Dusty Boot - Greenwood Village
5960 S. Holly St.
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
BurgersPrice: $30 and under
Dusty Boot - Greenwood Village
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://greenwood.dustyboot.com/home/welcome
- Phone: 3035654785x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm ($5.95 Lunch menu)
Dinner: Sunday - Tuesday: 3:00pm -9:00pm, Wednesday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am -3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Burgers, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Eric Zolkower
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: We will be happy to create a menu proposal unique to your occasion, budget and tastes. Our menu changes frequently as we develop exciting new choices, so visit our website often! The Dusty Boot is also a great place to host bridal showers, engagement parties or rehearsal dinners. There’s nothing that The Dusty Boot can't handle. We make booking a Corporate Event at The Dusty Boot a hassle-free task with our friendly event planners, delicious banquet menus, and unique options. Whatever the size of your Business Meeting or Event, our facilities can accommodate your need...
- Entertainment: The Boot also offers Rock N Roll Bingo every Thursday evening starting at 7:30pm!
A word from Dusty Boot - Greenwood Village
The Dusty Boot is a family steakhouse and bar offering a full menu with everything from salads and sandwiches to burgers and steaks. It is set up with 14 large TVs and one huge projection screen TV. The Dusty Boot has an upscale attitude with a relaxed environment perfect for any occasion. The view from the patio is a full 180 degree view of the mountains creating a perfect back drop to any event or just an enjoyable evening on a neighborhood patio. Happy Hour is offered 7 days a week and features a special appetizer menu along with specials on draft beer, house wines and well drinks. The Boot is truly your neighborhood family hangout.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Dusty Boot - Greenwood Village reviews from OpenTable diners
19 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (13)great for outdoor dining (8)good for groups (6)great for lunch (5)kid-friendly (5)fit for foodies (4)great for brunch (3)vibrant bar scene (2)special occasion (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- A Great ExperienceParkerDined on 7/21/2014Really a good menu and a Monday steak night is a great value. The bacon-wrapped filet was super tender and delicious. Loved our server!Special Features:
- great date night!TTDatenightDined on 7/16/2014The food, drinks and most of all the service was outstanding!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun Bar & PatioFrankVIPDined on 7/10/2014Great place to relax on the patio after a bike ride on the Highline Canal. Food is good and service is friendly & fast.Special Features:
- Spacious PatioFrankVIPDined on 6/26/2014Enjoyed a relaxed lunch on Dusty Boot's spacious patio. Burgers and salads were outstanding and the mocha ice cream cake blew us away!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindCarlaDined on 6/22/2014Was pleasantly surprised with the great Brunch menu. So many different items to choose from. I ordered the Hangover Special and every thing on the plate was wonderful, the sweet carmelized onions mixed with the cheese and jalapeno's on the eggs was such a great combination. And the biscuits were the flakiest of just about the best I've ever had. It was a very comfortable atmosphere except for the screaming kid in the next room. But that's the parents fault. Everything tasted as it was made from scratch, which they claim it is. The breakfast meats were very good too. Our wait person was very knowledgeable about the menu and made great recommendations.Special Features:
- Enjoyable meal!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 6/19/2014In Denver on business, found it on Open Table and gave it a try. Located in a strip mall, it looks unassuming from the outside, but has a nice patio area for outdoor dining in addition to sports bar atmosphere inside. Delicious steak, perfectly cooked, and beautiful onion rings. Ordered the house margarita but had to send it back -- they replaced it and it was OK ... but I'd stick to the regular margarita next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent SurpriseRuralGirlDined on 6/14/2014When we first arrived and saw that it was in the downstairs level of a strip-mall, I was unsure that this would be as good as I hoped. When we walked in, I knew I had made good choice. The menu had a lot of great options and our waiter was excellent, efficient and helpful. We tried the garlic knots which were excellent. Our 10 year-old easily found something he liked on the menu. I had the prime rib and my husband had the sirloin. Everything from the bread, to salads to main course was delicious and cooked as requested. We ate early (5pm) on a Saturday night, but the restaurant was fairly busy, but not super noisy. Next time we hope to sit out on the patio with the firepit. I would definitely recommend the Dusty Boot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- surprisingly excellent foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/3/2014Attentive server, delicious, quality food and fairly priced. Everything we ordered was delicious! The outdoor seating area was also very pretty and secluded.Special Features:
- FoodiefoodieDined on 5/20/2014Great burgers. Everyone else i was with had a steak and was happy. Everything is made from scratch and you get a loaf of fresh. Baked bread when you are seared. Will definatly go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- so-sojaniehsDined on 5/19/2014Went on Monday nights 2 for 1 steak special and the steaks were good. I had the sirloin and my son the prime rib. From there it was all down hill. The sweet potato fries I had were waffle cut over done and frankly looked like they came right out of the frozen grocery store bag. The vegetables were also probably canned or frozen certainly not fresh. My son said his Caesar salad was right from the bag dressing and all. I give it 2 stars only for the steaks and because at 2 for 1 the price wasn't bad.Special Features:
- The following 103 reviews are from the Dusty Boot - Greenwood Village reviews archive.
- Creative new menuOkobojibelleVIPDined on 4/9/2014Dusty Boot always has a great hamburger but they have added some other interesting sandwiches that our group loved. Chicken and Brie and ...wait for it - Peanut Butter Jealousy Burger (with pb&j and bacon). and the salads were great as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Menu Items!KaraAnnVIPDined on 4/7/2014Great new menu items! Service is always top notch!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SteakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/25/2014We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at the Dusty Boot. We were looking for a good steakhouse and found a great one. The food was outstanding. The steaks were excellent and even the veggies were delicious. That seems to be unusual for some steakhouses. We spent a reasonable amount of money and received more than enough food. Our waiter was efficient and informative. Our meal was properly paced, each course served without being either rushed or extended too much. It was nice to have really well prepared steak that was cut properly. And our waiter made sure it was done to our liking before leaving the table. We will definitely return to this little neighborhood gem.Special Features:
- Never had the server servicebadbadDined on 2/23/2014Never had the server service me at all and poor customer service. I sat at a table on restaurant week for twenty minutes without being asked for drinks and the server and host walked by and looked at my table several times so my girlfriend and I finally just walked out without being greeted once.Special Features:
- 5280 Dinner 2014OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 2/22/2014This was my 1st time eating at this restuarant, my friend and I went for the 5280 dinner. It was comparable to Texas Roadhouse, Lone Star Steakhouse, ect. While the food was great, steak was cooked to perfection, the sliders were super yummy, and the funnel cake fries were delicious. The only downfall I had was our service, the waitress seemed annoyed any time we asked for anything extra. I would come here again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoy going here every timeSandyDined on 2/22/2014The service and food were very good. We were seated immediately. Had Reservations. The service was excellent. Highly recommend and will got back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly Staff - great portionsOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/22/2014Friendly Staff - great portions - great value for the money!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great for uskittlesDined on 2/14/2014This was our seconed visit to Dusty Boot. Like our first visit the food & service was top notch. My husbands oysters rokefeller was "to die for". Both of our steaks were perfectly cooked, as were the baked potatoes. The bread & salads YUMMY!! The bread pudding desert for two was most excelent. We are looking forard to our next visit !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was great and soKJOSIMPSONDined on 2/10/2014The food was great and so was the service. We were very happy with our visit to the Dusty Boot and will be sure to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday night findjohnsmelDined on 2/8/2014We went for our anniversary. We always look for a place we haven't tried before. The service was excellent. Our steaks were perfectly prepared. We had the lettuce wraps which were excellent. Fortunately we had made reservations because by 6:00 the restaurant was packed. We will definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Such a let downLetDownDined on 1/16/2014Just a let down of a restaurant experience, especially considering the location. Sylvester (I think that's his name) was our waiter, and while he was a very nice and courteous man, it's apparent that the owner doesn't care about the experience level of their waitstaff... which ultimately translates as the owner not really caring about what the user experience is like. Well, ya lost a customer. The food was mediocre, but not bad, and I felt really jammed into the dining room. Tables so close my wife actually get out of her chair to let someone by. The only really positive thing about this place is that it seems like it would be a great place to go on Sundays to watch a game while drinking a Bloody Mary.
- Great Prime Rib!EdCaVIPDined on 1/13/2014Love the prime rib and the 2 for 1 Monday steak nights!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dusty BootMelWoody303Dined on 1/4/2014Wonderful! The food was so good! The service was fast and good. The prices were great. We love the location of the Greenwood village Dusty Boot, very cool spot! GO THERE!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not impressedgardenoDined on 12/31/2013We made a reservation here for New Year's Eve for our group of 10. When we arrived, the two hosts appeared very stressed, and did not smile and say hello to welcome us to the restaurant. So, immediately we felt like they weren't thrilled about our business. They said they would sit us "as soon as possible". When I asked if it would be close to our reservation time they said "maybe" and scurried away. We waited at the bar for 15 minutes for the bartender to notice us, and then another 5 minutes before he could break away from "the regulars" to get us a drink. Not impressed; wondering why there was one bartender for a full restaurant. The food was typical bar food. We will not return to try the higher priced steaks, etc. Not recommended.Special Features:
- love at first sighttheavidgolferDined on 12/23/2013It seems that every place is giving less for more but this was outstanding in quality, service and food and a welcomed new destination.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friday Night FindBrianBDined on 12/20/2013We were looking for dinner without a wait and had waited til after 6 pm on a Friday to look. Mistake, right? Looked up Dusty Boot on Open Table and the Greenwood Village restaurant had a table open for 2 at 7 pm. The place was packed but their wasn't a wait. Interesting! Makes me think that this place is out of the way for random diners but the locals dine here all the time. The food came out exactly as we ordered and the Stela beer was on tap! My wife raved about the 'smooth' Moscato. We will visit again!.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- varied menueOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/23/2013The 8 oz. sirloin lacked taste for the price. will try others to see if better, but are high priced for the venue.Special Features:
- Lively on a SaturdayMom2foodiesDined on 11/23/2013Good burgers, very good red chili. Everyone says they had a good time. This will probably become one of our go-to neighborhood hangouts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Give this place the BootFunDinerDined on 11/10/2013The food was just okay in taste, plain in presentation and reasonable for the price. The Bottomless Mimosa was only bottomless if you went to the bar to ask for refills since the server was AWOL from the dining room most the time. Atmosphere was great for an empty sports bar on a Sunday morning. Service is a big issue at the Holly St location. One server, max five tables occupied during our lengthy visit, and bussing was not done when we finished and beverages were not refilled. Kids eat free off the kids menu which is limited. Save your money and time and go to one of the other locations for this restaurant. I had great food and great service at the E Arapahoe Rd location the week before. It was worth the additional drive.Special Features:
- Had no clue what was going onBrunchseekerDined on 11/9/2013Made a reservation for 9am and the waiter there told us they didn't open until 9:30. We weren't the only people there at 9am either so I'm pretty sure we weren't crazy. The waiter had no idea what was on the menu either and had awful customer service skills. I'm guessing he was either brand new or they had just pulled someone off the street because no one else showed up to work that morning. The food I ordered was a complete waste of money. $9 for a 1/4 cup of fruit and yogurt--it was advertised as cottage cheese, even though that wouldn't have given it better value anyway. I should have just walked over to King Soopers with that money and bought 9-13 pounds of fruit there.
- It wasn't worth the moneyDebbieDined on 11/8/2013The Dusty Boot was an inviting restaurant that smelled delicious just walking up to the door. We got a table that happened to be surrounded by three tvs and the radio speaker was blaring right above us. It was hard to carry on a conversation without leaning in to each other. We ordered a medium-rare steak without the sauce and a large house salad without onions to share. The salad came out with onions on it, the steak was rare and had the sauce on it. The waiter was very good and took care of us, brought refills quickly and tended to our needs. However, the steak was just a steak and not really worth $26 in my opinion. However, their green chile and their bread were fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible never again!DisappointedDined on 11/2/2013We had a 6:30 reservation and arrived at 6:25. We were seated in a terrible location by an extremely rude hostess. She left the menus said nothing and left. We sat there to 15 minutes and never even had a wait person approach our table. After 15 minutes we decided to leave. Before we left the dining room we asked a waiter at the table next to ours if we were at his station he replied no it wasn't and went about his business without offering to take care of our order. We told the hostess why we were leaving, she got that deer in the headlights look and just said I'm sorry. We went to Red Robin where the service is always professional and we are never disappointed.
- ServiceHungry2Dined on 11/1/2013The Dusty Boot was recommended by a friend. After my wife an I were sat at our table it took the wait staff five minutes to realize we were present. I had ordered a drink after 10 minutes I told the waiter I had not received my drink, he then went to the bar and ordered the drink. We had ordered an appetizer after 10 minutes the main course arrived but no appetizer. I had ordered a steak medium well, however it arrived charred and well done. I was not able to have another steak cooked due to time constraints.
- Good food.YummyDined on 10/27/2013Got a burger and enjoyed it. The atmosphere was very comfortable and friendly. Pretty good service. The servers were definitely attentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great burgerssdaaVIPDined on 10/19/2013A friend and I stopped in for lunch at the Dusty Boot and enjoyed the visit immensely. We ate great burgers and guacamole, while sitting outside on a beautiful day. I would definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noise LeveldiziDined on 10/18/2013Group of 8, had two tables put together, unable to carry on a conversation due to the noise. I realize that 5:30 on a Friday night can be busy, but perhaps a redesign could lessen the noise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We will be backdeedeeDined on 10/6/2013Excellent and varied menu and drink choices. Vary accommodating and comfortable for diners of all ages. Relaxed yet fun feel. Great find, definitely not a cookie cutter national chain, thank goodnessSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Should have been betterTonkoffDined on 9/19/2013For a place that supposedly specializes in hamburgers, they should have been better. Their signature burger (The Boot burger) had potential with the things that topped it but the burger was overcooked despite us ordering it medium rare (came well done). The same was true with the brie burger. I liked the idea of putting the brie in burger however the burger was overcooked again (came well done). The server offered to have them redone but as my wife and I don't like to waste food, we declined the offer. She did also say that the cooking staff often gets the temperature wrong. Again, a burger palce should get it right the first time. The Onion rings were pretty good. The waffle sweet potato fires were ok.Special Features:
- Great Prime RibOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/12/2013I think the Dusty Boot is the steak find of the century. My husband and I went to Elway's a week or two ago, and honestly the steak (filet) was sub par at best. We ended up with friends after golf, at Dusty Boot, and we fell in love. Brought friends back this past week, I ordered Prime Rib and it was terrific!!!Food great, ambiance awesome, service was fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FajitasNewInCODined on 9/6/2013We started our meal with nachos which were ok. The chicken fajitas were excellent! We also tried the Boot burger-very good, the fries were good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.