203 Broad St
Chattanooga, TN 37402Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.easybistro.com/
- Phone: 4232661121x
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Erik Niel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Cafe, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Easy Bistro & Bar offers custom designed off-premise catering menus for all sized events ranging from small take-away luncheons to large wedding and corporate parties. We also offer custom designed cocktail and wine parties with our creative and talented Bar staff.
- Private Party Facilities: Easy Bistro and Bar features classicaly prepared cuisine rooted in regional ingredients accompanied by unforgettable warmth and professional hospitality, under the direction of Chef and Owner Erik Niel.
- Private Party Contact: Amanda Niel or Laura Kelton 4232661121x
- Special Events: Easy Bistro & Bar has a private dining room area that holds up to 36 people for a seated dinner and up to 55 people for a cocktail style party. Please email email@example.com to book your event. The restaurant is also available for full buyout custom events upon request.
- Cross Street: Aquarium Way
- Public Transit: Easy Bistro & Bar is located just outside the Chattanooga Downtown Electric Shuttle Terminal. If you ride the shuttle simply walk out of the tunnel to Broad Street and take a left.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: We offer complimentary valet parking 7 nights a week and for Saturday & Sunday Brunch. Please pull up out front and your car will be taken care of free of charge. There are also several public parking lots and on street parking in the area.
A word from Easy Bistro
Chattanooga meets Old World comfort food. Easy offers the best of French Bistro dining: delicious yet affordable, stylish yet friendly. No fussy meals here, just perfectly prepared steaks, fresh seafood, roast chicken, authentic Raw Bar oysters and crab legs, and more. All served in the dramatic urban interior of a century-old building that was the world's first Coca-Cola bottling plant. Liquors infused with unique flavors by our bar staff are used to create one of a kind cocktails. The wine list highlights reds and whites that showcase both traditional quality and new taste trends. The private dining room is perfect for business or social events. One block from the Tennessee Aquarium, Easy Bistro & Bar is Chattanooga's perfect night out downtown. Want a meal to enjoy and remember with loved ones? The choice is Easy. Open for dinner every day, brunch Saturday and Sunday.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Easy Bistro - Best Restaurants in Chattanooga ›
Easy Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
74 reviews since May 6, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (44)special occasion (43)notable wine list (36)romantic (34)neighborhood gem (28)hot spot (23)great for brunch (19)vibrant bar scene (17)great for outdoor dining (15)good for groups (14)late-night find (9)scenic view (7)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- GoodChattFoodieDined on 8/30/2014Good food as always. But skip the onion soup. No clue how you can make an onion soup bland but it was shockingly bland to everyone at the table.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing every timeLove2dineoDined on 8/28/2014Every time we have visited it has been great, and we try something new each time. Outstanding service and food. Will returnSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in ChattanoogaNew2NoogaDined on 8/27/2014Another outstanding dinner at Chattanooga's best restaurant. There are several excellent dining options downtown, but the other places will have to do something spectacular to knock Easy off its perch at the top.Special Features:
- Fine experienceBarrettVIPDined on 8/24/2014Pretty much an excellent first experience in all respects. Service was exceptionally good. Great small plates menu.Special Features:
- Excellent ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/24/2014I was very pleased to have selected Easy Bistro for our lunch during our short visit to Chattanooga. The service and food were excellent, and the complementary valet parking was appreciated. I will be sure to return on my next visit.Special Features:
- GSteeleDined on 8/23/2014The soft shell crab was wonderful. Gabe and his attention to detail was outstanding. His recommendations and knowledge of wine is always helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experiencejagdocDined on 8/21/2014Our meal at Easy Bistro was easily the best we had during our visit to Chattanooga, and we sampled several of the more expensive restaurants. My flatiron steak, and my wife's trout were delicious, and the Thursday special 50 cent oysters were both excellent and a great bargain, very popular. We would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Great food, great waiter!mollytarynDined on 8/16/2014My husband and I were in Chattanooga celebrating our birthdays, which are the same week, and we decided to go to Easy Bistro for dinner. We ordered the salmon tartare as a starter and it was small but perfect. Absolutely perfect. My husband wanted the French Onion soup, and though I wouldn't recommend pairing those two starters (like we did), it was prepared just as French Onion Soup should be. The broth was flavorful and not thickened the way some American restaurants do it. For the main course we had the steak and tuna steak. The steak was really good but the tuna was killer. Maybe the best seared tuna I've ever had. Really fresh. And it came with local heirloom tomatoes that were simply gorgeous. Final note - our waiter was awesome!Special Features:
- FabulousLove2dineoDined on 8/14/2014The food was wonderful and the service was great. Our waitress Joy was very attentive and knowledgeable about the menu. Great selection of oysters which were amazing and on Thursdays are only 50 cents. Great deal, however don't fill up on them because the food is amazing. Will defiantly return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All I can say is... "Fantastic"wellfedDined on 8/5/2014Dined at Easy Bistro last night for our anniversary. First time there and we were very impressed. The atmosphere is stylish and inviting. Our server Joy was very knowledgeable and made great recommendations. Joy's service was well above our expectations. The food was spectacular and the presentation was elegant. I had the filet and my wife had the trout. Both entrees were mouthwatering and delicious. Dessert was rich and satisfying. Our experience was beyond great and it was the right place to celebrate our special anniversary. When I made the reservation on OpenTable, I requested a rose at our table. When we arrived, there were 5 roses. Thank you so much for making our night special. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- dinning42Dined on 8/3/2014We love going to the Easy Bistro for Sunday Brunch but the last couple of times we have ordered the Lobster Omelet and/or the Lobster Sandwich, it was almost impossible to eat. The Lobster is pricey and the texture has been very rubbery, which in my estimation is overcooked, re-heated from an earlier cooking, etc.. Probably will not go back for lunchSpecial Features:
- 15th anniversarynashvillevisitorDined on 8/2/2014My wife and I had our 15th anniversary there. The food was very good. We had the brisket. Mine was just a tad overcooked but was still very good. The bread pudding for desert was incredible. It was the type of desert you come back for. Wine selection was second to none. Our waitress was delightful. Our table was very close to the diners beside us. I wish we had had a little more privacy. All that being said, it didn't disappoint.Special Features:
- Tasting Is One of USA's BestEmanVIPDined on 8/2/2014The unadvertised tasting menu is surely one of the United States great dining experiences....superbSpecial Features:
- My "go to" place for brunchlive2eatDined on 7/27/2014Perfect poached eggs, a yummy bread basket and a new Sunday punch to look forward to each week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite in ChattMrDingleDined on 7/26/2014My wife and I love this place. Arrived early for our reservation and had a drink at the bar. Bartenders were very friendly and this place has a variety of specialty drinks that were interesting. We were seated promptly at our reservation time and service was very good without being overdone. The grilled oysters were very good as an appetizer. My wife had the trout and it was EXCELLENT. This dish is a must. I had the brisket which was only above average but still good. Daughters had the roasted chicken and a seafood pasta dish. Both were very good and I would highly recommend the seafood pasta. The wife and I came back the next night for drinks only and really like the atmosphere and vibe.Special Features:
- Pretty Good, but...JRockCowDined on 7/26/2014To be honest, I thought the food was really good and the atmosphere was pretty spectacular too. Probably the best part about this restaurant though, was the fact that these were the best cocktails I've had in Chattanooga. My only complaints are that the server wasn't that great, only average, and the prices were about 15 to 20% too high.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the very BEST. . .WhisperedwineDined on 7/24/2014This restaurant is truly a gem! Made this discovery a few years ago quite by accident (aren't those usually the best finds?) - and mostly due to my daughter and I enjoying seafood - then it was called Easy Seafood Cafe (or perhaps it may have been Bistro) - the staff then as it is now are welcoming and knowledgeable - all these years later - my daughter and I make a point of going there at least once a year for two evenings - yes two - that is how wonderful the menu and food are. Since we are not local (otherwise we would probably make it a monthly outing or more) - and it is quite a way from us - thus far this is what we have been able to work out - although we often talk about the idea of just popping in the car and heading down there!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AmazingCushDined on 7/21/2014Fantastic experience. We sat on the patio and loved being a few feet above the foot traffic. Cool atmosphere. We shared the bread sampler. It was good but we pretty much got it because we were hungry. I got the green tomato salad and my wife got another salad. Both were amazing. Mine was a top three salad ever. Drinks were fantastic. We had three cocktails and each was great. I had the brisket and my wife had the chicken grande mere. Mine was so flavorful. Literally one of the best dishes I've ever had. Wife loved the chicken. Dessert was good, not great. Had a blackberry tart. Despite it not being first class, we both put the meal near our top all time meals. We will certainly be back!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb Gulf OystersEmanVIPDined on 7/17/2014Standouts last night were the oysters and a charcuterie plateSpecial Features:
- Great Dining in ChattanoogaHootOwlJoeDined on 7/17/2014Excellent food, service and decor. We were seated promptly and our orders taken quickly. Three of four of us started with the Gulf Coast Oysters at 50 cents apiece. You can't beat that - a special that they have every Thursday. We ended up consuming 72 of them. Delicious, even in July. I had an orecchiette and seafood pasta with a saffron-flavored cream sauce. Outstanding and no skimping on the saffron - the real thing by smell and you could see threads of saffron in the dish. I had a great dessert of Sticky Toffee Pudding with Vanilla Ice Cream. A fitting finale. The place filled up quickly, but the service was still efficient and polite. A bit noisy when full, but not deafening. Only complaint: this place is easy to miss.Special Features:
- Wonderful dinnerCHOVerbeyVIPDined on 7/12/2014We were visiting Charleston for a wedding and found Easy Bistro, a short walk from our hotel, for Friday night dinner. Everything we had was both beautifully presented and delicious. Our waiter, Will, helped us out by gathering some ideas of ways to spend our Sturday before the evening wedding. We enjoyed it so much, we went back for their brunch (actually a late lunch) on Saturday!Special Features:
- Perfect EveningDavidandDebDined on 7/11/2014Excellent food perfectly prepared. Our waiter John was superior. Perfect evening. Highly recommend.Special Features:
- GProductionsDined on 7/11/2014I was on business in Chattanooga and took clients to Easy Bistro. The service was very good and our server was attentive. Entrees took a long time to come out but the food quality was good. A littel to loud for my taste, but overall I would recommend this spot as a good place to take a client.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!dmoatlDined on 7/5/2014After reading the excellent reviews on Yelp, my friend and I decided to dine at Easy Bistro and Bar during a weekend trip to Chattanooga. Everything about our experience was EXCELLENT! The food is outstanding--particularly exceptional dishes from our visit include the pork belly on watermelon, the deconstructed corn soup, the duck and trout entrees--but everything was delicious. The service is top notch, the wine list extensive and well-priced, and the ambiance is cool. Coming from Atlanta, we weren't expecting a lot from the Chattanooga dining scene, but Easy Bistro and Bar knocked our socks off! Book this place, you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- amazing service, great food!russellwattersDined on 7/3/2014My girlfriend and I frequent a lot of restaurants in Chattanooga and this one has become one of our favorites. Service is outstanding, food and drinks are amazing. We highly recommend it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best in ChattanoogaMikeLDined on 6/28/2014We knew as soon as we entered the front door it was going to be a good night. This place has a good vibe you instantly feel. Everyone on the staff went out of their way to make us feel welcome. They have a great drink and wine list with some signature drinks that were quite special. We all had a different entrée and all were cooked to perfection. We will be make The Easy Bistro our go to place in Downtown Chattanooga.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Easy BistroDavisVIPDined on 6/26/2014This restaurant has a great menu and service. Many types of oysters to choose from. All were excellent. Will be back next time in ChattanoogaSpecial Features:
- Need a repeat visitOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/15/2014Went for brunch but wasn't impressed with the food. Heard great things so I'm going to go for dinner before I write it off. The service was slow but overall, the staff were wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Chattanooga Foodie Find!!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014What a treat eating at Easy Bistro was! Every course brought to the palate and the eye. The atmosphere was wonderfully elegant in a minimalist way, and the service was exceptional. from the valet parking to the farewell from the host, it could not have been more welcoming and delightful!Special Features:
- Very Nice Spot!shieldsongDined on 5/31/2014My wife and I took a weekend getaway to Chattanooga and found this gem of a restaurant using Open Table. The food was fantastic. The wine was wonderful. And our server was a pleasure. He stopped us from ordering wines that would clash with our food and recommended two great wines that paired perfectly. Would definitely recommend Easy Bistro.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent meal and experienceDaveDined on 5/31/2014Went here for our 23rd anniversary dinner. Tasty, interesting drinks at the bar; but our table was ready before we even had a chance to take a sip - waiter transferred them to our table, which is always a big plus. My wife's filet was a smidge underdone in the very center, but she finished all but that last bite. My "Grandmother's roast chicken" was perhaps the finest chicken dish I've ever had. Extensive wine list; only a few by-the-glass, but more than adequate selections did not leave us wanting. Desserts were excellent as well, with my wife liking mine more, and vice-versa. Service was attentive throughout, without being too much. Docked one star for ambiance, only because my wife felt it was too loud. It was active, but not noisy to meSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stunning Chef TastingEmanVIPDined on 5/31/2014Ask to let the kitchen cook for you....great experience everytimeSpecial Features:
- Best meal ever!BernDined on 5/30/2014This was one of the best dining experience that I've ever had. The food and service were outstanding.Special Features:
- Good food and good atmosphereSboylesDined on 5/29/2014This was the first visit to Easy Bistro but I will be back. The food was tasty and beautifully presented. The mussels were delicious.Special Features:
- Good Food and Great ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/17/2014We had a small family meal there and everyone was pleased with their food. The hostess also accommodated our request for a different table (not next to the kitchen door) and our waiter was knowledgeable, there when we needed him, and not there when we didn't (unlike too many other restaurants). Prices are high, but they are in line with others and they shouldn't be a surprise since menus are widely available. Fine beer on tap, too. We all agreed we'd return.Special Features:
- wms3VIPDined on 5/11/2014Service very slow but Ill chalk that up to it being Mother's Day. Overall good experience.
- The following 506 reviews are from the Easy Bistro reviews archive.
- Foodies ParadiseCribpusherDined on 5/4/2014We started our eve on the outside deck, being serenaded by guitarist and enjoying house beverages. I enjoyed "Changing Lanes", my husband had "Gin & Juice", and my son had the "Riptide". All were equally unique and enjoyable. The appetizer was pork belly with compressed watermelon and a great way to begin. Our meals were duck, filet, and clams with house-made fries. Everything was OUTSTANDING, including the service. We will definitely return on our through trips to Chattanooga!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Crawfish Artichoke DipEmanVIPDined on 5/3/2014Been coming here regularly for years, but never tried. This dip was outstanding as was the rest of the meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good brunch but priceylauraVIPDined on 5/3/2014We loved the lobster/asparagus omelette, but it was very expensive. The norwegian benedict was good, but not hot enough. The grits were very good. It took a long time to receive our food. We liked the ambiance and convenient location, but it was very noisy.
- Sunday Night DinnerEmanVIPDined on 4/27/2014Quieter than usual, early on a Sunday evening...a surprise mid course including a whimsical coffee aoli that we loved. Had the superb soft shells and a terrific rabbit loin that included spring vegetables that a rabbit might eat. DeliciousSpecial Features: