Due Forni - Las Vegas
3555 S Town Center Drive
Las Vegas, NV 89135Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Due Forni - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.dueforni.com/
- Phone: (702) 586-6500
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch and Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary Italian, Italian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Carlos Buscaglia
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We bring the oven to you! Enjoy anything on our menu including the Pizzas. Our mobile oven comes to your home or office to make one of the most memorable catering experiences available. We can also customize a menu with items not found on our a la carte selections. Call us for details.
- Private Party Facilities: Our restaurant is broken into 3 distinct semi-private areas, any of which can be reserved for your special occasion. We can accommodate parties as small as 16 and as large as 150.
- Private Party Contact: Mike Kurtz 7025866500
A word from Due Forni - Las Vegas
Two Ovens. Two Types of Pizza. One Amazing Experience. Due Forni Pizza & Wine, is the only gourmet restaurant in the United States utilizing a new model of dual custom-designed Napolitano brick ovens to create authentic Neapolitan and Roman pizza in the heart of downtown Austin. Due Forni’s menu features Neapolitan and Roman pizzas, roasted steak, fish, and chicken, bufala mozzarella bar, inventive appetizers and salads and gnocchi available throughout the day. Due Forni’s Italian centric wine list offers over 40 wines by the glass as well as craft beers and a full bar.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
Due Forni - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in Summerlin ›
Due Forni - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
27 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (20)fit for foodies (16)great for outdoor dining (15)good for groups (10)notable wine list (9)kid-friendly (7)romantic (3)special occasion (3)hot spot (3)great for lunch (3)vibrant bar scene (2)scenic view (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- great foodMariaDined on 11/16/2014The re vamped menu is excellent. We had the Due Forni pizza - best ever as well as the Caesar's. Our friend had the special lasagna. He said excellent as well. Wine prices are a bit better. Good selection to match the menu. Found it interesting that while the place was about half full everyone was placed next to each other. "Noisy" is a better word than "energetic" when you're trying to converse. We'll return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The wine WAS corkedSylvieVIPDined on 10/28/2014The food was innovative and delicious, as I have come to expect. The salmon was particularly flavorful and moist having been cooked in the high heat of the pizza oven. The only flaw was that a very expensive pour in a tasting trio was clearly corked. My companion made the same pronouncement without me saying anything. The manager disagreed, saying that the wine was supposed to taste that way, but poured from a new bottle anyway so I would be happy. I felt put down. I know a corked wine when I smell and taste it. It may be quite awhile before I return.Special Features:
- Innovative Italian!Joyful702Dined on 10/24/2014This was our first visit to Due Forni and it won't be our last!! We had an excellent meal that started with the Mozzarella Bar! We chose the Stracciatella (soft and creamy) mozzarella with basil pesto to spread on fresh, warm toasted pizza bread. We split a Tacchino pizza which had toppings of Turkey sausage, fig marmalata, goat cheese, wild arugula, vincotto; what a fantastic, delightful and tasty combination of toppings! We also enjoyed a glass of Silverado, Carneros Chardonnay which was so smooth and just perfect to compliment our meal. Managers and waiters were very attentive and pleasant. Looking forward to our next visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SadGrumpyVIPDined on 10/19/2014Pizzas were very good, but the place seems to have suffered a decline over the fifteen months since we last visited. The pasta was not wonderful, bread with the meal was a charge item, etc., really not a gem but could be.Special Features:
- Birthday Bashmade4meDined on 10/16/2014My party & I were very happy with the delicious food. The wine by the glass & bottles seem a bit pricey. We really enjoyed the stracciatella mozzarella & the bread that came with it as an appetizer. Our waiter was attentive. Even tho it's an out of the way place, it is worth the drive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedCttwinsVIPDined on 9/30/2014Our order was totally confused with a wrong pizza, and then the new one, which was thin crust plain, should have been out in minutes, but came so late that the rest of the group had finished their meal. They offered no compensation. I had some gift cards that I planned to use, but there was some extremely small print on the back saying only one could be used each time, which I did not notice. An appetizer course was also brought after the main course. It would have been a good business gesture to allow me to use the gift cards after the meal was presented with so many errors. The food was fine, some of it excellent.
- My weekly place !MatsaberchampVIPDined on 9/25/2014Me and my boyfriend and my best friend come here every week they have the best wine list the service is above and beyond the food is amazing! Sergio is an amazing waiter! Won't stop coming here any time soon !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great local place in SummerlinOpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 9/5/2014My family and I frequent Due Forni about twice a month. The food is bold and very flavorful. It's located in a strip mall that Is decoreted swanky and has both inside and outside dinning areas. I have dined both inside and out and enjoyed both. The inside dinning allows you to watch the never ending spagetti westerns that loop on the TV's. The outside dining can be a little warm on a hot Vegas night but without a reservation you may not have a choice where you dine. All the pizzas are great but their speciality, chared octopus salad is amazing. Price points are a little high, but heck, it's Summerlin.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREATJRIIDined on 8/28/2014GREAT SERVICE, FOOD, ATMOSPHERE, ALL IN ALL A REALLY GREAT RESTAURANT.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice local spotAnnabellePDined on 8/16/2014Varied menu, not just pizza. Interesting and delicious food combinations make the dishes special. Very nice wines available. Love the outdoor seating. Service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice!neeceDined on 8/14/2014Enjoyed the experiences. Food is meant to be happy - this was happy!!!Special Features:
- Everybody Loves Due ForniSummerlinJenDined on 8/8/2014I always bring friends and family from out of town to Due Forni and they are consistently impressed by this Spaghetti-Western-themed gem. Great service. Great food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding pizzaBillinNorthParkVIPDined on 7/31/2014Among, if not THE best I've ever eaten, and that's saying a lot, because I need a gluten free crust in order to eat pizza in the first place. These folks charge a lot extra for that crust, but it was worth every penny. Just because it's a pizza place, though, don't expect cheap. The wine list is excellent but pricey, and I ran up close to a $100 tab just by myself, a good deal of it on wine. I usually don't write Open Table reviews, but this place was special and deserves to be singled out for praise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 19 reviews are from the Due Forni - Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Great Food, Great ServiceBubbaJoVIPDined on 7/23/2014We really enjoyed our first visit to Due Forni. The food was terrific and we especially liked the pork belly and gnocchi as appetizers and both the Roman and Neapolitan style pizzas. Service was very attentive and friendly. We'll definitely be back.Special Features:
- Great restrurant!Wilcox01Dined on 7/15/2014The Duck Confit Pizza was my favorite. Am interested in going back to try other things on the menu!Special Features:
- Simply fantastic!JustMeVIPDined on 6/28/2014We dined here for lunch for the first time and were very impressed with the food and service! Everything was spot on from the time we walked in the door! Our server was the perfect mix of friendly, knowledgeable, personable and professional. I would definitely hire her for our establishment! Her recommendations were fabulous and were right on the money and everything was delivered in a timely manner .. favorite dishes .. the lunch gnocchi and the very inventive mozzerella bar! Will def be back soon! Thanks for a great experience!Special Features:
- Always a pleasurescocoDined on 6/27/2014We visit Due Forni a couple times per month and the food and staff never disappoint.Special Features:
- Nice Patio DiningOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/21/2014We ate on the patio and shared a chefs meat and cheese board and some wonderful pizzas. Enjoyed our server suggested Aperol spritzer drinks. Very nice service, food, and environment. Will be back!Special Features:
- Great Spot for Pizza & Wine!EpicureCorporatureDined on 6/4/2014Great service! (Lindsey is awesome!) Gnocci was sensational! Salads were crisp and amazing, (I understand that they use only the best ingredients from Melissa's Produce!) Pizzas were baked to perfection! I cannot wait to return!Special Features:
- Neighborhood placeFabulous1965Dined on 5/1/2014Branzino was amazing! Fantabulous place to eat. It is nice to see a great restaurant surfing against the chains.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great service.daddydinerDined on 5/1/2014The food was good - kids enjoyed the plain cheese and pepperoni pizza they offered off the menu. Overall pleasant experience.Special Features:
- Great serviceAsianstiptooDined on 4/26/2014It is very rare to find a restaurant here in Las Vegas that provides great service. Having said that, all the staff that we encountered at Due Forni gave such excellent service. Knowledge of the food/wine that was given was awesome. All the recommendations given met our expectations. Warmth and smiles that everyone there gave us were very appreciated. They made us feel very welcomed and appreciated throughout our entire stay. Excellent staff training! Food was very good also. Could've been nicer if the pizza was warmer but still delicious. I was personally a little bit disappointed with the plastic chairs in the patio area but still gave a good ambience. Overall Due Forni is a must visit; I already went back with a different group :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Keep goingLVMaddyVIPDined on 4/22/2014because every time you do you realize they are working on the menu constantly. The octupus salad is still the best in the entire city IMO. Love the deconstructed pizza . . .i.e. Mozella Bar. Duck confit Lasagne wasn't a hit with my companions but that was a rare miss from this place. Great wine list, even if the "by the glass selections" are a bit on the high side. But things you won't find many places by the glass makes it OK. This and Settlebello within a mile of my house . . . who would have thought 15 years ago when we moved here!Special Features:
- Hidden gem-not just great pizza!RiksPiksDined on 4/12/2014Try the homemade bufala mozzarella cheese with peppers & the turkey meatballs for an appetizer. Fantastic! Very friendly and knowledgable service. Way more than just a pizza place. Reasonable prices.Special Features:
- Incredibly tasty pizza!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/29/2014No doubt the menu is different (printed on the paper placemats) but don't be put off by the simplicity of the place. The food is truly outstanding. Especially the mozzerella selections and thin gourmet pizzas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Glad it's close byWineandsportsVIPDined on 3/28/2014Another very good experience. The chef's platter charcuterie appetizer was terrific and the picante thin crust pizza is as good as it gets. They had a really good aged Pinot too. The reserve wine list is still way overpriced but at least there are options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great inventive pizzasAMMBDined on 3/22/2014Delightful host greeted us and ensured that we enjoyed our time at this restaurant by his attentiveness to our dining. Cocktail choices were terrific like the Hummingbird, which will be our summer home specialty. Pizza was tasty but we got a bit weirded out by the fact a raw egg was smeared over the top of the cooked pizza. Would we go back? Yes!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Don't wait to revisit!LVMaddyVIPDined on 3/10/2014I never tire of Due Forne and I'm always pleasantly surprised by how they change up the menu. It's actually the non-pizza items that I love the most, Octpus salad, beet salad, their soups and mozzerella bar where you have a deconstructed pizza. Wines by the glass are a bit expensive running 11-13+ but the selections are good. Pizzas are terrific too, so I never have room for dessert. So great for a long lunch on a work day - you feel like you are playing hooky. Really great attention to detail here, I hope they can sustain this through the years now that the owners are opening a branch in Austin. Don't wait to revisit, you'll fall in love all over again.Special Features:
- All around great!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/21/2014Went to Due Forni to plan our wedding. It was an excellent choice! Our waitress was great and helpful in making menu choices, from food to wine. Shared the crimini mushroom soup and panzanella salad for starters. Both were excellent! Then had the Due Forni pizza which was was so delicious we decided to try another pizza. That one had salami and peppers and was equally delicious. Finished the meal off with the special pannecotta w/chocolate gelato and a side of bacon crumbs. Yum! We left stuffed, but it was worth it. We will definitely made a return trip and would happily take friends with us.Special Features:
- One of LV's Best Kept Secrets!pdiersonVIPDined on 2/19/2014This still stands as our favorite restaurant in the Vegas area. We go here several times a month and have NEVER had anything but a perfect experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummy yummy!!LacadoodleDined on 2/14/2014Imported mozzarella is sooooooooo yummy. Pizza is great. We went for valentines day. It was a nice couples place. It was packed so the food took a little longer. But frankly, we didn't mind. It is not a secluded type place so it's not really a private restaurant. Still I felt we had enough space to talk about whateveter we wanted. I am definitely going back. Fresh dough, fresh ingredients, high quality ingredients. And in case you are interested in a pizza you can have a filet or bass.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We are lucky enough to liveShanMarieVIPDined on 2/14/2014We are lucky enough to live just a couple blocks away from Due Forni, and in the vast array of Summerlin restaurants I wonder if this one gets overlooked too often. This was not our first visit but this was the first time we've gone with another couple, and they were blown away. We love the atmosphere and the food, and their hands-on approach to service. Management is always part of the experience, which I find to be an important step that many restaurants forget. Note: The daily soups are worth their weight in diamonds. They do run out so be sure to get in early enough to order, particularly on mushroom day!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.