Earl's Bucks County
Route 202 & Street Road
Lahaska, PA 18931Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Earl's Bucks County
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.earlsbuckscounty.com/
- Phone: 2157944020x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday through Sunday from 11am to 4 pm
Sunday Lunch from 11am to 4pm.
Monday thru Saturday 4pm to 10pm
Sunday Dinner from 4 pm to 8 pm.
Monday thru Thursday 11am to 10pm
Friday and Saturday 11am to 11pm
Sunday 11am to 9pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Wine Bar, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Bill Murphy
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Music: Friday Evenings
A word from Earl's Bucks County
Earl’s presents New American cuisine with menus that celebrate the rich diversity of our region, created using the day's best ingredients, naturally grown and raised on small, local sustainable farms, ranches and fisheries. We have forged relationships with local farmers and producers to select the best seasonal and sustainably-grown foods. Our staff brings creative sensibility to the changing assortment of tapas, small and full plate entrees, steaks, seafood, salads, sandwiches, and desserts. Earl’s menus marry the highest standards of taste and value.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerSpecial Occasion
Earl's Bucks County - Best Restaurants in Lahaska ›
Earl's Bucks County reviews from OpenTable diners
81 reviews since May 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (43)great for lunch (33)neighborhood gem (30)romantic (27)fit for foodies (25)good for groups (14)great for brunch (11)notable wine list (11)vibrant bar scene (9)great for outdoor dining (6)kid-friendly (5)hot spot (4)scenic view (4)late-night find (2)Show More
- Meeting for lunchcelebrationspotDined on 8/27/2014Six of some old friends gathered together @ Earl's for lunch. We were seated at an oblong table which greatly aided our conversation. Our server was patient and polite and gave us plenty of time to converse and "catch up". The food was delicious and atmosphere just right!!!Special Features:
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/22/2014The food and service were excellent. The room was very cozySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local residentSeaquineDined on 8/19/2014Took some out of town guests who were very impressed with the menu. I tried the 3 for $30 was less than impressed with the strip steak that wasn't the best quality, tough & sinewy.Special Features:
- Great food and atmosphereALFM2082VIPDined on 8/17/2014Enjoyed the food and the atmosphere was great. The service was exceptional. A very nice place to spend time with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really nice!LKP711Dined on 8/16/2014This was the 1st time I've been here since it was Jenny's. It was a very nice and romantic dinner. Everything from the bread, drinks, and food...everything was delicious.Special Features:
- Nice dinner!JLo77VIPDined on 8/14/2014Went back to Ealrs after 1 year as last time we felt that quality was lacking. We were pleasantly surprised this time. Food was outstanding... Nice portions, great presentation and good flavors. Our server was very attentive and even the manager stop by our table to ask how we liked the service. Also, they jut added outdoor sitting which looks very nice as well. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and great atmosphereJlamelzaDined on 8/12/2014Excellent food selection, great atmosphere and friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- filippo47VIPDined on 8/11/2014Excellent as always. Home away from home.nice atmosphere in the bar, James takes good care of you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Filet SlidersOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2014My wife and I ate here for Lunch. -The Fried Calamari was excellent with a Garlic (mayo-based) dipping sauce. -The Fliet sliders were outstanding. I expected 2 very small sandwiches. They were a little bit bigger than your typical slider bun and they serve you 3 sliders. There was probably 6-8 ozs of filet total on the 3 sandwiches. Also served with house chips. -My wife ordered a salad - it was the salad on the "specials" list. It has peaches, walnut, goat cheese, spring mix. The salad was just OKAY. Flavor was good, but for $11 - it was very small even for a lunch salad. All in all a great experience. Would recommend.Special Features:
- Earl's is Special!JudyDined on 8/4/2014We almost always go to Earl's for lunch when visiting Lahaska. The décor is dramatic and during our recent visit included work of an amazing local artist displayed throughout. The seating allows you to be in the room but almost all tables are private and conducive to individual conversations. The food is primarily locally grown and delicious. Excellent menu choices and interesting specials should allow the most discerning "foodie" to find something. The receptionist is charming, the servers are pleasant and efficient and the bar looks great although we prefer a table. Great spot that will be adding outdoor dining soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/26/2014My partner and our daughter went for dinner the service was ridiculously slow and the food was mediocre at best. Would say skip it!!! 2 hour with no dessert and bill of over $200 including 2 drinks and a kids meal. Definitely not worth it.
- What a gem!AKKSousChefDined on 7/21/2014Besides the interesting and classy decor, this restaurant proved to be the ideal spot for a reunion dinner with old friends. We lingered in the bar area beyond our reservation time, but were never pressured to sit down at the table (fortunately, it was a slow night!). The atmosphere is upscale yet easy and the acoustics are perfect. We were able to carry on a conversation in normal tones of voice. That's a plus! Our waiter, Joseph, was a delight and took very good care of us. His recommendations and descriptions of the dishes were spot on. We had a wonderful meal, each course more delicious that the last. All of the members of our party enjoyed the meals. My filet was tender and the shallot sauce was insanely good. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steaks not greatFoodieDined on 7/16/2014On my dinner visit in mid-July 2014, the steaks did not have prime-quality marbleling, and the extra-cost dry aged cut that I ordered had none of the tenderness and flavor characteristic of dry-aged beef. Very disappointing for the price.
- Don't waste your timeregularamericansDined on 7/4/2014My wife an I dined here for our 27th wedding anniversary. As is too often the case, the pricey restaurants serve the same medium quality food as the local diner. We paid over $200 for 2, we each had one drink, appetizer and no dessert. I had rib-eye steak and german potatoes. It was poor. The steak was full of gristle and not tender at all. From a 16 oz cut I maybe scrounged 4 ounces. The potatoes had some mushroom component and they tasted awful. I can eat anything and am not picky, but when you spend $100 a plate you deserve top notch everything. We'll never go back.
- very enjoyable lunchcjrdineVIPDined on 6/28/2014my wife had the turkey club which was good on the other hand I had the business man's 3 course lunch. the first two courses the salad and the scallops were excellent and I mean excellent. the third course the flourless chocolate cake was ok. all in all it was a very nice afternoon in a very nice place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Anniversary mealOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/21/2014Earl's provided three excellent courses for me, the seafood lover, and my wife, with her picky pregnant palate. Service was top-notch, the food fresh and delicious, and a nice table by a window made for a very enjoyable evening. We have been to Earl's before and we will certainly be back again. Keep doing what you're doing!Special Features:
- MommazeetsDined on 6/21/2014My husband and I both had the best filet we'd ever eaten. Appetizers and side dishes were delicious as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/15/2014I highly recommend this spot if you're in the Lahaska/New Hope area & there is ample free parking on-site. The staff is very welcoming (especially James the bartender) and the food is quite good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUT2muchVIPDined on 6/12/2014A VERY NICE RESTAURANT IN QUAINT PEDDLERS VILLAGE. FOOD IS GOOD, PEOPLE ALL ARE VERY FRIENDLY.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommended!Jmc226Dined on 6/10/2014Great food, ambience, and service. One of my favorite restaurants at peddlers village.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding ExperienceluvztoeatDined on 6/5/2014The food was excellent. The staff was very friendly. The service was very prompt. The atmosphere is very classy. We each ordered from the "3 for $30" menu, and we were very satisfied. This is my new favorite place to eat for special occassions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PresentationLULUDined on 5/17/2014The presentation and taste of the food was excellent. I would go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great venue for 82nd birthday!PartymanDined on 5/14/2014THe food was very tasty & was presented with alot of thought before placing it on the plates. All very good ingrediants. I would rememmend Earl's for all events. This is the 3rd year we have come here for my sister's birthdays.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/11/2014it was mothers day that i dined here and we were shopping at peddlers village, so i must say I wasn't real impressed with the food, I had the dover sole and it was over done, and the sea beans and morels, I never had sea beans before, which were ok, but the amount we ridiculously small! I have worked in a fine dinning rest. for about 15 years so I do know how it all works, your prices were very high for the amount. My Mom and sister in law got the shrimp with lo mein , just pretty plain breaded shimp and lo mein really? So needless to say I wouldn't come back, Also the server wasn't that accommodating to my guest.
- Mothers Day Lunchrb05Dined on 5/11/2014I went to Earl's for mothers day with my daughter and husband and two little ones, age 3 and 18 months. We had the perfect table with little ones and the dining experience was just perfect. The food was outstanding, drinks were good, and service wonderful. I go to Earl's as much as I can and never have had a bad experience.Special Features:
- Mothers DayMickiVIPDined on 5/11/2014There was no Mother's Day menu. There were 3 "additions" to the dinner menu. No lunch, no brunch menu. Very limited choices. Our waiter kept apologizing, and we said it wasn't his fault, but when reservations are made, they should specify that information. I will NOT go back for lunch, again. Very disappointing. Food was good..not excellent.
- ultramodernVivaldiVIPDined on 5/10/2014We had a lovely quiet lunch at Earl's with my mother as an early Mother's Day celebration. It was a delightful experience.Special Features:
- Nice surprise!KKSshopperDined on 5/10/2014We visited Earl's for Mother's Day lunch. We were looking for something nicer than a sandwich. We all really enjoyed our lunch. The signature salad was very good as well as the filet. There was a nice wine list and the waiter was very professional but also friendly. We will definitely be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- filippo47filippo47VIPDined on 5/6/2014An oasis of civility in the middle of Peddler's Village. Food always well prepared and inventive, professional service, great bar, lovely décor. One of our favorite neighborhood' s restaurants.Special Features:
- Good findDaisyDined on 5/3/2014The place was much nicer than we anticipated. The outside does not do the restaurant justice and we are so happy to have given it a try. I had the filet mignon with garlic herb butter, medium. It was fantastic! My husband also had the filet mignon port reduction, also an excellent choice. Service was wonderful and the ambiance was great. It felt fancy but not pretentious. Would definitely return and recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 541 reviews are from the Earl's Bucks County reviews archive.
- Outstanding ServiceAnonDined on 5/3/2014Went during the Peddlers Village Strawberry Festival, which also happened to be Kentucky Derby Day. They had drink specials for both occasions which were both outstanding. Todd, our server, was both knowledgeable and personable. The prices were more than reasonable for such a lovely restaurant and delicious meals.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Earl's at Peddler's VillageSusieNDined on 5/3/2014Our experience at Earl's was wonderful. We made the reservations with Open Table and when I realized my sister would be late I went into Earl's and asked if we could postpone the reservation for 1/2 hour and they were wonderful about it and said there would be no problem. My sister and I had a delightful lunch. The service was quick, the food was awesome and we were very pleased with the visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday afternoon lunchRobinMDined on 5/3/2014We were there for the Strawberry Festival at Peddlers Village. They had a delicious strawberry margarita for the occasion. The hummus was outstanding. In fact we were putting it on the bread that was served to us when we arrived. I had the filet with mashed potatoes and they were able to sub out the Brussel sprouts for some green beans which made me happy. My other two guests had the scallops with the mushroom risotto in the pumpkin broth. I did try the risotto and it was out of this world. I would like to come and stay overnight so we can come back and enjoy dinner there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Usually oneLadyDined on 4/20/2014We have eaten dinner here a few times and most of the time it is great. This time it was just ok. Nothing to brag about. I was disappointed with my Easter dinner, which was a shrimp dish. My husband even said the food wasn't up to there standard, he had scallops. My father-in-law did enjoy his meal, he had a crispy shrimp dish. He also ordered dessert, which looked good, chocolate mousse cake. We will go back again but not anytime soon.Special Features:
- Earl's WhirlsdrbreenDined on 4/20/2014Our family celebrated Easter at Earl's and we weren't disappointed. The food was presented in a timely manner and the choices were excellent. The sea bass was pan seared with a golden crust and accompanied by a a fluffy side of couscous. The creme brulee was light and cramy with just the right amount of carmelized sugar coating. The raspberries were and exciting surprise. I highlt recommend this restaurant for special occassions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/18/2014Food was excellent. Side of mushrooms was not good. Service was very good. Would go againSpecial Features:
- It's OkayOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/12/2014the server was in slow motion had to wait a long time for drinks when i got my wine the glass was warm food was okay, sides were sloppy, desserts were great lobster tails was flat and skimpy, somewhat brown room was very warm
- A wonderfully romantic eveningTightscotDined on 4/5/2014Highly recommended for that special occasion. Excellent food, well presented menu, attentive service without being overbearing. Chocolate martinis are simply the best.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special celebrationDateNightDined on 3/29/2014We had a wonderful birthday dinner for our children (5) and (9). I generally wouldn't recommend Earl's for children, but we went early and the restaurant wasn't crowded. The staff was wonderful. The food was delicious.Special Features:
- Over ratedBirthdaydinnerDined on 3/28/2014First trip to Earl's and I would have to say I was extremely disappointed. My wife and I were quite nervous at 5pm on a Friday we were the ONLY people in the dining room. I got the New York Strip steak and added on a lobster tail. The steak was average at best and for an extra $25 the lobster tail was tiny and not worth the up charge. For a side I got the mashed potatoes which were extremely bland. My wife got the prime rib and she thoroughly enjoyed it. For sides she got the salt roasted fingerling potatoes and the truffled polenta. Both for her sides were also bland and inedible? We ended up paying $170 with tip and it was seriously not worth more than $50. I could have gotten better steaks and sides from Longhorn's. We will never return.