Earl's Bucks County
Route 202 & Street Road
Lahaska, PA 18931Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Earl's Bucks County
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.earlsbuckscounty.com/
- Phone: (215) 794-4020
- Hours of Operation:
Monday through Sunday from 11am to 4 pm
Sunday Lunch from 11am to 4pm.
Monday thru Saturday 4pm to 10pm
Sunday Dinner from 4 pm to 8 pm.
Monday thru Thursday 11am to 10pm
Friday and Saturday 11am to 11pm
Sunday 11am to 9pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Wine Bar, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Bill Murphy
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Music: Friday Evenings
A word from Earl's Bucks County
Earl’s presents New American cuisine with menus that celebrate the rich diversity of our region, created using the day's best ingredients, naturally grown and raised on small, local sustainable farms, ranches and fisheries. We have forged relationships with local farmers and producers to select the best seasonal and sustainably-grown foods. Our staff brings creative sensibility to the changing assortment of tapas, small and full plate entrees, steaks, seafood, salads, sandwiches, and desserts. Earl’s menus marry the highest standards of taste and value.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Earl's Bucks County - Best Restaurants in Lahaska ›
Earl's Bucks County reviews from OpenTable diners
101 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (50)great for lunch (45)special occasion (39)fit for foodies (39)romantic (37)good for groups (17)notable wine list (16)vibrant bar scene (15)great for outdoor dining (11)great for brunch (10)scenic view (9)hot spot (6)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (1)Show More
- Tourist Trap Way too expensive for level of food.VERYPICKYDined on 11/21/2014$210 for three guests with no wine only 2 beers and 1 cocktail. Steak and short ribs were very disappointing with not much flavor. Salads and desert average. Expected a better meal for the price.
- Earl's is always greatlinnieDined on 11/18/2014Our dining experience was wonderful. Ear's is a beautiful spot with really good food and ambience. my tuna was really good and my husband loved the pork. They accomodated me on my first course and the coconut cake was divine. I'm coming back in 2 weeks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/15/2014We had the lobster dumplings as a small plate. The dumpling was tasty, but underwhelming lobster flavor. The sauce extremely salty! The house special salad was very good - presentation, freshness and taste - very good We ordered the scallops and the short ribs. Both were well prepared and presented nicely. Great meals for each of us. We would go back, wish it were not quite as pricey, but ok for special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Coziest Place Around!FabULizVIPDined on 11/13/2014Earl's continues to be one of our favs. They didn't quite hit it on the food this time but the great service made up for it and they couldn't have been more apologetic about the mishap that occurred. My husband loved his ribs though. Earl's is so quaint, warm and inviting. I wish we lived closer so we could get here more often than three times a year. They treat everyone that comes in like it's a family affair. Can wait to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly SurprisedBucksLocalsDined on 11/7/2014Short notice decision to go to Earl's last Friday and we will definitely now return again in the future. There were too many interesting menu items that we had to pass up so we have to go back. Service by all the staff was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SpotLebocarmanVIPDined on 11/2/2014Had a terrific lunch on Sunday, Filet Mignon Sliders w house made chips. Wife had a Great Chopped Salad. Excellent in all aspects of what a 5 Star restaurant should be.Special Features:
- Bucks County CharmCandy522Dined on 11/1/2014The atmosphere is inviting and friendly. The menu has a very good selection and the service was excellent. The she crab soup is to die for--a must have!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Apple FestivalRobinMDined on 11/1/2014We first ate here in the spring for the Strawberry Festival and since it was so great we ate here again! Delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding Fine DiningdiningdeDined on 10/30/2014Great food, good wine and great ambiance. The filet is the greatest and the pork belly appetizer is scrumptious. The service is excellent.Special Features:
- cs405Dined on 10/29/2014Second time in 3 weeks. Good food, priced right, nice atmosphere, totally enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SullyDined on 10/28/2014Ate at Earls 2 times in 2 days. Food and service great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delightful lunch outing!LiseyKDined on 10/25/2014Took a chance to have dinner with my mother for a special girl's day out. I had the oysters which were glorious - like right out of the ocean. The shrimp & grits was utterly delicious - wish it was double the size it was so good. Outstanding coconut layer cake to top off the meal. Mom had the she crab soup - yummy and the divers scallops over mushroom risotto with pumpkin broth - sublime. She couldn't even finish her flourless chocolate cake - so rich and chocolately! Can't wait to come back for lunch or dinner - this place is a winner and the waitstaff were terrific too. Thanks for a special meal!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Server and FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/23/2014A friend and I were there for lunch for her Birthday and it was delightful. John was our server and we would highly recommend him. He told us about the Delaware Bay Oysters and we each had 1/2 dozen...they were wonderful!! The Fish (Scrod) and Chips were absolutely wonderful and the atmosphere was just what we were looking for.Special Features:
- Top spot in the CountryTomMartyVIPDined on 10/19/2014Great discovery in Peddlar's Village - a stylish, arty restaurant with a great menu-brunch-dinner. Nice service, fairly quiet, nice break from the shopping action in the village.Special Features:
- Pleasant surprisePatrickVIPDined on 10/18/2014Never ate here before, and discovered the 2 course lunch on a Saturday. Excellent petite filet -- ours of medium and rare were both cooked perfectly. Nice accompaniments, and nice, fresh salads as starters. A remarkably good value lunch. We'll be back.
- So So serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/12/2014Arrived at 4:05 for 4:30 dinner reservation. Told we would have to check have back in at 4:20. When we walked through restaurant to table there were many tables open and not filled with customers. Ordered 2 NY strip steak and one filet mignon but charged for 3 NY strip steaks. This was an overcharge of 5$ because filet meal was cheaper. When we asked server about bill he said entrees were the same price. Not going to haggle for $5.00 but will not return again. Restaurant was nice, food was good.Special Features:
- cs405Dined on 10/12/2014When in Peddler's village...this is the 'best' of the bunch. Food very good Had the 2 course lunch special...and enjoyed tremendously. they were very very busy, so did have to wait 'some' Definitely a 'go back again' restaurant. Enjoyed itSpecial Features:
- EnjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/5/2014Located in peddlars village, this is a great choice for a break in all the touristy things in lahaska the round booth gave some privacy and was Comfortable. The waiter was pleasant but made mistakes. My entree was mis ordered. The original Order came with my entree incorrect (he just put the wrong thing on ticket- his fault not mine), he apologised, took it away and announced that my choice would take a long time to prepare. I sat and waited while everyone else ate their entrees. Mine came out and it was the gyro. It was marginal. A lamb patty that was not cooked through instead of the traditional slices of lamb. I just scraped away most of the meat .the appetizers were great. Coconut cake great. Nothing was offered for the error.Special Features:
- great for a romantic dinnerpsu83Dined on 10/4/2014Perfect romantic dinner venue after a day of visiting museums and shopping at Peddler's Village. Excellent food and wine quality and selection. Would definitely recommend and plan to visit again.Special Features:
- Local, organic, excellent food!TheRunsDined on 10/4/2014This is the 2nd time I've been there. This time it was with a large group. Everyone loved their food, which was as pleasing to the eye as to the taste buds. The food is grown locally and organic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Diner's DelightPhylDined on 9/27/2014My husband and I frequently travel from New Jersey to dine at Earl's. The menu selection and preparation of the meals is delightful and the staff is very friendly and truly attentive. The atmosphere is very relaxing and you never get the feeling of being rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- filippo47VIPDined on 9/21/2014Always a great pleasure to dine at Earl's. Inventive menu, great service, wonderful drinks. Home away from home for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SaladsVIPDined on 9/20/2014I have never been disappointed at Earl's! Your service, food, atmosphere is great. We usually do a girls long weekend there in december but decided to come for the scarecrow weekend and was disappointed. It is always relaxing but yet not stuffy. Bar area is always fill and alive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnnieSDined on 9/20/2014I've lunched here several times and as always the service was impeccable and the food delicious. The wait staff were considerate of my elderly companions, seating us near the entrance so we didn't have to walk too far. The server, Todd, was helpful and we didn't feel at all hurried, even though it was a busy Saturday and bustling. The food here never disappoints and there is a good selection from small plates to abundant meals. The bar seating also looked lively and fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/18/2014Would have preferred a different sauce with the Chilean Sea Bass. The white creamy sauce did not complement the Sea Bass at all. Great wine list. Great service. Great Appetizers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodlovetoeatDined on 9/12/2014This was a very good place. Very warm and inviting, yet romantic as well. The staff was great as were our hosts. I felt as though I was a regular at this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionsJeffMDined on 9/8/2014Great atmosphere for your special occasion and intimate date night.
- consistently a favoritefarmtotablegalDined on 9/7/2014Always a favorite. Excellent local food prepared to perfection. Excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food doesn't live up to pricesKarbensonVIPDined on 9/1/2014The food here is good, not great, and the prices are high. $12 for peach sangria?! Beef seems to be their specialty. The filet was good but the shrimp dish was bland. So many choices in the area for good restaurants, I won't chose this one again.
- DisappointedDisEGVKDined on 8/31/2014My wife and I went for a Romantic dinner because we read good reviews about the food and ambiance . I had to throw out two out of our four Oysters, they tasted terrible, the local Broccoli was OLD and some of the food came out Cold. I had to send back the Crab Cakes scallops as they were both served cold. The waiter was very nice, but he would walk by our table and engage himself in our conversation, so logic would say that he was listening to us, as he was cleaning other tables or walking by. It became annoying . By 10pm on Labor Day weekend the place was dead.Special Features:
- Meeting for lunchcelebrationspotDined on 8/27/2014Six of some old friends gathered together @ Earl's for lunch. We were seated at an oblong table which greatly aided our conversation. Our server was patient and polite and gave us plenty of time to converse and "catch up". The food was delicious and atmosphere just right!!!Special Features:
- filippo47VIPDined on 8/25/2014We love Earl's and have had wonderful dinners there. Not this time. The sous vide chicken was dry, the prosciutto wrapped porgy ovecooked and extremely salty. Oysters were great, but that depends on the provenance. Service subpar, definitely they were understaffed. Maybe Monday nights are not to be recommended, when the chef is not in the kitchen? Yet, a good restaurant should be good every night of the week.Special Features:
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/22/2014The food and service were excellent. The room was very cozySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local residentSeaquineDined on 8/19/2014Took some out of town guests who were very impressed with the menu. I tried the 3 for $30 was less than impressed with the strip steak that wasn't the best quality, tough & sinewy.Special Features:
- Great food and atmosphereALFM2082VIPDined on 8/17/2014Enjoyed the food and the atmosphere was great. The service was exceptional. A very nice place to spend time with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really nice!LKP711Dined on 8/16/2014This was the 1st time I've been here since it was Jenny's. It was a very nice and romantic dinner. Everything from the bread, drinks, and food...everything was delicious.Special Features:
- Nice dinner!JLo77VIPDined on 8/14/2014Went back to Ealrs after 1 year as last time we felt that quality was lacking. We were pleasantly surprised this time. Food was outstanding... Nice portions, great presentation and good flavors. Our server was very attentive and even the manager stop by our table to ask how we liked the service. Also, they jut added outdoor sitting which looks very nice as well. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and great atmosphereJlamelzaDined on 8/12/2014Excellent food selection, great atmosphere and friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- filippo47VIPDined on 8/11/2014Excellent as always. Home away from home.nice atmosphere in the bar, James takes good care of you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Filet SlidersOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2014My wife and I ate here for Lunch. -The Fried Calamari was excellent with a Garlic (mayo-based) dipping sauce. -The Fliet sliders were outstanding. I expected 2 very small sandwiches. They were a little bit bigger than your typical slider bun and they serve you 3 sliders. There was probably 6-8 ozs of filet total on the 3 sandwiches. Also served with house chips. -My wife ordered a salad - it was the salad on the "specials" list. It has peaches, walnut, goat cheese, spring mix. The salad was just OKAY. Flavor was good, but for $11 - it was very small even for a lunch salad. All in all a great experience. Would recommend.Special Features: