meh". Otherwise, though, the staff made it a memorable expereince for us all. Loved the entertainment!Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014From the time we walked in the door til we left, outstanding service by caring staff. Nice touch with rose petals & anniversary card signed by the staff, on the table when we arrived! Food well done & nice size portions. Complimentary glasses of champagne to toast our special day. Never felt rushed even though restaurant was full. Highly recommend especially for special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Almost Outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/30/2014The atmosphere is outstanding, everything else just missed the mark by a touch...one filet was way over cooked, they asked if we wanted another cup of coffee, after they had taken away the cups, they forgot to bring our warm hand towels, our server appeared a little too busy at times...all trival things, but when you are paying "Morton's-like" prices, you expect perfectionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WONDERFULWONDERFULDined on 8/30/2014Eddie V's is fabulous, but very expensive. This is not a restaurant we will visit frequently, but will consider them for special occasions. The Magical Dining menu provided a more affordable opportunity to try the restaurant and we were overly pleased with the entire experience. Our server, Amber, was excellent - she went above and beyond - very attentive and accommodating. Food was superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed a new restaurantSuzyQDined on 8/29/2014We did enjoy Eddie V's, the appetizers were great, as were the desserts. The steak & shrimp were average. Steak was tender, lacking in flavorSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Orlando restaurant w NY standardasteakloverDined on 8/29/2014Everything was wonderful! Everywhere I go in Orlando is just not up to par; food is always overloaded with salt instead of flavor. The beef medallions w shrimp scampi was incredible and the salmon was seared to perfection. The bananas foster cake was a wonderful finish; not too sweet, just right. Will definitely go back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/28/2014This was our second time to Eddie V's. Both our experiences have been superb! It will be our "go to" place for special occasions.Special Features:
- FiletMrMikeDined on 8/28/2014Best steak in town!! Even though they are a sea food restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great all aroundD1050Dined on 8/27/2014You know you're in for something special as soon as you walk in from the floor to ceiling wine wall to the beautifully appointed dining room. Service was impeccable and the food is fit for a foodie. Lobster Bisque had large chunks of lobster claw meat, the pepper shrimp appetizer was both spicy and tasty. The beef filet topped with shrimp was cooked perfectly. The bread is the best in central Florida and reminded me of the large round italian loaves I would buy in the neighborhood Italian bakery. You get what you pay for here so be prepared to pay for it.Special Features:
- Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014Have been to Eddie V's several times. Each time the food is wonderful. Service is always impeccable. Tonight we had Alexia as our server. Fantastic disposition, attentive and will request her next time we are in for dinner.Special Features:
- Kirstscot70Dined on 8/25/2014We had a lovely evening celebrating our engagement! James our waiter was fantastic, Knowledgeable and friendly. Our food was delicious. I enjoyed the magical dining whilst my fiancé tried the Full menu. Crab cakes a must...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasionHappyDinerDined on 8/24/2014Excellent service and great food. W celebrated a birthday and anniversary. The desserts were awesome as well. We ate way too much.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and serviceRobertGDined on 8/24/2014Second time going to Eddie V's--service is excellent and food is as well. Would definitely returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not up to usualJohnVIPDined on 8/23/2014Recent visit just not up to normal. Party of four placed in an area with two large parties made it too noisy. The sole was too dry as prepared.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DinnerklprhpDined on 8/23/2014Great food - fabulous wine list and very special attention to the fact that it was an Anniversary Celebration with rose petals on the table and a complimentary champagne toast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- P8530Dined on 8/23/2014We had a very nice evening celebrating a special birthday with friends! The lobster tacos were to die for!Special Features:
- Excellent!!LaurenDined on 8/23/2014I have dined many times at the Eddie V's in Tampa Florida. It is one of our favorite restaurants. I was not disappointed in their new Orlando location. There standards are just as high as Tampa in service and food quality. One of the best restaurants around!!!Special Features:
- Amazing DinnerrongDined on 8/23/2014Our diner and service was outstanding. From the calamari, caesar salad, filet, my wife's sole and topping with the flaming desert we were truly amazed by the great taste and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/23/2014Good but not great for the price. We called to request special seating due to one in our party having a physical limitation and they didn't honor the simple request for a table vs booth.
- Have enjoyed every visitlobsterloverDined on 8/23/2014We had our first visit and June and it quickly became of favorite restaurant. We don't get out often, but when we do we always go to Eddie V's because we know we will have an enjoyable time. Service is by far the best in Orlando. Amber and Jose are the servers to always ask for!! Food is always wonderful. Been there for our anniversary, and then with a big group for my Dad's 96th birthday party...always wonderful.Special Features:
- awesomeyummyDined on 8/23/2014Our 3rd visit and still impressed. Aside from getting the meal free you can't ask for a better dining experience!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Dining in OrlandoVTayDined on 8/22/2014I have dined at Eddie V's twice and have enjoyed an excellent experience both times. The service is great - the service is friendly without the smugness I have noticed at other fine dining venues. The valets open the door for you even if you do not utilize the valet service, which I thought was outstanding. The interior decor is beautiful. I recommend the yellowtail sashimi and the fried oysters for appetizers. Super flavorful, but not too filling. The fish entrees are superb. The Red fish is absolutely delicious. I would suggest enjoying their dessert [I save room by ordering the heirloom tomato salad as a side instead of a starch]. The Panna Cotta and the Bananas Foster desserts are dreamy. I recommend this restaurant highly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingLT2014Dined on 8/20/2014This was our first time here. My family loved every minute of it. Pricey but worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful eveningnonamedinerDined on 8/17/2014I took a group to Eddie's for my wife's birthday. The service was excellent and attentive. Food was top notch. The Chilean Sea Bass and the Redfish were particularly good. We had a great night. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Eddie V's Excels!CindyDined on 8/16/2014Spectacular food and service with a pleasant ambiance. Great for business dinners and special occassions!Special Features:
- OutstandingLuv2dineDined on 8/15/2014Exceptional dining experience; fun atmosphere with the live music in the bar area. Service and food was perfect; the waiters worked as a team like clock work.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Celebrating a friends retirement!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/15/2014We had a beautiful time last Friday evening. The food and ambience were top notch. And the service is phenomenal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ReunionJimmyODined on 8/14/2014My friends flew in from Bahamas and we all wanted a very special place to have our reunion. While my wife and I were sitting in the Detroit Metro Airport, a gentleman noticed I googled Orlando Restaurants. We talked for sometime about the reunion and meeting our friends. I explained that we only get to see each other twice a year so we go all out for the dinner. He said, "I know just the place...Eddie V's". Surprisingly, a couple sitting close by inquired if we meant Eddie V's in Orlando. By then, the Eddie V. Recommendations were flying back and forth. I knew then for certain where we were eating in Orlando. We all met in Orlando and had a great night at Eddie V's. The head waiter made everything very special. Thanks to all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great nightAubbieVIPDined on 8/13/2014This was our first time dining at Eddie V's and it was a very pleasant night. Our server was great, good sense of humor and very helpful with our dinner selections. The restaurant is located in a busy part of town and we were not expecting such a beautiful restaurant in that location. A definite repeat when visiting Orlando.Special Features:
- Impress your special someonetomace234Dined on 8/12/2014If you want something dark, classy and romantic, this is your spot. Fantastic service, knowledgeable staff and accommodations are on point. This is not the type of restaurant that I frequent often, but it does remind me of why fine dining can definitely be worth it to treat that special person in your life.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chain Restaurantloooking4uDined on 8/12/2014Darden has hit a home run with this chain. You just don't feel like it is a scripted chain but that it is a well established steak/fish house.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingLmbs66Dined on 8/11/2014We went there for a birthday celebration and enjoyed every minute of the dinner. Started at the bar and had a cocktail the bartender was very friendly and was making dinner suggestions. We were then seated there was a card on the table along with rose petals and then our server brought us some champagne for a birthday toast. Our dinners were delicious, I had the filet which you were able to cut like butter, tender and flavorful and my husband had the grouper, we split a few of the vegetable sides and they were all very good. After dinner we had the bananas foster cake and we enjoyed every bit of it with our cappuccinos. Will definately be back, can not wait for family to come to town for a visit Eddie V's will be one of our stops !Special Features:
- FANTASTIC!JennyMacVIPDined on 8/11/2014My Uber driver picked me up to take me to another restaurant. He is local and began to share with me a number of new restaurant recommendations. I have been in Orlando 20X in the past 6 months and was completely unaware of this "Dr Phillips" area. In the car, I looked at the menu for Eddie Vs which my Uber driver stated was his favorite restaurant in Orlando. I cancelled our plans and rescheduled to Eddie Vs en route. PERFECT CHOICE. Sat in bar, Nikki was awesome. Drank wine from Kuletto Estates which is one of my favorite Napa Vineyards. I ate incredible food (yellowtail, tuna tartare, crab fried rice) and listened to a great jazz band. Will be back next week w/ my family!Special Features:
- pkbooDined on 8/9/2014We made resv. thru Open Table and the visit to Eddie V's was awesome. The live jazz music in the lounge was perfect, not too lound. We decided to eat dinner in there to enjoy the ambiance. Our server was helpful in explaining the menu and suggesting sides, and wine that paired well. The fresh swordfish was prepared wonderful as well as my husbands rib eye. We were celebrating our anniversary, the champagne and banana fosters was an exciting surprise. I highly recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best on Sand Lake for Sure.winedoctorVIPDined on 8/9/2014If you're a fish hound, Eddie V's is for you. They have about 10 types of fish it seems all the time. I haven't had one of the steaks yet because of the great seafood selection. Best selection of salads around also. The Banana's Foster for dessert are a must. They put the dessert on the table and then pour the flaming additive on top right before you insert your face. Excellent evening all the time. The bar has a great jazz trio that you'll want to listen to for hours.Special Features:
- Excellent foodLeah2Dined on 8/9/2014This was my first time at this establishment. Food was amazing. I ordered the scallops and crab fried rice. Complimentary valet parking was great. Reservation time honored.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.