Earl's Bucks County
Route 202 & Street Road
Lahaska, PA 18931Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Earl's Bucks County
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.earlsbuckscounty.com/
- Phone: 2157944020x
- Hours of Operation:
Monday through Sunday from 11am to 4 pm
Sunday Lunch from 11am to 4pm.
Monday thru Saturday 4pm to 10pm
Sunday Dinner from 4 pm to 8 pm.
Monday thru Thursday 11am to 10pm
Friday and Saturday 11am to 11pm
Sunday 11am to 9pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Wine Bar, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Bill Murphy
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Entertainment: Live Music: Friday Evenings
A word from Earl's Bucks County
Earl’s presents New American cuisine with menus that celebrate the rich diversity of our region, created using the day's best ingredients, naturally grown and raised on small, local sustainable farms, ranches and fisheries. We have forged relationships with local farmers and producers to select the best seasonal and sustainably-grown foods. Our staff brings creative sensibility to the changing assortment of tapas, small and full plate entrees, steaks, seafood, salads, sandwiches, and desserts. Earl’s menus marry the highest standards of taste and value.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Earl's Bucks County - Best Restaurants in Lahaska ›
Earl's Bucks County reviews from OpenTable diners
92 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (42)neighborhood gem (39)great for lunch (34)fit for foodies (34)romantic (32)good for groups (15)notable wine list (14)vibrant bar scene (11)great for outdoor dining (9)great for brunch (8)scenic view (6)kid-friendly (4)hot spot (4)late-night find (1)Show More
- Top spot in the CountryTomMartyVIPDined on 10/19/2014Great discovery in Peddlar's Village - a stylish, arty restaurant with a great menu-brunch-dinner. Nice service, fairly quiet, nice break from the shopping action in the village.Special Features:
- Pleasant surprisePatrickVIPDined on 10/18/2014Never ate here before, and discovered the 2 course lunch on a Saturday. Excellent petite filet -- ours of medium and rare were both cooked perfectly. Nice accompaniments, and nice, fresh salads as starters. A remarkably good value lunch. We'll be back.
- So So serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/12/2014Arrived at 4:05 for 4:30 dinner reservation. Told we would have to check have back in at 4:20. When we walked through restaurant to table there were many tables open and not filled with customers. Ordered 2 NY strip steak and one filet mignon but charged for 3 NY strip steaks. This was an overcharge of 5$ because filet meal was cheaper. When we asked server about bill he said entrees were the same price. Not going to haggle for $5.00 but will not return again. Restaurant was nice, food was good.Special Features:
- cs405Dined on 10/12/2014When in Peddler's village...this is the 'best' of the bunch. Food very good Had the 2 course lunch special...and enjoyed tremendously. they were very very busy, so did have to wait 'some' Definitely a 'go back again' restaurant. Enjoyed itSpecial Features:
- EnjoyedOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/5/2014Located in peddlars village, this is a great choice for a break in all the touristy things in lahaska the round booth gave some privacy and was Comfortable. The waiter was pleasant but made mistakes. My entree was mis ordered. The original Order came with my entree incorrect (he just put the wrong thing on ticket- his fault not mine), he apologised, took it away and announced that my choice would take a long time to prepare. I sat and waited while everyone else ate their entrees. Mine came out and it was the gyro. It was marginal. A lamb patty that was not cooked through instead of the traditional slices of lamb. I just scraped away most of the meat .the appetizers were great. Coconut cake great. Nothing was offered for the error.Special Features:
- great for a romantic dinnerpsu83Dined on 10/4/2014Perfect romantic dinner venue after a day of visiting museums and shopping at Peddler's Village. Excellent food and wine quality and selection. Would definitely recommend and plan to visit again.Special Features:
- Local, organic, excellent food!TheRunsDined on 10/4/2014This is the 2nd time I've been there. This time it was with a large group. Everyone loved their food, which was as pleasing to the eye as to the taste buds. The food is grown locally and organic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Diner's DelightPhylDined on 9/27/2014My husband and I frequently travel from New Jersey to dine at Earl's. The menu selection and preparation of the meals is delightful and the staff is very friendly and truly attentive. The atmosphere is very relaxing and you never get the feeling of being rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- filippo47VIPDined on 9/21/2014Always a great pleasure to dine at Earl's. Inventive menu, great service, wonderful drinks. Home away from home for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SaladsDined on 9/20/2014I have never been disappointed at Earl's! Your service, food, atmosphere is great. We usually do a girls long weekend there in december but decided to come for the scarecrow weekend and was disappointed. It is always relaxing but yet not stuffy. Bar area is always fill and alive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnnieSDined on 9/20/2014I've lunched here several times and as always the service was impeccable and the food delicious. The wait staff were considerate of my elderly companions, seating us near the entrance so we didn't have to walk too far. The server, Todd, was helpful and we didn't feel at all hurried, even though it was a busy Saturday and bustling. The food here never disappoints and there is a good selection from small plates to abundant meals. The bar seating also looked lively and fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/18/2014Would have preferred a different sauce with the Chilean Sea Bass. The white creamy sauce did not complement the Sea Bass at all. Great wine list. Great service. Great Appetizers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodlovetoeatDined on 9/12/2014This was a very good place. Very warm and inviting, yet romantic as well. The staff was great as were our hosts. I felt as though I was a regular at this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionsJeffMDined on 9/8/2014Great atmosphere for your special occasion and intimate date night.
- consistently a favoritefarmtotablegalDined on 9/7/2014Always a favorite. Excellent local food prepared to perfection. Excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food doesn't live up to pricesKarbensonVIPDined on 9/1/2014The food here is good, not great, and the prices are high. $12 for peach sangria?! Beef seems to be their specialty. The filet was good but the shrimp dish was bland. So many choices in the area for good restaurants, I won't chose this one again.
- DisappointedDisEGVKDined on 8/31/2014My wife and I went for a Romantic dinner because we read good reviews about the food and ambiance . I had to throw out two out of our four Oysters, they tasted terrible, the local Broccoli was OLD and some of the food came out Cold. I had to send back the Crab Cakes scallops as they were both served cold. The waiter was very nice, but he would walk by our table and engage himself in our conversation, so logic would say that he was listening to us, as he was cleaning other tables or walking by. It became annoying . By 10pm on Labor Day weekend the place was dead.Special Features:
- Meeting for lunchcelebrationspotDined on 8/27/2014Six of some old friends gathered together @ Earl's for lunch. We were seated at an oblong table which greatly aided our conversation. Our server was patient and polite and gave us plenty of time to converse and "catch up". The food was delicious and atmosphere just right!!!Special Features:
- filippo47VIPDined on 8/25/2014We love Earl's and have had wonderful dinners there. Not this time. The sous vide chicken was dry, the prosciutto wrapped porgy ovecooked and extremely salty. Oysters were great, but that depends on the provenance. Service subpar, definitely they were understaffed. Maybe Monday nights are not to be recommended, when the chef is not in the kitchen? Yet, a good restaurant should be good every night of the week.Special Features:
- Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/22/2014The food and service were excellent. The room was very cozySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local residentSeaquineDined on 8/19/2014Took some out of town guests who were very impressed with the menu. I tried the 3 for $30 was less than impressed with the strip steak that wasn't the best quality, tough & sinewy.Special Features:
- Great food and atmosphereALFM2082VIPDined on 8/17/2014Enjoyed the food and the atmosphere was great. The service was exceptional. A very nice place to spend time with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really nice!LKP711Dined on 8/16/2014This was the 1st time I've been here since it was Jenny's. It was a very nice and romantic dinner. Everything from the bread, drinks, and food...everything was delicious.Special Features:
- Nice dinner!JLo77VIPDined on 8/14/2014Went back to Ealrs after 1 year as last time we felt that quality was lacking. We were pleasantly surprised this time. Food was outstanding... Nice portions, great presentation and good flavors. Our server was very attentive and even the manager stop by our table to ask how we liked the service. Also, they jut added outdoor sitting which looks very nice as well. We will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food and great atmosphereJlamelzaDined on 8/12/2014Excellent food selection, great atmosphere and friendly staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- filippo47VIPDined on 8/11/2014Excellent as always. Home away from home.nice atmosphere in the bar, James takes good care of you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Filet SlidersOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/9/2014My wife and I ate here for Lunch. -The Fried Calamari was excellent with a Garlic (mayo-based) dipping sauce. -The Fliet sliders were outstanding. I expected 2 very small sandwiches. They were a little bit bigger than your typical slider bun and they serve you 3 sliders. There was probably 6-8 ozs of filet total on the 3 sandwiches. Also served with house chips. -My wife ordered a salad - it was the salad on the "specials" list. It has peaches, walnut, goat cheese, spring mix. The salad was just OKAY. Flavor was good, but for $11 - it was very small even for a lunch salad. All in all a great experience. Would recommend.Special Features:
- Earl's is Special!JudyDined on 8/4/2014We almost always go to Earl's for lunch when visiting Lahaska. The décor is dramatic and during our recent visit included work of an amazing local artist displayed throughout. The seating allows you to be in the room but almost all tables are private and conducive to individual conversations. The food is primarily locally grown and delicious. Excellent menu choices and interesting specials should allow the most discerning "foodie" to find something. The receptionist is charming, the servers are pleasant and efficient and the bar looks great although we prefer a table. Great spot that will be adding outdoor dining soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointingOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/26/2014My partner and our daughter went for dinner the service was ridiculously slow and the food was mediocre at best. Would say skip it!!! 2 hour with no dessert and bill of over $200 including 2 drinks and a kids meal. Definitely not worth it.
- What a gem!AKKSousChefDined on 7/21/2014Besides the interesting and classy decor, this restaurant proved to be the ideal spot for a reunion dinner with old friends. We lingered in the bar area beyond our reservation time, but were never pressured to sit down at the table (fortunately, it was a slow night!). The atmosphere is upscale yet easy and the acoustics are perfect. We were able to carry on a conversation in normal tones of voice. That's a plus! Our waiter, Joseph, was a delight and took very good care of us. His recommendations and descriptions of the dishes were spot on. We had a wonderful meal, each course more delicious that the last. All of the members of our party enjoyed the meals. My filet was tender and the shallot sauce was insanely good. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steaks not greatFoodieDined on 7/16/2014On my dinner visit in mid-July 2014, the steaks did not have prime-quality marbleling, and the extra-cost dry aged cut that I ordered had none of the tenderness and flavor characteristic of dry-aged beef. Very disappointing for the price.
- Don't waste your timeregularamericansDined on 7/4/2014My wife an I dined here for our 27th wedding anniversary. As is too often the case, the pricey restaurants serve the same medium quality food as the local diner. We paid over $200 for 2, we each had one drink, appetizer and no dessert. I had rib-eye steak and german potatoes. It was poor. The steak was full of gristle and not tender at all. From a 16 oz cut I maybe scrounged 4 ounces. The potatoes had some mushroom component and they tasted awful. I can eat anything and am not picky, but when you spend $100 a plate you deserve top notch everything. We'll never go back.
- very enjoyable lunchcjrdineVIPDined on 6/28/2014my wife had the turkey club which was good on the other hand I had the business man's 3 course lunch. the first two courses the salad and the scallops were excellent and I mean excellent. the third course the flourless chocolate cake was ok. all in all it was a very nice afternoon in a very nice place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 556 reviews are from the Earl's Bucks County reviews archive.
- Great Anniversary mealOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/21/2014Earl's provided three excellent courses for me, the seafood lover, and my wife, with her picky pregnant palate. Service was top-notch, the food fresh and delicious, and a nice table by a window made for a very enjoyable evening. We have been to Earl's before and we will certainly be back again. Keep doing what you're doing!Special Features:
- MommazeetsDined on 6/21/2014My husband and I both had the best filet we'd ever eaten. Appetizers and side dishes were delicious as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/15/2014I highly recommend this spot if you're in the Lahaska/New Hope area & there is ample free parking on-site. The staff is very welcoming (especially James the bartender) and the food is quite good!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUT2muchVIPDined on 6/12/2014A VERY NICE RESTAURANT IN QUAINT PEDDLERS VILLAGE. FOOD IS GOOD, PEOPLE ALL ARE VERY FRIENDLY.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly recommended!Jmc226Dined on 6/10/2014Great food, ambience, and service. One of my favorite restaurants at peddlers village.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding ExperienceluvztoeatDined on 6/5/2014The food was excellent. The staff was very friendly. The service was very prompt. The atmosphere is very classy. We each ordered from the "3 for $30" menu, and we were very satisfied. This is my new favorite place to eat for special occassions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PresentationLULUDined on 5/17/2014The presentation and taste of the food was excellent. I would go again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.