Eddie Merlot's - Burr Ridge
201 Bridewell Dr
Burr Ridge, IL 60527Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Eddie Merlot's - Burr Ridge
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eddiemerlots.com/
- Phone: (630) 468-2098
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch : Monday - Friday 11:30am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Lounge opens at 4pm Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Dan Tucker
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: When you want to make an impression, there"s only one name you can trust. When you want the best in food, wine, and service for your special event, there's only one Eddie Merlot's.
Eddie Merlot's has earned its reputation by serving exceptional U.S.D.A. prime beef—a superior certification awarded to only 2% of
all U.S. beef. And we bring the same standard to our private dining menus, which feature a wide variety of hors d'oeuvres, entrees,
desserts, and accompaniments, complimented by the finest wine and cocktails. From the moment your guests arrive, Eddie Merlot's talented culinary team is dedicated to providing you and your guests with an experience like no other.
That same commitment extends to our service staff. We pride ourselves on hospitality, from making you feel comfortable during the planning process to making your guests feel welcome when they're with you.
Eddie Merlot's offers several private and semi-private dining areas, from 10 to 275.
- Private Party Contact: Steven Zambrzycki 630-468-2098
- Entertainment: Live Music in the lounge on Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7pm.
A word from Eddie Merlot's - Burr Ridge
Eddie Merlot"s Prime-aged Beef and Seafood starts with U.S.D.A. Prime Beef and the freshest seafood. Eddie Merlot's has created one of the hottest concepts today; the wine bar provides more than 75 wines by the glass and a very extensive reserve wine collection by the bottle. The bar is stocked with all of the finest spirits and after dinner cordials and Cognacs. Eddie Merlot's boasts a contemporary but stunningly elegant interior design and atmosphere—where guests can have fun, relax and enjoy listening to up-tempo music, while dressed in business or casual attire.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
Eddie Merlot's - Burr Ridge - Best Restaurants in Burr Ridge ›
Eddie Merlot's - Burr Ridge reviews from OpenTable diners
192 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (130)notable wine list (81)romantic (79)fit for foodies (76)neighborhood gem (65)good for groups (58)vibrant bar scene (32)hot spot (26)great for lunch (17)great for outdoor dining (10)late-night find (8)kid-friendly (8)great for brunch (6)scenic view (2)Show More
- GaryVIPDined on 8/2/2014I enjoyed the food and service very much. I love that I am greeted warmly by the staff at this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The BestFoodieDined on 8/1/2014Steaks to die for. Great service. Nice menu selections, varietySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a reunionTrogo59Dined on 7/30/2014It was an awesome night ,great food great service a little price e But worth it Would recommend going and joining the dining clubSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/28/2014Your prices are Chicago downtown not Burr Ridge local and the bucket seats in the lounge are not at all for the average woman - pillow and all.I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOELLEVIPDined on 7/26/2014MY REGULAR SERVER (COLETTE) WAS ON VACATION. I THOUGHT MY SPECIAL NEEDS WERE ON RECORD SOMEWHERE IN THE FILES & YET THE BLUE CHEESE SAUCE ON MY CHIPS WAS NOT WARM FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE I STARTED ORDERING THEM. ALSO SERVICE WAS A BIT SLOW ALTHOUGH THE RESTAURANT DID NOT SEEM THAT BUSY. MY FIRST DISAPPOINTMENT HERE. NEXT TIME I WILL MAKE SURE COLETTE OR STEVE WILL BE MY SERVER OR I WILL WAIT FOR WHEN THEY CAN BE.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- chickDined on 7/25/2014Was pleasantly surprised since I was orginally told this restaurant was quite pricey, it was not!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great evening out.ChasManDined on 7/25/2014While the food on our last visit was wonderful, the service left us wanting, on this visit, Eddie Merlot's has redeemed themselves, everything was superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mizzwizzVIPDined on 7/25/2014Food and service are impeccable. Enjoy being able to have lunch and savor the good food at a reasonable price. You will not be disappointed.Special Features:
- The following 663 reviews are from the Eddie Merlot's - Burr Ridge reviews archive.
- FoodJanetteDined on 7/21/2014My guest and I both had the filet mignon. It was cooked just the way we wanted and we enjoyed it so much. My guest kept saying "this is wonderful". We really enjoyed the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Quiet tableMikeDined on 7/19/2014So much for special requests. I asked for a quiet table however they apparently didn't read it. Very disappointed at the noise level.Special Features:
- BirthdayWornDined on 7/19/2014All meet or exceeded expectations. Serving if the entree was excellent with greatfollow up by the waiter this wilmake me return at a future date,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Eddie's - Burr RidgeNapervilleDined on 7/15/2014We thoroughly enjoy Eddie Merlot's restaurant in Burr Ridge. The food, service, and ambiance are excellent. Jim, the waiter, Sadat, and Mike - the manger are excellent, as well.Special Features:
- Food was excellent - GREAT service!SheriVIPDined on 7/12/2014Excellent food - dinner, appetizers, awesome french onion soup, creative salads, and desert to die for! Ask for Jimmy V. to be your server. He's excellent. Great recommendations and caters to your every need/want. Definately going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GaryVIPDined on 7/12/2014Excellent service provided by our waiter. Food prepared properly and they allow substitutions if you don't like the combinations you asked for.Special Features:
- Fantastic Steak RestaurantluveatingoutVIPDined on 7/12/2014We are always extremely pleased when we dine at Eddie Merlot's. We like our experience so much we want to come back more often. Thank you for providing a consistent excellent experience.Special Features:
- Great restaurant!Cuse7Dined on 7/10/2014Eddie Merlot's is a favorite restaurant of mine for special occasions! The setting is so very conducive to a romantic and special meal. My one thing that brings me back is Andras Juhasz. Andras' attention to detail and fine recommendations have always made me feel as if only the best service will ever do. Thank you fro having such professional servers. I cannot say enough about the wonderful cuisine and product offered! So I won't. It is fabulous!Special Features:
- Great Anniversary DinnerDaLettDined on 7/10/2014My wife and I celebrated here and enjoyed the dining experience. The Escargot Bourguignon was excellent. Cocktails, meal and wine were very good and the wait staff prompt and friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special occasion dinnerFoodieDined on 7/8/2014We chose Eddie Merlot to celebrate our anniversary and received congratulations by name when we walked in the door. The food was delicious, especially the filets and there is a nice wine list to choose from. We were offered a complimentary red velvet cupcake for dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- armagroupDined on 7/2/2014Very nice and excellent food with very good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was excellent.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/30/2014Service wasn't great and I think they were short on staff. I overheard a waiter mentioning it to another customer. I thought it was unusual that we were never offered bread and it seemed missing at other tables.Special Features:
- Excellent.NA11VIPDined on 6/28/2014Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent. Excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great servicesterlingarcherDined on 6/28/2014Our waitress Yuliya really made the experience. Knowledgeable, upbeat with the right amount of talkative.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stackman.StackmanDined on 6/28/2014First time at Mr Merlot's and I was impressed. Service was solid and the food from the appetizers to the desserts was very good. I would go back again.Special Features:
- Eddie Merlot'ssecuritydivaDined on 6/27/2014We were there on a Friday night with a party of eight. Our waiter couldn't have been better; he was friendly, made sure our orders were perfect, and the food and wine were great. This was not our first time there, and we will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, lackluster serviceDiner88Dined on 6/27/2014Saturday night was 3rd time here at Eddie Merlots . My chopped salad and grouper were both excellent. The sides: asparagus grilled just right, creamed spinach to die for; broccoli was steamed and had no seasoning on it so very bland; the hash browns which server highly recommended were pasty and tasted like frozen from grocery I could make at home.The filets were excellent though one ordered medium well arrived medium rare so had to be sent back. We have never had outstanding service at this restaurant and this night was worse then usual.We were never served any bread. Server came to table infrequently and timing was odd.Very long delays between wine flights. Desserts are nothing special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place excellent foodStyandersDined on 6/26/2014Liked the place quite a bit and the steaks were excellent. Service was a bit slow, almost like they forgot about us at times, like when they forgot to bring the bread.Special Features:
- mar44VIPDined on 6/25/2014A perfect setting for a wonderful dinner for our anniversary. thank You.Special Features:
- GaryVIPDined on 6/25/2014The food and service were excellent tonight. The server went out of her way to make sure everything was perfectly prepared and presented.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- natsVIPDined on 6/22/2014very good, impressed with service. steaks and seafood were perfect.Special Features:
- aw24aw24Dined on 6/21/2014Enjoyed dinner; very good food but the meal was spoiled by poor service. I felt we were ignored by our waiter= never asked for coffee refill could not get his attention because he was busy with other tables. Clean up service was unacceptable, we waited almost 20 minutes for our dirty dishes to be picked up. A real lack of detail by the wait stall.Special Features:
- Great Price fixe mealstvnurseVIPDined on 6/20/2014Salads are large and tasty, mixed grill is very good. Wine flights are now availableSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/20/2014Eddie Merlot could be so much more if they would get their act together. After waiting quite a while for an appitizer to arrive, we waited over an hour for bread and salads to be delivered to our table. My pork chop was so tough it could hardly be cut with a steak knife. And, we had to request flatware for the table. On other occasions, they have been out of listed wines we requested, and fallen short on food and service as well. We would like to see them succeed since it is nice to have an up-scale restaurant in the area, but we have always been disappointed with them.
- what I like about Eddie Merlots.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/19/2014I like the ambiance the room is kind of retro 60's 70's or Vegas like.I find the price point better than most steak houseswhat the states being equal or better than the likes of Gibson'salso has a vibrant bar scene for the suburbsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Jq628Dined on 6/14/2014Enjoyed our visit and are sure to return in the futureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely First Class !!!JandDDined on 6/7/2014Super staff and service as well as perfect on the food and presentation!Special Features:
- A great birthdayDeborahDined on 6/6/2014The service and food exceeded my expectations!!! Absolutely wonderful!!!!! Outstanding!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Business dinnerTomsfoodreviewDined on 6/4/2014Excellent meal and great service. I highly recommend the shrimp cocktail and the bone in filetSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GaryVIPDined on 6/4/2014Food and service were excellent tonight. It's a great place to go locally for a nice dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine Dining and optionstvnurseVIPDined on 6/1/2014The Waldorf salad is different and delicious....the patty melt is very good too.Special Features:
- Noisy & SunnyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/31/2014Live music too loud found us shouting across our table to be able to be heard. Whenever the glass door was opened to service outside diners the glaring reflection from the glass was blinding. Very uncomfortable setting!Special Features: