Eddie V's - Orlando
7488 West Sand Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Eddie V's - Orlando
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eddiev.com/
- Phone: 4073553011x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Eric Enrique
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Entertainment: Relax in our V Lounge where you can enjoy live music every night of the week. It"s the perfect place to meet your friends and make new ones.
A word from Eddie V's - Orlando
Join us at Eddie V"s - Orlando and let the comfortably sophisticated environment, sparkling atmosphere, and sounds of live jazz that fill the air set the tone for an exceptional dining experience. Choose from a varied selection of the finest seafood available, or indulge in our critically… acclaimed prime center cut steaks, aged 28 days and broiled to perfection. Complement your meal with a selection from our wine menu - an award-wining list of more than 200 wines curated by our Master Sommelier. If a more relaxed experience is desired, visit our V Lounge where you can sip classic and creative cocktails, and enjoy signature appetizers against a backdrop of soulful jazz and seductive lighting. Whatever the occasion, from a quiet weeknight dinner to a special private event, let us handle every detail. We'll do the work. You bask in the glory.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Eddie V's - Orlando - Best Restaurants in Dr. Phillips ›
Eddie V's - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
459 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (373)romantic (272)fit for foodies (228)notable wine list (214)scenic view (154)vibrant bar scene (150)hot spot (127)good for groups (123)neighborhood gem (89)late-night find (43)great for outdoor dining (42)great for lunch (12)kid-friendly (11)great for brunch (10)Show More
- Eddie v'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014We had great time. The food was fantastic could not foult in any way very mouth watering. And didn't want it to finish. Book for next week already!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Find!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/17/2014Eddie V's is my new favorite restaurant. We had the pleasure of dining there this weekend and it was a total gastronomic delight! Food was scrumptious, wine selection exquisite, and an unparalleled service staff. Highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes good food in a great atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Orlando Magic at Eddie'V'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/17/2014We were so happy that we chose Eddie V's for our Orlando Magical Dining Restaurant. The restaurant met and beat our every expectation. The food was delicious and the service was first class. I can not wait to go back.Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/16/2014One of my favorite restaurants as of now. Best magical dining menu!!! I will come soon for the regular menu!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/16/2014This meal wasn't the greatest. Not the usual great food I expect at Eddy V's. Maybe they were excessively busy with magical dining?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/16/2014This was my second visit, taking advantage of Orlando Magical Dining. First experience was stellar and the food amazing (filet with shrimp scampi, salt and pepper shrimp, which I HIGHLY recommend). The second time, I had the Lobster Bisque, which I found to be thin, and the salmon, which tasted a wee greasy. Service is top notch! Overall, I enjoyed the experience. Our waiter, Anthony, was AMAZING and truly a joy! I look forward to trying their standard menu fare. Oh, the orange mojito is wonderful.Special Features:
- Best dining experience in Orlando!VdineDined on 9/15/2014Romantic dinner for 2 to celebrate my birthday. They gave us a nice table in the corner. The table was specially decorated. A jazz band played (on a Monday!). The servers all wished me Happy Bithday to add to their excellent service.The birthday dessert, banana foster, wow.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FabulousAppreciativeDined on 9/15/2014Our evening at Eddie V's was a true dining experience. From our short wait at the bar, enjoining the live music, through our last bite, we found nothing that was not first class. With all the hustle and bustle of a packed room (and on a Monday night too), and the numerous staff seeing to everyone's needs, the ambiance was soothing, romantic, outstanding. The physical restaurant is beautiful, and with all the windows, the view is extended to outdoors. Look forward to my next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OVER PRICED _NOISYmikecDined on 9/15/2014$15.00 for a cocktail == round table of six cound't hardly hear the person accross. The desert was remarkable--will not go back.
- Great Experience!missscorpio211Dined on 9/14/2014Eddie V's is a must visit restaurant. It really gives a perfect example of being a fine dining restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- jmepDined on 9/14/2014Everything was wonderful. The service was excellent, the waiter's recommendations were "spot on", and the meal delicious. We are glad it was added too Magical Dining. We will go back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Restaurant in OrlandoCaptainBobDined on 9/14/2014This was one of the best dining experiences my wife and I have had in 40 years in Florida. The food was delicious and beautifully presented. The service was superb. Our server, Amber, went well beyond our expectations to ensure that every need was satisfied. The restaurant is gorgeous and the ambiance is outstanding. We had mentioned to Amber that this date was my wife's birthday and she brought us complimentary glasses of champagne and wrote "Happy Birthday" in chocolate around the rims of our dessert plates. The manager stopped by our table and gave her birthday wishes and also met us as we were leaving to do the same again. We highly recommend their bananas foster with homemade butter pecan ice cream. Fantastic restaurant!Special Features:
- Not Impressed but I wanted to bePriceless1Dined on 9/14/2014Deeply disappointed with my experience at Eddie V's. We decided to try this restaurant since it participated in Magical Dining & had live Jazz! We sat at the bar so we could hear the music but our server acted as if we didn't matter. Never once did she check up on us. She wrote down our meals & still managed to mess up the order. From the shrimp cocktail never arriving without the help of the Manager Mark, to the steak being ordered as medium well but arriving rare, to our 2 yr olds steak being $19 coupled with a condescending attitude from the server, I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. I enjoyed the jazz but when colorful characters arrived to scream out the name Heather at the bar while football was on, it became classless.Special Features:
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/14/2014Too expensive to forgive the less than attentive service and mediocre food. Will not return!Special Features:
- I felt like I was on the titanicJazzydizzelDined on 9/13/2014I've never been there before but had been dying to go because it looked so awesome from the outside and the inside was just as beautiful! Very hip very stylish place. It was so fancy in a cool way I felt like I was on the titanic lol. The service was excellent. I loved the bartender mike Diaz, he was so nice and funny and my server (forgot his name, older bald Spanish gentlemen) was super nice and we chatted and laughed. All the courses were delicious. Definitely pricy but I was expecting that . I would recommend it to anyone who was ready to cough up some real money!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eddie V magical diningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014Wonderful food and great ambiance. Loved the bannana foster's dessert-too die for! We felt very rushed by the service, perhaps because we ordered from magical dining menu..this defeats the purpose..getting residents to try the restaurant. We weren't even offered bread. They were definitely trying to get you in and out... Overall the food made up for the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Top notch service and foodVerysatisfiedfoodieDined on 9/12/2014I ordered beef medallions with shrimp for magical dining month..amazing flavor and the BLT salad was excellent and thoroughly enjoyed the bananas foster dessert.. Our waitress was excellent and valet the perfect addition to it all..:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FABULOUS!SueGDined on 9/12/2014Our magical dining dinner for 4 was awesome! Everything was so fabulous including our table near the windows looking out over the lake. We got there early enough to catch cocktails at happy hour prices in the lounge. The music is great, helping to create a swanky vibe. Service was outstanding and the food was delicious and beautifully plated. The shrimp appetizer is yummy! Filet medallions barely needed a knife. But, OMG - the flaming bananas foster cake is worth every calorie and then some. I would definitely recommend dining there, especially for a special occasion.Special Features:
- Belated anniversary dinnerMarydollDined on 9/12/2014Decided to arrive early so we could have a cocktail at the bar before dinner difficult to get a seat but atmosphere and staff great tables set up for dinner in the bar area great for an impromptu meal We had a great booth backing onto the open plan chefs kitchen just loved our forward view of a water/lake Food was wonderful only comment is my husband felt the lemon sole portion was too large Great night with my husband and 2 daughters we will be backSpecial Features:
- Phenomenal!just2Dined on 9/12/2014Everything was terrific - the valet service, the hostesses, our waitstaff, the atmosphere and of course the food!!! We tried Eddie V's on the Magical Dining special and so glad we did - everything was perfect and delicious, we'll definitely be back!!Special Features:
- A True Magical Dinning ExperienceCesandraDined on 9/12/2014I have checked the list of restaurants for this month and Eddie V's caught up my attention right away. I heard a lot of good things about them, but this time I wanted to experience them myself. Excellent service, personnel, and a perfect overall experience. This is what I would call a "World Class Restaurant" I will definitively visit them again. Unforgettable experience.Special Features:
- Best steak everfriendsDined on 9/11/2014Our experience at Eddie V's was fantastic. The food was delicious. Service was perfect. Decorations are pretty. Very nice all around.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great EveningD1050Dined on 9/10/2014From beginning to end this was a wonderful evening. The food is worth savoring, good bottle of wine and the ambiance and service to match. This was our second visit and it met all our expectations. This has to be the best bread in Orlando with a thick crust and meaty inside. Reminds me of good round Italian bread loaves. Our filet was tender perfectly done to our request. The chocolate mousse is unlike any I've eaten. With a hard chocolate "cookie" as the base, fresh whipped cream on top and loaded with blackberries and blueberries. The fresh mint leaves were a genius complement to the chocolate and cream.Special Features:
- Nice experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/9/2014Had heard great things since it opened so we visited this week and the steak is amazing, cut with a knife tender, the banana foster dessert is amazing! They also have fresh seafood!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great first time with friends!ProDiner2012Dined on 9/8/2014This was our first time to this restaurant and it did not disappoint. The service was amazing and they were very knowledgeable of the menu and answered all questions we asked. Very nice staff. The food was exceptional. My steak was perfect! I would totally recommend this to anyone, especially for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- foodScotland067Dined on 9/7/2014unbelievable food, great restaurant, great ambiance. A must in orlandoSpecial Features:
- Consistently FabulousWGreviewerVIPDined on 9/7/2014After multiple visits to the Orlando Eddie V's I am impressed with the consistent quality of the food, service, and atmosphere. There is a nice variety on the menu, servers are always helpful - and you can choose the ambiance by going to the lounge for higher energy & the main dining room for a bit more romantic feel.Special Features:
- Very stylish!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/7/2014Very nice environment....good service and good food....Would like to return to take in the entertainment in the lounge....LIghting is very low so some difficulty reading the menu and bill....Had to use the lamp on the table! This is a good special occasion dining spot.....Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstandingloves2cookDined on 9/6/2014Superb meal, excellent service couldn't be better!Special Features:
- Great Food, So So ServiceCFADadDined on 9/6/2014The food at Eddie V's was excellent. Service was just OK, given the expectations. Front of house seemed like Chaos, we had to wait 25 min to get our table even after having a reservation. Server was often slow to return or follow-up. The manager walked by our table several times, but never stopped to check on us. Go for the food, temper your expectations about the service.Special Features:
- WonderfulGreatnightoutDined on 9/6/2014Wanted a night out with friends and picked this restaurant because we had been there before, we loved it. The food was wonderful so I think we would like to visit again.Special Features:
- A memorable first experiencelovegr8tfoodVIPDined on 9/6/2014The wife and I had an evening without any kids so we decided to try something new. I knew of Eddie V's from the Golf Channel special they did with all of the golfers who had shot 59. I did my research and looked at the menue ahead of time. Get the crab fried rice. For the entrie I had the asian infused Seabass which was amazing. My wife had the magical dinning experiance and enjoyed every source. Our server Eric was amazing and explained each dish to us so perfectly. The one thing I would tell anyone considereding attending is the attire is more on the business casual then casual. I had shorts and a polo and the wife had jean shorts and a nice top and we felt under dressed. We will be making a return in the not so distant future.Special Features:
- reminded me of a 50's dinner clubnodoeDined on 9/6/2014We went for orlando magical dining. Great atmosphere. Waiters in short white tux jackets. Food was wonderful. Will go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PERFECTOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014THERE IS NOTHING I WOULD CHANGE - THANK YOU FOR A MEMORABLE EVENINGSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great upscale option with classEddieFanDined on 9/6/2014First off, my first visit wasn't as good as this one, but I did visit them right after they opened. With that out of the way, the ambiance is 1st class. The food was excellent and I highly recommend this place for special occasions!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely Amazingcincity0502Dined on 9/5/2014It was an incredible experience! It was amazing from the moment we drove in till the moment we drove out! The service was EXCELLENT, the food was phenomenal! It was my best friend birthday and she was IMPRESSED with the whole experience! She has been non stop talking about what an amazing dinner she had! Thank you, for making her bday dinner so memorable and amazing! Just as she deserves! I will highly recommend you all to everyone. Thank you again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Food and AmbiencePorcelain74Dined on 9/5/2014This place literally blew us away. From the very start, the ambience is gorgeous with rows of wine in glass cases and the live Jazz band. We were seated and the wait staff took very good care of us from start to finish. We went for Magical Dining, but we never felt like they treated any different. That's very important to us because many restaurants treat you different if you order from the Magical Dining menu. However, we will be back. The steak was as smooth as butter and the rest of the food followed suit. Everything was executed with amazing precision and not a detail was left behind. We had the truffle mac and cheese and it is to die for. Even the bananas foster was excellent. I can't wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine dining venueZiegsDined on 9/5/2014Orlando has another outstanding fine dining venue in the recent addition of Eddie V's on "Restaurant Row." Our first experience there was during the Orlando Magical Dining Menu program, but it won't be our last visit. The food and service were exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- My experience at Eddie V'sVelizDined on 9/5/2014ordered an old fashion at bar and bartender served me Jim beam . Then I sat at a table and ordered another old fashion and server gave me crown royal without asking if I wanted to upgrade to a premium liquor. When I got the bill I noticed price difference and was upset. That was my only issue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would recommend a friendLuv2dineDined on 9/5/2014I took my hudband for magical dining and we both loved the placeSpecial Features: