Eddie V's - Fort Worth
3100 West 7th Street
Fort Worth, TX 76107Neighborhood:
Fort Worth Downtown
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Eddie V's - Fort Worth
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.eddiev.com/
- Phone: (817) 336-8000
- Hours of Operation:
Main Dining Room: Sunday through Thursday – 5pm-10pm;
Friday & Saturday – 5pm-11pm
“V” Lounge: Sunday – 4pm-10pm
Monday through Thursday – 4pm-11pm Friday & Saturday – 4pm-12am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Michael Duff
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live music nightly in the V-lounge.
A word from Eddie V's - Fort Worth
If you want seafood, the buzz in town is Eddie V's Prime Seafood. The Gulf Coast menu features lots of seafood - oysters, gulf snapper, fresh tuna, lobster, plus great prime steaks and chops. Expect a hip and high energy dining experience. Savor classic seafood starters like oysters on the half shell, Tartare of Pacific Ahi Tuna , and our famous Maryland Style Crab Cake. The extensive wine list features over 150 selections.Continued
Reservation Confirmation Message: Thank you for choosing Eddie V's Prime Seafood. Should your plans change, please let us know. We look forward to serving you.
Reservation Confirmation Message: Thank you for choosing Eddie V's Prime Seafood. Should your plans change, please let us know. We look forward to serving you.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Eddie V's - Fort Worth - Best Restaurants in Fort Worth Downtown ›
Eddie V's - Fort Worth reviews from OpenTable diners
289 reviews since July 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (225)romantic (166)notable wine list (110)fit for foodies (102)vibrant bar scene (72)good for groups (69)hot spot (43)neighborhood gem (41)late-night find (13)great for lunch (10)scenic view (8)great for brunch (6)kid-friendly (4)great for outdoor dining (2)Show More
- Great food and stellar service.OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/23/2014Very romantic resteraunt with incredible food. Quiet place to be able to talk and enjoy your meal. Waitstaff super friendly and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly impressive!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014My girlfriend and I had a anniversary dinner here and really enjoyed it. The food was incredible. When we arrived the corner table was set up especially for us with a card and rose petals. The Lobster Bisque is quite possibly the best I've ever had with nice big lobster chunks thrown in. The tuna steak and Swordfish were incredible as we're the sides (broccolini and au gratin potatoes) and the service was impeccable. the wine list had plenty of options and the price was about what I expected for a higher end restaurant but not unreasonable. Will definantly be back in the future!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Impeccable attention to detailCoryDined on 11/21/2014The staf was top notch as they made our anniversary a special occasion. Rose pettles and a card signed by all the staff was on our table at arrival. Great wine, great food and wonderful atmosphere. Recommend the crab cakes for starters and the crem brûlée was a solid finish. Our waiter Cody was the best. If your looking for a great place to celebrate a special occasion, Eddie Vs is a must.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly Recommend!!!ReddDined on 11/15/2014First visit to Eddie V's and I was very impressed. The food presentations were out of this world and I love pretty food!!! The food tasted as good as it looked. The only thing I would change next time is to make sure I request a booth. Highly recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceDFWSGJVIPDined on 11/15/2014Fresh, deliciously prepared seafood in Ft. Worth? Yes! Absolutely! I highly recommend all we ordered: Lump crab meat appetizer with avocado; Lobster and Shrimp bisque, (more lobster than shrimp); Melt in your mouth perfectly pan-roasted Chilean Seabass in an amazing buttery, lemony, wine broth; Big slab of grilled swordfish (moist and tender) with lump crabmeat topping; incredible bananas foster butter cake with butter pecan ice cream. Our server was top notch. I really like the layout and decor of this restaurant too. Really cool.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- No room at the bar.SizzlingsteaksDined on 11/15/2014We had 8pm dinner reservations on a Sat. and arrived early to have drinks at the bar. The bar was extremely packed, we checked with the hostest stand and they sat us early. The drinks at Eddie V's are always spot on. I was not excited about the cesear salad as it was $8 or $9 for 5 romain leafs and a small slice of parmsean cheese and a very small crouton. The steaks are fabulous! Cooked to perfection. Sides are large - they say the large is for 2, but can certainly feed 3. Always love Eddie V's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for date night!PionillaPlissken74Dined on 11/15/2014We couldn´t find a better place than Edie V´s for our first date night since we became parents 21 months ago. Yes, 21 months ago! The staff made us feel welcome, special and answered every question we had about the menu. Very knowledgeable. The food was OMG. We order potstickers, cooked shrimp, the lemon sole and swordfish steak. Wish I could have had space for desert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Waiter was very knowledgeable and friendly.CowboyBradDined on 11/14/2014We had reservations and arrived a few minutes early, and we're asked to wait in the bar. This was the only uncomfortable art of the evening. Although there was live music, the bar was very crowded, not a seat in sight and very noisy. Tried for several minutes to get a drink but no luck, couldn't see to find anyone to bring us one. Luckily our table was ready within a short 10 minute wait, and as soon as we got to the talble out waiter was Johnny on the spot and got us drinks to start our night immediately!!! Our evening out with friends was then made very enjoyably thanks to our waiter at Eddie V's. Our waiter was very polite , funny and knowledgeable. He went into great detail about the swordfish, which we had lots of questions about. He made sure that our friend with glutton allergies was able to have the shrimp drish she wanted, without beading to make it safe and healthy for her. We started with a bot wedge salad, which was large enough to share between 2 people. The bread was a delicious addition while we were waiting for our meal. As dinner arrived, we had a number of dishes arrive. We had a shrimp with crab (again done special and glueton free) the shrimp were some of the largest I've ever seen on a dinner menu. The next entree was the swordfish. I cannot say enough good things about the swordfish, simply delicious!!!! It was firm with just the right amount of topping, just delicious! )and no fishy taste to it). We also had 2 others eating the tenderloin with lump crab meat on top. The steak was so tender you could have cut it with a knife!! Cooked to perfection, ordered rare with aswarm red center, the other red with a cool red center, both came out exactly as requested. Although stuffed at this point, thanks to our persuasive waiter with an extreme talent for graphic description , we were persuaded to order 2 desserts. We had the creme brûlée and the blackberry cobbler. Like the dinner, both were delicious!!!! What a great evening! Two thumbs up!!!Special Features:
- Eddie V's Fort Worth will not disappointReneeBuddenDined on 11/14/2014We loved this place because of the comfortable dining room, impeccable service, and delicious food. Our favorite food item by far was the bananas fosters butter cake. It was a unique dessert with several different and complimentary flavors hitting our tastebuds. The calamari was fresh, delicious, and presented excellently. We highly recommend George - - - he provided impeccable service throughout the evening. We highly recommend Eddie V's Fort Worth.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredible Dining ExperienceSeriousFoodie42Dined on 11/13/2014Amazing service and impeccable food. The pot stickers were delicious. The Caesar salad was a tasty piece of art with thoughtfully placed lettuce and croutons. The swordfish is perfect as well as the halibut. DO NOT PASS on ordering the crab and corn chowder.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyed Eddie V's!!!TommyBoy11Dined on 11/11/2014Took my wife to celebrate our 3rd year Anniversary. Atmosphere and ambiance was great and enjoyed the contemporary styling. It is dimly lit inside which makes for a very relaxing and romantic setting, but be sure to bring your cell phone inside (like you would ever be caught w/o it), if your eyes are staring to lose some of their precision laser-like focus ability, as you may require it's lighting or flashlight app to look over the menu comfortably. I am usually regarded by my friends and wife as somewhat of a cheap bas***d (personally, I prefer the word frugal), but I did not mind the prices on this occasion as it was well spent and my wife really enjoyed it! Oh yeah, the food was excellent!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great Eddie V's tripWinstonChurchillDined on 11/11/2014This was an anniversary dinner and we had a great time. The hosts, runners and particularly our server (Kenne) were very pleasant and added to our enjoyment. Great wine list, large fish selection, excellent steak execution. The specials were intriguing too, we ended up order almost entirely from the specials. We'll be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good but....ScooterbunnyDined on 11/10/2014I am from the Chesapeake Bay region in Virginia so fresh seafood is an easy find. I was pleasantly surprised to find fresh seafood in in-land Texas. The corn and crab chowder was excellent. The atmosphere was great. However, some of the seafood, their crab cake, was the farthest thing from a Maryland style crab cake I've seen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary DateMax2008Dined on 11/8/2014The food and service were excellent and we will certainly be back. The happy hour also looked like something we would enjoy.Special Features:
- dineoutDined on 11/6/2014Eddie V's provided a lovely setting for a birthday dinner. The food was excellent and the service very good. The restaurant was not very noisy and our party could easily conduct a conversation . It was a very pleasant evening.Special Features:
- Good food, avarage serviceStefano26Dined on 11/6/2014even thought the food was good,the service was poor and not professional..We waited 15 minutes for the bottle of champagne to be served ..we ask for brad three time before the waiters finally brought it to the table,and while we were waiting on our entrees we were offered deserts..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodwxyzDined on 11/5/2014Food very good, service excellent. The wine list is overwhelming. Also, the food is reasonably priced for a top line restaurant.Special Features:
- Highest Possible RecommendationDrewP4VPDined on 11/5/2014Superior service and attention! This place is one of the best in Fort Worth. Everything I've eaten here has been amazing and I can't wait to go back again and try more incredible food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentMatsuiDined on 11/1/2014excellent from the service to the food; everything perfectSpecial Features:
- great choiceSatisfiedDined on 11/1/2014This was first time to eat at this restaraunt and was not disappointed. Our server was very attentive and courteous. Food was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 11/1/2014The Staff at Eddie V's take the time to make my wife birthday very special. Our waiter makes us feel like part of the family at the V's coming home for a family birthday dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experiencePattycakeVIPDined on 10/31/2014We were in town for a wedding and wanted seafood. The food and service were great. I had the halibut and my husband had the scallops. The crab fried rice was amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!PB99VIPDined on 10/31/2014The new Smores dessert is awesome! Everything was cooked to perfection as always. Great food, service, atmosphere!!Special Features:
- Everyone had something they lovedpminDined on 10/30/2014Went for a friends b-day. Had a person who only eats fish, one that only eats beef and several dessert lovers and everyone had a dish they truly enjoyed.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/30/2014another wonderful evening of being served some marvelous food and beverage by a most excellent server, Doug.
- Good dining experience.TexasTrojanVIPDined on 10/29/2014Found this restaurant on OpenTable. Needed a hotspot to take a key customer. Eddie V's delivered on all fronts. I will definitely be dining there againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful experienceluvanurse71Dined on 10/25/2014Everything about our date here was perfect! The food was perfect and the service impeccable! !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellenceAllenDined on 10/24/2014Bread/butter is very good but don't fill up there. The salads were fresh and chilled to perfection, I had the wedge, my wife the Fuji. From there we both went with the special, filet & lobster. It was cooked to perfection. From there we were off to dessert and Joseph expertly guided us to a paradise island of chocolate.Special Features:
- Great experienceSDuongVIPDined on 10/24/2014I always have a great experience when I go to Eddie V's. The food is outstanding - cooked to the right temperature with the right mix of flavors. The service is exceptional - friendly hostesses, prompt and attentive servers and outgoing bartenders. I usually sit in the lounge and enjoy my meal with live music. Recommendations - get the crab cakes! They're the best I've ever had - AND I've been to Maryland.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/23/2014enjoyed our time there for dinner very much......topped off with a delicious rasberry sorbet!
- Well below expectationsSoukerlDined on 10/19/2014After reading the reviews, I thought this would be a nice restaurant to try. We went after a concert, and admittedly it was one of their later reservation times, but our experience was a forgettable one. The maitre d' was very nice, but our waiter was not very friendly, did not smile, and in general seemed like he just wanted us to order and leave. Several choices on the menu were not available (including the Chilean sea bass and the red fish). The sous chef was nice enough to bring our potstickers out herself, and these were good, but the rest of the dinner was sub-par. The halibut was dry and the sole was somewhat bland and unexceptional, certainly not warranting the price of the entrees.
- Excellent food in a great setting.LinsThoughtsDined on 10/19/2014The lobster bisque is the best we have ever had and we love traveling and searching out for the best, Eddie B's Wins hands down! Was a nice romantic place to dine with my fiancé on Sunday night. We will be returning and soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st visitOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Had some visitor's from the Houston area so we we're looking for a real nice spot, had heard of Eddie V''s & I most say we enjoyed everything. So needless to say we will be back & will use (open table) for reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always deliciousRunnergirlDined on 10/18/2014We love to dine at Eddie V's for special occasions such as birthdays and anniversaries. The food and service never disappoint. We especially love the bananas foster!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful dining experienceelaineDined on 10/18/2014A beautiful restaurant with very delicious food...the generous donation of the fabulous bananas foster dessert was much appreciated as we celebrated a wedding anniversary for a special couple. Our party of 10 enjoyed ourselves very much, thanks to Eddie V's!Special Features:
- Remarkable ServiceJeffroDined on 10/17/2014My wife and me eat at a lot of places. We have decided that this experience at Eddie V's was the best service that we have ever received. Every single employee is extremely friendly and there to help in anyway they can.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/16/2014A most delicious dinner.....oysters on the half shell were outstanding......and the fried oysters were also delicious......the side dishes were very tasty....and the panna cotta was a perfect ending to the meal. Doug gives the most wonderful, attentive service one could ever hope for!
- Incredible Serviceback4moreDined on 10/14/2014My wife and I took my sister who was here from South Carolina for dinner and was very pleased with the wait staff we had to serve us. kelly was our server and was the most complete and courteous server we have ever experienced. After dinner and signing my check she went so far as to offer to take my valet ticket to get my car pulled around for us. That was a first at this restaurant. She was fabulous and we will certainly request her on our next visit. P.S. The food was top notch and as always and plentiful. Thanks Eddie V'sSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eddie V'sCpc4896Dined on 10/12/2014Food was wonderful and the service was even better. Everyone from the manager to our waiter was superior.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Well DonedatenightnokidsDined on 10/11/2014Arrived early for reservation. Escorted to lounge/bar. Bartenders quick and well versed. Appetizer selection very well done, classics with intriguing twists of taste. Staff quickly found us and said they would hold our table until we were prepared. Once at the table service was excellent. Recommendations were spot on. No jacket required..Customers mixed between business attire and too casual. Overall very welcoming and social compared to nearest competitors I have tried (Capital Grill, Morton's, DelFrisco). Would recommend to all for dinner for those who appreciate higher end dining.Special Features: