230A Sunrise Avenue
Palm Beach, FL 33480Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.echopalmbeach.com/
- Phone: 5618024222x
- Hours of Operation:
>Tuesday to Thursday & Sunday: 5 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. Dragonfly Lounge 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
>Friday & Saturday: 5 p.m. - 10 p.m. Dragonfly Lounge 5 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
>Happy Hour: Enjoy half-priced sushi and cocktails Tuesday to Friday from 5 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. in the Dragonfly Lounge or on the Terrace.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Asian
- Executive Chef: Josef Morera
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Off-site catering available for receptions and dinners.
- Private Party Facilities: Far East Room - the distinctive decor of this private room provides a backdrop for an event to remember, accommodating parties of 15 to 55 guests.
- Private Party Contact: Anne Plante 8776784841
- Entertainment: Happy Hour Tuesday through Friday from 5:30 p.m. - 7:00 p.m., featuring half-price sushi and drinks in the Dragonfly Lounge and on the terrace.
- Special Events: Friend Echo on Facebook! (http://www.facebook.com/EchoPalmBeach)
A word from Echo
Embark on an extraordinary culinary journey at Echo and discover the tantalizing elements of taste and irresistible allure of one of Palm Beach’s most acclaimed restaurants. Tempt your palate with the delicious flavors of Asia and experience the distinct and diverse cuisines of China, Thailand, Japan and Vietnam. The talented chefs present a feast for the senses with a wide-ranging menu that incorporates the culinary traditions of each nation. From its vibrant décor to the stainless steel chopsticks, Echo captures the balance of tranquility and energy.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerAsian
Echo reviews from OpenTable diners
79 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (40)hot spot (35)special occasion (33)good for groups (27)vibrant bar scene (26)great for outdoor dining (22)neighborhood gem (22)romantic (21)kid-friendly (10)notable wine list (4)late-night find (4)great for lunch (4)Show More
- Great Social SceneWilliamVIPDined on 9/13/2014My first time there and I was impressed with the food and its presentation. The shrimp appetizer is awesome, the clientele is a mixture of beautiful people. My only complaint if I had one is the noise level is a little high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- warm atmosferegigiDined on 9/13/2014this is a wonderful dining experience, because the help are so warm and attentive. they bend over backwards to take care of you. i would definitely recommend this restaurant. the outdoor area is lovely also.Special Features:
- Iffy...YummyVIPDined on 9/12/2014I went with my boyfriend and another couple and we all ordered off the festival of flavor menu. The Spicy Tuna rolls were REALLY good! I ordered the chicken pad thai, which was average. I like the pad thai but the chicken wasn't wonderful (although edible and not worth complaining about). My boyfriend had the mooshoo pork and did not like it at all. He took a few bites and left the rest. His biggest complaint about the entree was that there was too much sauce. The desserts we all very good. It was a little too dark in the restaurant. It was hard to see and made me a little sleepy. I would definitely go back during happy hour for drinks and sushi, but I would not order anything else.Special Features:
- Hip and yummy!FlavorFanVIPDined on 9/10/2014Such a cool spot, great vibe. Been around forever and still feels like the new hip spot. The Flavor Palm Beach program brought us back in, great value and great menu options on that menu. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday BashGolfoodieVIPDined on 9/6/2014We went for my friend's birthday in a large group. I had some dietary restrictions and the server and chef were very accommodating to my needs. The sushi was amazing, as always!Special Features:
- Absolutely wonderful!VanessaVIPDined on 8/26/2014My husband and I had the best dinner of our vacation here. Our waitress was able to make great recommendations and was extremely attentive/friendly. I had the hot & sour soup, only complaint is that it could have been a bit more sour. Based on the waitress's recommendation, I had the Ginger Beef. It was absolutely delicious! My husband's fish entree was very good. I recommend this restaurant for the large menu, service and outstanding food! We will definitely be back here on our next trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- IdreamofIdreamofDined on 8/23/2014It was a special nite from beginning to end. We were very well attended to and the food was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Everything!Delray212Dined on 8/23/2014We took friends in town from Toronto and it was fantastic. Exceptional service and the food was terrific. Fabulous flavors and presentation was always so thoughtful. One to put on your list and keep there. Definitly make reservations if you don't mind a little wait, either way its worth it!Special Features:
- Sushi on the IslandBPERunsDined on 8/22/2014I was so excited to go to Echo again since my last visit 4 yrs ago. Our table was awesome and the ambience was pretty cool....great for our date night. The service, however was not in line with The Breakers.....not polished or enthusiatic. They brought edamame to the table that was not warm and had no salt. The wine selection, imo, was not great. We ordered 3 rolls. They were ok. The Palm Beach was the best. In general, it was not what you expect. I've had chain restaurant sushi w/ better service and food quality.Special Features:
- Best place to eat!puregemDined on 8/14/2014I just moved to WPB and start looking for nice restaurants to bring my guests. We were all so pleased and everyone can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bobby DBadradDined on 8/9/2014Food and service was outstanding. We have been to restaurant several times, but found the food and service better this time. Definitely recommend Echo for early dinner as it gets a bit trendy and loud as the night gets later.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/7/2014The food was amazing and the atmosphere is beautiful. As usual the Breakers does it first class.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/2/2014The service was not that great and our waitress gave the bare minimum of responsibilities and duties as an employee. The menu was not explained to us, she did not give us her name, she rarely checked in on us, and it wasn't a great experience. Good food though.Special Features:
- Best sushi I have ever had.DelishDined on 7/31/2014Amazing happy hour special! Best sushi we have ever had. Friendly staff. Delish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Decor Bad FoodDevPBGVIPDined on 7/27/2014I ordered the Miso Sea Bass with white asparagus it looked good, but the fish did not taste fresh. The white asparagus was not edible very stringy/ chewy i almost choked. My daughter ordered the Curry chicken. She sent it back because it was too spicy for her to eat.she got it back & we both tasted it & it was not that good. The vegetables were not fresh. We did not eat very much of our food & asked to take it home with us. We asked a friend to taste the food & tell us what he thought without telling him our opinion & he said the same thing. The food was not good & tasted old. It was a Sunday night approximately 9 pm. I was thinking because it was the end of the night & the end of the week this was the reason.Special Features:
- Dr. FunDrfunDined on 7/22/2014Arrived and seated promptly. Wife and I ordered cocktails that arrived quicky and were very tasty. Ordered appetizers for table, calamari was exceptional! Sound level of restaurant increased significantly during course of our meal. Our entries were acceptable, not exceptional. Took an exceptionally long time to get out our entries.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MediocreJacksonBrownVIPDined on 7/16/2014Been here several times over the past few years. But this time was noticeably different and not in a good way. Food was mediocre and service, while sufficient, was just that, merely sufficient.
- Excellent mixLizZDined on 7/10/2014Nice mix of traditional Chinese restaurant dishes and sushi options. In case you learn about this place on The Breakers Hotel website, note that it is not actually in the hotel.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dad's BirthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/3/2014While I understand that the food and service were good, my frustration with Echo is that they failed to follow instructions for my father's 80th birthday dinner and then even after they messed up the bill, they were slow in correcting the errors. My dad only turns 80 once and I wanted this to be special for him, but it has been an exercise in frustration and poor customer service.
- Great with one glitchHeather1Dined on 6/28/2014Four of us were there at the end of June considered out of season but the place was busling even with our early reservation. It can be quite noisy so if you don't like that pay attention. All of us were delighted with our meals and service with the exception of one. My husband ordered his dish with shrimp and it came with chicken therefore he had to sit while we ate. He also ordered a side which did not arrive and we had to ask for. When the sish came he said it was good. They comped him for his meal which I thought was very stellar of them. All in all would definately go back. Service was very good and attentive. Great specialty drinks.Special Features:
- Great foodGtfoodieDined on 6/26/2014Amazing sushi and dim sum platters. Try the Grand Marnier shrimps and Lemon chicken. Do not miss the souffle for dessert.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 6/24/2014Outstanding food,service and amazing place wish their are more of theseSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Asian FusionHoukaVIPDined on 6/20/2014Neat place with multiple offerings. Sushi decent, but soups and dishes such as lemon chicken really tasty. A great find on the island of Palm Beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for a large partynikki6064VIPDined on 6/15/2014We were a party of nine and they were able to accommodate us at a very large round table! Rare to find that at a restaurant nowadays. Food is always delicious, and service was exceptional.Special Features:
- Echo is a resounding success!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/14/2014We had a blast at Echo. The food was memorable, the ambiance was upbeat & fun, the staff were professional. We came to Echo for an early dinner with our young children. Our five year old has not stopped talking about Echo, insisting we return since he liked the rice so much! We all enjoyed the food: the dumplings are really tasty. Although we celebrated my husband's birthday, we will come back just to enjoy some good Asian cuisine. Bravo!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerrificAwesomeDined on 6/5/2014Service was outstanding. Food was excellent. Oy complaint I would make is when we had the tempura appetizer the first visit there was a big enough portion and variety for three to share. Our second visit last night we ordered again and it was a very small plate. But entrees (we had black cod, halibut (best I've ever had and sashimi (fresh and awesomely good) were incredible.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebration spotFamilyOfFoodiesVIPDined on 6/4/2014Was celebrating my daughter's sweet 16 with her friends !!! I could not have selected a better venue. I wish that I had the server's name - he was amazing !!! Thank you to Echo for making the night special.Special Features:
- ThjnvcVIPDined on 5/29/2014Expensive but interesting food. I will be back?..great serverSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- amazing sushiSofyblueVIPDined on 5/28/2014Ryan Canlas the sushi chef makes fresh, creative and perfect sushi. He always goes out of his way to make me and my guest feel special. He is an huge asset to this organization. Restaurant is beautiful, modern and warm. Great selection of the menu.Special Features:
- Excellent Food, Drink, and ServiceMissRyanDined on 5/27/2014The food, in particular, the sushi is always absolutely delicious. The service is excellent; courteous and efficient. I recommend trying a specialty cocktail or ordering the featured drink of the evening if you want to try something new. I usually prefer to order what I know I like rather than risk disappointment, but the mixologists at Echo have never disappointed me.Special Features:
- The following 394 reviews are from the Echo reviews archive.
- SergioMCDined on 5/17/2014Second time at Echo, as the first time we founded a perfect balance of ingredients cooked with care, friendly and professional staff,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bring your earplugsIndianabas1VIPDined on 5/16/2014Been here several times the food is very good but the restaurant is way to noisy. You can't even have a conversation. I won't go back.Special Features:
- AwesomePlatosDined on 5/14/2014Everything was excellent. The tuna roll was amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Date Night!Doug53Dined on 5/11/2014We're new to West Palm and it's now going to be hard to explore other restaraunts because Echo was amazing. Each course was flawless and the notables were the yellow tail sashimi and seared scallops. Great location that was not overly crowded and the people were great. Even the valet was very outgoing and provided a great first impression. Love this place and will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/8/2014Lots of variety in the menu. I over-ordered. A lot of food and delicious. But price is reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- always first rateeatineddieVIPDined on 5/7/2014this place NEVER dissapoints. have eaten many different dishes here and always find the food to be excellent...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome..God0fFoodVIPDined on 5/3/2014Food was amazing, service was great, and the bartender was on point. But service was slow...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Terrific sushiSSWinNCDined on 5/3/2014Wonderful meal and great service. The souffle for dessert was a bit over rated and despite placing order at start of meal took a very long time to arrive. Was not worth the wait. However the meal was top notch!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationbwalDined on 4/30/2014Special cocktails cannot be missed in addition to the presentation of all the apps we ordered. Dinner was good although the server got my order wrong twice. That Banana Sunday is just out of this world!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent foodMichaelBDined on 4/26/2014Tired of fancy restaurants serving mediocre food for fancy prices? Try this one. The food is truly first class.I would recommend this to a friend.