Eddie Merlot's - Burr Ridge
201 Bridewell Dr
Burr Ridge, IL 60527Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
Eddie Merlot's - Burr Ridge
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.eddiemerlots.com/
- Phone: 6304682098
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch : Monday - Friday 11:30am - 2:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
Lounge opens at 4pm Daily
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Dan Tucker
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Facilities: When you want to make an impression, there"s only one name you can trust. When you want the best in food, wine, and service for your special event, there's only one Eddie Merlot's.
Eddie Merlot's has earned its reputation by serving exceptional U.S.D.A. prime beef—a superior certification awarded to only 2% of
all U.S. beef. And we bring the same standard to our private dining menus, which feature a wide variety of hors d'oeuvres, entrees,
desserts, and accompaniments, complimented by the finest wine and cocktails. From the moment your guests arrive, Eddie Merlot's talented culinary team is dedicated to providing you and your guests with an experience like no other.
That same commitment extends to our service staff. We pride ourselves on hospitality, from making you feel comfortable during the planning process to making your guests feel welcome when they're with you.
Eddie Merlot's offers several private and semi-private dining areas, from 10 to 275.
- Private Party Contact: Steven Zambrzycki 630-468-2098
- Entertainment: Live Music in the lounge on Fridays and Saturdays starting at 7pm.
A word from Eddie Merlot's - Burr Ridge
Eddie Merlot"s Prime-aged Beef and Seafood starts with U.S.D.A. Prime Beef and the freshest seafood. Eddie Merlot's has created one of the hottest concepts today; the wine bar provides more than 75 wines by the glass and a very extensive reserve wine collection by the bottle. The bar is stocked with all of the finest spirits and after dinner cordials and Cognacs. Eddie Merlot's boasts a contemporary but stunningly elegant interior design and atmosphere—where guests can have fun, relax and enjoy listening to up-tempo music, while dressed in business or casual attire.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Eddie Merlot's - Burr Ridge - Best Restaurants in Burr Ridge ›
Eddie Merlot's - Burr Ridge reviews from OpenTable diners
170 reviews since May 21, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (117)notable wine list (74)romantic (71)fit for foodies (62)neighborhood gem (55)good for groups (49)vibrant bar scene (26)great for lunch (19)hot spot (15)great for outdoor dining (12)great for brunch (5)late-night find (4)scenic view (3)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- Attentive and caring serversOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/14/2014Servers made sure we enjoyed our food and the evening. Food was absolutely delicious! Berry White martini, calamari, and steak diane (which they bumped up to 10 oz for me) all were devoured. Pricey but worth it for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LenaDined on 9/14/2014Service was excellent!!!our waiter johnathan frost was fabulous new the menu and wines inside and out, recommedations were great! i would definite be coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Eddies!pigloverDined on 9/14/2014Eddie Merlot's is one of our favorite special occasion restaurants as well as a great place for a true dining experience. Great staff, food and ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- one word "great"JoyHDined on 9/13/2014the food was great and it our service...too many items on the menu I wanted to try which will make me come back again and again.Special Features:
- GaryVIPDined on 9/12/2014Service was very good. The food was not as good as usual. Might have been an off night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for Special OccasionsJimmys44Dined on 9/12/2014We were celebrating our 44th wedding anniversary and chose to start with lunch and spend the day out and about. The location was good for this. We had great service and enjoyed the meal. We would like to try the restaurant again for dinner to experience the expanded dinner menu.Special Features:
- Average experienceJohnDined on 9/11/2014Our server was great, the restaurant was quite but 3 out of 4 of us thought the food was average. We went to Catch 35 Naperville the following night, spent the same but the food was excellent. I ordered the bone in ribeye at E.Merlots. It looked huge but I only got 4-5 bites of great tasting steak and the rest was fat. Our friends tried the sea bass and looked forward to it. Tasted over fishy. He normally loves sea bass. We did enjoy the barbecue shrimp wrapped in bacon appetizer. Too many other places to go with better food for the $$$$.
- BubbajamessaysyesVIPDined on 9/11/2014Very nice, friendly, excellent food choices and qualitySpecial Features:
- Ladies Who Lunch Love ThistvnurseVIPDined on 9/11/2014The onion soup and harvest salad is the best. The bread is delicousSpecial Features:
- Great FoodHoosierDined on 9/6/2014The steaks were awesome and so was the entire staff. Worth the drive from Indiana.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/6/2014food was fair, service was deplorable. cheesecake factory ambiance with park avenue prices. Staff rushed us at all times. Prices were not commensurate with the product. Do yourself a favor, just go to mortons.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2014Eddie Merlot's in Burr Ridge has never disappointed me. The food is consistently great with wonderful specials nightly. The service is superior.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GaryVIPDined on 9/6/2014The food and service were very good. The management came by to visit me. That is always a nice touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nursetoninursetoniDined on 9/6/2014Very friendly staff, very attentive and professional !! Pleasant dining experience!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- duffyDined on 9/5/2014a great place to have a quality meal,relax, and enjoy the one your with.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/5/2014This was my first time there. What a beautiful place from the moment you walked in. Bar was large and great!!! Dining room superb. The staff was on the money and so knowledgeable and friendly. And the food??? To die for.. the most amazing calamari I have ever had. The fish was outstanding as well as the sweet potato casserole. And to top it off..bananas foster that put me over the edge!!!!! This place is a gem!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful EveningHappyEverAfterDined on 8/29/2014We had a wonderful evening, great food, great service, great ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/28/2014Go all the time....Excellent as usual. Service, wait staff always knowledgeable about the menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary specialSweetheartsDined on 8/26/2014We were in town on vacation and found this place on a list provided by our hotel. We received an anniversary gift of money from our children with instructions to go to a really nice place to eat. Eddie Merlot totally came through on that ! Our server was fantastic! She recommended a wine for us to have and it was wonderful. If we ever get back to the chicago area we will eat here again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional ExperienceawmastenDined on 8/23/2014Found this place through Open Table. It was a truly spectacular steakhouse. The meal was phenomenal- try the balsamic reduction on the tomato and mozzarella salad. The tempura green beans with the dipping sauce was incredible; however nothing compares to the beef. The steaks were cooked to perfection and expertly seasoned. There were many different toppings offered as additions, but absolutely not necessary. The only detractor was the hash browns. While the outside crust was tasty, the inside was flavorless; since it was about an inch thick, the inside volume was significant.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/23/2014Overall a truly great experience. Our only complaint was the noise level was a little to high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable experiencesmmppDined on 8/23/2014We had a small family get-together here because it was a perfect location to meet. We were very pleased with our experience. The service was excellent. Several of us have special dietary needs and our server went back several times to check with the chef about certain dishes. The kitchen was very accommodating! The food was delicious. The ambience was elegant yet comfortable. We will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/22/2014Delicious food, nice menu selection and great atmosphere. We love to visit for lunch or special dinners.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great restaurant/excellent staffCuse7Dined on 8/21/2014We have always had the highest of praise for this superb restaurant. The service provided is only outdone by the excellent selection of menu choices! Andras, our waiter. is like family given his attention to detail.Special Features:
- Something Out of BalanceRickDined on 8/17/2014Dined here before and had a wonderful experience, however, this time the service was terrible! Service at bar was unattainable. Waited over fifteen minutes never got acknowledged, finally requested seating at table to be served. They ran out of wine choice only able to serve one glass to our party of four Dinner service was slow and dishes came out half prepped. Manager and server were very apologetic.Special Features:
- Just OKOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/16/2014Very ordinary food for the price. Good service nice place.
- Yummy!MommaVIPDined on 8/15/2014As always our meal was perfect, our wine was terrific and the service by Jim exemplary. Can't say enough positive things about this restaurant. We love it and will be back soon.Special Features:
- anniversaryKristineDined on 8/15/2014I am completing on behalf of my parents. I made the reservation for their anniversary. They have been taking about it. I can't wait to check it out for myself.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Need mango sorbetKimmyVIPDined on 8/14/2014The food is very good. I am hoping they will add on mango sorbet or coconut sorbet for dessert. All other desserts have dairy that I can not tolerate.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fantasticTonyC338Dined on 8/9/2014Superior food and service. Jimmy V was a phenomenal server, and the food was great as usual.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great date nightKayohVIPDined on 8/8/2014Server was friendly and knowledgable. Food was excellent! Only negative was the lighting - could have been dimmer for a warmer cozy feel. Otherwise, excellent experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- POM2VIPDined on 8/7/2014The Chef's Choice ($29.00) is a delicious bargain!
- Liv4lnchDined on 8/6/2014Food was great-desert special. Loved all. Close to home , good parkingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GaryVIPDined on 8/2/2014I enjoyed the food and service very much. I love that I am greeted warmly by the staff at this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The BestFoodieDined on 8/1/2014Steaks to die for. Great service. Nice menu selections, varietySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a reunionTrogo59Dined on 7/30/2014It was an awesome night ,great food great service a little price e But worth it Would recommend going and joining the dining clubSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/28/2014Your prices are Chicago downtown not Burr Ridge local and the bucket seats in the lounge are not at all for the average woman - pillow and all.I would recommend this to a friend.
- NOELLEVIPDined on 7/26/2014MY REGULAR SERVER (COLETTE) WAS ON VACATION. I THOUGHT MY SPECIAL NEEDS WERE ON RECORD SOMEWHERE IN THE FILES & YET THE BLUE CHEESE SAUCE ON MY CHIPS WAS NOT WARM FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE I STARTED ORDERING THEM. ALSO SERVICE WAS A BIT SLOW ALTHOUGH THE RESTAURANT DID NOT SEEM THAT BUSY. MY FIRST DISAPPOINTMENT HERE. NEXT TIME I WILL MAKE SURE COLETTE OR STEVE WILL BE MY SERVER OR I WILL WAIT FOR WHEN THEY CAN BE.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- chickDined on 7/25/2014Was pleasantly surprised since I was orginally told this restaurant was quite pricey, it was not!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A great evening out.ChasManDined on 7/25/2014While the food on our last visit was wonderful, the service left us wanting, on this visit, Eddie Merlot's has redeemed themselves, everything was superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.