Dubh Linn Square - Bordentown
167 Rt. 130
Bordentown, NJ 08505Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Dubh Linn Square - Bordentown
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.dubhlinnsquare.com/
- Phone: 6092987100
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Sunday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm;
Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm,
Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Irish
- Executive Chef: Jason Feehan
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: For catering arrangements, please contact Casey 609.298.7100
- Private Party Contact: Casey 6092987100
A word from Dubh Linn Square - Bordentown
Located on Route 130 in Bordentown, NJ, our award winning menu includes all traditional Irish favorites along with a wide variety of culinary choices that appeal to any palate. Enjoy everything from sensational potato pancake dishes, to our perfectly juicy, hand-made burgers. We feature weekly specials with a mix of Asian, Mexican, and Italian infused dishes!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Dubh Linn Square - Bordentown - Best Restaurants in Bordentown ›
Dubh Linn Square - Bordentown reviews from OpenTable diners
3 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance3.3Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (2)kid-friendly (2)good for groups (2)great for lunch (1)Show More
- wineanddineVIPDined on 7/8/2014The food was pretty good, but there were issues with the service. Management did a nice job in handling everything.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 57 reviews are from the Dubh Linn Square - Bordentown reviews archive.
- Good Food, Nice AtmosphereKrisDined on 6/21/2014Good food at very good prices. Friendly staff and noise level wasn't too loud like many similar restaurants. Highly recommended.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- omg123Dined on 6/13/2014Food tasted like it was frozen food reheated. Not worth the money, don't order the roast beefSpecial Features:
- Very goodIrish13Dined on 5/11/2014My experience was very good and would definitely recommend it to all my friends and family. Will be going back real soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BordentownMelanieDined on 4/19/2014I always have a good time at Dublin Square this was my second time at Bordentown and I was just as impressed there as at the original.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slow ServiceEdandLindaDined on 3/30/2014Waited 25 min for 1st beer order. Waitress said the bar was backed up really busy (this is a Sun. night btw), yet the adjacent table ordered bar drinks after us and served before us (different waitress). Then was served wrong type of beer when it finally arrived. Questioned it and waitress said they were out of what we ordered!?! 20 min after our meal was order she came back to tell me they were out of my ahi tuna appetizer. Another table nearby we could hear the same being told to them in that one of the items they ordered was no longer available (that's three items if you're counting). The food was good, but the slow and inattentive service really made for an unenjoyable experience. Seated next to kitchen doors no good either.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerBettyAnnDined on 3/21/2014Went there with my Husband and Son & Daughter, Son In Law, and 3 grandchildren for a Birthday dinner. Food was great! Atmosphere was hopping, (Friday night), waitress was pleasant and service was great! We all enjoyed!Special Features:
- Irish CharmOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 3/21/2014Very friendly place. Happy hour very lively!! Food was good and the beer was better. Great place to go after work and let off steam!!Special Features:
- Great ManagementDebminkDined on 3/9/2014We were a party of four who had one dinner served cold. It wasn't fixed for quite a while, BUT they really stepped up and apologized. The manager waived the poor meal and provided dessert for all. A really great gesture. Would definitely go back.Special Features:
- Great Hearty FoodAndyVIPDined on 2/22/2014Big menu selections, and not just the usual Irish Pub fare of fish and chips, and bangers and mash. Wide variety for all tastes. Big beer menu and pleasant wait staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday dinnerBirthday20Dined on 2/7/2014Went out for a birthday dinner. Had a party of 10. Made reservations on line. It was great table was waiting when we arrived. Food and service was wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great restaurant!!!mrssachDined on 12/31/2013My family and I had dinner here on New Year's Eve and had a great time. Food was excellent, atmosphere was the perfect balance of fun and energetic without being obnoxiously loud. Our large party was accommodated immediately and the staff was very friendly. Will definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Met long-time friends foryumyumDined on 12/31/2013Met long-time friends for our annual New Year's Eve dinner - had a great time. Great food, great service and because we were there quite early, it wasn't noisy! But the "younger" crowd was starting to come in and I'm sure the energy level and noise level increased after we more mature folks left!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fun friday evening outFrequentDinerVIPDined on 10/11/2013came here for a fun friday evening late happy hour. fish tacos were yummy and the beer selection was great. had a flight of four october beers for $4.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dubh Linn SquareTea4meDined on 10/11/2013We were there on a Friday night and it was very loud, but we had a nice little booth in a back corner. The food was good, not great. We wanted to check it out because we had just been to Ireland a few months ago and also a friend recommended it. The menu was comparable to what we had in Irish restaurants. The food was similar. Our waitress did a great job. This would be a great place to go with a large, rowdy group.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the bagpipes have toZorroDined on 9/14/2013Love the bagpipes have to like the noise from the bagpipes to enjoySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great findbeachykeenDined on 8/11/2013We went here with some friends and their family. Good food, good atmosphere. It it has a rustic pub look/feel about the place. Food very reasonably priced, and good selection. We ordered the Spicy Potatoes, which you need to try if you like potatoes and buffalo wings; the Potato Leek Soup, which was very tasty, and the Boxty Chicken Quesadilla which also did not disappoint. Will definitely go back, and seems like they have a lot of fun events such a beer pong mondays and trivia game wednesdays.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic IrishwineanddineVIPDined on 7/15/2013Craving pub grub, I usually go to the Ship Inn in Milford, NJ. Saving 45 minutes of driving, I found Dubh Linn Square satisfies my cravings. First plus-Guiness brewed in Dublin, not Canada. Second plus- Imperial pints, not American. Of course, the the food is really good. I enjoyed the bangers and mash and my two friends enjoyed the fish and chips. I was fearful of this being an American Irish-themes bar, but this Pub is very much the real thing. I am a little familiar with Bordentown, but this was really easy to find. I Can't wait to return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and music....terrDined on 6/16/2013Good Irish music. Fun atmosphere. But ran out of nachos! Otherwise good time Will be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We were a table of 12 celebratingOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/14/2013We were a table of 12 celebrating a special occasion. Our drinks came in spurts. Food was delivered fairly quickly. Restaurant very busy and everybody seemed to be enjoying themselves. Even with a reservation we had to wait.Special Features:
- Swing and a missOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/11/2013Corned beef and cabbage doesn't equal sliced lunch meat and underdone cabbage. I hate to be picky but I did taste this the following day. Beer was good, though. So was waitstaff.
- Not BadTimboDined on 6/1/2013Service folk were very attentive. We got served our main course faster than any other restaurante except Micky D's.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always great food and funDaveHVIPDined on 5/31/2013Very good Irish fare. Plenty of good beers on draught. Come for the food, fun, atmosphere or music.Special Features:
- Always a good time! ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/17/2013Always a good time! Service is friendly, food is good, atmosphere is lively!Special Features:
- If You're in the areaSidney5101VIPDined on 5/12/2013I would definitely suggest this little place. Been there multiple times, and every time the service has been topnotch and the food delicious. Almost always there is live entertainment in the form of Traditional Celtic melodies to modern adaptations. This is also a great place to get a Guinness.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was lousy. Had the meatloafOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/27/2013Food was lousy. Had the meatloaf which must have been made several days ago.....gray and dry. Bread was dry with only 1 pat of butter for 4 pieces. Mashed potatoes could nbe lifted in one solid piece. Waste of money!
- Great food, good service,OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/20/2013Great food, good service, need earplugs if you expect to really enjoy yourself. Way too loud inside, trying to carry on any conversation other than sign language is impossible. I have seen this complaint on other reviews so I would expect the management to take this issue as something that could help the business flourish.
- NOISYOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/13/2013Food was just okay. Good wine and beer selection. Pleasant and very amiable server. But, music/noise level was much too loud. Almost impossible to speak over it to the person sitting next to you. After we ate our dinner, the four of us couldn't wait to leave, just because of the noise level, otherwise might have stayed for another drink or dessert/coffee. Everyone in the restaurant trying to speak over the loud music made it almost unbearable to be there. We brought friends who were from England, so they could enjoy a pub, but although they liked the food, they said you'd never find a pub that noisy across the pond... so none of us will probably return again because of this.Special Features:
- We Love D.S.P.OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/15/2013Been going for about 2 years. Always great food, friendly service and on Friday night- A GREAT BAND- Go Birminghamm six! Great job at D.S.P. for the food is always beautifully presented, generous portions and WONDERFUL flavors. I am ony sorry that I don't have a second stomach to eat more!Special Features:
- best Irish pub!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/15/2013Food was great and reasonably priced! The potato leek soup was delicious and taste homemade. Great variety of beers on tap....including Harp, Smithwick, and Bluemoon. Would befinitely go back...it's better than going to some chain restaurant like applebees or TGIFridays.Special Features:
- this was a family get togetherOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 3/9/2013this was a family get together dinner and it was way to noisy. We had been there last year for the same thing and it was much more group friendly.
- Great Irish Style FoodDaveHVIPDined on 3/2/2013Always great food here. Something for everyone. I had the oysters and clams as an appetizer and the portabello mushroom with mozzarella and mashed potatoes for dinner. Also had the specialty belgian beer. While they were really busy, they had my table reserved so when I got there, we were seated right away.Special Features:
- nice people but i wont go backOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/2/2013My steak was seared black so it tasted quite burnt. It was also very tough to chew. We had to wait after we got out food to get silverware. The staff was friendly but incompetent
- Happy PlaceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/24/2013Great place for a casual meal. Music was energetic and fun.Special Features:
- Brought a few out of townerslgcberryDined on 2/2/2013Brought a few out of towners for dinner and they loved the food and beer list as much as we do. Our table was upstairs which is very cute but loud. A group was playing darts and yelling the whole time making it hard to have a conversation. We moved downstairs to get away only to find there was live music. So it's definitely "energetic" but not great if you don't want to shout all through dinner. Needless to say we'll be back!Special Features:
- W frequent Dublin Square aOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/2/2013W frequent Dublin Square a lot. We always have a great time when we go because the bartenders especially know how to make sure their customers are having a good time!! This time we went for my husbands birthday with his family (table of 6). We were seated upstairs right away. The only negative feedback from this visit was that while our waitress was super friendly, she was often missing because she was having a full conversation with the table next to us and was standing with her back towards us so often we couldn't grab her. Luckily, another waitress was bringing us another round of drinks and she had no problems getting us things we needed for the rest of our dinner! DS always makes sure you leave happily!Special Features:
- Dubh Linn Square is just aOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/1/2013Dubh Linn Square is just a great place to meet up for a casual dinner and good beer!Special Features:
- The owner Mike came over andFrequentDinerVIPDined on 1/26/2013The owner Mike came over and chatted with us for awhile/very friendly happy guy! He made sure all was well at the table. LOVE the chicken fingers and fries. I don't know how any particular restaurant's chicken fingers plate can stand out but this is great. Even the Ranch and buffalo sauce to go with it. Trevyn and Jay are great and friendly bartenders, energetic, unique, and super friendly!Special Features:
- Food was OK, service was OK,DateNightDinersDined on 8/5/2012Food was OK, service was OK, decor was OK, nothing outstanding about this place. My husband had a horrible whiskey/fruit drink recommended by the server, it was the special of the day...he couldn't drink it. We probably will not try this place again.
- We went with our 2 kids andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/28/2012We went with our 2 kids and another couple with 2 kids. The kids had a bunch of choices as well as the grown ups. Their is something for everyone including some interesting Irish Fare. This was our 3rd time there and are looking forward to returning.Special Features: