Earls Restaurant - Park Meadows
8335 Park Meadows Center Drive
Lone Tree, CO 80124Neighborhood:
Highlands Ranch / Lone Tree / Parker
Global, InternationalPrice: $30 and under
Earls Restaurant - Park Meadows
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.earls.ca/
- Phone: 3037923275
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Wednesday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm, Thursday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 12:00am, Sunday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Global, International
- Executive Chef: Clint Marley
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Contact: Bri Schneider 3037923275
A word from Earls Restaurant - Park Meadows
Located in the heart of Park Meadows, Earls offers award-winning international cuisine, delectable culinary sensations and a large selection of fine wines and unique cocktails. If you’re just looking for some great appetizers or sandwiches or want to indulge in one of the best steaks around, Earls has something that’s sure to please every palate. From girlfriend gatherings to business dinners and celebrations of all sizes, Earls is also a great place to retreat for a drink with friends or a romantic dinner for two. With the hottest happy hour scene and newly renovated outdoor patio Earls is definitely the place to be.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Earls Restaurant - Park Meadows - Best Restaurants in Highlands Ranch / Lone Tree / Parker ›
Earls Restaurant - Park Meadows reviews from OpenTable diners
51 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (23)great for lunch (21)vibrant bar scene (18)special occasion (14)great for outdoor dining (14)neighborhood gem (10)fit for foodies (8)late-night find (8)great for brunch (8)romantic (8)hot spot (7)notable wine list (5)kid-friendly (5)scenic view (2)Show More
- Business lunch spotjeeves26Dined on 8/19/2014Great place for a business lunch - quiet to moderate noise level, hardly more than a buzz. Great wait staff - made sure our waters were filled and weren't obtrusive. Nicely paced service - didn't feel rushed. Decent lunch menu and food was very good. I recommend the Mediterranean Calamari appetizer.Special Features:
- It's been a whileSoSoDined on 8/16/2014We went to Earl's for lunch several times, and salads and sandwiches were good. But for dinner, the menu is very, VERY limited, and the food is barely ok. One friend had the Thai salad bowl, which was inedible, two of the steaks were leather tough, and the last order was about 10 minutes late in getting to the table because of a mixup in the kitchen. Very disappointing, but now I understand why it was easy to get a reservation on a Saturday night!Special Features:
- friday evening at EarlslovelyritaDined on 8/1/2014was greeted promptly and seated immed in back of restaurant with our open table reservation for four. Friday evening bar scene indoor and outdoor seating available but seated in quieter area in very back of restaurant due to fact we are older than the usual grp there. The back of restaurant in need of new decoration, very dark, with black as dominant color for booths and walls, tiny menu, waiter ok, prob will not returnSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 7/26/2014Not what it used to be. Overpriced for what you get and noisy. Potato's were served cold and the beef was warm, at best. With all the restaurants in our area, it will be quite a while before we go back to this one.Special Features:
- Great food and service... As alwaysScottyDub88Dined on 7/25/2014Burgers are unreal. Service is 5 star quality. One of our favorites!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely patio diningGottaEatWellDined on 7/19/2014We enjoyed a lovely evening dining on the patio. The food was great and our server was very attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always fantastic!Table4ThreeDined on 7/12/2014We enjoy the food, service, ambiance at this wonderful restaurant at every visit. The wait staff is always friendly and prompt, the food delicious, and restaurant clean and comfortable. Looking forward to our next visit!Special Features:
- Consistently delivers.JohnDined on 7/11/2014We like to go to Earls because it is consistent, predictable and very friendly. There is a good variety to choose from on the menu, so there is always something to order. So many other places are packed in Park Meadows and can not figure out why so many wait for mediocre. Choose Earls.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service top notch!GrandavegirlVIPDined on 7/8/2014The calamari was soooo good, will be back for that. Crab and shrimp Louis salad good but some thing didn't sit right....maybe more crab? The best part was the service. So helpful and gave great suggestions. Will be back for that and to try new food items.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High Expectations That Weren't Metaro811VIPDined on 7/1/2014Went to Earls for a business lunch and was surprised a burger was $16. I ordered a chicken brie apple fig sandwich with fries. The chicken was fatty and the bun fell apart but overall was tasty. The fries were subpar. Service and bellinis were both great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great business lunchSherryDined on 6/24/2014Again, another great lunch while socializing with your business peeps! Quick and friendly wait staff!Special Features:
- It was just okayFoodEDined on 6/14/2014The food isn't cheap. The place was empty and so it wasn't too loud or anything but for being as expensive as it is, the food was just okay. Everyone loves the rib tips, but they weren't good at all. Fried chewy fatty meat that didn't taste like anything but salt. The spinach artichoke dip had a cheese in it that overpowered the whole taste of the artichokes and spinach and left a bad taste in my mouth and the shrimp Alfredo tasted like watery garlic. My home made Alfredo is a hundred times better than there's. For dessert we had gelato and for 7 bucks it tasted like it had frost bite. Let's just say red robin I'm castle rock has better quality food than this place. Not worth the cost! Don't waste your money!
- Came for a birthdayEbbaDined on 6/8/2014Came here for my boyfriends birthday... Food was EXCELLENT!!!!! Delicious. Price wasnt bad and server patrick i believe was very knowledgableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Earls at Patk MeadowsCandPDined on 6/6/2014Great resterant, super service, I'll be back for happy hour on the deck.Special Features:
- Hit and miss5280jenDined on 6/6/2014We took my parents here for dinner. The service was amazing. She was very attentive and helpful. The food, not so much. My husband and I got the lobster shrimp sandwich. It came out like a cold crab salad on a hot dog bun. For $18. The description was NOTHING like what was in front of us. My sons enjoyed their hamburgers. My dad got the shrimp tacos and he said it was mostly lettuce. The interior is beautiful and comfortable but the food was very disappointing. Good if you just want a burger and fries.Special Features:
- Denver GemOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 5/31/2014Great spot! Staff went out of their way to accommodate my allergy to garlic. All staff were exceptionally friendly and courteous. Desserts were outrageous!Special Features:
- SaraSwallaceDined on 5/30/2014Earls is great. It's always great! The ribs fell off the bone and the steak was perfect. They have the best salsa. Sometime we go just for that. Usually pretty packed no matter what night it is. We did notice the prices have gone up quite a bit since last time we were there which was probably last summer, but it's still worth it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great American FooddenverskierVIPDined on 5/16/2014No dissapointments at Earls! Ribs are great, service is fast, and many details well done - like replacing small glasses of water with large, ice filled ones when no other drink was ordered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food, servers may snub youWeekendDiner01Dined on 5/16/2014We went for dinner on a Friday night with our 9 year-old son. Patrons with kids seemed to be clustered together (not a big deal for me, I get it). Our server buzzed by almost immediately after we were seated. Great if you're familiar with their beverage/wine/cocktail menu. We weren't in a huge hurry and the server came by a couple more times to take our drink and food order. After the 3rd time, she turned a little sour on us and her demeanor totally changed. She was withdrawn and going through the motions at that point. Ugh.
- Excellent service and foodchipshotVIPDined on 5/12/2014Midweek business dinner and chose Earl's - seated quickly in a semi-quiet area. Nice wine selections and fresh faire. Service was excellent - attentive but not too busy. The staff was well trained to service their customers. Great dining experience - will return soonSpecial Features:
- Good StuffOrbitDined on 5/11/2014Best steak I have had in years. Dined at this restaurant for Mothers Day Brunch, 2014. The food is excellent. The wait staff overall seemed very attentive, however, ours tended to disappear for long periods of time. I don't think that our experience with the waitress is commiserate with the rest of the staff. And it wasn't bad, just not very good.Special Features:
- Interesting, But a Bit Hit and MissScottinAuroraVIPDined on 5/10/2014This is a place with a fairly dark but interesting interior, music which seems to vary a bit in genre and can be a bit loud at times. On this particular visit our service was slower than normal/average. The dishes offered include some unique twists so are worth a try. This time around I had a Cowboy Burger, and my only complaint is that the onion rings inside seemed unusually drenched in oil, so not very appealing. The rest of this entre and the other two in our group were above average. The house greens salad was very bitter, so even for two of us salad fans, we ended up leaving most of ours. The other salad was great. We'll be back, but our two experiences thus far have been a bit hit and miss.
- The following 238 reviews are from the Earls Restaurant - Park Meadows reviews archive.
- BrunchGlenDined on 5/4/2014Excellent brunch with a nice menu. Very friendly wait staff and quiet atmosphere. Nice place to have a family get together with great bloody mary's and mimosas!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad BirthdaydenverdinerDined on 5/2/2014I eat at Earls frequently with clients for lunch. It is always good, and works well for my business meetings. For my 39th birthday I decided to take the family for dinner. I ordered the 9oz peppercorn steak for dinner, but when the food arrived, they gave me a 7oz sirloin. I questioned why the size was smaller and why it looked different, but was told it was the same. My wife ordered the 7oz peppercorn steak, but hers was correct, sides and all, and larger than my steak. When the server finally returned, she took my entree back to redo. By the time it came out correct, everyone had finished their meal. No apology or anything. When the bill came, they still charged me for the steak. Not good, especially for a birthday dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 4/21/2014Good food but limited menu. Seems more like a bar.Special Features:
- Great AtmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/12/2014Wonderful live music on a Saturday night, I would definitely come back here again for drinks with friends at the bar. Food was good, albeit rather expensive, and the service was quick and efficient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT FISH & CHIPS & FISH TACOSAbc123VIPDined on 4/10/2014Excellent halibit fish and chips and fish tacos. Excellent service!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had been to Earl's at ParkOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/5/2014We had been to Earl's at Park Meadows a few years ago and it was geat so we thought we'd try it again. They re-did the inside since the last time we went and the voices carried. then about 7 or so, a live band started, which was way too loud. You could hardly talk to the person next to you and we were seated way in the back. 7pm is the height of people eating dinner and wanting to talk to one another, not wanting to talk over a band. And lastly the food; they changed their menu over the years for the worse. They used to have a lot more choices and it was cheaper. our server was very tentative so that we liked. For what we ordered, it was way too pricey for that type of restaurant. We were all disappointed and will not go back.
- DisappointedGus3558VIPDined on 3/25/2014We've been going to Earl's for great steaks and wine for years and now they have "changed" their menu and appearance and have completely missed the mark. No longer do they serve a strip steak. If you want a steak you are left with a $34+ tiny 7 oz fillet. Not worth it. Also the vegetable selection was reduced to brussel sprouts and beets. Seriously? The nice wine selection they used to have also changed. Very limited although the Earls brand was very good. Overall, good service, poor food. Dissapointing, as this was a place I would love to take business partners. Not any more.
- AverageDPACjunkiesDined on 3/15/2014Not bad. Not great, but not bad. We'll probably return.Special Features:
- Good MealdenvergirlVIPDined on 3/15/2014My usual with Earl's is good, not great. My husband had a burger, said it was very good. My fish tacos were good. We usually go to Earl's when everywhere has a long wait, it's our last ditch place. The menu and food is good, but nothing that is great.
- Excellent experience. FoodMickeyDined on 3/12/2014Excellent experience. Food was delicious but portions were fairly small, for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A confused restaurantkimmyDined on 2/26/2014What seems like a nice, relaxing restaurant (lighting, decor, fireplaces) is actually very noisy from bar and music in bar. Food was not good - my steak was undercooked, returned and then overcooked so they had to start over. My husband had finished his dinner by the time mine came back out. We both had the key lime pie and it was so sour we could hardly eat it. The server was great though, and the manager apologized and comped our dinner. We will not be going back.
- I'm not sure I would recommendmkemmDined on 2/22/2014I'm not sure I would recommend this restaurant at all. I made a reservation through Open Table specifically for 5280 / Denver Restaurant Week, and when the hostess seated us, I had to request a 5280 menu, as she seemed too busy preening herself to realize that was our reason for the visit. She sat us at a table closest to the kitchen, although booths were open and available. Our server's pleasant demeanor was artificial, and he wasn't attentive enough, nor did he anticipate our needs. Our food came arrived too quickly for us to finish our appetizer. The food was tasty, but overpriced. Overall, I was greatly disappointed with our experience, and I would not return to this restaurant.
- A decent dinnerDaveVIPDined on 2/22/2014Visited Earl's as part of the Denver Restaurant Week, never having visited before. It was a good place to eat -- not fantastic, not enough to make it a "destination" restaurant ("Hey, let's go to Earl's!"), but certainly a place I'd go back to again ("Hey, the line at PF Chang's is out the door, let's go to Earl's instead"). Good cocktail list, entrees were tasty but not fantastically so, desserts were pretty darned good. Service was friendly and attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Freddie rocked the housetordyVIPDined on 2/21/2014The remodeling looks good, our server, Freddie was wonderfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Its not just about being beautiful!FormerserverVIPDined on 2/18/2014My last few time to Earls have been disappointing. The food is mediocre. Earl has always been known for "Earls Girls." They have many attractive waitresses. Unfortunately, that was the only qualification of my last 2 servers. More noticable was that they were inattentive, not friendly and untrained. Specifics that I remember: Don't know how to open a bottle of wine, not offered taste or cork, after initial pour never a refill; Had to ask for everything, often twice (she wouldn't come check or anticipate needs); Empty drink glasses had to be set on end of table in a row to get noticed; and When hosting a large group, waitress brought check when SHE decided we were done. We moved to the bar for a round of drinks.
- Good burgers but.....FoodCriticVIPDined on 2/15/2014This is a bar with a restaurant attached. The bar is awesome; the bar food is awesome - burgers, etc. are really, really good. However don't try to get anything more than that - I ordered the salmon - seemingly simple - but it was so "fishy" and dry that all I could think is that the salmon walked from the ocean to Denver prior to being cooked, and then adding insult to injury they so overcooked it that his walk was wasted. Bottom line - go for happy hour but dear lord don't go there for dinner.
- Music was way too loud. PlayingPrivpDined on 2/15/2014Music was way too loud. Playing heavy metal during the dinner hour. Most people ordered burgers as the menu has a very limited selection (e.g. burgers, steaks, salmon). We will not be returning in the future!Special Features:
- Live Band for dinner???MeloDined on 2/15/2014Thought we were going to a place for dinner, didn't realize we were going to a night club. If you like live music go, if you want to talk during dinner stay far away!!!!!!!Special Features: