Eclipse di Luna - Park Place
4505 Ashford - Dunwoody Rd, Suite 11
Atlanta, GA 30342Neighborhood:
Tapas / Small PlatesPrice: $30 and under
Eclipse di Luna - Park Place
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.eclipsediluna.com/pp/index_pp.php
- Phone: 6782055862x
- Hours of Operation:
Tapas Menu: monday - thursday: 11:00am - 11:00pm; friday 11:00am- 12:00am; Saturday: 5:00pm - 1:00am; Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm;
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, Spanish, Tapas / Small Plates
- Executive Chef: Shan Holler
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Eclipse di Luna - Park Place
Eclipse di Luna prides itself on serving Atlanta's finest award winning tapas since 1997.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerLate Night Find
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Eclipse di Luna - Park Place - Best Restaurants in Dunwoody ›
Eclipse di Luna - Park Place reviews from OpenTable diners
81 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (57)great for outdoor dining (48)fit for foodies (39)vibrant bar scene (37)neighborhood gem (34)late-night find (28)hot spot (28)romantic (28)special occasion (27)great for lunch (12)great for brunch (8)notable wine list (6)kid-friendly (5)scenic view (5)Show More
- DisappointingTR2KDined on 9/27/2014The food was great but the service and atmosphere was poor. The servers did not dress professionally and wore any kind of pants/shorts they felt like. If I am taking my date to a nice restaurant I don't want to see servers wearing orange shorts or jeans with holes. My server did not clear away the dirty dishes or fill my water glass until requested. Also, we had to sit in folding chairs which were not padded and uncomfortable. The music did not match the venue and I expected Latin music which was a big disappointment. The food came fast and was very good and would like to complement the chef!!Special Features:
- never disappointsthatgirlVIPDined on 9/27/2014New Menu- Tapas Fusion- Electric atmosphere- good serviceSpecial Features:
- Great as alwaysKristinWVIPDined on 9/27/2014My husband and I went with another couple and had a great time. Our waiter was a little inattentive and when I ordered my second drink I think he forgot about it since I had to remind him a 1/2 hour later. Other than that, everything was fun and yummy.Special Features:
- Awesome place!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014One of best place in perimeter area, Open table made it so east for me to book table for 6 people. Definitely recommend trying this.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!!!genahDined on 9/18/2014Awesome, Awesome, Awesome! Always my first choice!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Girls Night OutkarenkDined on 9/17/2014Food and service were great! Favorites were the goat cheese with honey and the whole fish. We had flan for dessert. All very good, especially the whole fish! We had a wonderful table outside.Special Features:
- always a good time!maryVIPDined on 9/15/2014Great tapas, and perfect for a sampling of food when you're not sure what everyone wants to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Non customer serviceMonkDined on 9/13/2014Waitress was non friendly and not fufilling our needs at the table...poor service and not a warm n friendly fuzzy feeling while dining!Special Features:
- Fun Dining ExperienceDoubleNoleDined on 9/13/2014This is my second time to Eclipse di Luna, but this time I went to the location in Dunwoody. It was the same great food and fun atmosphere as the one on Miami Circle, and very reasonably priced for what you get. My two friends and I enjoyed tasting each "small plate" and therefore, we each had a variety of different foods to enjoy. We added a bottle of Sea Glass Savignon Blanc, which rounded out the meal nicely. I would return for sure.Special Features:
- Never disappoints!LSUgirlDined on 8/29/2014As of last year, Eclipse de Luna is our GO TO PLACE for girls night out. The staff is always FUN, the atmosphere is energetic, and the food and sangria is always slamming!! Josh the bartender was a blast and Ashley out waitress was awesome!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lively & Delicious!ShyDiningVIPDined on 8/29/2014Great tapas. Great music. Great dancing. Nice indoor and outdoor dining.Special Features:
- Great for lunchnigelDined on 8/18/2014Went there for lunch to meet an old friend. Thought the place would be super busy but it wasn't. Tapas were very good but I am not a food expert. Service was excellent. Friendly and attentive without being overbearing.Special Features:
- I like to dance herefoodiesVIPDined on 8/16/2014I usually go to dance. But Saturday's band was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding tapas!MikeVIPDined on 8/16/2014. Well let me just say the food is fantastic!!! The service is excellent. It is a younger crowd but we were not the oldest folks there and we were made to feel very comfortable. The vibe is friendly and happy. We left before the live music started but I bet it is a very fun place for late crowd too! Foodies rejoice excellent tapas @ Eclipse Di Luna ... Yay!!!Special Features:
- Tantalizing Tapas Touchdown!CookingUpChaosDined on 8/9/2014What an amazing find! I was recently immersed in the vegetarian world, and go figure that half of the entire menu is just for me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not very SpanishBamafoodieDined on 8/9/2014Menu is interesting but not very authentic. Seasonings are more along American tastes. Very very loud both inside and out. Service was indifferent.
- Good and funOpentable77lovetDined on 8/1/2014Everything was outstanding good food great service tapas all greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 7/28/2014Too noisy inside to hold a conversation, but the patio is great. Fun to share a variety of items, and I like that the menu changes periodically. Wish the server told us about the specials - I would have ordered one!Special Features:
- Fun as always!LovelifeDined on 7/26/2014We took my mother in law and her sister there for a special occasion and we had a great evening. The menu selection is incredible and everything was tasty. Some of us are vegetarian and some have many food allergies and limitations, but we all found plenty to choose from. The live music is always a bonus and makes the evening very special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place for a groupGinnicheriDined on 7/26/2014I took a group here for a 50th birthday party, and it was wonderful. The 22.00 per head with unlimited selected tapas was a great deal, the atmosphere was festive, the sangria was great and it was enjoyed by all.Special Features:
- Always great!ShnellyDined on 7/26/2014I love Eclipse di Luna. The calamari, fried plantains, patatas bravas and avocado salad are incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What an Energy!!BestspotVIPDined on 7/24/2014woww shocking everytime, as i have been there many many times, it has been always good and always packed nice to hang out with friends, new faces, amazing food, energetic bartenders and servers. 5 Star for you Eclipse.Special Features:
- Great as alwaysKristinWVIPDined on 7/23/2014Always enjoy going to Eclipse di Luna. Go at least once a month. It's really one of the only restaurants in the neighborhood for nightlife.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/19/2014Excellent dining experience! My companion and I had a wonderful time...Special Features:
- Great service!!!!BestspotVIPDined on 6/27/2014We had a great service at Dunwoody location. The food was delicious as always. The ambience was awesome, great customer service, great management 5 stars again...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Favorite Place!Sugar010Dined on 6/21/2014I've been here several times. The tapas food is excellent and very reasonably priced. You can order several exotic items to try. The ambiance is one of fun, hot salsa music and a very exciting bar scene. It's casual Latin and there are men and women (mostly single) of all ages. People just walk up to your table and start talking and sit down with you. So the scene is not only at the bar. There were five in our party and the waiter took everyone's order except mine. We had to tell him twice. I have been with groups of 2, 3, 5, and 20 and the service and food, and music and fun has never failed to delight. Reservations were easy even on a Saturday night--and they were easy to change AND we got the exact table.Special Features:
- Short wait staffKristinWVIPDined on 6/21/2014Had to wait much too long between courses. Waitress (Jess) was not attentive enough.Special Features:
- Largest fish!!BestspotVIPDined on 6/6/2014We had a very nice dinner at eclipse this time with largest fish for $22 wild coughs red snapper it was very fresh and very big for that price. Everyone needs to check daily fish specials with server.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 614 reviews are from the Eclipse di Luna - Park Place reviews archive.
- Very goodalaskak8VIPDined on 6/2/2014We love dining outside with the tapas. The music inside is generally too loud. The tapas were good, but not as good as we've had in the past. The green beans were greasy, the goat cheese overcooked. The potatoes were superb. And the lamb chops--perfection.Special Features:
- Birthday SurpriseOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/23/2014Although the waiter seemed new, the manager took the time to check on our table and provide service...I made the evening special...Special Features:
- SplitOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/22/2014We had a group of 6 people. The staff was not very friendly about accommodating our request of split checks. We were all regulars who come weekly and spend over 100 bucks at each visit yet they did not care to provide good customer service. They have split the bill before for our group and many others. Yet, they decided to be difficult and ruin our experience. The customer is always right and if they customer wants split checks, the restaurant should abide. We were not asking for a discount or anything. All we wanted was split checks. They have officially lost our business.
- Great foodtugboat1Dined on 5/17/2014There were three of us and we all ordered two or three tapas dishes and shared. All the food was really good and it was a fun experience. Would definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy and Lackluster FoodHanStarMDined on 5/16/2014I went on a Friday evening with a friend and the place was crazy loud (probably because happy hour was coming to an end). I ordered the fried goat cheese, the avocado and palm heart salad, the bacon wrapped dates, and mussels. The food did not impress me at all; it was bland and not worth paying $6-8 per plate.
- Best bestBestspotVIPDined on 5/16/2014We had a very nice dinner again at eclipse Dunwoody our server Damien did awesome job. The ambiance was different they have change the patio, now it is much fun to sit outside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday Happy Hour!!!SuchAPoindexterDined on 5/16/2014HAD A GREAT TIME!!! Happy Hour @ the bar -- bartenders are FAB....food is FAB....Atmosphere is FAB as well. Great neighborhood spot!!!! :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeDamianDined on 5/11/2014We were there for Mother's day. Food was excellent, service was good. We all enjoyed ourselves as always.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Servers much too laid backOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/3/2014Good fun place. Good good but not great. Service a pretty poor. Been here four times and they don't remember to bring what you ask, make mistakes, and are way too casual about it. Trying so hard to look cool they forget what their job actually is.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service!SamjuaDined on 5/2/2014Our servers was very attentive and nice. Acknowledged and interacted with my 2yr old making us feel comfortable and welcomed. It can be sometimes worrisome to go to a restaurant/ bar but we love coming because of the music, my sonloves it, early enough to appreciate but not so late that you mixed in with the late night crowd. Thanks again to our server, Miguel Angel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Used to be a favorite...Eat2grazeDined on 5/2/2014We used to eat here regularly (1-2 times per week). They keep changing the menu and taking the best things off and replacing them with things that aren't awesome (not bad- just not awesome). We went there Friday taking some friends that are moving across the street. They liked the food but the service was really bad. The server was surprisingly kinda rude. He was come by table but literally be there to refill glasses every now and then but give no one a chance to order more food or ask any questions about items. Overall, not a good experience and certainly a rough one for first timers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great VarietyOpieDined on 5/1/2014The eclectic and varied menu is fun and interesting. Almost anyone can find several dishes that she would enjoy. The even have a separate gluten free menu. The waiter was helpful. He offered his honest opinion on his favorites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.