E&E Stakeout Grill
100 N. Indian Rocks Road
Bellair Bluffs, FL 33770Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $30 and under
E&E Stakeout Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.3bestchefs.com/
- Phone: 7275856399
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:30am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm, Sunday 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steakhouse, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Erwin Scheuringer
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Wine
A word from E&E Stakeout Grill
Since 1985 E&E Stakeout Grill has served some of the best steak, Prime Rib, Daily Seafood Specials and more in a casual setting where a warm tone decor and sparkling waterfall greets guests. The lively staff serves up first rate dishes. Using lean tender choice cut from com-fed beef, Chef Erwin prepares entrees skillfully. Daily seafood specials and plenty of fresh fish and shrimp add variety. You may choose you favorite wine from the stellar wine list or enjoy their generous cocktails from their full liquor bar. Their homemade desserts will not disappoint you and you can enjoy espresso or cappuccino to finish off a wonderful dining experience. When on the beach please visit our sister restaurant Guppy's or inland, Mystic Fish.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSteak
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeighborhood Gem
E&E Stakeout Grill - Best Restaurants in Bellair Bluffs ›
E&E Stakeout Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
199 reviews since April 29, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (127)special occasion (108)fit for foodies (75)romantic (64)great for lunch (53)notable wine list (32)good for groups (26)great for outdoor dining (23)vibrant bar scene (21)hot spot (20)great for brunch (13)late-night find (12)kid-friendly (5)scenic view (1)Show More
- Always goodMaviDined on 8/25/2014Our group of friends love to have lunch at E&E and also go there for special celebration.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible service!!!!!GorgeousVanessa89Dined on 8/22/2014While i rathe the food a 2 i must say they are cheap they say all steaks come with bread when i hear it comes with bread i assume atleast a basket of bread not 1 piece without butter, i had to ask for a second piece... My drinks were not refilled on time more like 15-18 mins after it was empty.. The steak was asked to be medium rare. It was medium without seasoning no flavor!! The fries was the only good thing.. The tiramisu was bad it was overly soaked. And the salad was a bit acidic. And to top it all the waitress had an attitude and includid in total was 15 percent tip not even berns steakhouse charges that kind of tip and they should (best steak ever) and waiters aswell.
- Mistakes happenwelovediningDined on 8/22/2014Excellent food however one of our orders was totally incorrect. The waiter apoligised a few times but we continued on with the food delivered. Our 3 person group shared our main course to overcome the error. Sorry the mistake happenned because we really enjoyed the seating atmosphere and the ladies happily drank their wineSpecial Features:
- Hidden GemLivingLocalDined on 8/18/2014We came to celebrate an adult birthday and it was a very enjoyable evening for all. Love the steaks and the lobster specials were exceptionally good too. Service was excellent and the free birthday desert was a surprise. Great locally owned restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not memorablelisaandreyDined on 8/16/2014This was my husband's and my first time at E&E Stakeout Grill and sadly our last. I had the prime rib and my husband ordered the NY strip. We both felt that each beef dish was under seasoned. There are too many great steak places in the Tampa Bay area to dine at, so we will not be returning.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/13/2014Very good lunch and very nice presentation. Plan on going back again soon.Special Features:
- Delicious as always!luv2eatDined on 8/10/2014We enjoyed a fantastic birthday dinner at E &E. Enjoyed cocktails at the bar before hand, had a friendly and helpful bartender also. Another bonus, a frequent diner at the bar got us her favorite waiter to wait on us! Our food was prepared perfectly and it is the best meal we have had dinning out in a long time. We recommended this restaurant to other guests at the beach place we were staying and they went and loved the food also. We have eaten here about 5 or 6 times before and it is always consistently great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not the NormDMMWVIPDined on 8/9/2014I am usually very pleased with this restaurant. However, my experience the other night was not too great. To start off with, they were out of a few dinners; one of them being a house specialty, one off the nightly specials, and the third just a main menu item. Okay, so I ordered the crab cakes, usually pretty good; but this time lacking crab in the cake, and they tasted disgustingly fishy; I've had better frozen ones. Should have sent them back to the kitchen, but didn't. Service was on the slow side as well. Salads seemed a little skimpy too. But hubby's rodeo steak was perfectly fine as always. Will definitely hesitate to make another nine o'clock reservation here, seems too late in the evening for this place; earlier is so much better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another fine meal.OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/9/2014E&E's never fails me. Another great meal in a friendly, cozy restaurant. Reservations are always a good idea but not required. Menu is always diversified with the daily specials and early bird is good alternative.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best hidden gemPeteDined on 8/8/2014This is one of the best restaurants my wife and I ever go to. Nobody makes a better steak and lobster appetizer is the bestSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing and expensiveTweetyDined on 8/8/2014We had a reservation and they seated us right away. The restaurant is decorated beautifully and the lighting was modern. When our food arrived, the rack of lamb was undercooked. Asked for medium and it was very very rare. Our waitress had to be flagged down after waiting about 10 minutes. The lamb was returned to us at medium-rare. Acceptable barely. The fat was not rendered or crispy. One person order the Delmonico steak with the section of filet inserted. The filet was about the size of a quarter. Rib eye was a little chewy. Chilean Sea Bass was delicious (slightly overcooked near the edges). Loaded baked potato and sweet potato were also delicious. 3 people without drinks came to $115 (gratuity is added automatically).Special Features:
- mediocre experiencemartieDined on 8/8/2014This was my first time at E&E. The lunch menu was interesting, the server there immediately. The overriding problem was that the food had no taste. The Caesar salad had watery dressing and no hint of anchovies. The horseradish sauce on the roast beef had a tiny whiff of horseradish. The accompaniments were bread. The side dishes on the menu were starches, not green vegetables. The place had a décor suggesting business or romantic meals, but this was cancelled out by the noise from other tables.
- Snookie1Dined on 8/6/2014Never been disappointed when dining in the evening. Have taken some of my visiting friends and they were very impressed with the food choices and wine choices. that salad is especially delicious!! Thanks, MarySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A "Happy" BirthdayBlackmariaDined on 8/5/2014Celebrated my birthday and was very pleased with the food, service and value. Over the years I have purchased gift cards for my employees and friends whom are also very happy to receive E&E gift cardsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dineout1234Dined on 7/30/2014Quickly seated at reservation time. Free dessert for our anniversary.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I would go backCoryJK34VIPDined on 7/30/2014Met a friend here and all I can say is I would go back. Reasonable prices for a higher end food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday DinnerHungrymanDined on 7/28/2014As usual E&E amazed us with their food and service. WE have gone there many times, but never on Monday. A lot of restaurants seem to let their guard down on Mondays, but not E&E. They were on top of their game. We will continue to dine there whenever the opportunity arises as well as recommend it to all.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So so...KennethVIPDined on 7/27/2014The food was pretty good, however we were seated in an area where the waiters and waitresses came in and out of the kitchen. In addition to that, the garbage cans were being toted back and forth as well. Very good waiter (Joey) food not bad, but probably won't be back...
- thebeefpeopleDined on 7/27/2014friendly, food was outstanding, waiter was very attentive,Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LikeitLikeitDined on 7/22/2014I always enjoy myself at E n E. The food is always good. Good value for the money when you go early bird. Quieter then too. I have dined later from time to time and it has been bustling but either way the food is great. Keep up the good work.Special Features:
- Great family time!LewisDined on 7/19/2014While vacationing with my family at Clearwater Beach we decided to go to this restaurant for dinner, we had such a good time that we all thought next time we come by this is a "must". The food and wine were excellent, the service: even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulPaulVIPDined on 7/19/2014We had a very enjoyable dinner at E and E. The service was timed well, but not rushed. The food was excellent and a good value. We will be back.Special Features:
- Reliably Excellent RestaurantGodivaDined on 7/17/2014E & E is always perfect. My last two meals included a grilled peach salad for lunch that was incredibly tasty. The last, a dinner, was a grilled platter that included a fork-tender filet mignon with a tasty sauce, a melt in your mouth pork rib with sweet onion sauce, and a saucy chicken breast. As a diabetic, they came up with sauted vegetables and hominy (love it) to replace the mashed potatoes in this dish. I also appreciate that they offer small plates of food that can serve as appetizers or meals if you are dieting. Their escargot is a garlicky yummy appetizer. They have a nice but small outdoor eating area plus early-bird ending at 5:30. The food is imaginative and of high quality. The atmosphere is comfortable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TroyDined on 7/13/2014The food was good; however, the server was not attentive. My wife and I waited for the server to acknowledge us even as she visited the table next two us three separate times. When ordering, she was distant and not paying attention. My wife ordered and I had to state to my wife that the server did not hear her. Even then, when the server repeated the order back to us, it was incorrect. Later in the meal, the server asked my wife if she wanted another drink and my wife said yes. About 15 minutes later, the server walked past and remebered the drink. She asked if we still wanted the drink. The server obviously wanted to be somewhere else. We still tipped her well; however, I wish we would have mentioned something to management at the time.
- Always get a good meal at E & EpapsquadDined on 7/13/2014Have been going to E & E for years. Love this place. Always can count on getting a good meal . Fabulous presentation with each meal. Making a reservation on line was a simple and efficient.Special Features:
- Good food not so good serviceAllyDined on 7/12/2014My husband and I went to the E&E for dinner. We ate inside. The server seemed "inexperienced" and "overwhelmed". I had a Salmon dish from the "chef's specials" for $18 and it was very good. My husband had a filet which he enjoyed. The bill came to $65 including tip. The tables are pretty close together. There was a woman that had a little too much wine and was talking very loud .... The restaurant automatically adds a 15% "tip" which I never had a problem with and usually tip 20% but our server did not deserve that. We will be meeting friends there this week and I will make sure that we have someone else. The restaurant is clean and there is ample parking. This IS NOT a restaurant for small children.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014Our favorite restaurant for special occasion dinning or just for enjoying a night out with great food and wine. The early bird specials are really great too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatDinerVIPDined on 7/12/2014Always a great spot, love their food. A favorite go-to spot.Special Features:
- Food good, sloppy serviceLovetoeatDined on 7/11/2014Enjoyed the food, decent wine selection, but the service was a little sloppy. Many service mistakes that you would not expect at a place of this caliber. And I think the 15% gratuity is kind of annoying. I prefer to tip 20%, but the service was barely worth the 15.Special Features:
- Great foodFloridachiDined on 7/11/2014We love to come here when we are celebrating Birthdays etc its our special place to come.The food is always wonderful and love the fact they change the menu .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A traditioneatdrinkenjoyDined on 7/11/2014Always a special occasion - for anything and everything. Friendly staff; they feel like old friends. The food is always creative and delicious. Always first class fish selections - prepared perfectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- staffgaterDined on 7/7/2014It seemed as tho the staff had a hard weekend as they were grumpy & unattentive during our first visit there.... Was hopeing we had found a new nice place to eat but was disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not worth the hypeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/6/2014I've lived in Clearwater for 12 yrs always wanted to try E&E. Last week my wife and I finally had a chance to go, choosing to pass up on Salt Rock Grille for a chance to try E&E, big mistake. The food was average at best. The best thing we had was the shrimp piccata appetizer. We also had the fish spread which was bland and runny. We both ordered the filet for dinner and surprisingly enough it was just OK. I would just as easily settled for a filet off of my own grill Garlic mash potatoes were pretty good and Caesar salad was decent but not great. The ambience reminded me a great deal of a café. Not very large inside, the average age was around 65. Bill came to $100, overpriced and undervalued. If you want a local steakhouse try Bascoms.
- Son's favoriteLargoDined on 7/5/2014Our son used to live on Redington Beach and E&E was his favorite restaurant. Now he is in NJ and each time he comes for a visit we go to E&E. Always great food! Always fun evening! Thankful to have such a great restaurant so close.Special Features:
- Neighborhood GemAlvikatDined on 7/5/2014They never fail to impress me. Should I feel like anything from a light meal to an amazing Surf & Turf this restaurant is always satisfying. The chef specials are consistently awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently Good FoodKathyDined on 7/5/2014Have never been disappointed with food or presentation at E&E! Have introduced friends from Palm Harbor to your restaurant--they now drive down to eat at E&E -they wish you were located up there! Do find the tables somewhat small but that would not stop me from coming back for the delicious food at reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but short on service...GoodTimesDiningDined on 7/3/2014We started with martini's and my wife ordered the filet which was cooked perfectly. I ordered the beef kabob which was flavorful. We both ordered garlic mashed with our meals but we received sweet mashed. We ordered a bottle of wine with dinner. The server had to get a manager to assist her since she has not used a wine opener. Dessert was the Lava cake and White Mousse-fantastic! We ordered Balvenie 12 year to accompany our dessert. The waitress never brought to our table so we had to get them ourselves (we were seated close to the bar and could see the drinks sitting there - the bartender was very apologetic). The restaurant automatically adds 15% tip to your bill which we felt was sufficient for the service.Special Features:
- Ron&DaleOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/2/2014We go to E&E whenever we want a great steak at reasonable prices and we are never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food ruined by poor service.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2014The food was good but out server was horrible. Sat with empty drinks most of the meal, even after asking for a refill on out waters. When the salad came I asked for black pepper for it. Waiting almost ten minutes, our server never came back and we had to ask another server for it and she got it right away. When you pay top dollar for a meal and the tip is automatically included in the bill you expect good service -- this was far from it.
- luvdependabledigsOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/29/2014I have enjoyed E&E for years. Always a nice place for personal dining or to bring friends for nearly any occasion. Personally, I favored your original southwest decor but the food and service is still excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.