Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://resortsac.com/dine/eastwind
- Phone: (800) 932-0734
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Friday: 4:30pm - 1:00am, Saturday: 12:00pm - 3:00am, Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Asian
- Executive Chef: Jie Situ
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Counter Seating, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Eastwind
Eastwind is Resorts Casino & Hotel’s answer to straightforward simple Mainland Chinese food expertly prepared from our Asian Chef. You will find many perennial favorites as well as interesting combinations to savor. Located right off the boardwalk, we offer great views for people watching and also counter seating for those who want a quick meal with chefs preparing food in front of you.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Eastwind reviews from OpenTable diners
- OutstandingKdawgDined on 11/21/2014Seated immediately. Fantastic server named kenny! He made the whole evening with a great personality willing to join in our fun. Food was absolutely delicious! Wonderful from start to finish!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Depends where you sitOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/31/2014The food was as good as we hoped. We shared edamame appetizer and each ordered rare beef soup. Very good and the bowls were huge! We shared the fruit tart for dessert. It was exceptional. Ask for a table near the boardwalk end as at the beginning of the restaurant are slot machines with endless sounds and drone music. Service was excellent, also.Special Features:
- A nice surpriseUncleMikeVIPDined on 5/9/2014When we arrived we were frankly disappointed by the ambience. It had the look of an open casino type buffet. The menu was rather limited as well. But then the epiphany! When my wife stated that there was nothing on the menu she fancied they asked what she wanted and the manager said, "we'll make it for you". And it was remarkable. They were highly attentive, and not just the waitress, but the maître de and even the chef. If you are looking for a romantic spot, this may not be it. If you are looking for great food, then this IS the place. Great job.Special Features: