2580 E Harmony Rd #102
Fort Collins, CO 80528Neighborhood:
Wine BarPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.dvinebistrocolorado.com/
- Phone: 9704729999
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: M-Sa 11:00am-3:00pm
Dinner: M-Sa 3:00pm-10:00pm
Dinner: Su 5:00pm-9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Wine Bar, Mediterranean, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Howard Brigham
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We offer box lunches for your office or corporate meetings. Home catering, and parties of 30 or less.
- Entertainment: Live music, check website for dates
A word from d'Vine Bistro
Our focus is on quality food and wine at affordable prices. We prepare healthy and tasty lunches in our bistro, week days from 11 am - 3 pm. We serve tapas and small plates, along with weekly specials from open - close daily. We specialize in the wine tasting experience, with all wines served as 2oz tasters, and 6 oz glasses.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
d'Vine Bistro reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great place in South Fort CollinsClosedDined on 5/24/2013We continue to return to d'Vine Bistro. I am amazed it's the only local place on the south side of town. It has great food, a great wine list and a great staff. We go about once a month.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- More than wine!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/12/2013This place has become known for its fabulous wine list - they usually have over 40 bottles open and available by the glass - but we went for mothers day brunch and had froofy mimosa-type cocktails and a truly fantastic brunch. We sat on the patio and enjoyed the water feature. Our server was one of the best I'd ever had. I have high hopes for D'vine. I truly hope they make it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty gooddinnertimeVIPDined on 5/10/2013Service was great in this cute place AND (bonus for me) they had organic wine! Fabulous. And the food was good. But, my poor date (a 6'5" 220 lb fellow) went away hungry. Portions on the dinner plates were too meager. They were equivalent to small plates at other places.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Wait staff???OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/30/2013Our waiter seemed to be new since every other time our group has been at d'Vine we received separate checks. This time the waiter told us their system was old and didn't allow separate checks. Did they change systems and move to an older version? This seems unlikely. Also, We reviewed the menu on line prior to going and it clearly states that on Tuesdays that all 2 oz pours are half price and it encourages you to create your own flight. But once we arrived we were told by the waiter that only the predetermined flights were half price. I even went online the next day to make sure that I read it correctly. It was really unfortunate that we had such a bad experience. We've always enjoyed d'Vine Bistro and their staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice atmosphere and greatOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/27/2013Nice atmosphere and great food. The sangria was fantastic! Nice place to go for a get-together. Small plates with decent portion sizes.Special Features:
- The menu on their websiteChristineDined on 4/23/2013The menu on their website had not been updated, so several items that we were really excited about, weren't offered anymore. The new spring menu has been in effect for 3 months, but the website hasn't been updated. It was also alot smaller than I expected. The lighting was way too bright. They finally dimmed the lights around 8pm. Food was excellent though!!!!Special Features:
- We had a reservation for 4.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/20/2013We had a reservation for 4. Upon arrival, we were told there had been a "hiccup" and our table was not ready. We had to wait in the lobby. Service was a long time coming. Then we were told our table would be ready in 20 minutes. 45 minutes later we were still waiting. I noticed another group in the lobby - looked like the same thing happened to them. We got a lame excuse about how the restaurant had won a local contest, and things were "crazy". This was inexcusable! Staff was apologetic, but really, this should not have happened. Very bad show!Special Features:
- Overall, we enjoy d'Vine Bistro.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/19/2013Overall, we enjoy d'Vine Bistro. It is one of our favorite date-night restaurants in the Fort Collins area. Tapas and food are good, and the wine choices are good. They have just changed over to their Spring menu. I had the bacon, tomato, and basil pizza, which was great. The Ceasar salad was average. My husband got the meatloaf and garlic mashed potatoes: The potatoes, vegetables, and sauce were great, but the meatloaf lacked any real character.Special Features:
- Neighborhood GemOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/16/2013Interesting and diverse menu, friendly staff and comfortable atmosphere. Delicious lobster bisque.Special Features:
- d'Vine Bistro is tucked away,siffDined on 4/3/2013d'Vine Bistro is tucked away, but a hidden gem. The bistro is small, bright, and quiet. I was there for lunch, and the portions are a bit small, but very tasty and nicely presented. Good service and a nice wine list, rounded out my experience.Special Features:
- The food was great, wine selectionOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/29/2013The food was great, wine selection was pretty good. I admit, I spent more time focusing on the food than the wine. But, I wish they had more of a beer selection. I know it's a wine bar, but my boyfriend doesn't really drink wine and the few beers they had were not up his alley. I think offering a few more beer selections to appease the palate of everyone would be good.Special Features:
- NOISYOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/29/2013The bar area was extremely LOUD. Conversation was difficult due to the noise. We had the mneatloaf entree and asparagus appetizer. We would not choose the meatloaf again as it did not settle well and was heavy along with the mashed potatoes and gorgonzola cheese. Maybe we made bad choices and probably won't go back. Service was ok until we couldn't get our check and had to ask for it and pass it to a different staff member to get the cc ran.
- Small, intimate atmosphere.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/22/2013Small, intimate atmosphere. Good food. Service was a bit slow for my tastes, but our waiter was probably giving us a chance to enjoy our drinks and mull over the menu. Happy hour is pretty good - buy 3 tapas and get 4th free. $1 off wine, $2 off cocktails - so everything is included in happy hour. Problem is, once the place fills up, it gets loud, and my husband is not a fan of loud. Plus one in our party has trouble hearing, so loud makes that worse for him. Love the food though and will be back. We are hoping to try lunch soon. Prices look reasonable and it appears to have some of the same food items.Special Features:
- Awesome!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/22/2013We 'discovered' D'Vine shortly after they transformed from Supper Solutions a couple of years ago. The best Lobster bisque we've every had, terrific food. Great service. Friendly staff. Have been introduced to several good wines that are on their wine list but also available locally for drinking at home. The menu is large enough to accommodate different taste but not so large as to be overwhelming. This allows them to be consistently excellent in everything I've tried. The seasonal creme brulee is always a welcome treat. So far the Salted Caramel is the best!Special Features:
- RushedJakeDined on 3/20/2013We had expected a nice leisurely meal of several tapas and some wine. We ordered four different tapas & asked that they be brought one at a time so as not to rush. Instead, two were brought out immediately & before we could finish one, a third & then fourth were brought out. So much for leisurely, Only four or five tables had diners so it can't be that they needed to turn the table so quickly. Service was a little overbearing. Music was pretty loud. Probably not going back.
- The food was great! The serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/8/2013The food was great! The service was very good. We did have to wait 50 minutes for our table even with our reservations :-(. They sure could use a bigger place, it was to crowded.Special Features:
- As always, d'Vine Bistro wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/5/2013As always, d'Vine Bistro was outstanding. One of my favorite places to go.Special Features:
- Great tapas choices and veryOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/2/2013Great tapas choices and very reasonably priced. The trout pâté is outstanding and the service is very good.Special Features:
- We will be back! Very goodDine4wineVIPDined on 3/2/2013We will be back! Very good food and good prices. Wine list is very good and offers rice and value diversity.Special Features:
- Great experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/1/2013This made for a wonderful evening out. Our server was knowledgable about the extensive wine list and offered great advice for pairings.Special Features:
- Tasty fare - not properly preparedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/1/2013Overall, we were disappointed with our experience. The upside is that the food was very tasty but not properly prepared, i.e. for our scallop small plate, the scallops were delicious but not seared so they were limp and lacked that wonderful sear large scallops should have. The short rib dinner was very tasty and the mashed potatoes were excellent. However, I expected the short ribs to be extremely tender and they were not. The flavor was delicious but the meat was not tender enough. The brussell sprout small plate sounded delicious but was just too rich and fatty - another disappointment. The specialty martini we ordered was wonderful but when we wanted a second one the bar had run out of Elderflower liquor - another disapppointment.
- Excellent Food at Reasonable PricesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/27/2013My wife and I had a wonderful lunch recently at the D'Vine Bistro. The menu includes various tapas and full meal choices, with a very nice selection of lunch specials. Excellent service by Andrew. We"ll certainly return.Special Features:
- Service was very slow andOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/14/2013Service was very slow and several mistakes made on order.Special Features:
- It was our visit to your establishmOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/13/2013It was our visit to your establishment and we had a lovely time..The 5 of us were in a side room and we had great privacy and very good service. Thank you and we will return!Your house wine(red) on the happy hour menu was fine....we loved itQSpecial Features:
- Love, Love, Love d'Vine Bistro.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/8/2013Love, Love, Love d'Vine Bistro. Have never had a bad experience. We have large groups of 12 or more and smaller groups of just 4. d'Vine has always handled both with ease. Awesome Happy Hour.Special Features:
- Our Anniversary CelebrationOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/31/2013My husband and I celebrated our anniversary at d'Vine Bistro - it was a perfect spot for a special occasion. The wine my husband selected was excellent - the food was very good but the selection was limited. Wonderful dessert. The staff made every effort to make our evening a special one. Thanks!Special Features:
- Delicious food and great serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 1/13/2013Delicious food and great service at very reasonable prices. Especially with the half price wine on Sundays.Special Features:
- Great place. Intimate setting,IreneVIPDined on 12/29/2012Great place. Intimate setting, great food and server's are always very nice and helpful!Special Features:
- The food and wine were veryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/26/2012The food and wine were very good and some unusual dishes. Wine flights are fun!~!!Special Features:
- If looking for something outOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/16/2012If looking for something out of the ordinary, d'Vine Bistro is for you....if you want to sip wine and have a little food, this is also your place.....not hugs mealsSpecial Features:
- Nice dining for couples andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/13/2012Nice dining for couples and small groups. Cute decor. Easy to make reservations. Good Tuesday night wine deals!