Dream Cuisine Cafe
1990 Marlton Pike East
Cherry Hill, NJ 08003Neighborhood:
FrenchPrice: $31 to $50
Dream Cuisine Cafe
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.dreamcuisinecafe.net/
- Phone: 8567512800x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday 12:00 - 2:30
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Provencal, French
- Executive Chef: Vincent Fanari
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, BYO Liquor, Cafe, Chef's Table, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access
- Catering: We offer private parties up to 40 guests for full course menus & larger groups for Hor D"oruvres & desserts.
- Entertainment: Quiet acoustic guitar music Fridays by: Steve Crespo.
- Special Events: Bellview Wine Outlet
A word from Dream Cuisine Cafe
Dream Cuisine Cafe brings you the creations of our award winning Chef Vincent Fanari. We are your local French Provencal restaurant. The menu features dishes of Modern French, and influences of Mediterranean & American cuisines. With an ambiance reminiscent of a European cafe, diners will find themselves immediately relaxed & ready to enjoy the finely prepared meals. The space seats forty people & is arranged so that guests will enjoy the benefits of both privacy & dedicated service. All menu selections include only imported cheeses, wild fish & free-range meats, held to the highest standards of freshness & general quality. The menu changes often, not only to reflect seasonal produce & other ingredients, but also to consistently offer guests new dishes & constant variety. Parties may meet with the Chef in advance to personalize the menu for an event. Chef’s table menus & special dietary needs are also accommodated. Dine as the Europeans do!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerRomantic
Dream Cuisine Cafe - Best Restaurants in Cherry Hill ›
Dream Cuisine Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
38 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (26)neighborhood gem (22)special occasion (19)romantic (18)good for groups (3)great for outdoor dining (2)late-night find (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Great DinnersmittyDined on 10/18/2014The entire experience was top notch. Service was excellent and the food was outstanding--fresh, vibrant, and creatively prepared and presented. Definitely a great choice for a special occasion or romantic dinner.Special Features:
- Always a WinnerrichVIPDined on 10/10/2014Have never been disappointed. The food is delicious, the servers professional and Friday night music ads to the ambiance. The place was jumping but nothing was sacrificed vis a vis the food. I think it is the best restaurant on the Jersey side of the bridge.Special Features:
- DisappointingCherryred1Dined on 9/13/2014Having visited Dream Cuisine Cafe several years ago and enjoyed it, we were looking forward to a repeat experience, however the lamb dish proved so tough that it could not be cut; the chicken gruyere was swimming in thin liquid, with a large unsightly portion of pasta. Having said that, the beef and fish dishes ordered by friends were tasty and enjoyable. Maybe we were just unlucky.
- Dream CuisineOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/19/2014Food is lovingly prepared by Chef Vincent. BYOB is a big plus. One of few French Restaurants in the area.Special Features:
- less hassel than a plane rideEatBetterDined on 8/16/2014less hassle than a plane ride to Nice...We have been to Dream Cuisine several times now, and can happily say we have never had a single plate disappoint. Even slightly. Altho we didn't realize it was restaurant week before we got there, we were pleasantly surprised to see the restaurant full to capacity. Whenever we have come before, there were always tables available for more patrons. This despite the neighboring mediocre Disneyland/Italian Restaurant seems to keep packin' em in(???) At DC, Food is outstanding and service is excellent. We will be back again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- nicekeepitrealDined on 8/16/2014the food was delicious and the servers were very attentiveSpecial Features:
- Great place to meet friendsNJMomDined on 8/15/2014We had a great meal with lots of great conversation. Byob is a plus. Service was flawless.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OddMaryVIPDined on 8/15/2014Went for restaurant week. Menu on the Internet had been changed to less-expensive choices. Smallest dessert I've ever seen! Service was very poor, and the chef is extremely slow. Food was not anything special. Considering the hour plus wait for the entrée, a refill of the water or bread would have been appreciated.
- Dined during Restaurant weekLetsEatOutDined on 8/14/2014We tried Dream Cuisine Café for the first time during Restaurant Week - so we did not see the full menu. This is a small and cozy BYOB restaurant - maybe 40 diners max. EVERYTHING I chose was cooked to perfection and delicious. I eat a lot of chicken at home and usually do not order it out, but still chose the mixed grill (chicken and lamb). The lamb and chicken were soooo tender, I was so glad I selected it. We will return to see the full menu!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dream Cuisine Restaurant WeekBach41Dined on 8/14/2014We went to Dream Cuisine for two reasons: Cherry Hill restaurant week and a birthday coupon. Everything we had was superb, but especially the Apple Tarte Tatin, which we always order. It was a wonderful meal!Special Features:
- excellent restaurantkathyVIPDined on 8/2/2014we dine at dream cuisine regularly---saturday night was especially good---had a tomato pie appetizer, it was wonderful, as was my salmon entree. this is an excellent restaurant--i think one of the best in our areaSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Hidden GemrichVIPDined on 8/1/2014It is hidden in a strip mall. Many people do not even know it is there. It is one of the best South Jersey restaurants. The cuisine of Chef Vincent is Mediterranean French. The tastes are sensational. One does not merely eat here, one dines. Leave time to enjoy the foods, the music and the experience. Everything is cooked to order. The emphasis is on fresh, farm to table foods. We had duck confit atop homemade fettucini with alfredo sauce with shrimp as an entree. Vincent's homemade cheesecake with creme brulee topping is not to be missed. Try the mussels as a first course. I have never been disappointed here. It is a hidden gem.Special Features:
- FabulousFabulousDined on 7/31/2014The food is fabulous. The staff is very helpful and friendly It's the place I want to go to on my birthday. It is close by. I think overall it's terrific.Special Features:
- JudyDined on 7/23/2014Great food & service as usual. A favorite with my family & friends.Special Features:
- Food is good as usualHK4diningDined on 7/15/2014It was early Tuesday night, so understandably there were none other than us! We go the full attention of the staff and the young waiter explains pretty well what we did not know. We ordered the prix fixe, at $50, for both of us. Each comes with four courses. While each course is good and wholesome, the presentation is perhaps not its strong point, especially after dining with some other restaurants with a lot more elaborate presentation. The dessert was particularly simple, probably too simplistic! However, for $50, it is well worth it.Special Features:
- Wonderful good and terrific serviceHLCFoodieVIPDined on 7/5/2014Unassumingly sited in a strip mall across from a mega-Italian restaurant, Dream is completely an oasis of wonderfully executed dishes which make your mouth water and your heart sing. Additionally, the service from our charming and down-to-earth waiter made it feel like we were having dinner with friends (who cook really well). The only criticism, the veggie and starch du jour were just "ok"; while the apps and entrees were bursts of vivid and fantastic flavor, the potato au gratin and asparagus were a little bland.Special Features:
- Consistently goodCharlieVIPDined on 6/28/2014There's one thing (and only one thing) that I dislike about Dream Cuisine and that's the name of the place. The food is excellent - don't miss the rack of lamb.Special Features:
- The following 391 reviews are from the Dream Cuisine Cafe reviews archive.
- French CuisineHowardDined on 6/25/2014Beautiful prepared french food at its finest. Just like eating in the south of France.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mc10Dined on 6/18/2014Good food. Limited menu. Tight seating. Fix price works well. I would go backSpecial Features:
- Local French2tallguysDined on 6/18/2014Great local French restaurant. Food was excellent and the only opportunity for improvement would be the servicer staff is young and inexperienced but try really really hard. We had a delightful anniversary dinner and will go back. The food was excellent. Forgot our wine and they connected us with a at your table delivery service. The one star missing is reallya round the inexperience of the servers but they were cute and worked / tried hard which made it easier to not get frustrated. "Great French food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Really greatChalDined on 6/7/2014This is a terrific place. Spectacular food, excellent service, and just an interesting change relative to other places around. We will probably keep it as a special occasion place because it's hard to decide what to have.I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a find!JerseyGirlDined on 5/31/2014My friends and I were looking for a great restaurant for our foodie-friend's birthday. Usually we go to Philly, but we needed to stay in Jersey and - wow - were we happy we did! Dream Cuisine is a hidden gem located in nearby Cherry Hill. The food is exquisite - fresh, amazingly presented, and beyond delectable. The foodies in our group all said we must go back! In addition, the servers were friendly & engaging and - something rare these days - they encouraged us to take our time and really enjoy the experience, which we did! Bravo to the chef and the wait staff for a superb dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special!Mik619Dined on 5/30/2014This is our go-to restaurant for a special occasion. The food is always creative and delicious. We get the prix fixe menu which is approx $50 per person but you get a salad, a small plate (appetizer), entree and dessert. Always worth it! Highly recommend.Special Features:
- First visit -- Cherry Hill, NJOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 5/30/2014The guitar background was delightful and the wait-staff attentive but not intrusive. We selected from the prix fixe menu (ahi tuna and chicken gruyère entrees). Each dish was memorable (the sauces in particular were fantastic) and served with perfect timing. This was our first visit, but we will return for sure -- with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Perfect MealMPfromCHVIPDined on 5/29/2014Chef Vincent consistently serves phenomenal meals. My wife and I shared the escargot appetizer. It was delicate and very tasty. We used the delicious french bread to absorb all of the sauce in the serving bowl. We each had the Hawaiian Skate for our entree. It was presented beautifully. It looked like a magnificent decorative fan on our plates. The appearance was surpassed by the taste and texture of the Skate prepared in Dream Cuisine's signature provencal sauce. The entree was accompanied by Chef Vincent's wonderful lyonnaise potatoes and green beans. Thank you Chef Vincent for another wonderful meal.Special Features:
- Eating4LoveDined on 5/24/2014Wonderful food, Great service, and prices that are reasonable.Special Features:
- OutstandingDickgVIPDined on 5/21/2014The chef prepares each item individually. Thus everything is fresh. I have been there five or six times and each time was delighted!!!Special Features:
- FRENCH AT LAST!!!!VOILADined on 5/17/2014Very nice presentations. Creative approach to recipes. Delighted to see rabbit on the special menu which was very good. Portion sizes were substantial. Dream Cuisine was an unexpected find and taste treat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Epicurean DelightMARKDined on 5/11/2014The place where flavors are experienced and prepared properly. It is obvious that the best ingredients are used in the cuisine. The atmosphere is cozy and pleasant. The servers are awesome and personable. Pricing is not shy, but quality comes at a price and worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was awesomeyummyVIPDined on 4/12/2014I literally cleaned my plate with every course. Don't miss the trout....AMAZING!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great French BistroStepsiteVIPDined on 4/11/2014Delicious mussels, good authentic French cuisine. We will continue to return.Special Features:
- Great food reasonable priceMauriceDined on 4/5/2014We went with another couple and we all ordered the price fix of $50 for four courses. We all ordered something different and everything was cooked to perfection. There are very few restaurants with French cuisine in South Jersey, so this is a gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Leisurely diningGailDined on 4/5/2014A lovely dining experience but very, very leisurely. Three hours from salad to dessert. Would recommend if this is your only activity.Special Features:
- Always goodCharlieVIPDined on 4/1/2014The menu doesn't change very much but it never fails to please. Try the onion soup, grilled shrimp, rack of lamb and brulle cheesecake and you'll be delighted.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dream cuisine, indeedBach41Dined on 3/27/2014Our meal at Dream Cuisine was wonderful, as it always is! Every course was outstanding. I highly recommend it, especially for special occasions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall good. DisappointedHeapriVIPDined on 3/22/2014Overall good. Disappointed that there was no trout, and the mussels and scallops were too salty, but the service was great, and I would try it again.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Local French Dining TreasureArnonGVIPDined on 3/20/2014We celebrated my wife's birthday during Restaurant Week. The four course meal was from the regular menu - all of our favorites were included. Every dish we selected was delicious. A tremendous bargain at only $35 pre fixe. Once again our chef reminded us why this is our favorite restaurant in Cherry Hill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best in So. JerseyCHarryDined on 3/18/2014Our party was, to the person, very impressed with the service, and VERY GOOD food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spectacular Dining Experience!!!MaxxpaxxDined on 3/14/2014The Dream Cuisine Cafe is a hidden wonder! I've been going there with my wife for several years now and it is absolutely terrific. I introduce the place to new diners every chance I get and when we accompany them they all leave astounded by the quality of service and the extraordinary preparation of the food. Vincent the chef is outstanding and very amiable. His wife Beth who acts as the maitre'd is equal pleasant. The food quite simply is fantastic! Chris and Mike, the waiters, are great. A superior place to have a fine meal. The price fix on his meals are a real bargain. A secret gem!!! I just couldn't endorse it any higher.............Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dream Cuisine GemBonsDined on 3/11/2014Our server, Tyler, was thoughtful. The food was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.