Eclipse di Luna
764 Miami Circle, Suite 138
Atlanta, GA 30324Neighborhood:
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $30 and under
Eclipse di Luna
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.eclipsediluna.com/
- Phone: 4048460449x
- Hours of Operation:
Tapas Menu: Tuesday & Wednesday: 11:30am - 11:00pm; Thursday: 11:30am - 11:00pm;
Friday & Saturday: 11:30am - Midnight; Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;
1st and 3rd Saturday of the Month: DJ Night from 11:00pm -2:30am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, Spanish, Tapas / Small Plates
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call (404) 846-0449 for details.
- Entertainment: Live music nightly.
- Special Events: Wine Tasting every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month (Miami Circle only)
Free Salsa & Samba lessons every Thursday 7:30-8:30pm (Miami Circle Only)
A word from Eclipse di Luna
Voted Atlanta's best tapas restaurant, Eclipse di Luna offers live music nightly & wine tastings the 1st & 3rd Tuesday of every month.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Eclipse di Luna - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
Eclipse di Luna reviews from OpenTable diners
122 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (69)fit for foodies (63)hot spot (58)great for outdoor dining (55)neighborhood gem (49)vibrant bar scene (45)late-night find (42)romantic (40)special occasion (36)great for lunch (16)great for brunch (9)notable wine list (8)scenic view (3)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- Nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Great music, great food, great experience. The live band has great Latin music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find....Lucydines2Dined on 9/21/2014We stayed in this neighborhood while on business at Emory. Never having been to the area before, I did a search for restaurants and found Eclipse di Luna. What a lucky find! Four of us had a fabulous Sunday evening dinner. The menu is extensive enough to provide a wide choice for both meat eaters and vegetarians. In the end our only challenge was making choices! Although the live music made for a loud dining room, it definitely added to the upbeat atmosphere.For a Sunday evening the place was hopping, but our server didn't miss a beat...excellent job. Thanks Eclipse di Luna for such a wonderful experience at the end of a long and tiring day of travel to get to Atlanta.
- JanieDined on 9/20/2014the chicken dish is superb! The skirt steak delicious. The chocolate cake devine! We will be back this Saturday.Special Features:
- Nice spotOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Good food overall and good service. I was disappointed with the ribs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I went for lunchmarlizDined on 9/11/2014Evenings are lively and crowded. Lunch during the week is great, easy to get a table and great for conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usualluvfudVIPDined on 9/6/2014Always a dependable meal, great service by Eric, nice for late lunch on Saturday.Special Features:
- excellenteOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/3/2014Excellent as always, that is why I keep coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/31/2014Enjoyable, great place for lively dinner and cocktails with friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great tapaskelskinsDined on 8/29/2014Great food, amazing sangria, fun date night. Love the octopus, papatas bravas, and pan Catalan. The goat cheese piquillo peppers are awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flavor filled fantasyKitKatVIPDined on 8/27/2014Took my son there for date night w mom. Couldn't stop ordering plates!! Everything is good! Our server was fun and offered great suggestions when we weren't sure. Atmosphere lively but still allowed private conversation. I'm visiting from Dallas but I WILL BE BACKSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014We enjoyed the food, and the wine, and while the staff was very polite and helpful, we could not help but feel a bit rushed.Special Features:
- Great as alwaysatlbudDined on 8/22/2014They had the table i requested reserved for us even though it was a friday night, amazing service. super nice and attentive server. food is always good, ceviche is off the hook ridiculously good. vegan paella is worth the wait. fried green beans also amazing. amazing empanada,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still the best after 18 YearsiceskaterDined on 8/22/2014We have been coming to Eclipse de Luna since it opened almost 18 years ago. My wife and I used to come here when we were dating 14 years ago and haven't stopped coming back. The owner is still on the floor running drinks and food to tables. The staff here cares about your experience and it shows. We we're just here with a group for my wife's birthday and everyone from Scott behind the bar to Eric made sure we had a good time. Cant say enough. Order the Calamari, the Potatoes, the Ribs, The Flank Steak, and the Deep Fried Green Beans to start. And Mojitos of course.Special Features:
- Great fun!DdthefoodieDined on 8/22/2014We love this restaurant and return every 2 years when we are in Atlanta for the IWF trade show. We bring our clients and they always enjoy the good and atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food excellent serviceALICEHDined on 8/18/2014this was the 4th time we visited, the restaurant is far away (45 min. drive if no traffic) from where we live, but it was well worth it. the friends and families we brought with us were all very happy with the choice of restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So helpfulSallyVIPDined on 8/16/2014The group was running late for our reservation. The GM accommodated us knowing it was a Saturday night and they were booked solid. Waiter was great and food always comes out promptlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- such a great placeepat1983Dined on 8/15/2014Wy wife of 10 years and me were looking for a place to be able to enjoy some great food and atmosphere so we looked this place up online. Not at all a dissappointment. Everything from the drinks to the food was just incredible. We found the place online while searching for tapas. The only warning I would give.... MAKE A RESERVATION! we coincidentally made a reservation because we saw the option online. It was for 9:30 pm on a Friday night. We got there at 9:20 and were not seated until almost 10:00 . If you didn't have a reservation.. the waitwas at least an hour to an hour and a half. Still a great place with awesome atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014While it was quite loud in the restaurant, we sat on the patio and it was not as loud and could easily carry on a conversation at a normal level. I would highly recommend it and we will be back. I would also only go if I had reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/9/2014Great food. A little more expensive than they use to be. Portions seem a little smaller.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Lunchlove2eatmexicanDined on 8/7/2014We went for my birthday lunch. Unfortunately they stated they do not sing "Happy Birthday" anymore. However, it was still great food, great service and atmosphere. It was quiet but it was between lunch and dinner so it was not busy. It was everything that you would expect form Eclipse di Luna. Also, we were tricked...just kidding...one of our favorite Salmon Dishes is only offered on All you can eat Mondays...Just figured we should mention that since it is an awesome dish!!!Special Features:
- Great placeEnjoyinglifeDined on 8/2/2014Had a wonderful time. Wasn't expecting such a large crowd but that just added to the festive atmosphere. Great live music which changed over to a DJ. Really enjoyed our dishes and the mojitos were delicious! Will definitely return and maybe next time will dance!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FunIrishVIPDined on 7/31/2014Good food. Great music! Fun time. Gotta experience it.Special Features:
- Lively Buckhead tapas diningOtpFoodieDined on 7/30/2014Great food and very lively, sometimes too loud, atmosphere. Will definitely come back due to the quality and selection of the food. Not a place for a romantic dinner, but rather a great place for a fun, casual and more party atmosphere food and drinks with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Spot OverallOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/29/2014Nice for outdoor dining and they have an covered patio which is nice. Food is good overall.. Service is sometimes hit or miss.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy Birthday To MejbreannaDined on 7/27/2014I have been to Eclipse di Luna on many occasions but this time it was for my birthday. I had a group of 9 ppl and filled them in on how tapas works before got there. I bought paella for the table and everyone else was in charge of their tapas. The band was amazing and even played me happy birthday after noticing a birthday cake being brought to the table. Our server was great attentive and polite and informative about the specials/menu items. Eclipse was also accommodating with cake. It was refrigerated and the even brought clean platesforks and it was on a nice platter.Special Features:
- Fun birthday dinnerLDLvilleDined on 7/26/2014My sister came into town for her birthday and wanted to come to a fun Atlanta restaurant. We were pleased to have Eclipse Di Luna recommended and we had a great time! The outdoor seating area was fun and relaxing, we had a great server who helped us with the menu, and tapas menu was perfect for everyone to order and try different things. Reasonably priced as well. I would definitely come back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoybale dinning experience ......wk1911Dined on 7/26/2014My wife and I were able to have the seat we normally request with our reservations. Service was excellent and the food was great. Keep up the good work. We really enjoy ourselves when we dine at Eclipse di luna.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Saturday afternoon lunchSWAtlantaFoodiesVIPDined on 7/26/2014We love Eclipse di Luna and have visited many Friday and Saturday nights, we discovered it is also a wonderful weekend lunch spot. The same great tapas and sangria but less noise. We really enjoyed sitting outside and just taking a leisurely late lunch. Our server Joel was a delight and ensured we had everything we needed. We loved this different side of an old favorite!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- They don't respect reservationsAlexDined on 7/19/2014They where horrible about my reservations, they really don't care about small table reservations I have a reservation and I have to wait extra 1 hour and 30 min for a table of 4people. They just care about big groups was very irrespecutful of them. They don't have individuals tables they just want taking big groups really very dissapointed with eclipse i am a old customer .
- I'm a fan. I love this place!!!Chocolate411Dined on 7/19/2014I have been here many times on different occasions and each time has been awesome. They have the best service along with the food (tapas) and great drinks. I have never been disappointed with the service, food, or drinks. It's a great place for late night, company events and just hanging out with friends. Great location but you must get there early or make reservation because it gets crowd very early around 6pm to 7pm. I would recommend to anyone who loves having fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesomess08Dined on 7/17/2014The band the servers and food were all great, however I do not recommend the fried oysters. The empanda and lamb chops were my favorite.Special Features:
- UnattentiveRGinATLVIPDined on 7/17/2014Our server and the person helping her were simply unengaged. Perhaps the fact that there were 6 of us and she assumed that the gratuity was automatic she just didn't try. This is the first time I've been to Eclipse di Luna in about 5 or 6 years - and it will probably be another 5 or 6 years until I do back.
- always a great choiceDrrobVIPDined on 7/14/2014I have been dining at this location ever since it opened in the early 90's -was there for its opening, have used it for special occasions over the years and continue to choose it as a 'go to' because it never fails to satisfy...I have dined at both locations but Miami Circle remains my favorite-can't believe that there is one restaurant in Atlanta which has been able to sustain itself both with quality and ambiance over the years - I will continue to frequent as long as they remain available...Special Features:
- Great Tapas!ComidaMiaDined on 7/11/2014The portions are small but the plates pack a punch! The service was great and speedy. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodsheriVIPDined on 7/9/2014I went with a group of friends, and it was great. The food is always dependable and the atmosphere is fun.Special Features:
- Small plates, big flavorFuturehopeVIPDined on 7/9/2014This tapas spot never disappoints. The creative small plates are bursting with unique and delicious flavors. My top recommendations are: - black bean and corn empenada. - tomato and basil - calamari and pico - bacon dates and chorizo sausage - key line pie I've tried many others on my several visits, but this short list are always winners. TIP: Go during the week before 6 for half-price plates. Great value and the place is still bustling with energy in the early evenings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/8/2014I went for the first time and found the food to be very, very good. The service was even better. If you are in the mood for small bites/tapas, I would highly recommend this place.Special Features:
- Fun to ShareEat2liveDined on 7/8/2014We were a group of 9 and we had fun trying different Tapas. Our waitress was great! When we arrived, she already knew my grandson had allergies and had options that he could eat. It was a little loud and people on the ends had trouble hearing. Next time, we might try to sit outside. We will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great scene and service!KatieVIPDined on 7/5/2014Our server, Clark, was fantastic. He greeted us within a minute of being seated, which typically never happens at Atlanta restaurants. He made great menu recommendations, and my guest and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and Eclipse di Luna's ambience. Best service I've had in Atlanta in a while!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casual, fun and great flavorsNotARegularVIPDined on 7/5/2014Tapas place, had 7- 8 with my wife on Saturday July 5. Clarke was our waiter, very knowledgeable and attentive. Experience showed.Special Features: