East City Grill
1800 Bell Tower Lane
Weston, FL 33326Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
East City Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.eastcitygrill.com/
- Phone: 954-659-3339
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch Daily: 11:30am - 3:00pm; Dinner Monday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:30pm - Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am.Dinner Sunday:5:30pm-10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wine, Wine Bar
- Private Party Contact: Walter Ruano 9546593339
- Entertainment: Live Entertainment with Classic Sounds from Sinatra to Motown, and Everything in Between! Join us every Tuesday and Friday from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM at the Award-Winning East City Grill and enjoy the best live entertainment in Weston! Experience the classic sounds of everlasting classics made famous by such legends as Frank Sinatra, Louie Armstrong, Tony Bennett, Dean Martin, as well as some Motown classics that will keep you rocking and rolling all night long!
A word from East City Grill
East City Grill has been heating up the Weston social scene for years. It has established itself as the "go-to" place for world class cuisine, fun-filled happy hours, special occasions, and corporate functions. The menu features an extensive array of fresh seafood, but also caters to meat lovers with wondrous presentations of lamb, veal, pork, and beef filets. Naturally, a diverse selection of poultry, pastas, salads, and creative appetizers round out the menu. And then, there are the decadent desserts! The award winning style of East City Grill is not only attracting the attention of South Florida families but also the local media. The restaurant has been featured on shows such as Comcast Newsmakers on CNN Headline News and South Florida Today on NBC 6, in addition to magazines such as Dine, Floridays, and City Smart.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
East City Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great Place to Eat in Westonhjr01Dined on 6/1/2013Really enjoyed our evening at East City Grill. We did not have any wait to be seated. The service was very good and the food is delicious. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very nice food and service;OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/29/2013Very nice food and service; however, quite pricey Good place to meet halfway between Kendall, Miami area and Vero Beach.Special Features:
- very nice restaurant withdinerDined on 5/21/2013very nice restaurant with very good food and nice outdoor dining.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ambiance..luvtravDined on 5/19/2013Great ambiance, but the food was horrible and overpriced.Special Features:
- A pleasant experienceCaimDined on 5/12/2013Everydody was courteous and very helpful. The environment is nice and quiet. Our table was outside with a view of the lake and fountain which added a nice romantic touch to the experience. The food was great and abundant.Special Features:
- Pricey but not impressiveOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/12/2013Mashed potatoes tasted as if they were box mashed potatoes. Chopped up vegetables with salmon had too many onions. Bread for fish sandwich was tasteless processed white bread. Creme brûlée's almond shell was far too thick. Creme brûlée was largely sugar and cream without any fruits and barely any brunt sugar topping as there should be. Soufflé is large enough for the overpricing however, nothing special about it, chocolate gooey cake mess with an absurd amount of fudge and vanilla ice cream. They should remember to fill up glasses while we wait for boxes and the check.
- Over priced & Food just OK. Probabrr24VIPDined on 4/6/2013Over priced & Food just OK. Probably will not go back
- Overpriced mediocre foodOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 3/30/2013The food was decent but for a neighborhood restaurant their prices are way too high.
- I have been there 4 timesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/21/2013I have been there 4 times and all have been wonderful!Special Features:
- One of the highest pricedGaleForceDined on 3/15/2013One of the highest priced rib-eye's I have ever had--and not worth it.
- Disappointing on so many levels.GB2020VIPDined on 3/14/2013Disappointing on so many levels. For a high end restaurant the service was embarrassing. The food just OK. I will not go back.
- We had a wonderful time celebratingRobertDined on 2/22/2013We had a wonderful time celebrating our 15th Wedding Anniversary.Special Features:
- We live in Miami, and wereOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/22/2013We live in Miami, and were meeting family from Naples - East City Grill was the perfect spot. Excellant food, wine, service & ambience, easy to find/park - all great. Fish very fresh, well cooked, and the Chef was great about specialty requests. Creme Brulee was fantastic.Special Features:
- Was There for valentines andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/14/2013Was There for valentines and service was quite poor m'y wife did Not get à rose .....HAd to askto get knives for thé meat...i was disapointed by thé serviceSpecial Features:
- Don't bother trying this place outOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/14/2013I had high expectations for the east city grill, but I unfortunately was let down. The service overall was very poor and disappointing for a restaurant of this caliber. I've had better and friendlier service from a $ and $$ price range restaurant on a very busy night. Our water glass was empty for more than 10 minutes and the waiter walked by our table several times and didn't even look our way. We noticed that there was different treatment for regulars. We were served slices of bread served cold with butter and no bread plates provided. The manager walked by and didn't take notice or even ask how everything was. The food was average and quite over priced really for what it was. Needless to say my wife and I will not be returning.
- Ceasar Salad lacked sufficientParksideDined on 2/14/2013Ceasar Salad lacked sufficient dressing and was only average.The Entrees were brought to the table and left there well before we had finished our starters. The lead waiter did apologize later, however we were surprised to receive service of this nature at a restaurant of this calibre. We recognize that it was Valentines evening and that they were probably busier than usual. The rest of the food was good and we would return.
- I never eat out on Valentine'sBvanbowerVIPDined on 2/14/2013I never eat out on Valentine's Day but went here because we had a hockey game. Even though the restaurant was packed at 6:00 PM ser vice was smooth and efficient. Food quality and presentation was excellent. Roses for the ladies was a nice touch! We always enjoy East City Grill!Special Features:
- No need as in previous visits,InternationaltravellerDined on 2/14/2013No need as in previous visits, everything was very good.Special Features:
- Outstanding ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 2/9/2013Overall the food was very good but a bit pricey. The Ahi Tuna Tower is awesome but pricey as well. The service was outstanding!Special Features:
- food was good but a bit overpricedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/9/2013food was good but a bit overpriced service was marginalSpecial Features:
- We've been to City Grill severalKekoVIPDined on 2/2/2013We've been to City Grill several times now. Great service as usual. Would highly recommend it.Special Features:
- Ambiance was nice, very relaxingKandyDined on 1/2/2013Ambiance was nice, very relaxing however food was very overpriced and not very good. I won't go back.Special Features:
- I have been there severalOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012I have been there several times and have alwaysreturned for the same good food. Went there againNYE.. My girlfriend and I had the veal chop and filet with lobster.Couldn'tbe better. Service was also spot on. Made the reservation through open table and the special request for a booth was in place and honored. Greatevening. Thanks.Special Features:
- Food was terrible and massivelyOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 12/31/2012Food was terrible and massively over-priced for what you got. If you're looking for big portions you're in luck. If you want good quality and taste, look elsewhere.
- went Xmas night,Dec 25 andAlanVIPDined on 12/25/2012went Xmas night,Dec 25 and were pretty much the only table there. had a great time- the staff was in a great mood and very accomodating. Its always great there- and usually swamped- make your reservations on Open Table for sure.Special Features:
- Excellent Service, Great Food!NYCFoodieDined on 12/4/2012Excellent service! Place is deceptive, since it was completely dead on a Wednesday night, but food was very good. Spicy shrimp app was really good, and chef honored our request for mussels with white wine instead of a marinara which was on the menu. Would definitely return.Special Features:
- we were four . we all noticedOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 12/1/2012we were four . we all noticed a decline in quality and service. as we suspected new owners.if significant changes are not made(restaurant was noticeably empty for a saturday night) i doubt they will remain open for long. prices are on high side to boot. will not return
- We love going to The EastOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 11/17/2012We love going to The East City Grill when our travels take us to Weston. Keep up the excellent service and fine food.Special Features:
- A really pleasant, good foodJaneBVIPDined on 11/13/2012A really pleasant, good food experience. Our server, Sybell, was terrific. She really knew her "stuff" and was available for our every need without being overly solicitous. The manager,Phil, took care of our one minor complaint with style and generosity. A definite place to enjoy another day.Special Features:
- Bad ManagementOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/2/2012This was our first experience using Open Table and visiting East City Grill. The Maître d was very pleasant and ensured we were seated immediately. (Place was empty for a Friday night) We sat outside with a beautiful view of the Water-Fall. Very romantic. Waiter service was immediate and very pleasant. No delays for food and our waiter recommended an excellent wine. One course arrived charred while one was perfect. Coincidence the Manager was clearing a table close to ours when we mentioned our charred meal and requested a replacement. That’s when our experience turned into a nightmare. The Manager beleaguered my wife explaining he never had any issues with the ribs in the past. We turned down a replacement. Our waiter apolo
- The BEST !!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/6/2012I love this place. We have been going to the East City Grille for about 4 years and have have quite far away. We just had to go to dinner there this past weekend and it never dissapoints. The food and service are by far the best in South Florida.Special Features:
- Service was great but restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/22/2012Service was great but restaurant had run out of few menu items as well as several wines
- First visitIrelandsDined on 9/15/2012We had reservations for a Saturday night. Walked in and they were not busy at all, this was our first visit to this restaurant and had some high expectations for our dinner experience. they did not ask if we had a reservation and seated us right away. Waiter arrived we ordered our drinks and appetizer. They ran out of baked potatoes,the waiter was very scarce after food arrived.the lights were constantly being adjusted up and down, was not a good environment for the amount of money spent, would rather Ruth Chris or Shula's. Overall the food was great. service was sup par and ambiance has room for improvement.Special Features:
- It was a pleasure having dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/15/2012It was a pleasure having dinner with my wife at the east city grill.. I will be back..!Special Features:
- Good food, the menu has aOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/1/2012Good food, the menu has a wide variety and the service was attentive. We would dine there again.Special Features:
- The menu selection is varied.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/1/2012The menu selection is varied. There is a choice for everyone from moderate to moderately expensive. The more expensive choices that I have had are yummy. The place is a bit noisey, turn the music down! The patio would be lovely in cooler weather. All in all a very nice experience.Special Features:
- Food was good, but the mealsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/20/2012Food was good, but the meals do not include a salad - the sides even were all a'la carte. We would say that a dinner for two with four drinks cost $120....Normally we would spend about $65 for the same meals in other upscale restaurants. One reason for the quite as they have few patrons because of the their prices.Special Features:
- My water glass was never empty.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/28/2012My water glass was never empty. When this happens you know you have great service.Special Features:
- I love the feel of this placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/28/2012I love the feel of this place - small, intimate and friendly – high end relaxed atmosphere. My family and I will definitely return to try more dishes. The crab cakes were superb and the Lobster Bisque was amazing. Everyone at the table agreed that the Shrimp and Scallops were cooked perfectly. My granddaughter who is six years old had the Mac-n-Cheese and she thought it was wonderful. Service was friendly timely, food and wines were affordable."Special Features:
- Not the same...OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/24/2012we have been here before, but not for a while...not outstanding like it used to be, just "okay"