E&E Stakeout Grill
100 N. Indian Rocks Road
Bellair Bluffs, FL 33770Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
E&E Stakeout Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.3bestchefs.com/
- Phone: (727) 585-6399
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Erwin Scheuringer
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine
A word from E&E Stakeout Grill
Since 1985 E&E Stakeout Grill has served some of the best steak, Prime Rib, Daily Seafood Specials and more in a casual setting where a warm tone decor and sparkling waterfall greets guests. The lively staff serves up first rate dishes. Using lean tender choice cut from com-fed beef, Chef Erwin prepares entrees skillfully. Daily seafood specials and plenty of fresh fish and shrimp add variety. You may choose you favorite wine from the stellar wine list or enjoy their generous cocktails from their full liquor bar. Their homemade desserts will not disappoint you and you can enjoy espresso or cappuccino to finish off a wonderful dining experience. When on the beach please visit our sister restaurant Guppy's or inland, Mystic Fish.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
E&E Stakeout Grill - Best Restaurants in Bellair Bluffs ›
E&E Stakeout Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
171 reviews since July 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (128)special occasion (83)fit for foodies (80)great for lunch (54)romantic (45)notable wine list (34)good for groups (22)vibrant bar scene (18)hot spot (17)great for outdoor dining (16)great for brunch (11)late-night find (7)scenic view (1)kid-friendly (1)Show More
- excellent lunchApplesVIPDined on 11/18/2014Went for lunch & was pleasantly surprised at the wonderful luncheon selections available...so many to choose from..will definitely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a pleasant surprisewineguyVIPDined on 11/15/2014Great wine list. A menu worth coming back for...many times. Great waitress. No rush, just enjoy the food, the wine and the ambiance.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KarenkarenDined on 11/13/2014Food was delicious as always. Pasta One especially tasty. Filet cooked perfectly. Wish Happy Hour could be extended. Never any seats in the bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not Bad for a Small RestaurantMsToroDined on 11/13/2014This is the second time I come to this restaurant and wanted to try for dinner. The Pork Chop Marsala didn't need the melted cheese on top but was excellent overall. The fajitas were missing the rice and beans side so if I had not ordered the sweet potato fries, I would have been missing some traditional sides. The Tom Collins cocktail was very good, didn't taste like Crystal Light - one of the few places that makes it right. The white sangria also got a thumbs up as well as the Zinfandel. Daughter liked the steak fajitas. Would go back and try another dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good choiceMarkDined on 11/12/2014High quality food, refined atmosphere, fair prices.Special Features:
- Great foodAceofSpadesDined on 11/12/2014Best rack of lamb in Tampa Bay. Superb chocolate mousse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent as alwaysBaylicarDined on 11/11/2014Bar harbour nights are great if you can't decide whether you want lobster or steak, one of the lobster offers is half a lobster tail and a rodeo steak, both cooked to perfection. They certainly know how to cook great steak.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary funOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/10/2014My wife and I enjoyed our anniversary dinner. Steaks were prepared as ordered and were delicious. The Tuna Sriracha appetizer was very good. Our server was very attentive and exceeded expectations. E&E is one of our favorite local restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A favorite dinning venuecorkyDined on 11/10/2014I have never been disappointed in the food or service at this fine restaurant. My favorites are the escargot and chateaubriand the appetizers. But everything I have tried has been lovely.Special Features:
- Excellent foodBaylicarDined on 11/8/2014Our visit was excellent as always. The service was very good, always better to book on busy weekend nights. But it's the food which is the real attraction, outstanding. Both the steak and fish dishes are cooked to perfection, never overcooked . The garlic mash is wonderful and the veggies are just right. Everything you could want in a good evening out. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kcg1Dined on 11/8/2014A restaurant that specializes in steaks should have a cook who is able to cook a steak the way a customer has requested. The food was good, but we had to send one of the steaks back to be cooked a little longer because it came medium rare instead of medium as ordered.Special Features:
- Exceptional!Mk2014Dined on 11/8/2014Our first time at E&E was a flawless experience. The restaurant is beautiful, staff was friendly and attentive, and the food was spectacular. We'll definitely be regular visitors going forwars,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- E & E ups & downsjetcaptainDined on 11/5/2014One of our preferred dining spots ... unfortunately subject to what seems to be the "ups and downs" of service and/or food for nearly every restaurant. On this particular occasion service and attention was lacking from a somewhat detached server. Food was good. but not up to the usual rave reviews for E & E. Will try again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful meet upGr8expectationsDined on 11/4/2014This was a second and better visit. First time the service and AC were both frosty and the meal immemorable. Came again because it was equidistant for meeting a friend for lunch. We both had the Harvest Salad which was perfectly proportioned with deliciously tasty surprises. The Arnold Palmers were freshly made and the service was warm and attentive. The place is so comfortable several women were enjoying lunch alone. I would go again when I'm in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful experiencepartyof5Dined on 11/3/2014Our first visit was for a birthday celebration. The food was excellent and the service was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- philetteDined on 11/2/2014Caesar salad nice and crisp, steaks cooked to perfection, food all around delightful. Service was perfect, not overdone and attentive. We are never disappointed in the overall experience and never hesitate to take our friends out as we know what to expect and you always deliver 100%Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Steakout's Seafood SatisfysdinerVIPDined on 11/1/2014Steak may be part of the name, but the Caribbean lobster tail was delicious. It was succulent and paired perfectly with the evenings lobster corn risotto. The grouper flaked on the fork and as always, tasted great. This is one of my "go to" seafood restaurants in an area with plenty of choices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/1/2014While visiting dad in Bayonet Point, a neighbor recommended this little gem. It was about an hours drive, but a great drive along the bay. Service was terrific and menu selections surprising. This is a true example of not judging a place from the outside - a wonderful dining experience in a restaurant in a 'strip mall!' I will definitely come back and recommend this to others. Steve, the general manager, was kind enough to seat us close to the door (due to folks using canes and elderly) and our server, Heather, was fantastic (I would ask to sit in her section again, as well).Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerPhil2Dined on 10/27/2014Have been coming to E & E for years. Upscale, nice ambiance, wide varied selection and great food but not cheap.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousAllyDined on 10/26/2014Very good restaurant for adults, not small children. Food is delicious. Nice menu. Clean. Easy parking. Would highly recommend.Special Features:
- DoctorBillandNancyDined on 10/25/2014When dining at the E&E, I'm reminded of the better restaurants in New York City. There is a positive hustle and bustle but at the same time personal attention on the part of the server. In the many times I've chosen this restaurant, I've never been disappointed.Special Features:
- early dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 10/24/2014We dined at 5:30 on Friday night and sat outside. Service as slow at first, but then picked up throughout our visit. My husband had the pork loin and I had the salmon. Both were good, but not spectacular. Beware that they add a 15% automatic gratuity to the bill. All in all we would recommend and plan to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JjaltoJJALTODined on 10/23/2014Great meal as always!!!! Loved the Artichoke appetizer!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lobster special dinnerEatingmoreDined on 10/21/2014Was pleased to be seated immediately, but we were seated in a high traffic area and near the bar. :(.Special Features:
- Celebrated our beach wedding at E&EHappyClamsDined on 10/18/2014My husband and I got married on a nearby beach and dined at E&E with two of our closest friends. The staff made us feel very special on our special day and the food was, as always, outstanding. After stuffing ourselves with delicious appetizers like crab meat and shrimp quesadillas and the outrageously good calamari, we moved on to our main courses, which were superb--steaks for the gents and seafood for the ladies. We each topped it off with dessert of our choice. The newlywed's being the molten chocolate lava cake, which they provided on the house for our special day. All-in-all, great food, wonderful drinks and excellent service for our wedding dinner celebration. We highly recommend E&E Stakeout Grill.Special Features:
- Always Delicious!lovetodanceDined on 10/18/2014E&E is always a great choice for delicious dinners. The service is always excellent and the menu is creative and top notch. E&E will always be on our restaurant dining list!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectDinerVIPDined on 10/18/2014Love this place, food always excellent and service perfectSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bark2477Dined on 10/17/2014E&E is a great place to eat, the food is excellent and service is great and they are always coming up with new recipes. We will return.Special Features:
- OverallMFPPDined on 10/16/2014Very nice place to dine and enjoy a relaxing evening.Special Features:
- Always good...BUTDisapointedDined on 10/15/2014Waitress seemed harried...did not have that many to take care of...gave impression that we were just an after thought.......and WE were intruding on her time...Special Features:
- A local classicFloridaFoodieVIPDined on 10/14/2014I've bee dining here for years. The steaks are consistently good, served by knowledgeable and friendly staff. Their specials are always noteworthy, and occasionally they will really surprise you with something amazing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disapointsbeachbenz63Dined on 10/13/2014The food and service were outstanding as always. The mixed grill (beef, chicken,pork) was to die for, the daily specials are always a good bet!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a WinnereatdrinkenjoyDined on 10/11/2014No matter the occasion, E & E is a shining star! Food is excellent and presentation is a match. It is a comfortable and friendly atmosphere; a perfect "feel good" evening out. Always meets, usually surpasses, our expectations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favoritesDelightedDined on 10/10/2014Made reservations online. Got in on time. Excellent food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our favorite restaurant!RelaxandEnjoyDined on 10/10/2014Wonderful food, service and atmosphere! Our favorite!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- a visit to the pastFoodmanVIPDined on 10/10/2014Just like your old neighborhood steakhouse in Bayonne NJ. and that is no bad thing. Everything included including the tip and the food is goodSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very high class Yummy!ChriskDined on 10/9/2014Food was very well prepared and very presented! Will be going back!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ClearlymjDined on 10/8/2014Enjoyable dining experience, good food, good service, good friendsSpecial Features:
- More than SteaksFrancVIPDined on 10/6/2014Ya, more than steaks, especially on the lobster special night, but really, our reason to head out to E&E is for a great steak. Put in order for "medium rare plus" and result was a perfectly prepared entree - part way between medium and medium rare. Enjoyed the Cesar salad and a double dose of vege (no potato for me tonight!) to complete the meal. Nicely made drinks - a partly fussy order of Grey Goose gimlet with freshly squeezed limes that came out just right. My only concern for E&E is its popularity with locals and the invading snowbirds... plan to book table in advance, and enjoy a later hours dinner. This place is just too popular for us locals to drop in without reservations made a couple days in advance.Special Features:
- professional lunchClearwaterChopsDined on 10/6/2014Had a business lunch today and really enjoyed the Shrimp Piccata - the sauce was delicious and the shrimp were perfectly prepared. My guest had a special order request and they got everything right on her plate. Service was prompt and present when we needed him - and when we asked for coffee he got the hint and held the check until I asked for it. I love the privacy of the half-round booths - I could still hear my companion even though I realized at one point the room was pretty noisy. Overall it was a great lunch and I will look forward to coming back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.