736 10th Avenue
New York, NY 10019Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: 2123076410
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 12:00am; Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 12:00pm - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American, Irish
- Executive Chef: Francisco Valesco
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: One can reserve our beautiful garden for a private party for up to 60 people.
- Private Party Contact: Michael 2123076410
- Entertainment: We play mostly jazz and contemporary classics.
A word from Druid's
Druids is not your typical Irish pub. White tablecloths add a touch of quaint class to the dining room, works of local artists decorate the brick walls, and a menu of salads, pastas, and grilled meats are more dressed up than the usual bar fare. Come and visit us for a cold pint and delicious meal in our dining room or lovely back garden.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Druid's reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great tasting lobster ravioli,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012Great tasting lobster ravioli, although serving size was small for 9 dollars, even for local nyc pub standards. Salads were fairly large, but I couldn't taste the Dijon that was in the description-made for a bitter taste. Despite those things, it was a nice find near the apartment and had great wait staff. Loved the atmosphere, made for a great date spot.Special Features:
- Whilst this is an Irish barOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/18/2012Whilst this is an Irish bar and it might evoke thoughts of a loud noisy place with crummy food, this is absolutely not the case here. White table cloths, very good non bar type food and a really old school ambiance reminiscent of pubs back in the day in Ireland. Would absolutely recommend it.Special Features:
- A Great Find!OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/23/2012A little gem with an outdoor patio for the spring, summer and fall. This place only seats about 20-30 inside with a 10-20 person bar. Bartender was also our waitress. The food was excellent and the service top notch. I would come back here in a minute. Becuase it is so small, I would definitely recommend a reservation to make sure you have a table.Special Features:
- This iwas a real find. AmbianceTneckMOMVIPDined on 10/11/2012This iwas a real find. Ambiance was nice, sat in the window table, and we made dinner from two appetisers each. The New England clam chowder was just the right texture, no large chunks of potatoes, tons of clams and delicious broth. The salads are large and varued, with goat cheese and delicious greens, and my veggie sandwich was also very good. I fully intend to return very soon!Special Features:
- Great lunch on the patio.KatloverDined on 9/22/2012My friend and I had lunch on the patio at Druid's before a day of shopping and sightseeing. We both had burgers which come with potatoes and a side salad. Perfect! Also the soup of the day was chicken and corn chowder. Our waitress was also the bartender but we were early and she had time to talk with us. She was very friendly and provided excellent service. The outdoor patio was really nice. I will return!Special Features:
- Went for lunch with my nieceJackieDined on 7/25/2012Went for lunch with my niece and her new husband on a summer day. They were off for honeymoon cruise right after, and the garden was a perfect setting (and very close to the pier). We had a light lunch, and the food was fine--about what one would expect. The service though was outstanding--professional, friendly, with just the right Irish touch.Special Features:
- it was fineOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 7/12/2012none of the food blew my mind, the mozarella sticks were good, as were the shrimp. cute outdoor space, otherwise... just ok
- Went on Mother's Day in lateOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/13/2012Went on Mother's Day in late afternoon before a show - so not crowded and we were the only diners at a table. . Local tavern with comfortable feeling and some locals at the bar. No loud TV's, but they played excellent jazz - so was a nice dinner with my date. Service was very good and the food was very good. Dessert was excellent - raspberry NY style cheesescake with home made vanilla ice cream. Wine selection OK - would like to see some more American wines from west coast like Oregon and Washington. Notice when leaving some bar patrons had ordered what looked like very large tasty burgers with fries, Would stop her again if in that area.Special Features:
- The food was surprisinglybecklekd13Dined on 2/25/2012The food was surprisingly good, considering the restaurant was off the beaten path and not much to look at. The service was OK, but I gave them extra for letting us stay so long (an extra hour!); they left us alone and we're very good sports. The food was a little pricey for the location and atmosphere, but it was still tasty.
- We have been here a few timesOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2011We have been here a few times and the food is always fantastic, it's great value, the staff are friendly and the place itself is relaxing (note I have only been here for lunch and dinner - not late so i imagine it isn't relaxing if you go there late!).Special Features:
- Looking for a good hamburgerecolieredelagastronomieVIPDined on 12/16/2011Looking for a good hamburger before the theater? Well-cooked hamburger, nice generous portions. Good service. Excellent prices.Special Features:
- Excellent dinner! We hadCindyBxVIPDined on 10/13/2011Excellent dinner! We had a wonderful meal and would return.Special Features:
- We were there on a ThursdayOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/6/2011We were there on a Thursday for lunch. It was pretty empty, which was fine with us. The food came promptly and was good. Wouldn't say great, but it was good enough that I'd go back when in that part of town.