Eddie V's - City Centre
12848 Queensbury Lane
Houston, TX 77024Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Eddie V's - City Centre
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.eddiev.com/
- Phone: 8322002380
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 12:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: Jason Robinson
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Entertainment: Visit our fabulous V Lounge where you can enjoy live music and happy hour seven nights a week.
A word from Eddie V's - City Centre
If you want seafood, the buzz in town is Eddie V's Prime Seafood. The Gulf Coast menu features fresh seafood selections including oysters, gulf snapper (when in season), fresh tuna, lobster, plus prime steaks and chops. Savor classic seafood starters like oysters on the half shell, fried cold water baby lobster tail, and famous All Lump Crab Cakes. Visit our fabulous V Lounge where you can enjoy live music and happy hour seven nights a week. We offer indoor and outdoor private dining rooms for all your corporate and social gatherings. Our Award Winning wine list features over 150 selections.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Eddie V's - City Centre - Best Restaurants in West Side ›
Eddie V's - City Centre reviews from OpenTable diners
283 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (232)romantic (177)notable wine list (105)fit for foodies (100)vibrant bar scene (74)good for groups (65)hot spot (48)neighborhood gem (40)late-night find (23)great for outdoor dining (16)scenic view (15)great for brunch (12)great for lunch (11)kid-friendly (4)Show More
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014Everything was awesome from the service to the food and all the in-between a.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/27/2014It was our anniversary and had a very special experience there. Our waitress was fantastic!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014Everything about the place was amazing. The food was delicious and the servings were generous, the appetizers can be eaten as a light meal that would fill you up without weighing you down. Our waiter, Allen, was professional and social I will definitely request him For my next visit. It was a little loud from the combined social chatter of the other tables but nothing major that would take away from the amazing experience. By far the best restaurant I've been to in Houston.Special Features:
- Great quiet spotDHoustonDined on 9/26/2014Excellent food. Quiet and relaxing atmosphere. Filet & Bone in ribeye both excellent med-rare. Did have to wait a while twice to get drink refills but overall a place I would definitely go back to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb waiter; excellent food!BestcrabfriedriceeverDined on 9/26/2014We were Celebrating my wife's birthday and Eddie V's was the perfect dinner spot. Timothy our waiter thoroughly explained the menu to us and his recommendations were all Spot on! Our teenage daughters each enjoyed their meal and the experience. The lady that seated us asked me to take off my hat (I had on a sports coat and was decent!) even though no dress code was specified anywhere else. I complied but wish the policy was clearly communicated! The quality of food and service was excellent but did not make up for this !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday date nightJudyVIPDined on 9/26/2014Great place to dine for any reason! Service is amazing and food is fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Check your bill closely.TallMBADined on 9/23/2014We had a lovely dinner, but I gotta tell you, for such an upscale restaurant they charged us for minuscule stuff. For example, I ordered decaf coffee with Amaretto and whip cream. It was yummy, so I ordered another. Not only did they charge for the liquor - they charged for each cup of coffee. $9.50 per Amaretto shot & $3.25 per cup of coffee. The principal here is - even Denny's gives free refills on coffee. Seriously, is the price of coffee really that important to a high end restaurant?? Is a cup of coffee worth this review?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I wouldn't recommend this restauranChasityDined on 9/22/2014The food was awful and the drinks were mediocre for the prices everything should be perfect. What kind of place have a room so dark you have to look at the menu with a flashlight. They dont want you to see how bad the food is I was extremely disappointed Our server was good and very attentive but thats itSpecial Features:
- Wow!lenmcDined on 9/20/2014I had a wonderful experience on Saturday celebrating my husband's birthday. Eddie V's made it very special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food , SLOW deliveryOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014Food and wine was very good. Waiter was very good, but the WAITING for everything was much too long. Drinks, coffee, food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great night out!kbrittDined on 9/20/2014Beautiful restaurant! Wine list specatular, food sublime, dessert a must have! Great bar "V lounge" with good music and ambiance and lots of seating! We will definitely go back.Special Features:
- WonderfulFoodieloverDined on 9/20/2014Exceptional food. Great place to celebrate a special occasion. Service is spectacular!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DARREN is AWESOME!!!!!LindaandDarrellDined on 9/17/2014OUSTANDING SERVICE! This was our 2nd time to dine here (no special occasion) and we were catered so very well by Darren (we enjoyed him so much on our first visit) but in addition to that, ALL the wait staff was so efficient. We never went without a empty glass & my husbands mushroom allergy was remembered by Darren and when the waiter brought him his meal he leaned over and said "Mr. Martin, this was cooked without mushrooms anywhere close to it" My husband loved that personal touch of letting him know and by calling him by his name. AAAND as much as we LOVED the service, we loved the FOOD even more!! Truly the best cooked/flavored seafood around!! We are bringing my son & daughter in law with us next time. ♥Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ServiceJDinerDined on 9/16/2014My boyfriend and I went here for his birthday. Our waiter was very polite and especially knowledgeable about the menu and made great recommendations. Would recommend this to my friends and family.Special Features:
- Pleasant ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/14/2014Damian provided excellent service. Wine selection needs help.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great experiencebatman84Dined on 9/13/2014If you are looking for a restaurant where you can eat fresh and very well cooked seafood, you must go there. EV's is a very elegant and romantic restaurant. The food is awesome, the personnel is very professional and kind. I strongly recommend to go there.Special Features:
- excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/13/2014food and service were excellent. Manager Ryan is great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome ServiceBBunchDined on 9/13/2014Ask to sit in Damien's section. He was one of the best waiters we've ever had. Very knowledgeable and made us feel like we were the only customers he had. Food was great, too!Special Features:
- Anniversary to RememberrsittonDined on 9/7/2014We have dined all over Houston. We choses Eddie V's for our anniversary dinner this year. It was, without a doubt, the best dining experiance we have had. The food, the service, the ambiance, it was all perfect. I would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Treated like RoyaltyJJ23Dined on 9/7/2014When we got to Eddie V's recently they asked my wife and I if we were celebrating a special occasion. We said yes since our wedding anniversary was the next day.. and that was the whole point, since we're usually very conservative with eating out. They pulled out all the stops - rose petals on the table, champagne and dessert on the house and a signed card from all the staff. It was all a very nice touch and my wife really enjoyed the experience. The food was superb as usual. I have frequented Eddie V's for corporate events and it's always been great, this is my first time to Eddie V's where I actually had to pick up the tab. Regardless it really was a great night out! Loved it!Special Features:
- Nice MenuCharmedDined on 9/6/2014Hard to choose what to order. We will just have to go back! Got there early and had a drink in the V Lounge. Enjoyed the bustling bar while a jazz ensemble played. Waitors attentive but not bothersome. Bone-in filet special was delicious and perfectly cooked. Don't normally get dessert but my husband and I split their rendition of a bananas flambé where they poured the flaming sauce over a sponge-type cake. Did I say accompanied by pecan ice cream?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great birthday celebration!lasraliasDined on 9/5/2014we had a wonderful birthday dinner for 4 at Eddie V's City Centre, which included a fun round booth, a delicious filet and sea bass with crab and complimentary desserts, topped off by excellent service. We will definitely be going back!Special Features:
- An Early Houston Favorite!NewYorkerInTexasDined on 9/5/2014Having just landed in town, we would rate Eddie V's among the very best dining experiences we have had in Houston. Our server, Daniel, shepherded us through a most enjoyable experience; the food was exquisite (the Bananas Foster was to die for!), and the price was surprising reasonable. We'll surely back - and we'll bring friends!Special Features:
- Always awesomeMichelleDined on 9/4/2014We always have a great experience at Eddie Vs. We sit in the lounge and always request Aleecia! She's the best! Although whomever we have gotten, has been very good as well. Keep up the excellence!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!9thannivDined on 9/2/2014The entire staff was AWESOME they made our 9th Anniversary wonderful. The food was delicious and had you wanting more but our stomachs couldn't take anymore. Everyone was very attentive, kind, professional and timely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was good.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/31/2014The food was very pleasant to the eyes and was just as good.Special Features:
- Fantastic ExperienceshaincypressDined on 8/31/2014What a fantastic dinner! My husband and I love restaurant month and dined in several establishments around town. Many restaurants turn up their noses when we asked for the special menu. Not Eddie V's. Our dinner was full sized and some of the best food I have had in a while. The steak and shrimp scampi were to die for. The wine list was impressive as well. We are switching our family Christmas reservations this year to Eddie V's! Cannot recommend it enough!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eddie V's - City CentreGJK1956Dined on 8/31/2014The waiter Kevin did a excellent job. The whole evening was great. Will be sure to eat their againSpecial Features:
- Great first time experienceBaduDined on 8/30/2014My boyfriend and I decided to have a romantic date night that included jazz music and decided to dine in at Eddie v's. The staff were very attentive, informative of their menu, and prompt with food service. The jazz band was great and we enjoyed the music over dinner and wine. Huge wine selection and a great place to catch a drink with friends. Valet parking was a bit slow with bringing the car back,but it was a busy night so no true complaints. I definitely recommend Eddie V's to anyone looking for a great date night spot, or a cool place to grab a nice drink. The food was delicious and we were pleased with our overall experience at Eddie V's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eddie V's as always, stands outMikeMDined on 8/30/2014Eddie V's as always, stands out with great service and great food. One of my favorites and I always put them on my Houston Restaurant Weeks list. I had perfectly cook salmon and my date had sole. The seafood is always phenomenal but I'm always tempted to have steak, as the steaks there are also fantastic. I've had batter steaks at Eddie V's than any place else in Houston.Special Features:
- Excellent & overall great dining!JazzyKay65Dined on 8/29/2014Love it & Damien our waiter was fabulous & provided a great dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice restaurantMCK1VIPDined on 8/28/2014Restaurant Week is a great time to try out this place. Steak was very good, as was soup and sides but the dessert was really delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LotusDined on 8/26/2014The service was outstanding and the foods are phenomenalSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- becoming a favoriteJ2x1VIPDined on 8/26/2014Having recently increased my travel to Houston the City Centre venue is becoming a regular stop for me with clients. Consistently excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic menu with superb serviceHealthyeaterDined on 8/25/2014I cannot get enough of Eddie V's. I have tried 75% of the menu items over the past 18 months and I cannot find anything I wouldn't reccomend. And the service is also impeccable. Never snooty. In fact, quite the opposite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Choice in Fine DinningOtherGuyDined on 8/25/2014Eddie V's is consistently a great choice for an amazing steak or even a salad. The restaurant weeks menu is the best in town and dollar for dollar cannot be matched by any other in town. The staff is attentive, engaging and gracious. I have never had a bad experience on my dozens of visits to this fine dinning establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great MealSethVIPDined on 8/24/2014Lobster tacos are the only way to start. Everything that followed was totally delicious.Special Features:
- O.M.G...mochachild68Dined on 8/24/2014This was my first time at this location, so trust and believe, it will not be my last! Went there with family to partake in their all day Happy Hour. The band was great, reasonable prices, food superb and excellent staff. Did I mention COMPLIMENTARY VALET?! Ha!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- sbejDined on 8/24/2014Loved the entire ding experience, especially the music. Will definetly dine here again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT RESTAURANTladydiva23Dined on 8/23/2014We enjoyed our birthday celebration at your location. The food was awesome and delicious. I will definitely be back soon. I just love the BANANA FOSTER CAKE.....my favorite...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.