Eclipse di Luna
764 Miami Circle, Suite 138
Atlanta, GA 30324Neighborhood:
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $30 and under
Eclipse di Luna
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.eclipsediluna.com/
- Phone: (404) 846-0449
- Hours of Operation:
Tapas Menu: Tuesday & Wednesday: 11:30am - 11:00pm; Thursday: 11:30am - 11:00pm;
Friday & Saturday: 11:30am - Midnight; Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;
1st and 3rd Saturday of the Month: DJ Night from 11:00pm -2:30am
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, Spanish, Tapas / Small Plates
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Please call (404) 846-0449 for details.
- Entertainment: Live music nightly.
- Special Events: Wine Tasting every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month (Miami Circle only)
Free Salsa & Samba lessons every Thursday 7:30-8:30pm (Miami Circle Only)
A word from Eclipse di Luna
Voted Atlanta's best tapas restaurant, Eclipse di Luna offers live music nightly & wine tastings the 1st & 3rd Tuesday of every month.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
Eclipse di Luna - Best Restaurants in Buckhead ›
Eclipse di Luna reviews from OpenTable diners
99 reviews since August 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (61)fit for foodies (55)hot spot (52)late-night find (40)neighborhood gem (40)great for outdoor dining (39)vibrant bar scene (39)romantic (36)special occasion (33)great for lunch (14)great for brunch (8)notable wine list (8)scenic view (2)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- Excellent!ALICEHDined on 11/24/2014Food delicious, service great, very friendly. That's why we keep coming back to this wonderful place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- never have I ever...KosherPorkDined on 11/14/2014Meal was great, food good. Took 45 minutes to get full meal beginning to end, pretty good. Average. BUT what happened next floored us. The waiter (verbatim) said "So, we're on a 2.5 hour wait, if I give you a free desert would you mind getting the check and heading out." We were floored. It was already 10:30 PM, the guy was just trying to turn his tables faster. Hope this isn't a common practice, totally unbelievable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindKate3Dined on 11/7/2014We had a wonderful experience at eclipse di luna! The wait staff was super friendly and accommodating. The bar tender was also exceptional and came up with the perfect drink for me. The monitors are wonderful at this place. The food was great too...especially the green beans, potatoes, and fried oysters. Very fun atmosphere, off the beaten path. We will be recommending this restaurant to others!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, good musicOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/7/2014We went to this place for a date night and it was quite nice. Food was very good and drinks were well made. The tapas is the main star and I recommend going for lots of small plates. Music was lively and the service was quite attentiveSpecial Features:
- Twice in three days!pkwhouVIPDined on 11/2/2014I was only in Atlanta for a few days, but went back two times based on the amazing food, service and music!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still amazingpkwhouVIPDined on 10/31/2014I haven't lived in Atlanta for over 10 years and brought friends here hoping it was still as amazing as I remembered. And it was!! Great food and friendly service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TapasMichaelDined on 10/30/2014We had a great time. The special tapas (biscuit rips vieja) was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place, nice staff, too loudOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 10/25/2014Super nice staff tried to accommodate us but it was so loud you could only shout to each other.Special Features:
- Wonderful AtmosphereMargLoverDined on 10/24/2014I went on a date, and it was such a wonderful atmosphere! We were right in front of the live band, which was fantastic. Our waiter was phenomenal, the food was delicious, and we really like how they brought it out in waves, so we didn't have 5 plates piled up at once. It was completely packed, and I was so glad I made a reservation. My one comment would be, "DANCE FLOOR." I saw the cutest old couple try to get up and dance, but there was no room.Special Features:
- Eclipse di Luna reviewJohnDined on 10/23/2014The food was excellent. The prices were good. The service was superb. The restaurant, however, could use some soundproofing. We found it difficult to carry on a normal conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/19/2014I have been a fan of eclipse di Luna for over 4 years now. I love their food and the atmosphere. This trip was mine and my husband's anniversary. He had never been so I was excited to take him. We made the reservation through open table and put in the notes that we were celebrating our anniversary. When we got to the restaurant to check in, the hostess didn't wish us anniversary (I work at a restaurant that uses open table and I know that you can see what ever notes the guest writes). When we sat down and had dinner we were never told happy anniversary by our server or asked if we were out celebrating anything special. It was a little disappointing because this was a very special night for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I wanted more!!!FoodieDined on 10/18/2014I've been to several tapas restaurants so I'm used to the small plates but the food was so good that I was upset there wasn't more. One of the dishes I ordered was the grilled chicken breast and mashed potatoes which actually came out as three or four pieces of chicken on a skewer and about 2 tablespoons of mashed potatoes. I then ordered the steak and blue cheese mashed potatoes and it was even smaller. The flavor and seasoning on everything was awesome; I just wish they were a little bigger like they are at other tapas restaurants I've been to.Special Features:
- A real hidden gem!JimInSCDined on 10/18/2014I found Eclipse di Luna while searching Open Table for nearby restaurants. The food was excellent, moderately (to low) priced, and the service was great. It is a "bar atmosphere" with a Latin flare. Everything we ordered came quickly, and tasted wonderful. We would visit again in a heartbeat. My only complaint really is with OpenTable: Clicking the "Get directions" button piped the longitude/latitude into Google Maps, not the address. Eclipse di Luna is located in an office park area, and the GPS landed us not quite where Eclipse di Luna was located.Special Features:
- Special Anniversary DinnerBandBChattanoogaDined on 10/14/2014This was recommended by my brother, who used to live in Atlanta. Interesting restaurant with wonderful food, attentive service, acoustic guitar in the background, romantic lighting, colorful decor and a nice big patio. Enjoyed the small plates (tapas) so we could try multiple dishes. Went on a Tuesday night so it wasn't that busy but we could see it had great potential for a packed out weekend crowd. Really enjoyed celebrating our 9th wedding anniversary here, and didn't have to break the bank for a special evening.Special Features:
- My Go to PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/11/2014This restaurant has everything you need to experience a fabulous evening out. The food never disappoints and the ambiance is always stunning. It's a lively place tucked away from the hustle of the area and will always be my go to place when I'm in a pinch of an interesting place with great food to meet up with friends. It's definitely best to make reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyable dinner date placefieryfairyDined on 10/10/2014Had a scoutmob deal & so decided to check this place out. Used opentable to make a reservation at 7:30 on a Friday night, and got an instant email confirmation. The next day, got a call to confirm my reservation. I Really appreciate these confirmations. It was easy to find parking but got quite packed as the night went on. At 1st we were seated at an area that we didn't feel comfortable in but the hostess accommodated us and switched us to the patio which was a lot more peaceful. The My bf and I ordered 5 tapas that were popular among yelpers: ceviche, fried oysters, fried green beans, potatas bravas and ribs. We loved all of them, all so flavorful, but the potatoes became too salty yet the sauce that it came with was gr8! Would come again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never FailsKikiBklyn316Dined on 10/10/2014Been going to the Miami Circle Eclipse for the past three years, love this place. Good is always on point and the staff is very friendly. Had a reservation and seating was a little bit of a challenge due to a large part of the restaurant being reserved for a party, and the duck was not on this years fall menu, other than that still my #1 could How are you? Every weekend!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent dining experience!ScottwingmanDined on 10/5/2014We went on a Sunday evening when it wasn't very busy... which suited me just fine. Keeps the joist level down. I don't always need to be in the loudest hotspot! Service was very good and so was the food. Live music was perfect! Not too loud to talk and chill to set the mood. Sangria, on special on Sundays, was delicious and inexpensive. Certainly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great TapasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/3/2014The food was great, the ambiance was perfect for out of town guests. Service could be a bit more polished. Staff seemed stressed and overworked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and funCRCGDined on 10/2/2014The ability to order many small plates and share with friends is a great dining experience. We found several tapas to be excellent--the ceviche, the tuna and the paella.Special Features:
- Nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Great music, great food, great experience. The live band has great Latin music.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Find....Lucydines2Dined on 9/21/2014We stayed in this neighborhood while on business at Emory. Never having been to the area before, I did a search for restaurants and found Eclipse di Luna. What a lucky find! Four of us had a fabulous Sunday evening dinner. The menu is extensive enough to provide a wide choice for both meat eaters and vegetarians. In the end our only challenge was making choices! Although the live music made for a loud dining room, it definitely added to the upbeat atmosphere.For a Sunday evening the place was hopping, but our server didn't miss a beat...excellent job. Thanks Eclipse di Luna for such a wonderful experience at the end of a long and tiring day of travel to get to Atlanta.
- JanieDined on 9/20/2014the chicken dish is superb! The skirt steak delicious. The chocolate cake devine! We will be back this Saturday.Special Features:
- Nice spotOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014Good food overall and good service. I was disappointed with the ribs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I went for lunchmarlizDined on 9/11/2014Evenings are lively and crowded. Lunch during the week is great, easy to get a table and great for conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great as usualluvfudVIPDined on 9/6/2014Always a dependable meal, great service by Eric, nice for late lunch on Saturday.Special Features:
- excellenteOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/3/2014Excellent as always, that is why I keep coming back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/31/2014Enjoyable, great place for lively dinner and cocktails with friends!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great tapaskelskinsDined on 8/29/2014Great food, amazing sangria, fun date night. Love the octopus, papatas bravas, and pan Catalan. The goat cheese piquillo peppers are awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flavor filled fantasyKitKatVIPDined on 8/27/2014Took my son there for date night w mom. Couldn't stop ordering plates!! Everything is good! Our server was fun and offered great suggestions when we weren't sure. Atmosphere lively but still allowed private conversation. I'm visiting from Dallas but I WILL BE BACKSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OK placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014We enjoyed the food, and the wine, and while the staff was very polite and helpful, we could not help but feel a bit rushed.Special Features:
- Great as alwaysatlbudDined on 8/22/2014They had the table i requested reserved for us even though it was a friday night, amazing service. super nice and attentive server. food is always good, ceviche is off the hook ridiculously good. vegan paella is worth the wait. fried green beans also amazing. amazing empanada,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Still the best after 18 YearsiceskaterDined on 8/22/2014We have been coming to Eclipse de Luna since it opened almost 18 years ago. My wife and I used to come here when we were dating 14 years ago and haven't stopped coming back. The owner is still on the floor running drinks and food to tables. The staff here cares about your experience and it shows. We we're just here with a group for my wife's birthday and everyone from Scott behind the bar to Eric made sure we had a good time. Cant say enough. Order the Calamari, the Potatoes, the Ribs, The Flank Steak, and the Deep Fried Green Beans to start. And Mojitos of course.Special Features:
- Great fun!DdthefoodieDined on 8/22/2014We love this restaurant and return every 2 years when we are in Atlanta for the IWF trade show. We bring our clients and they always enjoy the good and atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food excellent serviceALICEHDined on 8/18/2014this was the 4th time we visited, the restaurant is far away (45 min. drive if no traffic) from where we live, but it was well worth it. the friends and families we brought with us were all very happy with the choice of restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So helpfulSallyVIPDined on 8/16/2014The group was running late for our reservation. The GM accommodated us knowing it was a Saturday night and they were booked solid. Waiter was great and food always comes out promptlySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- such a great placeepat1983Dined on 8/15/2014Wy wife of 10 years and me were looking for a place to be able to enjoy some great food and atmosphere so we looked this place up online. Not at all a dissappointment. Everything from the drinks to the food was just incredible. We found the place online while searching for tapas. The only warning I would give.... MAKE A RESERVATION! we coincidentally made a reservation because we saw the option online. It was for 9:30 pm on a Friday night. We got there at 9:20 and were not seated until almost 10:00 . If you didn't have a reservation.. the waitwas at least an hour to an hour and a half. Still a great place with awesome atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014While it was quite loud in the restaurant, we sat on the patio and it was not as loud and could easily carry on a conversation at a normal level. I would highly recommend it and we will be back. I would also only go if I had reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always goodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/9/2014Great food. A little more expensive than they use to be. Portions seem a little smaller.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday Lunchlove2eatmexicanDined on 8/7/2014We went for my birthday lunch. Unfortunately they stated they do not sing "Happy Birthday" anymore. However, it was still great food, great service and atmosphere. It was quiet but it was between lunch and dinner so it was not busy. It was everything that you would expect form Eclipse di Luna. Also, we were tricked...just kidding...one of our favorite Salmon Dishes is only offered on All you can eat Mondays...Just figured we should mention that since it is an awesome dish!!!Special Features: