Dusty Boot - Aurora
16270 E. Arapahoe Rd.
Foxfield, CO 80016Neighborhood:
BurgersPrice: $30 and under
Dusty Boot - Aurora
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://foxfield.dustyboot.com/
- Phone: 3035654200x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 3:00pm ($5.95 Lunch menu)
Dinner: Sunday - Tuesday: 3:00pm -9:00pm, Wednesday - Thursday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 11:00pm
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am -3:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Burgers, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Eric Zolkower
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We will be happy to create a menu proposal unique to your occasion, budget and tastes. Our menu changes frequently as we develop exciting new choices, so visit our website often! The Dusty Boot is also a great place to host bridal showers, engagement parties or rehearsal dinners. There’s nothing that The Dusty Boot can't handle. We make booking a Corporate Event at The Dusty Boot a hassle-free task with our friendly event planners, delicious banquet menus, and unique options. Whatever the size of your Business Meeting or Event, our facilities can accommodate your need...
- Entertainment: The Dusty Boot in Foxfield offers Free Trivia every Wednesday evening starting at 7:30pm!
The Boot also offers Rock N" Roll Bingo every Thursday evening starting at 7:30pm!
Both events are free to play and you have the chance to win house cash!
A word from Dusty Boot - Aurora
The Dusty Boot is a family steakhouse and bar offering a full menu with everything from salads and sandwiches to burgers and steaks. It is set up with 14 large TVs and one huge projection screen TV. The Dusty Boot has an upscale attitude with a relaxed environment perfect for any occasion. The view from the patio is a full 180 degree view of the mountains creating a perfect back drop to any event or just an enjoyable evening on a neighborhood patio. Happy Hour is offered 7 days a week and features a special appetizer menu along with specials on draft beer, house wines and well drinks. The Boot is truly your neighborhood family hangout.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Lunch
Dusty Boot - Aurora - Best Restaurants in Aurora ›
Dusty Boot - Aurora reviews from OpenTable diners
30 reviews since March 25 2014
- Ambiance3.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (17)great for brunch (14)great for lunch (14)good for groups (11)kid-friendly (10)great for outdoor dining (6)scenic view (5)fit for foodies (5)vibrant bar scene (4)special occasion (4)hot spot (2)late-night find (2)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Love the consistent serviceFoodDined on 7/5/2014We go to the dusty boot because it is close. But love the dusty boot because they care about their customers. They are not perfect but will resolve their mistakes. I appreciate a customer oriented restaurant when those seem to be so few in number. I will continue to go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprizingly GoodScottinAuroraVIPDined on 7/4/2014The ribeye steak special was one of the best-tasting steaks I have EVER had, and it was done perfectly at my request of medium rare. I also loved the accompanying parmesan-crusted kale - something you don't see very often. Don't get me wrong, the price of the steak does suggest it should be good quality (not cheap), but the atmosphere at first glance might suggest otherwise - the Dusty Boot Steakhouse and Saloon feels a bit more like a neighborhood saloon than a foodie place (although it does have some art on the walls). Anyway, we have now had really good food there twice, so would recommend it to anyone in the area. And they have a decent patio too - overlooks the freeway, but the mountains too!Special Features:
- It was Meh...lovetoeat28Dined on 6/28/2014We arrived to a dinning room with three kids running amok. Luckily, after five minutes of sitting at our table, the family left. Not to say we dislike children, but it's not very appropriate to just have them running around screaming and no one saying anything so other diners can enjoy their meals. The waitress was very nice and accommodating, as I require a gluten free, dairy free diet. We ordered an appetizer, sirloin tips, which had no flavor, very bland. I ordered their $26 New York steak, medium rare, which came on a bloodied plate as medium well. I sent it back and it came back rare, basically mooing. The flavor was good, but not the temperature I would have preferred. Not sure if I would give them another chance.
- RandyRandyDined on 6/22/2014I mentioned our open table reservation to the bartender/greeter (for points credit) and he was SO RUDE! Then he took us to a booth when we had requested a table. When I asked if he had seen the note about it on our reservation he almost yelled, "Hey man! You're here so early you can sit ANYWHERE you want! I told our waitress about what happened and she graciously went and confirmed our open table reservation. The fish and chips tasted like they had been deep fried in old stale oil and the veggies with my steak were over cooked to the point that they were mushy. The ONLY good thing about the place was our genuinely sweet, attentive waitress. Not a peak day & time, but still...AWFUL!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014We went on Father's Day for dinner. The steaks were burnt and the garlic mashed potatoes tasted like they were prepared a week ago. The waitress couldn't remember who ordered what and almost dropped a plate on my lap. The music was too loud! I honestly believe we could have had a higher quality meal at Outback or Texas Roadhouse. Also, they are extremely pricey and very over-rated. I was so disappointed and will not be returning to this establishment. However, the hostess was nice.
- Wasn't ImpressedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/6/2014We tried this place and the food wasn't what we expected. Steaks were not cooked the way we ordered them.Special Features:
- Nice ChoicesALDEEDined on 6/4/2014Loved the menu....... Not same old food choices ...... Better health options...... Vibrant atmosphere......excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- new menu, better serviceAtownmeetsCentennialDined on 5/23/2014Sad to see some menu items gone, loved kale salad. improved serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!!!jmullDined on 5/5/2014The steaks and drinks were excellent. As always an enjoyable eveningSpecial Features:
- ExcellentOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/20/2014The brunch was excellent as was the overall experience.Special Features:
- Ok brunchSEAuroraDined on 4/20/2014We went for Easter brunch for the first time. It was very loud and not much room between tables. The food was good, but there was not a very good variety. They don't give enough food for the price. We paid $9 for a frittata and toast. Other sides are extra. Iced tea is $2.50 but coffee is 1.75. Not a good value.Special Features:
- 1 of the best restaurants!NPriesterDined on 4/16/2014We love "The Boot" and enjoy eating here several times a month. Great service, EXCEPTIONAL food and the atmosphere is vibrant. We are lucky to have this gem in the area!!! Everything on the menu is YUM!!!Special Features:
- Took Great Care of usLaceyVIPDined on 4/5/2014We are a large car club they took great car of us. The staff and management was great the food amazing. It was a perfect end to our day of volunteering with Project Cure. Thanks for everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 106 reviews are from the Dusty Boot - Aurora reviews archive.
- last minute reservationAuroraDined on 3/14/2014We made our reservation at 640pm,for a 715pm seating. Got there just as our reservation was hitting your computer's. We were sat right away, immediately someone presented for our drinks, food came in an excellent time frame. all of you're staff are very helpful to each other and to customers! Steaks were perfect!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dustry Boot does not read well...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/28/2014Specifically requested to NOT sit next to the bar due to noise level complaints from other reviewers and that we would have young children with us(under 2). When we arrived, of course our table was right next to the bar! I politely asked for another table and they said they were full up. I did say I specifically requested to NOT sit in the bar via my OT reservation and the hostess just shrugged her shoulders at me. Our party of 6, sat next to the really loud bar and the staff could have cared less. Food was not especially memorable, our children were less than compliant due to the "bar scene" taking place at our backs. Honestly, I'd rather have sat next to the bathroom or kitchen. Totally not akin to the Beaver Creek version.
- Our table was ready upon ourJMSpDined on 2/28/2014Our table was ready upon our arrival. The staff was patient while waiting for everyone to arrive. Unfortuneately I do no remember my waitress' name (tall blonde woman with a constant smile and warmth). The waitress had great patience and was attentive and definitely made our experience great!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dusty BootJlouksDined on 2/22/2014First time at the Dusty Boot and probably the last. Let me start by saying that when the food did arrive, it was really good. This restaurant is more of a sports bar with a country theme. TV's all over the place and loud. We had a dinner reservation but were seated at a high top table in the bar near the kitchen door. About 45 minutes into our dinner the hostess did get us a booth, still in the bar, but we happily moved away from the kitchen door. It took us almost 3 hours for dinner on a Saturday evening. The service was real slow. The filet mignon on the 5280 menu was excellent and cooked just right.Special Features:
- Less than Average at BestJoeHDined on 2/14/2014Food - Edible but not very good. Service - Less than what you would expect walking in the front door. Overall - DisappointingSpecial Features:
- Great food, the atmosphereShannonDined on 2/14/2014Great food, the atmosphere was pretty casual for the cost.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- hostess unfamiliar with open tableTERIJVIPDined on 2/12/2014host was either not familiar with Opentable reservations, or just never checked us in. We arrived early and made it clear that we had reserved thru Opentable, however we later found that he had marked us as cancelled.Special Features:
- Relaxing atomsphere w/good serviceDonaldDined on 2/9/2014Great burgers and appetizers. Can't beat the special burger night on Wednesdays. Ready to try the bigger entrees on the next visit.Special Features:
- Ok...BryresangelDined on 2/9/2014My family went here for brunch. Honestly, we were less than impressed. The food was ok. Not great, not awful, just....ok. We got the steak tips as an appetizer, that was probably our favorite part of the meal, as we really enjoyed the balsamic on them. Hubby got a steak, and I got a burrito. The burrito was pretty good, nothing to write home about, bot ok. The steak definitely could have used some help. Hubby ordered it medium and while it was cooked appropriately on the inside, it was horribly charred on the outside. It tasted burnt and was dry! The service was also ok. Our waiter was nice and engaging, but the service was slow. Overall, I don't think we will come back to brunch here.Special Features:
- Enjoyable Sports VenueHungryPlaygoerDined on 2/2/2014It was great to watch the Superbowl on the large screen projection TV in the dining area. The bar was quite active for that too. The food was very good and the service could not be better. Too bad about the Broncos not showing up :(
- Great food & servicefoodie3Dined on 1/25/2014We had a group of five and got a nice table in the front part of the restaurant. Service was very good (Sabrina) - very helpful in recommending menu items and assisting us - just the right amount of attention and very prompt. All of our selections were prepared perfectly and were delicious. We'll definitely be back. We hear the weekend brunch is fabulous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- overlook service, fantastic foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/18/2014I love a really well-done steak, and these guys do a well-marbled ribeye, with great seasoning flavor, and all the right fixin's. Their jumbalaya was divine, and they have a delectable bread service. I wish I could tell you how the other items on the menu would have been, but they were either out or the absentee server never brought them. I could even see the bar being filled for every game since large screen TVs surround the bar and dining areas. The country-western decor keeps it in step with it's name, which was more casual than the fine food suggested.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First but NOT last timer!AuroraDined on 1/18/2014From beginning to end this dinner couldn't have been better. we had a reservation for 6:15 got there just after 6 seated right away . the timing of our meal was impeccable. the steak was perfectly cooked, the vegetables were steamed to perfection and the waitress was very attentive but not overly attentive. you will for sure get what you pay for at this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the brunch menu!PixieMVIPDined on 1/12/2014And bonus that they have brunch on Saturday as well!Special Features:
- Brunch & a viewSnackinDined on 1/11/2014Traveled to Denver for the first time and attended an event that went into the weee hours of the morning. Brunch at the Boot was perfect. Hearty, filling and the view of the mountains - fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expectedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2013Took my family to The Dusty Boot for dinner, they were busy so I tried to be understanding of the slow service. Only offered waters, food was bland (steaks were rubbery, fish was soggy, mini burgers had no flavor, Mac and cheese was cold, Dino nuggets were over cooked, chips were stale), only one refill on our waters. Never saw a manager anywhere in the place. Only person who was working hard was the hostess because she was bussing tables and trying how to seat large parties with reservations and no help. Felt bad for her. Our family will not be returning.
- Kids eat free on weekendsMileHighDined on 12/29/2013With paying adult, great deal. Good t.v viewing from most seats.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good SteaksNerdChickDined on 12/23/2013But the booze is pricey... Monday is the BEST day to go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Burgers and MoreRecentMalaysianTravelerDined on 12/17/2013Don't go here for a sophisticated dining experience. However, if you want great (bar) food at a reasonable price with good service provided in a clean environment, then the Dusty Boot should work just fine. The hamburger I had was cooked to perfection and my companion's fish and chips were quite solid!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BurgersOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/11/2013Wide variety of burgers. They are pretty big yet tasty. Good value.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Review of FoodPame1971Dined on 11/23/2013We thought for the price that you didn't get much. My husband had a wrap & there was more lettuce than there was chicken. My fish sticks could have been cooked longer. They were a little mushy.Special Features:
- disappointeddisappointedDined on 11/15/2013Our first experience at this restaurant found the place very noisy and unorganized. We were seated next to the open doorway to the kitchen area which appreared very messy. Our waiter was distracted and unattentive. Did not receive our bread until our meals were brought and we asked about it. My husbands steak was overdone and dry. Did not see our waiter again until the rest of the party was finished eating. Our experience was very impersonal and disappointing. Will not be back.
- High-End Steak A Bit Out of PlaceScottinAuroraVIPDined on 11/2/2013Had the feel of a sports bar, and accordingly we had a few college football fans really take over the place with their enthusiasm. When you are eating a $30 steak, that part of the atmosphere seemed a bit mis-matched. We also caught them in the midst of a waiter assignment changeover, which did not work out well for us in the beginning (we flagged someone down after 20 minutes). Having said all that, the food was very good, and we'll be back. Just not under the guise of a romantic steak dinner...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- average at best...nothingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 11/1/2013average at best...nothing special and when my steak was not properly cooked they put it back on the grill. Anyone who knows how to cook beef understands that this is a no-no as it makes the meat extremely tough.
- Tasted like a bootOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/1/2013The service was good but the food was just almost ok. Save your money and try someplace else.
- OUTSTANDING burgers, greatLindseyDined on 10/16/2013OUTSTANDING burgers, great beer selection, excellent fresh chips, tasty Greek/Steak salad, terrific service...Looking forward to going back SOON!Special Features:
- Service was pretty slow andMrDanVIPDined on 9/21/2013Service was pretty slow and the food was just OK. Probably won't go back again.Special Features: