E&E Stakeout Grill
100 N. Indian Rocks Road
Bellair Bluffs, FL 33770Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
E&E Stakeout Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.3bestchefs.com/
- Phone: 7275856399
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Erwin Scheuringer
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine
A word from E&E Stakeout Grill
Since 1985 E&E Stakeout Grill has served some of the best steak, Prime Rib, Daily Seafood Specials and more in a casual setting where a warm tone decor and sparkling waterfall greets guests. The lively staff serves up first rate dishes. Using lean tender choice cut from com-fed beef, Chef Erwin prepares entrees skillfully. Daily seafood specials and plenty of fresh fish and shrimp add variety. You may choose you favorite wine from the stellar wine list or enjoy their generous cocktails from their full liquor bar. Their homemade desserts will not disappoint you and you can enjoy espresso or cappuccino to finish off a wonderful dining experience. When on the beach please visit our sister restaurant Guppy's or inland, Mystic Fish.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
E&E Stakeout Grill - Best Restaurants in Bellair Bluffs ›
E&E Stakeout Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
177 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (123)special occasion (87)fit for foodies (78)great for lunch (62)romantic (43)notable wine list (27)good for groups (19)great for outdoor dining (18)hot spot (17)vibrant bar scene (17)great for brunch (12)late-night find (10)kid-friendly (4)scenic view (1)Show More
- Celebrated our beach wedding at E&EOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/18/2014My husband and I got married on a nearby beach and dined at E&E with two of our closest friends. The staff made us feel very special on our special day and the food was, as always, outstanding. After stuffing ourselves with delicious appetizers like crab meat and shrimp quesadillas and the outrageously good calamari, we moved on to our main courses, which were superb--steaks for the gents and seafood for the ladies. We each topped it off with dessert of our choice. The newlywed's being the molten chocolate lava cake, which they provided on the house for our special day. All-in-all, great food, wonderful drinks and excellent service for our wedding dinner celebration. We highly recommend E&E Stakeout Grill.Special Features:
- Always Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/18/2014E&E is always a great choice for delicious dinners. The service is always excellent and the menu is creative and top notch. E&E will always be on our restaurant dining list!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectDinerVIPDined on 10/18/2014Love this place, food always excellent and service perfectSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014E&E is a great place to eat, the food is excellent and service is great and they are always coming up with new recipes. We will return.Special Features:
- OverallOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/16/2014Very nice place to dine and enjoy a relaxing evening.Special Features:
- Always good...BUTDisapointedDined on 10/15/2014Waitress seemed harried...did not have that many to take care of...gave impression that we were just an after thought.......and WE were intruding on her time...Special Features:
- A local classicFloridaFoodieVIPDined on 10/14/2014I've bee dining here for years. The steaks are consistently good, served by knowledgeable and friendly staff. Their specials are always noteworthy, and occasionally they will really surprise you with something amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disapointsbeachbenz63Dined on 10/13/2014The food and service were outstanding as always. The mixed grill (beef, chicken,pork) was to die for, the daily specials are always a good bet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a WinnereatdrinkenjoyDined on 10/11/2014No matter the occasion, E & E is a shining star! Food is excellent and presentation is a match. It is a comfortable and friendly atmosphere; a perfect "feel good" evening out. Always meets, usually surpasses, our expectations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favoritesDelightedDined on 10/10/2014Made reservations online. Got in on time. Excellent food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite restaurant!RelaxandEnjoyDined on 10/10/2014Wonderful food, service and atmosphere! Our favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a visit to the pastFoodmanVIPDined on 10/10/2014Just like your old neighborhood steakhouse in Bayonne NJ. and that is no bad thing. Everything included including the tip and the food is goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very high class Yummy!ChriskDined on 10/9/2014Food was very well prepared and very presented! Will be going back!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ClearlymjDined on 10/8/2014Enjoyable dining experience, good food, good service, good friendsSpecial Features:
- More than SteaksFrancVIPDined on 10/6/2014Ya, more than steaks, especially on the lobster special night, but really, our reason to head out to E&E is for a great steak. Put in order for "medium rare plus" and result was a perfectly prepared entree - part way between medium and medium rare. Enjoyed the Cesar salad and a double dose of vege (no potato for me tonight!) to complete the meal. Nicely made drinks - a partly fussy order of Grey Goose gimlet with freshly squeezed limes that came out just right. My only concern for E&E is its popularity with locals and the invading snowbirds... plan to book table in advance, and enjoy a later hours dinner. This place is just too popular for us locals to drop in without reservations made a couple days in advance.Special Features:
- professional lunchClearwaterChopsDined on 10/6/2014Had a business lunch today and really enjoyed the Shrimp Piccata - the sauce was delicious and the shrimp were perfectly prepared. My guest had a special order request and they got everything right on her plate. Service was prompt and present when we needed him - and when we asked for coffee he got the hint and held the check until I asked for it. I love the privacy of the half-round booths - I could still hear my companion even though I realized at one point the room was pretty noisy. Overall it was a great lunch and I will look forward to coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliable QualityOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/2/2014E&E is a restaurant that provides consistent quality. I always enjoy the food and the ambiance. It is always a treat to dine here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Evening OutOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/27/2014My husband and I frequent E&E because of the quality of food. We always know that we will have a wonderfully prepared meal. Love to take friends and family to E&E; never any disappointments. The cleanliness of the restaurant makes one feel very comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding!DuoeatoutDined on 9/25/2014If your looking for a fine dining experience without dropping fifty dollars a plate, E&E Stakeout is the place. Finally a great steak dinner that includes everything you would want, salad, side and even veggies for around $30.00 per person. Beef was flavorful, cooked to perfection and a generous portion.Special Features:
- MILew2014Dined on 9/23/2014It is impossible to be better than the best, and E&E is the best! Consistently great food with great service. No trip to Clearwater is complete without dinner at E&E!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulLikeitDined on 9/22/2014Dining at this restaurant is always a wonderful experience. I would recommend it for special occasions and for just casual dining as well. It is always a treat to dine here. There has never been a bad meal or a bad experience. The food is great value and the staff are always attentive.Special Features:
- Largo great food spotHsy2550VIPDined on 9/20/2014I often get to Tampa and when I do, I try to get to E&E Stakeout Grill. I was there in March for my birthday and now had the opportunity to go back September for dinner. The menu selections had changed, but there were still fantastic selections of seafood, chicken and steaks. The restaurant attracts quite a few early birds due to their early bird specials. The food is always fresh and well prepared. The service is stellar and I have never had a bad meal there. It is not a tourist spot, so you will have to go off the beaten path to find it. You will not be disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- South African Lobster Tails..Wow!goodfood4meDined on 9/17/2014The South African Lobster Tails are fantastic. Not your ordinary tasting lobster. A must if you eat here. The center cut Filet is also very good. If you like Margaritas, try the Kokopelli Margarita. It is the house specialty and is wonderful.Special Features:
- MerryDined on 9/13/2014The food has always been wonderful with various selections and prices. The only problem is noise when it is crowded.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- E&E - Wonderful as AlwaysDebandDonDined on 9/13/2014The food is always fantastic at E&E's and we have never been disappointed. When given a choice, this is always one of our favorites!!Special Features:
- AwesomeSullyDined on 9/10/2014Always choose E&E for special occasions this time being our 30th Anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent, can't wait to go back!!!SteveinBBDined on 9/9/2014I've never been to E&E's before but heard rave reviews from people I work with so I thought I would take my sister there for her birthday. We were both impressed with the contemporary decor and friendly staff. We were seated right away with our reservation at 5PM and it wasn't crowded then. The drinks were well chilled and excellent and priced right for happy hour. I ordered the filet mignon and my sister ordered a shrimp dish. They were both nicely presented and excellent. I ordered my steak medium rare and it was perfect! My sister loved her shrimp dish. I would definitely recommend E&E's for a special occasion or date night. By the way, when we were leaving my cousin and her husband were just arriving for their anniversary dinner!Special Features:
- Always greatbeachbenz63Dined on 9/2/2014Had company in from out of town. Service and food were outstanding as usual. The NY strip was cooked to perfection and melted in your mouth!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DAJ0918Dined on 9/2/2014We took advantage of the special on lobster, it was awesome. Hubby had a beef dish that was very good also. Service was excellent.Special Features:
- LOCAL GEMsisterborealisDined on 9/2/2014Most residents of Clearwater-Largo area know this long standing gem of a restaurant. Their daily specials at lunch and dinner are about the best you'll find in the area. It gets noisy at lunch, but not over-powering. My favorite is the Kokopelli salad. It`s a Cobb salad on steroids. The lunch size is quite adequate for a hungry eater.Special Features:
- Always goodMaviDined on 8/25/2014Our group of friends love to have lunch at E&E and also go there for special celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible service!!!!!GorgeousVanessa89Dined on 8/22/2014While i rathe the food a 2 i must say they are cheap they say all steaks come with bread when i hear it comes with bread i assume atleast a basket of bread not 1 piece without butter, i had to ask for a second piece... My drinks were not refilled on time more like 15-18 mins after it was empty.. The steak was asked to be medium rare. It was medium without seasoning no flavor!! The fries was the only good thing.. The tiramisu was bad it was overly soaked. And the salad was a bit acidic. And to top it all the waitress had an attitude and includid in total was 15 percent tip not even berns steakhouse charges that kind of tip and they should (best steak ever) and waiters aswell.
- Mistakes happenwelovediningDined on 8/22/2014Excellent food however one of our orders was totally incorrect. The waiter apoligised a few times but we continued on with the food delivered. Our 3 person group shared our main course to overcome the error. Sorry the mistake happenned because we really enjoyed the seating atmosphere and the ladies happily drank their wineSpecial Features:
- Hidden GemLivingLocalDined on 8/18/2014We came to celebrate an adult birthday and it was a very enjoyable evening for all. Love the steaks and the lobster specials were exceptionally good too. Service was excellent and the free birthday desert was a surprise. Great locally owned restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not memorablelisaandreyDined on 8/16/2014This was my husband's and my first time at E&E Stakeout Grill and sadly our last. I had the prime rib and my husband ordered the NY strip. We both felt that each beef dish was under seasoned. There are too many great steak places in the Tampa Bay area to dine at, so we will not be returning.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/13/2014Very good lunch and very nice presentation. Plan on going back again soon.Special Features:
- Delicious as always!luv2eatDined on 8/10/2014We enjoyed a fantastic birthday dinner at E &E. Enjoyed cocktails at the bar before hand, had a friendly and helpful bartender also. Another bonus, a frequent diner at the bar got us her favorite waiter to wait on us! Our food was prepared perfectly and it is the best meal we have had dinning out in a long time. We recommended this restaurant to other guests at the beach place we were staying and they went and loved the food also. We have eaten here about 5 or 6 times before and it is always consistently great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the NormDMMWVIPDined on 8/9/2014I am usually very pleased with this restaurant. However, my experience the other night was not too great. To start off with, they were out of a few dinners; one of them being a house specialty, one off the nightly specials, and the third just a main menu item. Okay, so I ordered the crab cakes, usually pretty good; but this time lacking crab in the cake, and they tasted disgustingly fishy; I've had better frozen ones. Should have sent them back to the kitchen, but didn't. Service was on the slow side as well. Salads seemed a little skimpy too. But hubby's rodeo steak was perfectly fine as always. Will definitely hesitate to make another nine o'clock reservation here, seems too late in the evening for this place; earlier is so much better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another fine meal.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/9/2014E&E's never fails me. Another great meal in a friendly, cozy restaurant. Reservations are always a good idea but not required. Menu is always diversified with the daily specials and early bird is good alternative.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best hidden gemPeteDined on 8/8/2014This is one of the best restaurants my wife and I ever go to. Nobody makes a better steak and lobster appetizer is the bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.