Dusty Boot - Aurora
16270 E. Arapahoe Rd.
Foxfield, CO 80016Neighborhood:
BurgersPrice: $30 and under
Dusty Boot - Aurora
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://foxfield.dustyboot.com/
- Phone: (303) 565-4200
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm ($5.95 Lunch menu)
Dinner: Sunday - Tuesday: 3:00pm -9:00pm, Wednesday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am -3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Burgers, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Eric Zolkower
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We will be happy to create a menu proposal unique to your occasion, budget and tastes. Our menu changes frequently as we develop exciting new choices, so visit our website often! The Dusty Boot is also a great place to host bridal showers, engagement parties or rehearsal dinners. There’s nothing that The Dusty Boot can't handle. We make booking a Corporate Event at The Dusty Boot a hassle-free task with our friendly event planners, delicious banquet menus, and unique options. Whatever the size of your Business Meeting or Event, our facilities can accommodate your need...
- Entertainment: The Dusty Boot in Foxfield offers Free Trivia every Wednesday evening starting at 7:30pm!
The Boot also offers Rock N" Roll Bingo every Thursday evening starting at 7:30pm!
Both events are free to play and you have the chance to win house cash!
A word from Dusty Boot - Aurora
The Dusty Boot is a family steakhouse and bar offering a full menu with everything from salads and sandwiches to burgers and steaks. It is set up with 14 large TVs and one huge projection screen TV. The Dusty Boot has an upscale attitude with a relaxed environment perfect for any occasion. The view from the patio is a full 180 degree view of the mountains creating a perfect back drop to any event or just an enjoyable evening on a neighborhood patio. Happy Hour is offered 7 days a week and features a special appetizer menu along with specials on draft beer, house wines and well drinks. The Boot is truly your neighborhood family hangout.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Dusty Boot - Aurora reviews from OpenTable diners
14 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (6)kid-friendly (5)neighborhood gem (5)great for outdoor dining (4)scenic view (3)good for groups (3)great for lunch (3)fit for foodies (2)special occasion (2)romantic (1)Show More
- disappointeddisappointedDined on 11/15/2013Our first experience at this restaurant found the place very noisy and unorganized. We were seated next to the open doorway to the kitchen area which appreared very messy. Our waiter was distracted and unattentive. Did not receive our bread until our meals were brought and we asked about it. My husbands steak was overdone and dry. Did not see our waiter again until the rest of the party was finished eating. Our experience was very impersonal and disappointing. Will not be back.
- High-End Steak A Bit Out of PlaceScottinAuroraVIPDined on 11/2/2013Had the feel of a sports bar, and accordingly we had a few college football fans really take over the place with their enthusiasm. When you are eating a $30 steak, that part of the atmosphere seemed a bit mis-matched. We also caught them in the midst of a waiter assignment changeover, which did not work out well for us in the beginning (we flagged someone down after 20 minutes). Having said all that, the food was very good, and we'll be back. Just not under the guise of a romantic steak dinner...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- average at best...nothingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/1/2013average at best...nothing special and when my steak was not properly cooked they put it back on the grill. Anyone who knows how to cook beef understands that this is a no-no as it makes the meat extremely tough.
- Tasted like a bootOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/1/2013The service was good but the food was just almost ok. Save your money and try someplace else.
- OUTSTANDING burgers, greatLindseyDined on 10/16/2013OUTSTANDING burgers, great beer selection, excellent fresh chips, tasty Greek/Steak salad, terrific service...Looking forward to going back SOON!Special Features:
- Service was pretty slow andMrDanVIPDined on 9/21/2013Service was pretty slow and the food was just OK. Probably won't go back again.Special Features:
- Family dinnerFamilyfoodiesDined on 9/20/2013We visited Dusty Boot in Aurora on a Friday evening and had a beautiful view of the sunset from the patio. The food ant drinks were awesome and the service was fast and friendly! A great place to unwind and catch up with the extended family!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- let downOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/10/2013Ordered a 1/2 Greek steak salad. No olives...really? One single slice of cucumber and 1 teaspoon of chopped tomato. Just a ton of lettuce. Not happy for $9. My friend ordered a burrito...could have gotten the same thing from the freezer section at King Soopers.Special Features:
- Glad we wentjustus2Dined on 9/1/2013The service was fantastic, we both ordered Bloody Mary's and we're puzzled momentarily when we received glasses of ice half full off water, with straws in them... then it hit me, bloody mary bar!! Our waiter said it ended up being $3 cheaper doing it that way! Love that kind of service! With all the chains teaching their staff to up-sell in order to raise the bill, raises the tip... We tip on service, and our waiter earned every penny of his 35% tip! Definitely going back, we had their breakfast selection this last time, monsterly delish! Can't wait to try their burgers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great staff,service,and foodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2013Went to the restaurant for a late night dinner and was very surprised by the great wait staff, there level of service, and the food was great, Food was cooked well and tasted great.Special Features:
- I'm a regular nowOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/17/2013I just love their 2 for one steak night and burger night. We love to go grab a burger and a side salad with that amazing horseradish dressing, then head over to watch a movie afterwards. It has become a tradition.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome!SarahDined on 6/16/2013This was our first visit to the restaurant. The food was great, the management was absolutely fantastic. Made several special visits just to our table to make sure we were happy. I'd definitely go back. They even threw in a military discount. Highly recommend. Great steals, atmosphere and service. A++Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We had a fun experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/4/2013We ordered drinks and appetizers and sat on the patio chatting for a while before ordering our meals. It was all tasty and our waitress was patient, nice and attentive. The patio had a great view, also. We moved to the bar when it started raining and the flat screen TV's were a nice touch. This was my first time here. I'll go back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GRANDPARENTS WITH GRANDKIDSOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/18/2013GOOD PLACE FOR KIDS AS WELL AS ADULTS. NICE VARIETY OF MENU CHOICES.Special Features:
- Food not worth the serviceAndyDined on 5/17/2013My wife and I took my in-laws to the Dusty Boot for Dad's birthday. We arrived and the "host" barely said a word to us. My wife mentioned that we had a reservation made, that he may want to remove, which he didn't acknowledge. Service after that was just as bad, no drink refills, long waits, and it was not even busy. Food was okay, nothing to return for. Bathroom not stocked with paper towels. There closet with boxes of stuff, extra silverware, vacuums and such was an area behind a large booth, easily seen from the sitting area. As we sat waiting for our check I was thinking about how bad the experience was; I felt that we were an annoyance to the staff for showing up to have lunch.
- Very nice brunchDenverjeffVIPDined on 5/12/2013Enjoyed a nice Mother's Day brunch at the Boot. Had not been for brunch yet. Great menu with lots of choices. The service is always great and the staff is very attentive. Bloody Mary bar is fantastic. Try the homemade Boot Juice as your mixer, Chris at the bar makes it fresh!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor Service, Average FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/11/2013The noise is so loud that you literally have to yell at one another to hear anything. The food was mediocre at best and expensive for what you got. The service was very bad; the waitress disappeared for the majority of the time we were there. Within 5 minutes of finishing our meal, the manager came by and asked us to leave because he had other reservations. I can understand the need to turn the tables, but not within a few minutes of finishing my last bite. Needless to say, we won't be back.
- Good Food and Reasonable PricesOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/29/2013The Dusty Boot is a smaller restaurant/bar but it offers tasty food at reasonable prices. Take advantage of their 2 for 1 specials; steaks on Mondays and burgers on Wednesdays. Also, the happy hour drinks and appetizers are very reasonable as well. During the nice weather you can sit outside and enjoy a view of the mountains and the sunset although there is a little traffic noise. (Arapahoe and Parker Rd.) This is a nice neighborhood restaurant and the servers are friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go somwhere else!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/19/2013This experience was a nightmare! Our reservation was not met anywhere near our time slot. Our party of seven inuding two yong, children stood by the door clogging the front entrance for nearly 40 minutes! When we finally got sat, our server seemed as if she were anticipating the 420 celebration early because she forgot to take some orders. The manager attempted to satisfy our need with some apps that were overcooked and tasteless! My beer was offered with a frosted glass that came to the table luke warm and soaked with water residues! The food left much to be desired and was highly overpriced! Needless to say, i will never spend another dime at this restaurant or it's counterparts!
- Our group of 8 had quite slowOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/14/2013Our group of 8 had quite slow service. Waited too long for our food to be delivered, especially with hungry kids!!Special Features:
- Great little sports bar & grill.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/29/2013We like going here, especially for brunch. Food is always good, and the service is good as well. Staff are friendly. Always surprised how busy they are on week nights. Parking is limited so you might think they are full when there is still room. Prices good for brunch but a little spendy on dinner, especially on the steaks.Special Features:
- Steaks are pricy but everythingMageeVIPDined on 3/20/2013Steaks are pricy but everything else is moderate. Food is very good.Special Features:
- Great filet mignon, lovedHirecommendation1Dined on 3/15/2013Great filet mignon, loved the spicey calamari and the special chocolate ice cream dezrrt.Special Features:
- We love to go to the DustyKrissyDined on 3/8/2013We love to go to the Dusty Boot but this time our experience was less than favorable. Our server did not bring our appetizer and then raely checked back with us on our food, etc. We had to ask another server to get us our check. Our server was more interested in a large table of drinkers that he was waiting on in the bar. We will go back but not on a friday night, service poor and to loud to be able to enjoy a conversation.
- Thank youOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 3/2/2013My wife and I enjoy going to the Dusty Boot on occasion. We also have an Autistic daughter who enjoys the atmosphere as well. With every visit we order chips and salsa and our waiter already knows to separate the white chips from the color chips because she cannot eat the colored ones.Special Features:
- My friend and I were pleasantlyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/2/2013My friend and I were pleasantly surprised by the amount of food we were given for the $52.80 restaurant week deal. The tenderness of the steak was fantastic and the sides were done perfectly. Every thing was great.Special Features:
- The Restaurant itself wasOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/28/2013The Restaurant itself was wonderful, but parking was an issue. Parking for this establishment was completely awful. I have no idea how you could fix that.Special Features:
- The service and food was aboveOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/27/2013The service and food was above and beyond. For a person working in the service industry, I couldn't have been happier. Food was amazing as well.Special Features:
- It was very busy but our serverRoxiVIPDined on 2/23/2013It was very busy but our server was good. Food was just ok though. Got the wrong item the first time then the nachos were cold in the middle. The wings were not as good as usual. Over all just so so.Special Features:
- Disappointed in food and serviceRoxiVIPDined on 2/9/2013Disappointed in food and service this time around. Margaritas are still great though!Special Features:
- Awesome menu but a little loudjamvanDined on 2/8/2013The menu has a ton of great looking things to choose from. Burgers, steaks, fish, and amazing looking baked potatoes! The food was very good and so was the service. However, it was a little noisy and the front entrance is extremely packed and crowded, which is a turn-off when you first walk in. We had a reservation which definitely helped.Special Features:
- Glad I made reservations -OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/25/2013Glad I made reservations - it was more crowded that I had seen before, but it was Fri. night! Server was excellent, related well to my grandsons!Special Features:
- We were there duing the BroncosRoxiVIPDined on 1/12/2013We were there duing the Broncos game so it was very loud and service was slow. We understood though as the place was packed.Special Features:
- Very poor serviceDid not acknowledgTrappersSmokeHouseVIPDined on 1/6/2013Very poor serviceDid not acknowledge the Open Table reservation for 10 peopleAttempted to put group in rear of restaurant Manager would not talk to guestsSlow food deliveryWrong food orders
- Great Spot!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 1/4/2013We've always enjoyed our visits to the Dusty Boot and I thought the service was really exceptional this last Friday night. It made for a wonderful evening for our group of 5 adults.Special Features:
- We made a reservation forOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/31/2012We made a reservation for five people at 7 pm on New Years Eve and when we arrived at the restuarant, while they had our reservation, they said it did not matter and it would be 25 - 30 minutes. Why did I bother to make the reservation? The Host indicated that Open Table over booked the restuarant for that night and that there was nothing they could do. That was a strange response. After some discussion, he was able to "find" a table for us since we were a larger party. Huh? This place was out of control. From the host to the waitress no one seemed to know what was going on. Grossly understaffed. mediocre food and unattentive service. I was very disapponted.
- Great you build 'em burgers.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/27/2012Great you build 'em burgers. Excellent onion rings.Special Features:
- This is a great neighborhoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/24/2012This is a great neighborhood place with consistantly very good food and excellent sevrice. Great menu from appitizers to main courses.Special Features:
- So good! The burgers areOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/21/2012So good! The burgers are the thing to order at DB, although, I wish they would bring back the veggie burger. Great neighborhood place, family friendly, reasonably priced and excellent food!Special Features:
- Food was good. baked potatoeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/15/2012Food was good. baked potatoe and vegi sides not cooked long enough. Steaks were great. Ambiance not too bad. We sat next to the bar and had to listen to intoxicated couple talking very loudly. we would come back but making sure to sit away from the bar.Special Features: