Eddie V's - Orlando
7488 West Sand Lake Road
Orlando, FL 32819Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Eddie V's - Orlando
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eddiev.com/
- Phone: 4073553011x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Eric Enrique
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Entertainment: Relax in our V Lounge where you can enjoy live music every night of the week. It"s the perfect place to meet your friends and make new ones.
A word from Eddie V's - Orlando
Join us at Eddie V"s - Orlando and let the comfortably sophisticated environment, sparkling atmosphere, and sounds of live jazz that fill the air set the tone for an exceptional dining experience. Choose from a varied selection of the finest seafood available, or indulge in our critically… acclaimed prime center cut steaks, aged 28 days and broiled to perfection. Complement your meal with a selection from our wine menu - an award-wining list of more than 200 wines curated by our Master Sommelier. If a more relaxed experience is desired, visit our V Lounge where you can sip classic and creative cocktails, and enjoy signature appetizers against a backdrop of soulful jazz and seductive lighting. Whatever the occasion, from a quiet weeknight dinner to a special private event, let us handle every detail. We'll do the work. You bask in the glory.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Eddie V's - Orlando - Best Restaurants in Dr. Phillips ›
Eddie V's - Orlando reviews from OpenTable diners
542 reviews since July 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.7Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (439)romantic (319)fit for foodies (289)notable wine list (256)vibrant bar scene (190)hot spot (178)scenic view (169)good for groups (157)neighborhood gem (104)late-night find (44)great for outdoor dining (41)great for lunch (14)great for brunch (11)kid-friendly (11)Show More
- Birthday dinnerCheersDined on 10/28/2014Eddie v was very busy when we arrived at 8 pm . We were seated within a few minutes and our waitress was vey attentive although they seemed rushed I must commend them on there effort to takecare of us . Dinner was delicious and dessert was in the house since it was my birthday .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous as alwaysLindsayVIPDined on 10/28/2014Another great experience at Eddie V's! Great dinner in the lounge for 6 celebrating a birthday. Sarah was our server and she couldn't have been better. Best calamari in town, out of this world steak tartare and everyone loved their main course. Definitely would recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A "don't miss" restaurantlelaraiaDined on 10/27/2014By and far one of the best restaurants we've been to! The restaurant was beautiful, the food was creative and delicious. But tying it all together to make it truely wonderful was our server Anthony. He was both knowledgable and so personable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/27/2014The best I've had in a very long time. Awesome & very delicious!! Season to perfection! Going back real soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CLASS ACT!AnnaDined on 10/25/2014I made this reservation to celebrate my husband's 60th birthday and it was fabulous from the moment we entered the door. Staff wished him a Happy Birthday with class and were genuine! Alexia was our server and we couldn't ask for anyone better. Even the dessert had his name written in chocolate around the Bananas Foster. The service was impeccable! It has really been a while since we had experienced a dinner with such Excellence! We're hoping the Eddie V's in Tampa (which is where we live) lives up to the same quality service and delivers the same experience that we both encountered in Orlando! THE BEST PLACE TO DINE EVER!!!!Special Features:
- DisappointedScottishDined on 10/22/2014To be honest the place is beautiful. It was very noisy and lots of people moving around right by our table. Our appetizers were amazing but was disappointed with our steaks and side orders.Special Features:
- FreneticBobbyVIPDined on 10/22/2014This place is hopping. It was fascinating just watching the various servers scurry around to attend to everyone. Food was great, service was impeccable. Price was reasonable. Will definitely return on our next visit to Orlando.Special Features:
- service at barMalinouDined on 10/19/2014Missed out on giving 5* for service just because of the bar keeper who suddenly disappeared and ended up on our side of the bar with his parents. Thought this was odd. Anthony in the restaurant was awesome and deserves 5*Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DINKDined on 10/18/2014thoroughly enjoyed our dining experience. the wait staff exceeded our expectations. we were celebrating a birthday and the added touches were very much appreciated. thank you!Special Features:
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014We had an amazing experience at Eddie V's. Eric out waiter made it even a better experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local FavoriteColRDEDined on 10/17/2014All the food we've had here has been great. The Godiva Chocolate cake is one of the reasons Eddie V's is my favorite :)Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014Eddie V's has got it goin on! It's fast becoming my favorite restaurant.Special Features:
- Grilled Seafood -- YUM!Hamburgerlovers2Dined on 10/15/2014This was our first visit to this location, and we loved the dining layout and decor. Very contemporary. We both enjoyed grilled fish that was prepared well and delicious. Even had bananas foster which topped off a great meal. Overall great meal, but pricey.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/14/2014Great food. Great service. Great atmosphere. Definitely worth the dime!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yum!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014The food and the service was excellent! Attention was paid to every detail. They went out of the way to make a small sugar free dessert for my diabetic mom for her 70th birthday. Jenni (our server), Justin (bartender) and the wonderful manager who's name is escaping me at the moment were top notch! This was my 2nd trip, will definitely return!Special Features:
- upscale and very classyluvnromanceDined on 10/11/2014Great service and awesome food. Very good spot to take a loved one out for a romantic dinner with cool serene ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional ExperienceKatieDined on 10/11/2014Eddie V's is my favorite place to dine. It's perfect for a date night, group outing or just drinks in the lounge. The service over delivers and the food is outstanding. I already made a reservation to go back!Special Features:
- Great Place for a Special EventOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/11/2014Food was amazing! Service was spot on. It was a bit noisey, but quite frankly it wasn't that big of a deal. Brussel Sprouts and Corn are a must. Bananas Foster also good.Special Features:
- GreatmealseekerDined on 10/10/2014It was my wife's birthday and decided to enjoy this special occassion at Eddie V's. Our decision to have dinner there was a great choice. The service was great from entering the restaurant to finishing our experience and departing. The waiter was terrific and gave some great meal and wine selections. The meals we selected were delicious. The desserts were something to savor. We definitely are returning to Eddie V's in the near future and will tell friends to go as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening!BirthdayDined on 10/9/2014I took my boyfriend to Eddie V's for his 28th Birthday. We were both very happy with the food presentation and collaboration of service by the employees. Overall, it was a great experience!Special Features:
- Great findtravelbugDined on 10/8/2014Service was excellent, the restaurant décor is beautiful. The food was excellent but basic seafood & steak. Music from the bar's jazz trio was fantastic. We celebrated a birthday and they went above and beyond to make it special. Would highly recommend this new addition to Sandlake's "restaurant row"Special Features:
- Outstanding!JAKIIIDined on 10/7/2014Fantastic ambiance, incredible food, and top notch service. Live jazz and blues nightly. As good as it gets. Also, locations in Austin, Houston, Dallas, Las Vegas, and La Jolla.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExceptionalHungryDutchDined on 10/6/2014I have dined at some very high end restaurants across the country, and was pleasantly surprised that this restaurant was up there with the best. The food was superb and the service fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpecialTerriDined on 10/5/2014We were celebrating our 39th wedding anniversary, and Eddie V's, and our waiter, Luke, made it very special. From the rose pedals on the table, and the complimentary glasses of champagne and dessert, made our anniversary celebration one to remember. The food was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Experience!FsuchickVIPDined on 10/3/2014Everything from the wine, to the Tuna tartar appetizer, lobster entree (with crab-fried rice), to the KeyLime/Coconut flambé dessert was delicious!!! We will be back again soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good eats!WarrenDined on 10/1/2014Good food, decent servive. extremely noisey, which at times was rather unpleasant...
- Above and beyond.JkdinerDined on 9/30/2014from the time we arrived til the time we left the service and staff was spot on. Very welcoming and friendly, it was our first time there but they definitely made us feel like we had come been there several times. Can't say more about the service other than that it was literally perfect and the quality of the food matched it. Everything was seasoned and cooked to perfection, I've been to a lot of good restaurants but this place is now one of our top picks, they'll be seeing a lot more of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EnjoyableNigelWDined on 9/30/2014Enjoyable evening at Eddie V's. The lobster bisque wasn't piping hot just warm, the salmon excellent, the beef a little over done, the desserts delicious! While not an impeccable meal in terms of food quality and service, we had a good meal and would definitely return. Word of warning though, the restaurant can be incredibly noisy. Some might call it ambiance but at times our party of four struggled to hear each other! The only other issue was the lighting. Restaurants today seem to like turning the lights down. It isn't a particularly young crowd who eats here and when you need to use your cell phone flashlight to read the menu, you know that it's just too low.Special Features:
- Great night out!TubbytimesDined on 9/30/2014We came here for magical dining month and out of all the restaurants we've tried, this was our favorite. Everything was perfect. I felt that our table by the window was the best in the restaurant. The food was beyond delicious with perfect portions and the service was outstanding. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/30/2014The noise level is very high. Also being sat right next to another table of guests dappered our experience. It was hard to heard each other across the table with the restaurant noise. Also, there is no sense of privacy with the tables in close proximity to each other. We requested Moscato for the table. The first glass was wonderful, but the second glass served was a different wine. The server informed us that they the restaurant served a different wine since their supply of Moscata was depleted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeDinerDined on 9/30/2014We were very impressed with the service and the foodSpecial Features:
- DavidUKVIPDined on 9/30/2014Excellent all round. It has one on to our must visit list for when we are in town.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and Service BUT !!! ....DeliciziosoDined on 9/29/2014Noise level in the dining room was ridiculous. Intimate and fine dining should not be assulted by loud parties, especially when there is a room divider that should be closed when the room is in use. Instead it was wide open and the offending party inside was clueless and seemingly non-caring anyway. Another issue was the table side little lamps were lovely but useless to try and read the menu. Either place a brighter light or get better definition menus easier to decifer at low light levels. A real positive were the car valet attendants all who were hard working and very careful & pleasant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Last mealShandy61VIPDined on 9/29/2014Before we go back to the uk for 3 months. A first visit for us and it is excellent on all levels. The fish was excellent,crab cake appetisers best I have had for a long,long time. Our waitress was young,confident but top notch,a real credit to Eddie v.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special mealb01dDined on 9/29/2014We had reservations and were surprised to find it was restaurant week with a 3 course meal for $33. First course, entree and dessert. Wait staff was excellent and helpful in selections and wine advice. Everything was perfectly prepared. I had the scottish salmon, which was delicious, my date had the chicken, which she shared with me, which was simply perfect. They have a lot of great dishes on their menu, but the simple chicken breast was very, very memorable. Then, the desserts. Oh my. Banana Foster and Creme brulee - both very special desserts (fun to debate over which was better -both were transcendent). Great ambience- views of the lake, quiet enough for conversation. A very special meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BeautifulLuv2dineDined on 9/29/2014Wonderful dining experience! Beautiful setting, great food and service! A Must!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Magical DiningLivinHerLifeDined on 9/28/2014My boyfriend and I went to Eddie V's with another couple for dinner and to sample the menu during Orlando's Magical Dining Month. It was our first time there and the ambiance, the food, and service were all wonderful. The three courses were all equally delicious. I had steak with shrimp scampi for my entree and the meat was cooked to perfection. It really was a delightful experience, our waiter was very nice and accommodating and we had a late dinner but we never felt rushed at all. I would definitely return again and I would recommend to others looking for an enjoyable time at a beautiful restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High end feel with no follow thruOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014The atmosphere of the place was nice/electric but that seemed to be the only good thing about it. The service was mediocre. We saw our waiter only a few times out of our entire meal. The servers didn't seem to know which food went to which table. We were just completely dissatisfied the entire experience and the food couldn't save the night.
- AWESOME!gmowillDined on 9/28/2014The ambiance, portion sizes, and service were the best I've EVER experienced in dining out. My husband and I went during Magical Dining, but will definitely visit again real soon with or without a discount.Special Features:
- Great first dining experienceapena11Dined on 9/28/2014I went to Eddie V's for Magical Dining. Dinner selection, service and atmosphere were wonderful. The Lobster and Shrimp Bisque was among the best I've ever had. The beef filet medallions with shrimp were cooked perfectly. Everyone at the table raved about Eddie V's. I will be back again and try other dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.