Earth’s Bounty Kitchen and Winebar
5755 Mountain Hawk Way
Santa Rosa, CA 95409Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Earth’s Bounty Kitchen and Winebar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.earthsbountykitchen.com/
- Phone: 7078279700x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tues.-Sat. 5:00pm-9:00pm
Sun. 11 am - 4 pm
- Payment Options: MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Wine Bar, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Christopher Ludwick
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Farm to Table, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
A word from Earth’s Bounty Kitchen and Winebar
Earth's Bounty Kitchen & Wine Bar is a farm to table wine bar and cafe. We describe our food as Sonoma Farm Country CuExecutive Chef Chris Ludwick designs his menus . He has a network of over 50 farmers and ranchers that he is connected with.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Earth’s Bounty Kitchen and Winebar reviews from OpenTable diners
17 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (13)fit for foodies (10)kid-friendly (7)notable wine list (7)special occasion (3)good for groups (3)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (1)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Fabulous BountyToniVIPDined on 9/11/2014You must try the Albacore dish. Perfectly done. The chicken is also a winner. Skip the pizza and burgers-although great you can get that anywhere. Test the chef's talent and try the above. you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- Fresh, creative, varied selectionSonomaJanDined on 9/3/2014This newish gem is aptly named, with a menu abundant in just-picked, fresh and creatively prepared and presented everything. We first tried it for dinner, then lunch at the deli (try the roasted fig salad, and check out the bakery case!), and most recently, dinner with two other couples. All were effusively happy with their food and the overall experience. The service has been consistently near-perfect: friendly, attentive, but not too; knowledgeable about the menu. Go there--you won't be disappointed.Special Features:
- Great new restaurantcgfunsunDined on 8/30/2014Was looking forward to trying their new restaurant after booking their catering company for a wedding. I was just as impressed! The food was wonderful. Tried the Albacore and the flavors in the sauces were amazing. Two in my party had the burger on a locally made bun which was also excellent - not just a burger. A good neighborhood place with a casual atmosphere to drop in and be treated to fresh and flavorful dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food with flavor and nuancediningscstyleDined on 8/26/2014Dined here with several of my friends and we were treated to a culinary adventure. We ordered several starters to share and knew at the first bite that we were in for a great evening of food. The locally sourced ingredients were the foundation for flavors, texture and presentation that were out of the ordinary. After the wonderful starters, we ordered two thin crust brick oven pizzas that were light enough to transition into our main course items. The menu is simple, yet the 5 of us all ordered different main course items that had distinctive and amazing nuances. Add to this amazing food, the kid friendly atmosphere and a great wine list... and you have a winning combination!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, roomy, fresh new lookCTDonDined on 8/22/2014All was fine, just a little too noisy. Good service, small an unusual beer selection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 2OBSVIPDined on 8/20/2014We will try it once more to see if it is better next time.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedDinerDighDined on 8/16/2014I had high hopes for this new "neighborhood" lunch and dinner spot. Tried to come for lunch but hadn't realized it was deli only, no seating in the dining room with wait staff. There are tables inside and out, but we wanted to sit and be served. Dinner was a problem for my party of 4. The chairs are metal with sloped backs, making it impossible to sit up to the table and definitely require cushions for those of us who don't have enough of our own padding. My Mac n Cheese tasted good at first, but I was quickly left with just the pasta (orecchiette). The other three had the hamburger and were simply okay with it. I wish them well, but it will take news of changes there to get me back.
- Earth's Bounty EnjoyableKAK2VIPDined on 8/5/2014Limited but well done menu. Enjoyed the Steak, the Vegetable Entrée and the pizza's. Good selection of wines and beer. Will return.Special Features:
- mackenziezDined on 8/5/2014Absolutely delicious locally-sourced food, friendly, knowledgeable staff. Menu changes with market and season changes. This is definitely one of my favorite restaurants in Santa Rosa.Special Features:
- New in Santa RosagrillboyDined on 7/27/2014We visited the newly opened Earth's Bounty Kitchen for their Sunday brunch. The building has been recently updated inside, creating a small deli in front, and a sit down restaurant in the back. It is a very comfortable environment to eat and carry on a good conversation. The food was well prepared and presented. We shared an excellent thin crust, wood fired pizza. We also had a really good pork cheek hash and fresh salad. Prices are reasonable and the service was very good. I would recommend giving Earth's Bounty Kitchen a try.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Treasure FoundenjoylocalDined on 7/19/2014In a little spot in a neighborhood center we found a great place! Just opened and the food and service was beyond expectations. Beautiful food presentation and taste comparable to any very fine restaurant with a casual friendly and knowledgeable staff. The atmosphere is comfortable and casual and nicely decorated. All ingredients are local and farm fresh. We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Earth’s Bounty Kitchen and Winebar reviews archive.